Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,451 members, 7,850,575 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 04:25 AM

I Beat My Girl Today - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Beat My Girl Today (35004 Views)

Have You Forked A Girl Today? / I Saw The Most Good-looking Ethiopian Guy With His Girl Today / My Experience With Jehovah Witness Girl Today, See Dressing (picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (25) (Go Down)

Re: I Beat My Girl Today by SAFO(m): 4:26pm On Mar 02, 2012
I don't condone hitting women but I can relate to what the OP went thru. I had a similar instance where my wife and I got into an argument and she snatched my android phone and dashed it to the ground. My thought process went blank and I gave her one helluva push that sent her flying through the glass screen door out onto the patio. For a minute there I was only thinking of my phone but when I realized the magnitude of my actions, I was ashamed of what I had done.

Sometimes we let our anger control our actions, it's only human. The fact that you realize your faults and you're ready to make amends speaks volumes about your maturity . Just give her some time and eventually things will simmer down back to normal.

My mishap cost me 3 days in jail, a shitload of fines and 2 months probation. Plus it put a strain on our relationship.

1 Like

Re: I Beat My Girl Today by Natasha2(f): 4:27pm On Mar 02, 2012
~Killz~:

Smashing your phone is disrespectful but not a criminal offence. . . Beating her up is disrespectful AND a criminal offence. . .

Bro, thank your stars she is not my sister, be thankful too if she has no elder brothers to handle your pathetic arse. . . If i was you, i'd look for a way to appease her. . .

Nairaland can only soothe your conscience, NAIRALAND CANNOT SAVE YOU! wink

Watch your back. . . FOOL!

killz you are the perfect replica of the OP I mean he never thought he could beat a woman, untill it happened, [size=1pt] , you will soon be a married man, me and you, by the time I show you pepper, you will be the first person to refer beating   grin  Just joking oh, we're going to be a perfect couple  wink[/size]

@Omosexy1, you're welcome
Re: I Beat My Girl Today by MrsChima1(f): 4:29pm On Mar 02, 2012
~Killz~:

Smashing your phone is disrespectful but not a criminal offence. . . Beating her up is disrespectful AND a criminal offence. . .

Bro, thank your stars she is not my sister, be thankful too if she has no elder brothers to handle your pathetic arse. . . If i was you, i'd look for a way to appease her. . .

[size=44pt]Exactly! I can't wait to hear a report that a dumb nukka was burned to death by an irate girlfriend. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin[/size]
Re: I Beat My Girl Today by MrsChima1(f): 4:30pm On Mar 02, 2012
LMAO@some people making excuses for their lack of control.   grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

I think they should make killing LEGAL since it is natural to kill people.  undecided undecided lipsrsealed
Re: I Beat My Girl Today by omosexy1: 4:31pm On Mar 02, 2012
@Killz I believe you have not experienced female confrontation and molestation before. A wise man once said, if you give a woman a room, she would occupy the house. While I do not encourage female assault and molestation,  women nowadays now seize every opportunity to assault a man and claim it on being the weaker sex. We should look at the intension, we are all humans and expect to be treated nicely. Well FYI I have been assaulted by my ex-girl and she gave me a scar because of attention. Though I didn't beat her  I felt emasculated. I would only blame the poster for going too far but his girl friend was wrong, if he doesn't act that way, the lady would break his head with a bottle because of attention. Believe me, I have seen that one (breaking of bottle) happen
Re: I Beat My Girl Today by MrsChima1(f): 4:32pm On Mar 02, 2012
LMAO@a female caused me to act dumber than I am. grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: I Beat My Girl Today by Natasha2(f): 4:33pm On Mar 02, 2012
omosexy1:

@Killz I believe you have not experienced female confrontation and molestation before. A wise man once said, if you give a woman a room, she would occupy the house. While I do not encourage female assault and molestation,  women nowadays now seize every opportunity to assault a man and claim it on being the weaker sex. We should look at the intension, we are all humans and expect to be treated nicely. Well FYI I have been assaulted by my ex-girl and she gave me a scar because of attention. Though I didn't beat her  I felt emasculated. I would only blame the poster for going too far but his girl friend was wrong, if he doesn't act that way, the lady would break his head with a bottle because of attention. Believe me, I have seen that one (breaking of bottle) happen  

Word! Don't mind killz he'll soon be a married man grin
Re: I Beat My Girl Today by MrsChima1(f): 4:35pm On Mar 02, 2012
Killz

If you are planning to marry make sure you don't marry a dumb arse girl.   wink
Re: I Beat My Girl Today by Natasha2(f): 4:38pm On Mar 02, 2012
Mrs, Chima:

