Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,679 members, 7,955,510 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 07:56 AM

She Receives Male Calls Almost Everytime We Are Together: - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Receives Male Calls Almost Everytime We Are Together: (7018 Views)

He Deletes Me Everytime We Have Issues! / Help! I Think Of My Gf Almost Everytime / Things Girls Check When She Receives A Friend Request From A Guy On Facebook (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Receives Male Calls Almost Everytime We Are Together: by Damalex4luv(m): 6:26am On Mar 05, 2012
There is this girl which happen to be my girlfriend that i love so much but everytime we are together she keeps on receiving calls which happens to be guys voice most of the time.sometimes too if i'm calling her,her number is always busy.We've quarelled about this so many times but she keeps on claimaing that am the only man in her life that those guys calling her are just mere friends in her school because we happened to be in a different schools.it happened yesteday night again when a guy called her and she responded by saying oluwafolami in my presence i couldn't stand it and had to leave in annoyance after she finished making her calls but i didnt alter any words.But now i dont know what to do anylonger because am kind of emotional with any girl that i trully love.pls friends what should i do??
Re: She Receives Male Calls Almost Everytime We Are Together: by tellwisdom: 7:50am On Mar 05, 2012
Bro, phuck this bitchiasco and drop her arse mehnn angry angry

She's indirectly pricing all the men and when she eventually finds the one with good bargain, she drops ur D1CKHEAD for him angry angry # Roger wink
Re: She Receives Male Calls Almost Everytime We Are Together: by Killz3(m): 8:58am On Mar 05, 2012
She could be telling you the truth. Whether it's true or not, Don't be in a relationship with someone you cannot bring yourself to trust. . .
Re: She Receives Male Calls Almost Everytime We Are Together: by shadshadyz: 9:01am On Mar 05, 2012
i agree with killz
Re: She Receives Male Calls Almost Everytime We Are Together: by Metalgoong(m): 9:35am On Mar 05, 2012
@OP

keep on asking question!! . . you will be filling a gas tank of a car while another lover boy would be driving it grin grin grin grin
Re: She Receives Male Calls Almost Everytime We Are Together: by tellwisdom: 10:49am On Mar 05, 2012
i agree with killz

Whats your contribution??
Re: She Receives Male Calls Almost Everytime We Are Together: by Chimezie198(m): 10:54am On Mar 05, 2012
;d
Re: She Receives Male Calls Almost Everytime We Are Together: by kpolli(m): 11:15am On Mar 05, 2012
Metalgoong:

@OP

keep on asking question!! . . you will be filling a gas tank of a car while another lover boy would be driving it grin grin grin grin

Gbam
Re: She Receives Male Calls Almost Everytime We Are Together: by fr3ddi3(m): 11:24am On Mar 05, 2012
@OP

I have experienced a similar thing too. Best thing to do is this:

1. Dont make urself always available to her.
2. Always encourage her when she does something right.
3. Control ur temper when u are with her.
4. Compliment her even whn its not necessary.
5. Control ur emotion, and stop telling her how much u love her too often.

I hope my little advice will help. Goodluck brah cool

1 Like

Re: She Receives Male Calls Almost Everytime We Are Together: by tellwisdom: 11:34am On Mar 05, 2012
@OP

4. Compliment her when even whn its not necessary.

I hope my little advice will help. Goodluck brah  cool

Fixed wink
Re: She Receives Male Calls Almost Everytime We Are Together: by fr3ddi3(m): 3:24pm On Mar 05, 2012
BUT ON THE OTHER HAND,

If u are with your girl, and she chooses to recieve chunks of calls in ur presence, that shows the level of DISRESPECT she has for u.
She should be able to put her damn phone away, and give u ur attention when u are around. For her to even receive the calls from those "male friendz" of hers, it means they are somehow important to her.

Jst follow my little tips above, its not a 100% guarantee that she will end up with u, but atleast u'll stand out from her numerous "male friendz" wink wink

Am talking from experience bro!!

