Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,484 members, 7,840,085 topics. Date: Saturday, 25 May 2024 at 03:28 PM

I Beat My Girl Today - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Beat My Girl Today (34976 Views)

Have You Forked A Girl Today? / I Saw The Most Good-looking Ethiopian Guy With His Girl Today / My Experience With Jehovah Witness Girl Today, See Dressing (picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (25) (Go Down)

Re: I Beat My Girl Today by Goldieluks: 5:12pm On Mar 02, 2012
Natasha walked away out of the house or into the bedroom? And besides,
how did she managed to get the phone from him if he did walked out of the house?
I read and understood every bit dear. Thank you!
Re: I Beat My Girl Today by iyatrustee(f): 5:13pm On Mar 02, 2012
SAFO:

I don't condone hitting women but I can relate to what the OP went thru. I had a similar instance where my wife and I got into an argument and she snatched my android phone and dashed it to the ground. My thought process went blank and I gave her one helluva push.

happened to me just like u did to ur wife except dat mine had me wearing black shades for close to a week!
embarassed embarassed

1 Like

Re: I Beat My Girl Today by Natasha2(f): 5:20pm On Mar 02, 2012
Goldie he doesn't have to walk out of the house the point is he left the scene of the argument to avoid more trouble but she decided to follow, even if he walked out have you not seen women quarrelling with their husbands on the road?
Re: I Beat My Girl Today by arrived(m): 5:24pm On Mar 02, 2012
Hello NL,
One thing is sure here - both of them are crazy, but i think the girl is crazier!
Case closed.
Re: I Beat My Girl Today by Goldieluks: 5:24pm On Mar 02, 2012
Natasha,,:

Goldie he doesn't have to walk out of the house the point is he left the scene of the argument to avoid more trouble but she decided to follow, even if he walked out have you not seen women quarrelling with their husbands on the road?  

If that's how you understand it, then fine.
Re: I Beat My Girl Today by arrived(m): 5:27pm On Mar 02, 2012
Iya trustee, Your man must be a good boxer!
Re: I Beat My Girl Today by slimyem: 5:28pm On Mar 02, 2012
this is one twisted story.
Damn!
Re: I Beat My Girl Today by MrsChima1(f): 5:30pm On Mar 02, 2012
Crack is helluva drug. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: I Beat My Girl Today by Natasha2(f): 5:32pm On Mar 02, 2012
Goldieluks:

If that's how you understand it, then fine.

okay  cheesy
Re: I Beat My Girl Today by Nobody: 6:01pm On Mar 02, 2012
Thanks Babe!

Its obvious everyone has their own view.
That's expected but if you have never been through this kind of experience in your life then I expect your opinion to be biased.
Re: I Beat My Girl Today by Nobody: 6:01pm On Mar 02, 2012
Thanks Babe!

Its obvious everyone has their own view.
That's expected but if you have never been through this kind of experience in your life then I expect your opinion to be biased.
Re: I Beat My Girl Today by Nobody: 6:12pm On Mar 02, 2012
@ SUGAR DIVA

How could I look at her first at that point when I was in a shock? She hurt me that moment and it was a surprise and was sudden.
So how could I look at her first after what she just did to me?
Ofcourse later I felt guilty myself but at that moment I was in a shock
Re: I Beat My Girl Today by cantell(m): 6:14pm On Mar 02, 2012
^but bros o, you get mind.
You hit am so teee, she fall yakata for ground.
If to say dat girl murd nko? Wetin you for do?
Re: I Beat My Girl Today by arrived(m): 6:19pm On Mar 02, 2012
It's part of life
Re: I Beat My Girl Today by Nobody: 6:22pm On Mar 02, 2012
@ Goldie

How else do I withdraw from an arguement that is getting on my nerves like an headache? Walk out of my own house? To where?
So withdrawing to my blackberry is just for her to stop pestering me is a sin?

Well I've definitely learnt my own lessons.
Maybe nexttime I'll truely walk out of the house.
And as I learn to control my own temper which I never knew really existed untill a lady brought it of me, whichever way this relationship heads now, in future I will definitely watch out for ladies who can't control their own temper.
Re: I Beat My Girl Today by Nobody: 6:24pm On Mar 02, 2012
@OP

I dey tire for all dis women who feel they can do whatever they want with no consequences just because they have something between their legs that bleeds every darn month.

Good lesson to her. At least if not for you now, she would have gone on to repeat that nonsense to the next unlucky guy she gets latched on to. If you are angry, don't start bashing and destroying other people's property.

