Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,827 members, 7,813,746 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:32 PM

When Your Wife Pushes You Too Far,a Slap Or 2 Could Be Justified - Romance (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When Your Wife Pushes You Too Far,a Slap Or 2 Could Be Justified (29562 Views)

Can You Forgive A Slap From Your Guy? / ........ / Can Prostitution Ever Be Justified? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Go Down)

Re: When Your Wife Pushes You Too Far,a Slap Or 2 Could Be Justified by dabrake(m): 9:52am On Mar 07, 2012
^^^^^
will you marry me?

Re: When Your Wife Pushes You Too Far,a Slap Or 2 Could Be Justified by Jemibee: 10:38am On Mar 07, 2012
My advice is that you don't raise ur hand on a woman. That's the training i'm going to give my son.

The reason being that as men, u're naturally stronger. U all will agree with me that when u're angry, u tend to put reasing aside. Beating her may result in killing her or even inflicting her of a permanent pain such as breaking her arms or legs,

Prevention is better than cure, if you'd ask me !!
Re: When Your Wife Pushes You Too Far,a Slap Or 2 Could Be Justified by anonymus11: 11:07am On Mar 07, 2012
too bad i came late for supper. i wasnt invited on time but i see lighters have been putting that class 4 drop out out of his misery. dabrake no bi u been dey tell me make i free dt mark spencer reincarnated doctor evil. say mad man and so on. now u don see sey dt elephanty acid needs to be made a real man. dt killz dt has a postural defect of dt of a walking dead dancing moonwalk na im dey flex muscles here. members no go hear sey dt boy na miscrant, low life n a local bulldog in real life only comes here for low esteemed gays n girls who dnt have a shot in getting real men in real life. hence the cheering from atutusexys. he knows women on nl are emotionally bankrupt dt he uses words to entice them just like the devil was an angel of music, killz is a demon of manipulation to get women here close to their demise. his real love is for c0ck thou he can spend any english for it. dt school son of a long john who poked his anus with omo soap back in school. no be so killz go lie for on top im papa dey do kerewa till he was pursued on the street till olode people came to beg the old man. make una hide una anus, im no dey see am for eye even if pile dey inside
Re: When Your Wife Pushes You Too Far,a Slap Or 2 Could Be Justified by Nobody: 11:10am On Mar 07, 2012
@ babe,2buff&dbrake,God bless y'all so much, u guys rock.
@coogar,o boy,i neva knew u hv bad mouth.hv neva seen killz gv up so quickly b4, u r damn bad
@kills,u brot up ur own theories but wen 2buff&co brot dias,it bcame lame to u, so a woman can bite a mans ear and d man cant do such?.
So a woman can smash her man's car knowingly& yet d man should kp quiet and walk away?
So a woman can flog a man a pestle continously outta anger and d man should kp quiet and walk away?.
So a woman can stab a man repeatedly&d man z expected to ignore her and walk away?, like seriously?, well,its people dat hvnt bn in dis situations dat will spit trash like u did, it was God dat told us we shouldnt do to others wot will pain us if dey do such to dem, if being a ''man'' z receivn dis wcked acts and kpn quiet,den i will be an ''alien'' den, d hypocrisy exhibited on dis site z so Zap.n alarm.tufiakwa!
Re: When Your Wife Pushes You Too Far,a Slap Or 2 Could Be Justified by deshclones(m): 11:16am On Mar 07, 2012
lalaosky:

@coogar,o boy,i neva knew u hv bad mouth.hv neva seen killz gv up so quickly b4, u r damn bad
@kills,u brot up ur own theories but wen 2buff&co brot dias,it bcame lame to u, so a woman can bite a mans ear and d man cant do such?.
So a woman can smash her man's car knowingly& yet d man should kp quiet and walk away?
So a woman can flog a man a pestle continously outta anger and d man should kp quiet and walk away?.
So a woman can stab a man repeatedly&d man z expected to ignore her and walk away?, like seriously?, well,its people dat hvnt bn in dis situations dat will spit trash like u did, it was God dat told us we shouldnt do to others wot will pain us if dey do such to dem, if being a ''man'' z receivn dis wcked acts and kpn quiet,den i will be an ''alien'' den, d hypocrisy exhibited on dis site z so Zap.n alarm.tufiakwa!

you are obviously new here bro, coogar is too mouthed to be subdued by that pretending killz, grin grin grin
Re: When Your Wife Pushes You Too Far,a Slap Or 2 Could Be Justified by Goldieluks: 11:25am On Mar 07, 2012
Why on earth should people equate the character people display online to the character they display offline? That is the more reason I decided to remain a mystery to people on this forum, no pics, and no actual details of me. Keep searching whoever.