1 Like

Re: She Receives Male Calls Almost Everytime We Are Together: by Damalex4luv(m): 3:40pm On Mar 05, 2012
She just sent me a message now dat i should pick her calls dt it's only one of her friends in school.
Re: She Receives Male Calls Almost Everytime We Are Together: by fr3ddi3(m): 3:49pm On Mar 05, 2012
@OP:

I forgot to mention one more thing, its natural for us humans to get angry at one point in time or another, bt DON'T LET UR ANGER LAST TOO LONG. If u do, u are just givin more room for her "male friendz" to creep into her life and take ur place.

Now she is coming back to her senses, cut her some slacks. But dont forget my tips. cool cool

1 Like

Re: She Receives Male Calls Almost Everytime We Are Together: by 3ndy(f): 4:13pm On Mar 05, 2012
hunnie, i'm also like ur g/f, i keep recieving calls from boys, but that doesn't mean i allow them to stick it in my doughnut hole,
as for my reason it's bcoz i'm quite smart in my area, (pple not saying i'm smarter than all of em just went to higher grade than them) so they keep calling me for favors and since i'm a girl they think they can sweet talk me to do their tasks without payment, (coz i make them pay for my service, no mis-interpretion pls)
so my b/f which i love so much is quite jealous, and keep saying that he doesn't like the fact i speak with them, and he arrives to actually time me and count the seconds i stay on the phone with them if it's more or less than his, i mean, i'm a girl i like compliments and attention but that doesn't mean i betraying him, or havin second thoughts, same thing if a guy being with his g/f sees a hot girl and start looking-commenting-whistling-etc
so guy chill up, a girl can't have all that lovers,
Re: She Receives Male Calls Almost Everytime We Are Together: by 3ndy(f): 4:23pm On Mar 05, 2012
fr3ddi3:

BUT ON THE OTHER HAND,

If u are with your girl, and she chooses to recieve chunks of calls in ur presence, that shows the level of DISRESPECT she has for u.
She should be able to put her damn phone away, and give u ur attention when u are around. For her to even receive the calls from those "male friendz" of hers, it means they are somehow important to her.

Jst follow my little tips above, its not a 100% guarantee that she will end up with u, but atleast u'll stand out from her numerous "male friendz" wink wink

shut the crap "BRO",
those r just a bunch of junks,  u think u know girls mmm?? we'r more cheeky than u can immagine!!! do u think sm girl'll possibly pick d call of her lover in front of her b/f and NOT PRETEND it's just her girl friend?? kind of like as soon as she sees the number she picks up d call and start with: " HEYYYYY girl name,  hw r u doing?? long time!! where have u been" all in one,  without even allowing d caller 2 talk and then she gets up still her talking no pause and then leave d room!! and when she comes back give explanation of who called,  kind of like " she walks back in the room and without u asking she says",  it was girl name,  do u remember her?? wow she called,  she said,  bla bla bla,  then she's guilty without doubt of cheating,  u men don't know us,  so shut d crap,  poster ur girl is not cheating on u,  but she might start thinking if u keep that ur jealous thing up,  mind u
Re: She Receives Male Calls Almost Everytime We Are Together: by dabrake(m): 4:24pm On Mar 05, 2012
fr3ddi3:

BUT ON THE OTHER HAND,

bros, you can reason better than this believe me. what if she is a student? i can never switch off my phone 'cause someone ccold call me and say "d.brake, omo, we get raheem test now oh. do show CBN hall". her phone, being power, is of a greater advantage to her and she should be able to express her rights. you dont own her till marriage and even in marriage, she aint your slave 'cause you didn't buy her(don't be offended. i am not typing this to make you feel offended. there is no iota of anger in this post. you roger??)

@op, till you have concrete evidence(s) against her, she is innocent. I rest my case
Re: She Receives Male Calls Almost Everytime We Are Together: by echobee(f): 4:40pm On Mar 05, 2012
if she receives guys calls, u too make calls to ladies. gbam
Re: She Receives Male Calls Almost Everytime We Are Together: by fr3ddi3(m): 5:02pm On Mar 05, 2012
Yeeey, I DON DIE OOOOH!!!

@3ndy: if dats ur style of cheatin on ur man, den go ahead sista. Bt plz d0nt cal me names.

@dabrake: i feel u bro, thanx. Bt in a relationship, its n0t only d ladies dat seek attenti0n, we guys also do. So d gurl involvd shld create s0me time 4 d OP, dats my point. Its disgustin when havin a serious c0nvo wit some1, & d person kips on excusin hm/herself a thrillion tyms jst 2 ansa a cal. She culd as wel ask her frndz 2 call her back.