WOMEN understand this please, because a guy is quiet does NOT mean he is not boiling inside. Possibly more than you. In fact, THAT is when you should fear him the most. If you do something as RAW and silly as smashing his phone, then you and only you are responsible for what happens next. No be only una get crase.  undecided undecided undecided undecided

Although I would say, in such situations, a dirty backhand to the face would be enough to correct her state of mind than a beating.
Re: I Beat My Girl Today by Nobody: 6:28pm On Mar 02, 2012
KILLZ

I don't know what to say to you.
If it was your sister what would you do to me? Lock me up? Arrange to have me beaten? Like you do to her teachers at school when she comes home to report to you?
Haha

They say you are getting married soon.
Nice becuz soon you will start experiencing things that you thought only existed in movies. Maybe then you will be able to communicate whatever your opinion is on issues like this without girlish subjective emotions
Re: I Beat My Girl Today by Killz3(m): 6:31pm On Mar 02, 2012
Natasha,,:

Yes it didn't change what she did, but now she knows she's not the only one who knows how to get upset  smiley

You only said this because she is still alive. . . If he had beaten her to death would you still sound this way? SMH!

Read his idiotic post again where he said "I beat her till i felt satisfied"

I don't condone hitting women but I can relate to what the OP went thru. I had a similar instance where my wife and I got into an argument and she snatched my android phone and dashed it to the ground. My thought process went blank and I gave her one helluva push that sent her flying through the glass screen door out onto the patio. For a minute there I was only thinking of my phone but when I realized the magnitude of my actions, I was ashamed of what I had done.

Sometimes we let our anger control our actions, it's only human. The fact that you realize your faults and you're ready to make amends speaks volumes about your maturity . Just give her some time and eventually things will simmer down back to normal.

[size=14pt]My mishap cost me 3 days in jail, a shitload of fines and 2 months probation. Plus it put a strain on our relationship.[/size]
SAFO, thanks for this. But the mumu went for his phone first, and even at that, he doesnt care to know where she is because according to him, he needs a break!. . . I hope he reads where you said you went to Jail. . . I emboldened it for him not to miss it wink

@Killz I believe you have not experienced female confrontation and molestation before. A wise man once said, if you give a woman a room, she would occupy the house. While I do not encourage female assault and molestation, women nowadays now seize every opportunity to assault a man and claim it on being the weaker sex. We should look at the intension, we are all humans and expect to be treated nicely. Well FYI I have been assaulted by my ex-girl and she gave me a scar because of attention. Though I didn't beat her I felt emasculated. I would only blame the poster for going too far but his girl friend was wrong, if he doesn't act that way, the lady would break his head with a bottle because of attention. Believe me, I have seen that one (breaking of bottle) happen
Helllllo. . . Is smashing a BB phone female molestation? undecided Get a refund bro. So you support beating up a lady? Did she beat him? Is there no other response than beating her? What if he was with a knife? Would he have restrained himself from stabbing her to death? Now, what if he has beaten the wrong girl and his arse is thrown in jail, what the fcck will you say? he was right? If he was right, would he be thrown in jail? Ask SAFO to school you a little! Ok, honestly tell me what you will say if she was dead now. . . I'm waiting!
Re: I Beat My Girl Today by Nobody: 6:32pm On Mar 02, 2012
@OP Forget that Killz guy mehn. He's only on here for the Browny points with the womenfolk grin

It is important to be REAL when commenting on issues like this. And even though I personally might not BEAT her, I never have any pity for the instigator of physical violence when it happens. Everyone's got a breaking point. You don't go looking for how to enrage someone and expect nothing to happen to you. That is personal irresponsibility, and I detest personal irresponsibility.

I no for beat am, but I no go ask person why dem beat am, because she deserve am.
Re: I Beat My Girl Today by xcolanto(m): 6:34pm On Mar 02, 2012
why is it that women keep using the "walk out of the house" phrase?? its freaking annoying for crying out loud! you pay your rent a woman gets you upset and you walk out your own house?? Good Lord! FYI, once a woman knows your very next move which in such case is you always walking out the house in an argument she`ll sure be pulling that stunt off more often just to get you out of the house when she does not feel like having you around. In my opinion the girl over reacted when the guy obviously tried to ignore the heated argument by pressing his BB which is not a crime last i checked and also the guy over reacted by beating her to the ground. A simple slap may have done the trick in such fury.  lipsrsealed
Re: I Beat My Girl Today by iykay4455(m): 6:35pm On Mar 02, 2012
@poster, clap for yourself.Never lay your hands on a woman.That is a sign of weakness.Learn to walk away
Re: I Beat My Girl Today by Tosinville(m): 6:36pm On Mar 02, 2012
OP, you did the right thing at the right time for her to realize what she did was bad, how can a girlfriend grab ur phone & smash it on the floor and u didn't do anything bout it, next time like u said ur laptop or TV will be next she'll hit on the floor.

