Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,177 members, 7,815,117 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:37 AM

How To Reveal Your Feelings - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Reveal Your Feelings (2705 Views)

Express Your Feelings. / I Am Not Happy With My Sexual Feelings. / How Open Can You Get With Your Feelings? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Reveal Your Feelings by Nayah(f): 5:30pm On Mar 01, 2012
With discretion and softly if someone has some ideas it would be cool
God bless you  wink
Re: How To Reveal Your Feelings by jaybee3(m): 5:33pm On Mar 01, 2012
Communicate it directly to him/her
If too shy to do the above then make yourself available at all times
If the 2 steps above doesn't work then he/she ain't interested so come back to me for next step tongue tongue tongue tongue

1 Like

Re: How To Reveal Your Feelings by kokoye(m): 5:47pm On Mar 01, 2012
we were friends first . . of course

she started giving me special attention . .calling to check up on me . . multiple times in a day but not in a chocking manner.

she would stay on the phone with me even when we really had nothing to say . . availability

she picked up the tab at times when we went out - partnership

she suggested that we go to McDonalds instead of some expensive restaurant - for better or for worse

she was strong where I was weak and tried to compliment - completion

I was the last person she called or spoke with before she slept at night.  whatever

that's just me . . .

1 Like

Re: How To Reveal Your Feelings by Nayah(f): 5:51pm On Mar 01, 2012
Hey kokoye what a description!!
Hi Bee how are you? lol some people are shy wink
Re: How To Reveal Your Feelings by pendo89(f): 6:01pm On Mar 01, 2012
lol nayah gal. someone's comment is classic.
I talk to the person differently.Not the way I do to everybody else
And yep I make myself available for communication.
Lastly,I throw in signs like body language.If you are not quick to notice,I intensify but in moderation,if you still don't it! then you are a dunder head and am done cz the feelings die with that assumption > dull head and slow.
Re: How To Reveal Your Feelings by kokoye(m): 6:05pm On Mar 01, 2012
Nayah:

Hey kokoye what a description!!
well . .you asked and I gave you a real-life example.

Mind you, these might not work on all guys.

Maybe it worked on me cos I like and wanted the lady as well . . I was also mature enough and ready to observe and appreciate the things I wanted in a wife.

First time I saw her, I thought in my mind that 'this is what I'd want my wife to look like' . .but i felt she looked to good and decent to be single at the time and did not make a move. We became good friends later on and she tried to hook me up with her friends cheesy
Re: How To Reveal Your Feelings by jaybee3(m): 7:02pm On Mar 01, 2012
How are ya sweet Nayah wink
Re: How To Reveal Your Feelings by Nayah(f): 8:33pm On Mar 01, 2012
pendo89:

lol nayah gal. someone's comment is classic.
I talk to the person differently.Not the way I do to everybody else
And yep I make myself available for communication.
Lastly,I throw in signs like body language.If you are not quick to notice,I intensify but in moderation,if you still don't it! then you are a dunder head and am done cz the feelings die with that assumption > dull head and slow.

Good one My Pendo ! kiss

Kokoye yeah quite a complete answer, because people are afraid of the answer
Re: How To Reveal Your Feelings by Nayah(f): 8:34pm On Mar 01, 2012
Jay bee I'm quite ok dear just came from home
Re: How To Reveal Your Feelings by queensmith: 8:41pm On Mar 01, 2012
Someone in my life needs this advice sooo badly.

I think the person needs to reflect on how he/she feels and the genuineness of these emotions before approaching the other.

Then just be natural and admit to it, don't expect anything just be glad to get your feelings out in the open no matter the consequence.

Respect the other persons response, it's possible for him/her not to feel the same. Beating youself up about it isn't going to do any good.
Or employ me to do it, I like gettin up in everyone's business grin grin grin
Re: How To Reveal Your Feelings by Nayah(f): 8:47pm On Mar 01, 2012
queensmith:

Someone in my life needs this advice sooo badly.

I think the person needs to reflect on how he/she feels and the genuineness of these emotions before approaching the other.

Then just be natural and admit to it, don't expect anything just be glad to get your feelings out in the open no matter the consequence.

Respect the other persons response, it's possible for him/her not to feel the same. Beating youself up about it isn't going to do any good.
Or employ me to do it, I like gettin up in everyone's business grin grin grin
Heheheh I'll remember that grin grin grin grin
Re: How To Reveal Your Feelings by Nobody: 9:00pm On Mar 01, 2012
Step 1) You have to have a very clear picture in your mind of what "Shyness" is. Look at yourself and shyness as seperate entities. It is a pointless weakness.
A thing with no purpose other than to rob you of your intended prize. Do not let yourself be deceived that your shyness "protects" you. Truth is, it hurts you and keeps you in that perpetual state of bondage, never doing what you need to do to be free. It is an attribute you can easily do without.
With that, kick it to the curb.

Step 1a) If step one fails (it really shouldn't if you [b]did [/b]and [b]thought [/b]EXACTLY what I told you to), do something extreme to destroy your shyness. Like running around the house (or neighbourhood at night) butt-nekkid.  grin

Step 2) Now that you have backhanded shyness like the b[i]i[/i]tch-made nigga it is, walk up to your target and communicate wetin dey your raw mind. Be careful though, because your lack of shyness may seriously intimidate the other person, because lets face it, not everyone has their mind under control like you have. Do it in such a way that lets the person know you're willing to hold their hands as they grow the heck up into [b]your [/b]reality.
Re: How To Reveal Your Feelings by Nayah(f): 9:05pm On Mar 01, 2012
wow 2 buff experimented guy wink wink
Re: How To Reveal Your Feelings by IZUKWU(m): 4:28am On Mar 02, 2012
2buff:

Step 1) You have to have a very clear picture in your mind of what "Shyness" is. Look at yourself and shyness as seperate entities. It is a pointless weakness.
A thing with no purpose other than to rob you of your intended prize. Do not let yourself be deceived that your shyness "protects" you. Truth is, it hurts you and keeps you in that perpetual state of bondage, never doing what you need to do to be free. It is an attribute you can easily do without.
With that, kick it to the curb.

