Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,515 members, 7,819,859 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:54 AM

She Receives Male Calls Almost Everytime We Are Together: - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Receives Male Calls Almost Everytime We Are Together: (6621 Views)

He Deletes Me Everytime We Have Issues! / Help! I Think Of My Gf Almost Everytime / Things Girls Check When She Receives A Friend Request From A Guy On Facebook (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Receives Male Calls Almost Everytime We Are Together: by ujchief(m): 11:05am On Mar 06, 2012
insecurity in 3-D! Bros, try to relax b4 u u get high b.p.
Be wise as the serpent, check her phone for a regular caller, both dialed, recieved cals and sms. If u can find a patern, then the trend is ur friend, and shes got issues. But if its just random cals from tom, dick and hary, then u'v got nutin to wory about.
Girls luv atention and compliments, but she shuld know that her man is insecure and jealous, and not compound ur insecurities
Re: She Receives Male Calls Almost Everytime We Are Together: by ujchief(m): 11:19am On Mar 06, 2012
Damalex4luv:

@archina boy thanks.but the fact is that i would love to marry her but i dont want to promise her about that yet.
am i the only one seein somethin wrong with this or am i old skul? Guy, take it easy, i think u shuld concentrate on ur education, and personal upgrading. Keep a healthy relatnship, but expect the worse anytime, anyday.
Re: She Receives Male Calls Almost Everytime We Are Together: by dabrake(m): 11:22am On Mar 06, 2012
3ndy:

then u quote freddie!!!
though i think ur comment hit da point!!
you were quoting fr3ddi3    =   bRc
i was quoting the comment you     =   bRc
therefore i was quoting fr3ddi3    =     aRc

law of transitivity.  wink wink wink wink wink wink wink wink wink wink wink wink wink wink wink wink wink wink wink wink wink wink wink
Re: She Receives Male Calls Almost Everytime We Are Together: by 3ndy(f): 11:45am On Mar 06, 2012
dabrake:

you were quoting fr3ddi3    =   bRc
i was quoting the comment you     =   bRc
therefore i was quoting fr3ddi3    =     aRc

law of transitivity.  wink wink wink wink wink wink wink wink wink wink wink wink wink wink wink wink wink wink wink wink wink wink wink
wrong, i guess u didn't pass dat subject!!
i was quoting freddie
u were quoting me
therefore u were quoting my quote on freddies quote sooo no transitivity here!! sorry!!
Re: She Receives Male Calls Almost Everytime We Are Together: by Nobody: 1:44pm On Mar 06, 2012
Expecting the worse should always be on your mind,

But actually its an act of disrespect, if you know that your guy doesn't like fone calls around him, Turn off your fone, SIMPLE!!! angry
Re: She Receives Male Calls Almost Everytime We Are Together: by dabrake(m): 1:53pm On Mar 06, 2012
^^^^^^^^^^^^
why? what if an emergency call was to 'come in'?
Re: She Receives Male Calls Almost Everytime We Are Together: by Nobody: 2:20pm On Mar 06, 2012
No call is considered emergency when your battery is low or the phone is dead, undecided

Except she's ready for an emergency break-up angry
Re: She Receives Male Calls Almost Everytime We Are Together: by dabrake(m): 2:25pm On Mar 06, 2012
what if someone was to inform her of a C.A. in the tunnel?
Re: She Receives Male Calls Almost Everytime We Are Together: by achinaboy(m): 4:20pm On Mar 06, 2012
@Damalex4luv
archina boy thanks.but the fact is that i would love to marry her but i dont want to promise her about that yet

the fact is dat u love her right now, but what about 2mr, i dont no ur lev in education, but u may still hav atleast 4years more b\4 u start playin for marriage, just take a good look around u, u we see different new things everyday, am not tellin u to leave her, or askin u to look for new,
u should try to know what she want first, if she want to marry now, why those calls
and ask urself can i still marry this girl in nest 2 or 4 years, can she still be my tex , this question is for u, i think u know the answer
i dont no how old u are but am 28, far from my family and a woman i suppos to marry, i dont want to say more about dis but am alone now
i even have peace now more than when im in lost i called love,
think well, dont commit anyhow, future is important
Re: She Receives Male Calls Almost Everytime We Are Together: by fr3ddi3(m): 5:06pm On Mar 06, 2012
@dabrake:
If u see my chic, ur eye balls will fall out. Infact, u will go blind, coz she's FLASHY cool cool cool

She aint like 3ndy dat is full of WAHALA. tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: She Receives Male Calls Almost Everytime We Are Together: by fr3ddi3(m): 5:11pm On Mar 06, 2012
@dabrake:
If u see my chic, ur eye balls will fall out. Infact, u will go blind, coz she's FLASHY cool cool cool

She aint like 3ndy dat is full of WAHALA. tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue grin
Re: She Receives Male Calls Almost Everytime We Are Together: by Damalex4luv(m): 7:19pm On Mar 06, 2012
@archina boy am already in my final year in school and i wont take long b4 getting married.
Re: She Receives Male Calls Almost Everytime We Are Together: by achinaboy(m): 9:05pm On Mar 06, 2012
Damalex4luv
archina boy am already in my final year in school and i wont take long b4 getting married

fine am happy to hear dat, try to talk to her in a soft way as i told u b\4, dont condemned her attitude or her call receive
tell her that she is right and u know she has her life to live, but she should understand that she is a woman, and u we like
two of u to be honest to each order,
let her understand why u are coming to her, that u are not just for friend,
after tellin dis , maybe she we open to u, without even askin her about the call
but if she dont open to u, and promise to do something about the receive calls
am not telling u what to do but my advice just forget her and have ur peace
remember that u can do anything or bear anything to be intimate friend, but u
can't do or bear everything in marriage, how long we u,

a girl im paying her school fees, clothing, doin everything her, i do all a man can do to his wife
when i av problem, she started receving male call even in front of my brothers, i try nt to listen to my people, i used to pet her and ask, final what there sayin is true, she keep askin me for a chance,, i has no peace dan, b\cz she is a girl i want marry, but how can i, i only talk to her the way i told u she conffess, but her confessions is nothin to me, since am alone i havv peace mor than b\4
Re: She Receives Male Calls Almost Everytime We Are Together: by achinaboy(m): 9:38pm On Mar 06, 2012
why am sayin this if she can't be honest now, i dont no if she we honest in future
take a good look @ picture of ur future if ur wife can not please u in things like dat

be sure b\4 ur take decision, ur present feelin may tell u that u can not live without her
is liar u can live more better without her if u can not find peace from her lif

i think is better u remain single than to marry without peace, dont only move by her
words or promise of a woman, let her life to u prove it

a girl i told u about she still tellin me that she we not marry without me,
but those words dont move and dont make any sense to me, b\cz i see the word as a stupidity to her, since she can not be honest
in time of my problem, why should i listen,
we even start the friendship from child, through i left her, but i keep my promise to her,
why am tellin u this, she start by receive male in front of my family, i can't say more but be wise
Re: She Receives Male Calls Almost Everytime We Are Together: by achinaboy(m): 9:45pm On Mar 06, 2012
see u 2mr
but make a step b\4 you lose her or u gain her
some woman is like pillow them stay where ever u kept them

good luck if she is the right one to u
Re: She Receives Male Calls Almost Everytime We Are Together: by Damalex4luv(m): 7:48am On Mar 07, 2012
Thank you very much,i'll see what i can do.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Frequent Sex With My Boyfriend Is Affecting My Spiritual Life - Lady Opens Up / Lady Fries Boyfriend's Sperm With Eggs, He Eats It! / M

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.