@0P:
i believe u knw d diff btw Go0d & Evil, make ur decision. Most girls are d same. Dey are lik toilets, different TOILET, same SHIT.
Re: She Receives Male Calls Almost Everytime We Are Together: by fr3ddi3(m): 5:20pm On Mar 05, 2012
@debrake:
Cant she hav female frndz too?, ABI NA ONLY BOYS DEY HER SCHOOL??
Re: She Receives Male Calls Almost Everytime We Are Together: by 3ndy(f): 6:26pm On Mar 05, 2012
fr3ddi3:

Yeeey, I DON DIE OOOOH!!!

@3ndy: if dats ur style of cheatin on ur man, den go ahead sista. Bt plz d0nt cal me names.

oh hunnie bear-.- prefer this name.-. cheating isn't an option for me, having the perfect b/f a girl could ever want-- honestly
but i wouldn't say the same of u, come on every body, we all know what cheating looks like, even without having cheated b4
we all hear stories, comportment, changing of character, the up mentioned relationship going astray, what d poster described didn't smell like d girl was cheatin-, so u guys cut her some slack, she speaks with guys!! and so?? if she were their consultant or smthg would it be bad to speak with them?? as for the late hours, well we all perfectly know that nigerians aren't d best in knowing when things r appropriate to do,
i mean my b/f gets calls from he pals at any hour of the day till i warned them!! that at night i prefere sleeping than hearing their non-sense i great u baba, u too much stuff, so if he hasn't got any other proof than that i'm sticking to the "your g/f isn't cheating on u!!""
as for the calling u name didn't notice ur name was crap!! or junk!! or shut up!! or am i wrong?? u know these days pple get the strangest names!!
Re: She Receives Male Calls Almost Everytime We Are Together: by Killz3(m): 6:34pm On Mar 05, 2012
fr3ddi3:

@OP

4. Compliment her even whn its not necessary.

I hope my little advice will help. Goodluck brah cool
Bullshit in 3D high definition!
Re: She Receives Male Calls Almost Everytime We Are Together: by bekay911(f): 6:47pm On Mar 05, 2012
;d
Re: She Receives Male Calls Almost Everytime We Are Together: by fr3ddi3(m): 6:57pm On Mar 05, 2012
@3ndy:
Lets assume i get ur point Mrs. VOLTRON, defender of all ladies. Evrything i said so far are jst mere speculati0ns. I neva said dey are fact.
I d0nt knw y u're takin ds so personal, lik am talkin 2 u or sumthing, coz u're supposed 2 advice d OP & nt me.

And as 4 d name callin, trust me, i hav been readin lots of treads frm NL even b4 i joind. I knw very wel dat some pipo are naturally sick. I wunt be so surprizd by d way u post.

@killz;
lets say i was wr0ng all along, & evrything i wrote so far hav been "BULLSHIT in 3D". Wats ur personal opinion on d OP's topic?
Re: She Receives Male Calls Almost Everytime We Are Together: by achinaboy(m): 8:15pm On Mar 05, 2012
bro i think there is some q u need to ask urself
remember she is a girl, i dont no how old are u, how old she is

u ar a student probably ur ar nt ready to marry now, i tink u still hav long way to go, finish ur sch, look for job, tink abt ur family also
if she recv men calls, i know it too hult, but try to ask urslf some q, ur attention on her, hav u propossed her, wat is ur position in her lif

bro if it only for friendship pls allow the girl, to find her way earl b\4 it will b dark
she may lov u more than u tink but want to marry now, and she no that u ar nt ready now
just pet her tell her dat she is right on everytiny she do but u want her to be honesy to u, i believe by quittin her right in everything, she we open to u by tellin u the tru
Re: She Receives Male Calls Almost Everytime We Are Together: by Nobody: 9:00pm On Mar 05, 2012
Ur problem is insecurity u av to trust her for now, give her some time and if she continues then drop her
Re: She Receives Male Calls Almost Everytime We Are Together: by Damalex4luv(m): 9:05pm On Mar 05, 2012
@archina boy thanks.but the fact is that i would love to marry her but i dont want to promise her about that yet.
Re: She Receives Male Calls Almost Everytime We Are Together: by 3ndy(f): 11:04pm On Mar 05, 2012
fr3ddi3:

@3ndy:
Lets assume i get ur point Mrs. VOLTRON, defender of all ladies. Evrything i said so far are jst mere speculati0ns. I neva said dey are fact.
I d0nt knw y u're takin ds so personal, lik am talkin 2 u or sumthing, coz u're supposed 2 advice d OP & nt me.