Step 1a) If step one fails (it really shouldn't if you [b]did [/b]and [b]thought [/b]EXACTLY what I told you to), do something extreme to destroy your shyness. Like running around the house (or neighbourhood at night) butt-nekkid.  grin

Step 2) Now that you have backhanded shyness like the b[i]i[/i]tch-made nigga it is, walk up to your target and communicate wetin dey your raw mind. Be careful though, because your lack of shyness may seriously intimidate the other person, because lets face it, not everyone has their mind under control like you have. Do it in such a way that lets the person know you're willing to hold their hands as they grow the heck up into [b]your [/b]reality.

i feel you . Falls down from okada. @op , life does not reward the coward but the brave. Do something.
Re: How To Reveal Your Feelings by MrsChima1(f): 6:44am On Mar 02, 2012
There isn't a scientific experiment, theory, dissertation, nor research analyst when it comes to expressing how YOU feel.  cheesy

Everyone should express their emotions/feelings to their own ability.  Trying to be like this and that is going to land you someone that isn't for you.  Some people TRY TOO HARD and TAKE THINGS out of context. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Just be honest and tactful.  Shouldn't be that complicated huh?  undecided

Just my 2 dollars.  cool
Re: How To Reveal Your Feelings by Nobody: 6:50am On Mar 02, 2012
kokoye:

she started giving me special attention . .calling to check up on me . . multiple times in a day but not in a chocking manner.

she would stay on the phone with me even when we really had nothing to say . . availability

she suggested that we go to McDonalds instead of some expensive restaurant - for better or for worse

she was where I was weak and tried to compliment - completion

I was the last person she called or spoke with before she slept at night.  whatever

that's just me . . .

How sweet. . .
Re: How To Reveal Your Feelings by femmy2010(m): 6:56am On Mar 02, 2012
say it and show it. grin
Re: How To Reveal Your Feelings by horny4u(f): 8:50am On Mar 02, 2012
Most times when a man says NO even when he is unsure of his feelings, becos he has said NO he sets it in stone.

The best method in my opinion is to be available, cultivate friendship, be nurturing and send in sexy sparks.
Re: How To Reveal Your Feelings by WebSurfer(m): 9:05am On Mar 02, 2012
oh my nayah, what is it you have wanted to reveal to moi?
Re: How To Reveal Your Feelings by Nayah(f): 9:48am On Mar 02, 2012
WebSurfer:

oh my nayah, what is it you have wanted to reveal to moi?
LOL Hello Websurfer, actually I was not refering to me but thanks for your interest wink
@ all of you thanks for sharing, but the thing is that sometimes, you prefer testing and knowing if you have a chance before talking, to avoid suffering, means you have to be very discret and do things without the person suspecting what's going on, and that's the difficulty I think
Re: How To Reveal Your Feelings by dabrake(m): 10:06am On Mar 02, 2012
kokoye:

that's just me . . .

EOD
Re: How To Reveal Your Feelings by Nayah(f): 10:14am On Mar 02, 2012
what about you dabrake?
Re: How To Reveal Your Feelings by beylinko(m): 12:02pm On Mar 02, 2012
wow! This is interesting. I am adding some more skillz 2 my collections.
Re: How To Reveal Your Feelings by tellwisdom: 12:30pm On Mar 02, 2012
embarassed embarassed can i tap her on the breastttt for a start?? sad sad
Re: How To Reveal Your Feelings by Nayah(f): 1:26pm On Mar 02, 2012
tellwisdom:

embarassed embarassed can i tap her on the breastttt for a start?? sad sad
Just try to behave like your pseudo first wink, anyway good afternoon
Re: How To Reveal Your Feelings by tellwisdom: 3:06pm On Mar 02, 2012
Just try to behave like your pseudo first  wink, anyway good afternoon

Sweerie, we have stubborn goats as females in Nigeria. They cant manage a MAN embarassed embarassed
Re: How To Reveal Your Feelings by Sugardiva(f): 3:45pm On Mar 02, 2012
kokoye:

that's just me . . .

Best reply so far for me. Buh im sure i can find other ways to show partnership. smiley
Re: How To Reveal Your Feelings by MrsChima1(f): 3:52pm On Mar 02, 2012
Nayah, bless your heart dealing with that tellwisdumb. lipsrsealed
Re: How To Reveal Your Feelings by Nobody: 5:44pm On Mar 02, 2012
Can't believe no-one ever ran arse-nekkid around their neighbourhood late at night before.
It's a good physical and mental exercise and such a rush  grin grin
Re: How To Reveal Your Feelings by MrsChima1(f): 6:23pm On Mar 02, 2012
undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: How To Reveal Your Feelings by tellwisdom: 7:30pm On Mar 02, 2012
Nayah, bless your heart dealing with that tellwisdumb.   lipsrsealed

Nah. she was actually advising me on hw i cld go about tapping ur breasttt on a first meet.
Re: How To Reveal Your Feelings by Dynamique: 12:15am On Mar 03, 2012
Make it calm,steady,wholeheartedly&above all, ROMANTIC!.

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Were The Activities You Engaged In A Day After Your Wedding / reasons i don't lay my hands on my boyfriend/husband / What Makes A Guy Come Late At Night.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.