The other day someone called me oldie and single. I actually laughed out loud, because 'who no go, no go ever know'. Smh!
Re: When Your Wife Pushes You Too Far,a Slap Or 2 Could Be Justified by mamalola19: 11:37am On Mar 07, 2012
abeg make i edit
me no dey gbadun dis kind talk
sexuality here i come
Re: When Your Wife Pushes You Too Far,a Slap Or 2 Could Be Justified by kushi1: 11:40am On Mar 07, 2012
lol
Re: When Your Wife Pushes You Too Far,a Slap Or 2 Could Be Justified by mobf: 11:40am On Mar 07, 2012
when people are so quick to throw insults just because their opinion on an issue is not the same as others this is what you get.
Righteous fellows i call 'em
Re: When Your Wife Pushes You Too Far,a Slap Or 2 Could Be Justified by Killz3(m): 12:35pm On Mar 07, 2012
Where my idiots at? cool
Re: When Your Wife Pushes You Too Far,a Slap Or 2 Could Be Justified by Killz3(m): 12:41pm On Mar 07, 2012
joanana:

@ poster whenever a woman pushes you too far , simply walk away!!!! a slap or too wont solve anything.

KILLZ, hmmmmm plz stop insulting people on NL. haba!!!
Where is the insult?
Re: When Your Wife Pushes You Too Far,a Slap Or 2 Could Be Justified by Killz3(m): 12:43pm On Mar 07, 2012
You are a dunderhead! Show me where i said a woman can bite a man, and a man can't do such or remain a fool forever. . . Nonsense!
Re: When Your Wife Pushes You Too Far,a Slap Or 2 Could Be Justified by Killz3(m): 12:46pm On Mar 07, 2012
anonymus11:

too bad i came late for supper.                                                                         i wasnt invited on time but i see lighters have been putting that class 4 drop out out of his misery.                                    dabrake no bi u been dey tell me make i free dt mark spencer reincarnated doctor evil.              say mad man and so on.         now u don see sey dt elephanty acid needs to be made a real man.                   dt killz dt has a postural defect of dt of a walking dead dancing moonwalk na im dey flex muscles here.                   members no go hear sey dt boy na miscrant, low life n a local bulldog in real life only comes here for low esteemed gays n girls who dnt have a shot in getting real men in real life. hence the cheering from atutusexys.                                            he knows women on nl are emotionally bankrupt dt  he uses words to entice them just like the devil was an angel of music, killz is a demon of manipulation  to get women here close to their demise.               his real love is for c0ck thou he can spend any english for it.                                                   dt school son of a long john who poked his anus with omo soap back in school.                        no be so killz go lie for on top im papa dey do kerewa till he was pursued on the street till olode people came to beg the old man.  make una hide una anus, im no dey see am for eye even if pile dey inside 
You are a glorified uneducated anorexic idi[i]o[/i]t of no caliber. . . Unrepentant nincompoop! Keep trying to kiss my arse. . . There are idiots before you so QUEUE tha fcck up! wink
Re: When Your Wife Pushes You Too Far,a Slap Or 2 Could Be Justified by joanana(f): 12:51pm On Mar 07, 2012
Killzzzzzzzzz angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry smh!!
Re: When Your Wife Pushes You Too Far,a Slap Or 2 Could Be Justified by Goldieluks: 1:00pm On Mar 07, 2012
Lmao@ a woman can bite a man.