Killz

If you are planning to marry make sure you don't marry a dumb arse girl.   wink
lolz mrs Chima why did you change the sentence? grin It got me laughing
Re: I Beat My Girl Today by MrsChima1(f): 4:41pm On Mar 02, 2012

Did Yaba Left let out for recess?
Re: I Beat My Girl Today by sugarbuns(f): 4:42pm On Mar 02, 2012
nairalanders get over yourselves i've done a thing or two to get attention before destroying important things, but i always did feel bad afterwards. i'm a woman and can't stand a man beating me buh what he did was not cos of the blackberry but cus he had reached his limits. Poster next time walk away as the outcome might have been worse. And if she ever comes back to you take her for anger management classes. Shekina!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: I Beat My Girl Today by arrived(m): 4:44pm On Mar 02, 2012
Chima, a girl like that could stab her BF if knife is nearby because of attention.
The OP shouldn't have beaten her to that extent though, a nice hot slap would have been okay.
Wel, now she know her BF is as mad as her, she won't repeat such act in future!
Re: I Beat My Girl Today by Natasha2(f): 4:45pm On Mar 02, 2012
@mrs chima ''if you're planning on marrying'' , does that ring a bell?  tongue

@SAFO wow , what an experience. [/size]
Re: I Beat My Girl Today by MrsChima1(f): 4:46pm On Mar 02, 2012
arrived:

Chima, a girl like that could stab her BF if knife is nearby because of attention.
The OP shouldn't have beaten her to that extent though, a nice hot slap would have been okay.
Wel, now she know her BF is as mad as her, she won't repeat such act in future!  

You don't know what the girl will do.  He better watch his back.  Mark my word.  wink

(chanting, smoke that arse, smoke that arse)
Re: I Beat My Girl Today by Goldieluks: 4:48pm On Mar 02, 2012
~Killz~:

I wish you had beaten her to unconsciousness or even death! Maybe then, you'd have realized the gravity of what you did. . . She left the house, and you dont care where she is because your BB is working? And you need a break? You are an arse! Nonsense.

What was the quarrel about? Did you tell us? What if she was right and you were wrong? She was trying to communicate and you were pinging? You quickly rushed here, told a one sided story and you are feeling cool? Wait, she's on her way back and you'll hate yourself for laying hands on a lady who is not yours. . . You are a disgrace!

Very true. I can imagine the arguement started whilst he was pinging on his BB.
He cares so much about his phone and as a childish nutter,he couldn't hold himself,he had to pounce
on his gf just to show that he's not man enough to control his emotions, all because of a
very useless blackberry phone. Smh! If I were that girl I wouldn't go 50000 miles close to him again.
Re: I Beat My Girl Today by MrsChima1(f): 4:48pm On Mar 02, 2012
Natasha,,:

[color=#770077][b]@mrs chima ''if you're planning on marrying'' , does that ring a bell?  tongue

You been skimping on your meds?
Re: I Beat My Girl Today by mobf: 4:49pm On Mar 02, 2012
she'll remember not to destroy gadgets whenever she's angry. .same way a girl tore an original MSc. result of a man shes calls her love .all because of anger. .

Now this is extreme, WTF!
Re: I Beat My Girl Today by MrsChima1(f): 4:49pm On Mar 02, 2012
Goldieluks:

Very true. I can imagine the arguement started whilst he was pinging on his BB.
He cares so much about his phone and as a childish nutter,he couldn't hold himself,he had to pounce
on his gf just to show that he's not man enough to control his emotions, all because of a
very useless blackberry phone. Smh! If I were that girl I wouldn't go 50000 miles close to him again.

Be careful Goldie!  They will attack you!  grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: I Beat My Girl Today by MrsChima1(f): 4:50pm On Mar 02, 2012
mobf:

she'll remember not to destroy gadgets whenever she's angry. .same way a girl tore an original MSc. result of a man shes calls her love .all because of anger. .

Now this is extreme, WTF!

Now you know damn well if a man doesn't beat his woman, he doesn't love her! (just repeating what the dumb arses are saying) lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: I Beat My Girl Today by mobf: 4:51pm On Mar 02, 2012
SAFO:

I don't condone hitting women but I can relate to what the OP went thru. I had a similar instance where my wife and I got into an argument and she snatched my android phone and dashed it to the ground. My thought process went blank and I gave her one helluva push that sent her flying through the glass screen door out onto the patio. For a minute there I was only thinking of my phone but when I realized the magnitude of my actions, I was ashamed of what I had done.

Sometimes we let our anger control our actions, it's only human. The fact that you realize your faults and you're ready to make amends speaks volumes about your maturity . Just give her some time and eventually things will simmer down back to normal.

