Stats: 3,159,393 members, 7,839,734 topics. Date: Saturday, 25 May 2024 at 08:24 AM

I Beat My Girl Today - Romance (25) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Beat My Girl Today (34974 Views)

Have You Forked A Girl Today? / I Saw The Most Good-looking Ethiopian Guy With His Girl Today / My Experience With Jehovah Witness Girl Today, See Dressing (picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (Go Down)

Re: I Beat My Girl Today by Nobody: 10:56pm On Mar 06, 2012
^^ And you should have seen the humor in mine.
do you seriously have more posts than me? smiley
Re: I Beat My Girl Today by MrsChima1(f): 10:58pm On Mar 06, 2012
undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: I Beat My Girl Today by dabrake(m): 8:15am On Mar 07, 2012
lae lae. this thread must not die. WASK must continue. WAGBAN must win
Re: I Beat My Girl Today by Nobody: 9:46am On Mar 07, 2012
Haha

Thumbs up to 2BUFF anywayz.
His points are clear like water

But these Nairaland Feminist Association (NFA) are blinded to little truths
Re: I Beat My Girl Today by dabrake(m): 9:54am On Mar 07, 2012
^^^^^^^^^^^^^
guy, no fear. i am here to give them the vitali klitschko's iron fist/steel hammer punch
Re: I Beat My Girl Today by Goldieluks: 12:40pm On Mar 07, 2012
dabrake:

^^^^^^^^^^^^^
guy, no fear. i am here to give them the vitali klitschko's iron fist/steel hammer punch

Smh!
Re: I Beat My Girl Today by MrsChima1(f): 12:58pm On Mar 07, 2012
It is good to see real men didn't resort to being nutriders. wink

Keep it up REAL MEN. kiss kiss kiss

Out of 25 pages of bullshit, one thing remain constant, "Beating a grown woman like a child brings a manbitch courage and power".

Too bad manbitches can't dominate the world. lipsrsealed Now that would be WORTH bragging about. cheesy
Re: I Beat My Girl Today by Goldieluks: 1:06pm On Mar 07, 2012
Mrs, Chima:

It is good to see real men didn't resort to being nutriders. wink

Keep it up REAL MEN. kiss kiss kiss

Out of 25 pages of bullshit, one thing remain constant, "Beating a grown woman like a child brings a manbitch courage and power".

Too bad manbitches can't dominate the world. lipsrsealed Now that would be WORTH bragging about. cheesy

Unfortunately Manbitches are only dominating on Nairaland. Funny enough
75% of man bitches can't even hurt a fly in real life. Fact! Cause they'd get their
arse whooped severely by men like them/by the law.
Re: I Beat My Girl Today by dabrake(m): 1:11pm On Mar 07, 2012
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
dem don nak you akpako before?
Re: I Beat My Girl Today by Goldieluks: 1:19pm On Mar 07, 2012
dabrake:

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
dem don nak you akpako before?
undecided undecided undecided
Re: I Beat My Girl Today by Killz3(m): 1:20pm On Mar 07, 2012
^^^^^^^^^^^^^
You are a discombobulated WAGBAN nutrider. Go and use your klitschko's iron fist/steel hammer punch on your idiotic masochistic sister and girlfriend, and stop displaying your tomfoolery on here. . . It's getting boring! St[i]u[/i]pid kid!
Re: I Beat My Girl Today by MrsChima1(f): 1:21pm On Mar 07, 2012
Goldieluks:

Unfortunately Manbitches are only dominating on Nairaland. Funny enough
75% of man bitches can't even hurt a fly in real life. Fact! Cause they'd get their
arse whooped severely by men like them/by the law.

Manbitches would be the first to scream, "How far bro", "One love", and "na fight abeg" because they don't want the embarrassment of being a nigga who got his arse whoop at the market.

A dumb arse said a man in Nigeria never went to prison for beating a woman and he said it with such pride.  

Wow.   lipsrsealed
Re: I Beat My Girl Today by Goldieluks: 1:21pm On Mar 07, 2012
Oh lawd! grin grin
Re: I Beat My Girl Today by Nobody: 1:26pm On Mar 07, 2012
Lolz @ GOLDIELUCKS

In real life they are gentle as a dove, loveable, tender, sweet, very law abiding but some women push them too far, and like you recommended above a slap or 2 will do the magic.
Re: I Beat My Girl Today by MrsChima1(f): 1:31pm On Mar 07, 2012
It is sad to see the greatest thing a manbitch have done in his life was to beat a grown woman like a child. 

That's an amazing accomplishment!   lipsrsealed

Whom on this thread can improve clean water treatments?
invent a cure for AIDS?
Diminish the Malaria strain?

Too hard huh?  lipsrsealed
Re: I Beat My Girl Today by dabrake(m): 1:32pm On Mar 07, 2012
~Killz~:

You are a discombobulated WAGBAN nutrider. Go and use your klitschko's iron fist/steel hammer punch on your idiotic masochistic sister and girlfriend, and stop displaying your tomfoolery on here. . . It's getting boring! St[i]u[/i]pid kid!
shey you nor see anonymus11? you nor fit fight am. na me you wan fight. i hope say you go still dey here 'cause when i go come back from site, you go know how far. better go and meet coogar for some tutorials 'cuz when i'm back, i will crush your bones and feed them to the devil your eternal mentor. just make sure you are still here.
Re: I Beat My Girl Today by Nobody: 1:34pm On Mar 07, 2012
CHIMA

There's no need to bray and whine.