Where is chima when you need her?
grin grin
Re: When Your Wife Pushes You Too Far,a Slap Or 2 Could Be Justified by MrsChima1(f): 1:03pm On Mar 07, 2012
I was on the other women wrapping thread. grin grin grin
Re: When Your Wife Pushes You Too Far,a Slap Or 2 Could Be Justified by coogar: 1:05pm On Mar 07, 2012
Goldieluks:

Lmao@ a woman can bite a man.

Where is chima when you need her?
grin grin

you have lost sight of the point unfortunately.
i would never resort to violence. . . .my tongue alone provides more verbal lashing than koboko. . .but if a woman decides to slap me first, she would get slapped.
call the police and charge me - i know my rights, i would counter-charge. we both get locked up or we both agree to drop the charges against each other.
simples!
Re: When Your Wife Pushes You Too Far,a Slap Or 2 Could Be Justified by Killz3(m): 1:08pm On Mar 07, 2012
joanana:

Killzzzzzzzzz angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry smh!!
You called me? kiss kiss kiss

Why cant them fools differentiate between self defense, and hitting a woman just to show her who's boss? Why tha fcck why?
Re: When Your Wife Pushes You Too Far,a Slap Or 2 Could Be Justified by Goldieluks: 1:11pm On Mar 07, 2012
coogar:

you have lost sight of the point unfortunately.
i would never resort to violence. . . .my tongue alone provides more verbal lashing than koboko. . .but if a woman decides to slap me first, she would get slapped.
call the police and charge me - i know my rights, i would counter-charge. we both get locked up or we both agree to drop the charges against each other.
simples!

You are absolutely wrong pops! I lost no sight of no point,I was only laughing at the phrase 'woman can bite a man' that's all. Yo grab
Re: When Your Wife Pushes You Too Far,a Slap Or 2 Could Be Justified by Goldieluks: 1:14pm On Mar 07, 2012
Mrs, Chima:

I was on the other women wrapping thread. grin grin grin

Lol gotcha there.
grin grin
Re: When Your Wife Pushes You Too Far,a Slap Or 2 Could Be Justified by coogar: 1:14pm On Mar 07, 2012
Goldieluks:

You are absolutely wrong pops! I lost no sight of no point,I was only laughing at the phrase 'woman can bite a man' that's all. Yo grab

there are crazy women out there especially in your post code area. . . .
i have seen plenty of happy slapping perpetrated by females with her mates recording the shindig on camera phones. . . . .
so a man is supposed to walk away from such? in 2012?

heaven helps those who help themselves.
Re: When Your Wife Pushes You Too Far,a Slap Or 2 Could Be Justified by dabrake(m): 1:18pm On Mar 07, 2012
^^^^^^^^^^^
don't use mere fist on her. e no dey pain well. use this one. na 8701% trusted. i give you my word

Re: When Your Wife Pushes You Too Far,a Slap Or 2 Could Be Justified by Goldieluks: 1:30pm On Mar 07, 2012
coogar:

there are crazy women out there especially in your post code area. . . .
i have seen plenty of happy slapping perpetrated by females with her mates recording the shindig on camera phones. . . . .
so a man is supposed to walk away from such? in 2012?

heaven helps those who help themselves.

Lmao @ my post code area. You must be your own CCTV pops. I don't know where you got your facts from, but the fact still remains, ' only a manbitches beats a woman' (for how long would the man continue to beat his woman? Forever)? justifiable or not (my opinion pops) Coogar enough said!
Re: When Your Wife Pushes You Too Far,a Slap Or 2 Could Be Justified by deshclones(m): 2:13pm On Mar 07, 2012
@killzzz

i don die, you bastardized mor0n pick me up, i have heard so many stuff on this forum but yours beats them hands down, pick me up, you obviously take my threat as a joke??, you that is still co-habiting with you folks pick me up?? shocked shocked, chai, deshclones don suffer, for me to go through the pains of checking the entire aero flights that will come from abj on sat should tell you that am dead serious.dude i can pick you out any day, thanks to those raggedy pictures you post online seeking g4y friends, i just pray you gave the right info, but in the event the info supplied is false, i know i will still meet you someday, you cant miss that,you yellow big headed fellow, will teach you how not to run your mouth on peeps bigger than u in all ramifications, am out, angry angry
Re: When Your Wife Pushes You Too Far,a Slap Or 2 Could Be Justified by Killz3(m): 2:21pm On Mar 07, 2012
Saturday is just 3 days away. . . Shut up and get ready, damn! What a person!
Re: When Your Wife Pushes You Too Far,a Slap Or 2 Could Be Justified by coogar: 2:27pm On Mar 07, 2012
Goldieluks:

Lmao @ my post code area. You must be your own CCTV pops. I don't know where you got your facts from, but the fact still remains, ' only a manbitches beats a woman' (for how long would the man continue to beat his woman? Forever)? justifiable or not (my opinion pops) Coogar enough said!

he would beat her for as long as the woman continues to hit him.

i am not advocating for men to draw the first blood. . . .i am asking them to man up and defend themselves when attacked.
they should strike after they have been struck.
Re: When Your Wife Pushes You Too Far,a Slap Or 2 Could Be Justified by dabrake(m): 2:38pm On Mar 07, 2012
desclones he cant travel. do you want him to trek down to lagos? abeg, make him tori no be like dat of those 5 ngwa boys wey been wan trek from aba reach jerusalem. if you need moni for flight, holla me. imma send you some moni cuz i would wana test my klitschko fist on your red neck

Re: When Your Wife Pushes You Too Far,a Slap Or 2 Could Be Justified by Nobody: 2:47pm On Mar 07, 2012
well looks likes kills is going to get knocked out, woman wrapper, na hin u be, otutupuoyo

Re: When Your Wife Pushes You Too Far,a Slap Or 2 Could Be Justified by Nobody: 2:50pm On Mar 07, 2012
or this?

brutality?

or mass koko?

then sick bad?

grin

Re: When Your Wife Pushes You Too Far,a Slap Or 2 Could Be Justified by Killz3(m): 2:52pm On Mar 07, 2012
undecided
Re: When Your Wife Pushes You Too Far,a Slap Or 2 Could Be Justified by Nobody: 3:25pm On Mar 07, 2012
~Killz~:

You are a dunderhead! Show me where i said a woman can bite a man, and a man can't do such or remain a fool forever. . . Nonsense!
Dunderhead?, typical of u, u have started callin me names, pls go tru it and show me where i said u said dos tinz.i just asked u a ques just as babe asked hers and in d same u asked wot if d woman was preggs if d guy will still go ahead and beat her.if u couldn't answer my ques as usual,u shouldn't hv reply by callin me names, well i expected u not to answer it anyway cos u neva accept dat u can b wrong, agen i repeat,i will answer a fool&an alien dan to walk away wen a woman z stabbin me continously or breakin my properties knowingly, woe betide me if i should act as a such a ''gentleman''?, mtcheeeeeeeeewwwwwwwwwww
Re: When Your Wife Pushes You Too Far,a Slap Or 2 Could Be Justified by Killz3(m): 3:36pm On Mar 07, 2012
^^^
Will a woman just up and start stabbing you?
Can you successfully differentiate between self defense, and slapping a woman to let her know you are the boss?
Can you differentiate between an angry woman and a lunatic?
Will you kill a woman, for pushing you to the limit?
Ok, she pushes you to the limit, and you slap her twice, but she still continues, is that the license to kill her?
You keep mentioning stab. Is the original topic about women stabbing men, or was the stabbing incident introduced by the pro wife beaters to make a hopeless point?
Have you seen where a woman get's up and start stabbing her man?
What led to her provocation, and how did you handle it?
Could the provocation be stopped/prevented?
If you are in support of slapping a woman who pushes you to your limit, why tha fcck why are you not in support of a woman slapping a man who pushes her to her limit?

You don't jump into conclusions without trying to find out the causative action. Two wrongs don't make a right, or will you want to argue that as well?

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14)

Sex During Pregnancy The Best For Women, See 6 Reasons Why... / Top 10 Mentality Of An Average Lady / Miss Nairaland June 2013 - Elimination Round 1

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.