Look man, no matter what you do to make a girl annoy, any good & reasonable girl will never hit ur device on the floor, highest she'll just walk away if she isn't in a good mood with you. Any man on here that says u beat her just because of a BB are slaves to punny & ppl like that can steal their mum's jewelries and give it to a girl.

1 Like

Re: I Beat My Girl Today by MrsChima1(f): 6:36pm On Mar 02, 2012
iykay4455:

@poster, clap for yourself.Never lay your hands on a woman.That is a sign of weakness.Learn to walk away

Now, now!  You know he has a good excuse for beating the girl.  She smashed his precious Blackberry phone! lipsrsealed tongue

The world is coming to an end!  Run!!!   grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: I Beat My Girl Today by Nobody: 6:37pm On Mar 02, 2012
iykay4455:

Another boy who has no real life experience with TRUE crase woman past what he has seen in movies and read in books  grin grin grin

The more of that "walk away" poo you pull, the bolder they get and the more some will follow you with the walking and be disgracing you as you go to everyone who cares to listen. All that is often fixed with a corrective slap to calm her the fawk down. angry

1 Like

Re: I Beat My Girl Today by MrsChima1(f): 6:39pm On Mar 02, 2012
I know that Blackberry phone felt so loved and cherished. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: I Beat My Girl Today by Ammyng(f): 6:39pm On Mar 02, 2012
Bravo poster. She'd be dead by now if she had wrecked your car. What she did was really annoying and disrespectful but hitting a woman? seriously?
Re: I Beat My Girl Today by xcolanto(m): 6:40pm On Mar 02, 2012
2buff:

Another boy who has no real life experience with TRUE crase woman past what he has seen in movies and read in books  grin grin grin

The more of that [/b]"walk away"[b] poo you pull, the more some will follow you with the walking and be disgracing you as you go. All that is often fixed with a corrective slap.

exactly my point man! walk away indeed. why did she not walk away whilst she had the chance angry
Re: I Beat My Girl Today by MrsChima1(f): 6:41pm On Mar 02, 2012
Ammyng:

Bravo poster. She'd be dead by now if she had wrecked your car. What she did was really annoying and disrespectful but hitting a woman? seriously?

Come on Ammy!  You know it was justified!  She smashed his beloved Blackberry phone!  grin

I bet that Blackberry phone keeps him warm and sucked at night. grin grin grin
Re: I Beat My Girl Today by Nobody: 6:42pm On Mar 02, 2012
KILLZ

Stop kidding yourself with this statement 'If she had died what would be the situation now'

Ever witnessed an angry parent beat her child for disobedience or whatever?

Does she kill him?

Just like an angry parent when you do this like this you are still sane.

So grow up pls
Re: I Beat My Girl Today by Nobody: 6:42pm On Mar 02, 2012
She devil. . I am not in hitting women's club but this is hella annoying not just about the damn cellphone rather the attitude. WTF
Re: I Beat My Girl Today by MrsChima1(f): 6:43pm On Mar 02, 2012
LMAO@comparing his girlfriend to a child.  grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

See that why CHILDREN shouldn't be in relationships.   wink wink
Re: I Beat My Girl Today by Nobody: 6:44pm On Mar 02, 2012
xcolanto:

exactly my point man! walk away indeed. why did she not walk away whilst she had the chance angry

^^ some will even be knocking/slapping the guy on his head as he is "walking away".  grin grin
Less complex things mehn. I'm not a violent man, I'm just a realist who is in control of himself no matter how angry I get. I have seen my limit.
Yes I may walk away, but if the silly crotch-bleeding demon doesn't get the hint, it MAY have to chop a backhand. Whatever works best at the time. No apologies.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (25)

I Am Falling In Love With My Course Mate Really Don't Know What To Do About It / How Do You Know A Man That Is God Fearing? / Ladies, Have You Ever Taken A Guy Out And Paid For The Bills?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.