And as 4 d name callin, trust me, i hav been readin lots of treads frm NL even b4 i joind. I knw very wel dat some pipo are naturally sick. I wunt be so surprizd by d way u post.

@killz;
lets say i was wr0ng all along, & evrything i wrote so far hav been "BULLSHIT in 3D". Wats ur personal opinion on d OP's topic?

undecided undecidedmr freddie,  this "sick" girl over here is telling u to think b4 u talk,  and for saying my ""sickness"" is natural means u're claiming my family is as well,  mmm mmm carefull what u say to most pple,  i wouldn't take it to heart coz it's jst a chat room and u're speaking from d protection this fact gives u,  but if i were u i'd really watch my mouth!!
as for the issue of the poster i think he's just as well resolved his case on his own case or he just needed to talk it out or smthg without taking any advicem serious,  so my words were actually directed to YOU!!! god have mercy aren't u proud that u got this 'sick' chick over here's attention,  i mean lots of pple wuld!!
secondly mrs voltron is really happy to see dat u're speculatin ur advice around without a ground of experience,  u'll really make it in life goin on dat way!!
Re: She Receives Male Calls Almost Everytime We Are Together: by fr3ddi3(m): 8:49am On Mar 06, 2012
@3ndy:
See me see wahala ooh!! Can't i express my opinion again?? embarassed If u gat a problem with my opinion den deal with it, and stop dis ur ESSAY writing. BEAT IT.
Re: She Receives Male Calls Almost Everytime We Are Together: by dabrake(m): 9:04am On Mar 06, 2012
3ndy:

undecided undecidedmr freddie,  this "sick" girl over here is telling u to think b4 u talk,  and for saying my ""sickness"" is natural means u're claiming my family is as well,  mmm mmm carefull what u say to most pple,  i wouldn't take it to heart coz it's jst a chat room and u're speaking from d protection this fact gives u,  but if i were u i'd really watch my mouth!!
as for the issue of the poster i think he's just as well resolved his case on his own case or he just needed to talk it out or smthg without taking any advicem serious,  so my words were actually directed to YOU!!! god have mercy aren't u proud that u got this 'sick' chick over here's attention,  i mean lots of pple wuld!!
secondly mrs voltron is really happy to see dat u're speculatin ur advice around without a ground of experience,  u'll really make it in life goin on dat way!!
but come to think of it, that is true. my ego is always overbloated whenever i am walking on the street with my girl with the all-eyes-on-me-syndrome i'm getting.
but guy, if your girl do not have male admirers, shouldn't you be sad?? it is worse than being epileptic. that means your girl aint beautiful enough(or you are tasteless) don't be annoyed
Re: She Receives Male Calls Almost Everytime We Are Together: by 3ndy(f): 10:31am On Mar 06, 2012
but come to think of it, that is true. my ego is always overbloated whenever i am walking on the street with my girl with the all-eyes-on-me-syndrome i'm getting.
but guy, if your girl do not have male admirers, shouldn't you be sad?? it is worse than being epileptic. that means your girl aint beautiful enough(or you are tasteless) don't be annoyed
[quote][/quote]

guy?? i'm a girl!!!!
Re: She Receives Male Calls Almost Everytime We Are Together: by dabrake(m): 10:35am On Mar 06, 2012
was referring to fr3ddi3. you roger?
Re: She Receives Male Calls Almost Everytime We Are Together: by 3ndy(f): 10:38am On Mar 06, 2012
dabrake:

was referring to fr3ddi3. you roger?
then u quote freddie!!!
though i think ur comment hit da point!!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Things You Can Do To Revenge An Ex. / See What Yahoo Boys Have Turned Nigeria Into / Shocking! Man Caught Pregnant Wife In Bed With Another Man (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.