Manbitches or whatever you call it are everywhere.

If you dont want them anymore start with yourself.
Work on the biiitch inside you.

No offense akata
Re: I Beat My Girl Today by Goldieluks: 1:36pm On Mar 07, 2012
Mrs, Chima:

It is sad to see the greatest thing a manbitch have done in his life was to beat a grown woman like a child. 

That's an amazing accomplishment!   lipsrsealed

Whom on this thread can improve clean water treatments?
invent a cure for AIDS?
Diminish the Malaria strain?

Too hard huh?  lipsrsealed

Lolz you wanna kill them? That's too much of a task for them manbitches!
They only flex their muscles with their women,not with men like them/with Scientific inventions. Never!
Re: I Beat My Girl Today by Killz3(m): 1:38pm On Mar 07, 2012
shey you nor see anonymus11? you nor fit fight am. na me you wan fight. i hope say you go still dey here 'cause when i go come back from site, you go know how far. better go and meet coogar for some tutorials 'cuz when i'm back, i will crush your bones and feed them to the devil your eternal mentor. just make sure you are still here.
^^^
Your father is a certified idi[i]o[/i]t for teaching you how to beat up your mother, sister and girlfriend. . . FOOL! I'm waiting for you mor[i]o[/i]n

This thread gets locked soon. . . That's a promise
Re: I Beat My Girl Today by MrsChima1(f): 1:40pm On Mar 07, 2012
[size=33pt]The sexiest thing on a REAL man is intelligence.[/size]

Lack of intelligence is demonic sha!
Re: I Beat My Girl Today by Nobody: 1:43pm On Mar 07, 2012
^

Let it get locked Mr man we've had enough of hypocrisy and dimwits already.

we will be glad to relieve you!
Re: I Beat My Girl Today by deshclones(m): 1:43pm On Mar 07, 2012
~Killz~:

^^^
Your father is a certified idi[i]o[/i]t for teaching you how to beat up your mother, sister and girlfriend. . . FOOL! I'm waiting for you mor[i]o[/i]n

This thread gets locked soon. . . That's a promise

why are you bringing his family into this?  face him like d man you claim to be, have gone thru this entire thread and i can't pinpoint where someone insulted your folks, please grow up and don't argue endlessly like some teenage girl, you really irritate me, i just pray you provided the real info cos i sure will drain some blood from you. angry angry
Re: I Beat My Girl Today by dabrake(m): 1:43pm On Mar 07, 2012
your father must be a fishpie. silly jack arse who, at 26, can't stand on his own. worthless shameless arsehole whose greatest achievement on earth is in this forum. ba[b]sta[/b]rd son of a thousand fathers
Re: I Beat My Girl Today by MrsChima1(f): 1:44pm On Mar 07, 2012
Goldie and ladies

Don't an intelligent real man makes you dripping wet? grin grin grin grin grin tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: I Beat My Girl Today by Nobody: 1:50pm On Mar 07, 2012
Quote.

Don't an intelligent real man makes you dripping wet? 

Chima
If you are feeling Hot go to sexuality, born2fuck is waiting for you there.

Real HEALTHY men are here so dont drip diseases here akata
Re: I Beat My Girl Today by Killz3(m): 1:50pm On Mar 07, 2012
your father must be a fishpie. silly jack arse who, at 26, can't stand on his own. worthless shameless arsehole whose greatest achievement on earth is in this forum. bastard son of a thousand fathers
Your father is a fishpie, an  idi[i]o[/i]t and a cretin. . . for teaching you how to use klitschko's iron fist/steel hammer punch on your mother, sister and girlfriend! Truth hurts huh? Shame on your arsehole father! wink
Re: I Beat My Girl Today by MrsChima1(f): 1:54pm On Mar 07, 2012
breezy147:

Quote.

Don't an intelligent real man makes you dripping wet? 

Chima
If you are feeling Hot go to sexuality, born2fuck is waiting for you there.

Real HEALTHY men are here so dont drip diseases here akata

See that why dumb arse bush apes SHOULD be exterminated.  A man isn't SUPPOSED TO DRIP you VAPID ARSE FAILED ABORTION DEAD Joystick BIATCH. 

I support 900% Margaret Sanger's eugenic abortion movement for this reason.
Re: I Beat My Girl Today by Killz3(m): 1:56pm On Mar 07, 2012
why are you bringing his family into this?  face him like d man you claim to be, have gone thru this entire thread and i can't pinpoint where someone insulted your folks, please grow up and don't argue endlessly like some teenage girl, you really irritate me, i just pray you provided the real info cos i sure will drain some blood from you.
Woe betide you if you fail to show up . . I've made plans to pick you up already! Damned fool! Get it over with already and quit the senseless trash talking already! Stup!
Re: I Beat My Girl Today by jaybee3(m): 1:56pm On Mar 07, 2012
Okies party over.
Thanks y'all for participating in this week's hottest debate

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25)

5 Truths You Should Tell Yourself Before Entering Into A New Relationship / I Am Falling In Love With My Course Mate Really Don't Know What To Do About It / How Do You Know A Man That Is God Fearing?