My mishap cost me 3 days in jail, a shitload of fines and 2 months probation. Plus it put a strain on our relationship.
Well said
Re: I Beat My Girl Today by mobf: 4:53pm On Mar 02, 2012
Mrs, Chima:

Now you know damn well if a man doesn't beat his woman, he doesn't love her! (just repeating what the dumb arses are saying) lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Believe a lie so much and it becomes the truth undecided
Re: I Beat My Girl Today by Goldieluks: 4:53pm On Mar 02, 2012
Mrs, Chima:

Be careful Goldie!  They will attack you!  grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Attack me for stating my bit?? Fucck that shiit, i'd tear and chew that shiit!
Re: I Beat My Girl Today by cantell(m): 4:53pm On Mar 02, 2012
~Killz~:

Shut ur trap!
We're sick and tired of your hook up & crappy posts. If she was ur sister, what would happen? Heavens will fall?
Go siddon jor!
The silly girl did it on purpose to weigh his reaction and she got more than she bargained for.
Smashin his property cos she was ignored is no excuse.
If the guy had slapped or hit her and she smashed her phone in retaliation, it would be justified at least.
But she just smashed the phone - for no fuckin reason!

1 Like

Re: I Beat My Girl Today by MrsChima1(f): 4:55pm On Mar 02, 2012
Goldieluks:

Attack me for stating my bit?? Fucck that shiit, i'd tear and shew that shiit!

I still got bullets lodged in my computer! grin grin grin grin grin
Re: I Beat My Girl Today by MrsChima1(f): 4:55pm On Mar 02, 2012
mobf:

Believe a lie so much and it becomes the truth undecided

Hmm.
Re: I Beat My Girl Today by babsjnr(m): 4:55pm On Mar 02, 2012
Nigerian are so obsess with bb.
Re: I Beat My Girl Today by Goldieluks: 5:02pm On Mar 02, 2012
The girl in question smashed the damn phone because nigga was busy pinging in
the middle of a heated arguement. If it were the other way round I believe some guys here would even smashed the phone to the extent of beyond repair. Wtf are people on about taking sides with a guy who hits his girl because of a BB? Like fucck, I thought it was only Nigerian girls who are obssessed with this BB shiiit! So the guys are victims too huh??
Re: I Beat My Girl Today by mobf: 5:04pm On Mar 02, 2012
babsjnr:

Nigerian are so obsess with bb.

for the OP it was the BB. It could be something else that you cherish a lot. bottom line is not to let your anger lead you the wrong way
Re: I Beat My Girl Today by Natasha2(f): 5:07pm On Mar 02, 2012
Mrs, Chima:

You been skimping on your meds?  

Oh na wa oh mrs chima, if you just laughed at the start this would have come to an end, you wrote that, and when you realised your funny sentence, you modified it and now you're acting like you don't know what I'm talking about, anyways its all good  cheesy

Goldie I guess you didn't read the part where he said he walked away
Re: I Beat My Girl Today by md4real(m): 5:09pm On Mar 02, 2012
nice one poster. seriously if you had not smacked her, she would have continued. as for em that think its okay to harass and assault a man without a reciprocal feedback, wake up and dont provoke a man.
Re: I Beat My Girl Today by olaak1(m): 5:10pm On Mar 02, 2012
That's a very nice one brother; next time she will learn hw to control her anger too; If I were to be in ur shoe i'll wouldn't do less supposing she becomes ur wife will she smash ur TV set or car because u ignore her nagging? To me u've not done anything worth regretting.

2 Likes

Re: I Beat My Girl Today by BABE3: 5:12pm On Mar 02, 2012
BlackBurry?  shocked A whole Blackburry?! Owo Wogbo mehn!  grin Chei!

OP, I totally understand how you felt/feel. Some people's actions are just too damn provocative. However, you beat her till she couldn't get up?! That's totally unacceptable. Odikwa risky, fam! That shows you've been harboring loads of rage and anger towards her. You could have killed her you know. . . .

People would have said you killed her because of a "common" blackberry. That would consequently spread the already annoying stereotype that Nigerians are obsessed with Blackberry[i]s[/i] like a wildfire. grin

In a nutshell, NO TRY AM AGAIN, and learn to control your anger; very important!

Take responsibility for your actions. Worst case scenario: You'll spend a couple of years in prison and she will leave your arse.

Safe.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (25)

I Feel Cheated But couldn't Let Her Go. / In My Years Of Dating , I Have Never Experienced This. / I Am Falling In Love With My Course Mate Really Don't Know What To Do About It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.