Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,704 members, 7,816,879 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:18 PM

When Your Wife Pushes You Too Far,a Slap Or 2 Could Be Justified - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When Your Wife Pushes You Too Far,a Slap Or 2 Could Be Justified (29576 Views)

Can You Forgive A Slap From Your Guy? / ........ / Can Prostitution Ever Be Justified? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Go Down)

Re: When Your Wife Pushes You Too Far,a Slap Or 2 Could Be Justified by MrsChima1(f): 9:38am On Mar 06, 2012
~Killz~:

***Yawns***
Wife and Girlfriend Beaters Association of Nigeria. . . You've started holding your meetings on this thread again, innit? Look at the nonsense of a topic "When Your Wife Pushes You Too Far,a Slap Or 2 Could Be Justified", so that also means that When Your Husband Pushes You Too Far,a Slap Or 2 Could Be Justified, abi? What is good for the goose, is good for the gander. Or will you idiots tell me you don't make women angry? Will you tell me you don't push women too far? Will a woman slapping a man be justified? Fccking hypocrites. Anger, spoils a lot of things. After slapping and beating him or her, does it change anything? Why can't two humans reason like humans? Shame on you if you marry a goat and call her a woman. Is it my fault you got married to a goat? That means you are also a goat. If you do not slap everyone that pushes you too far, you are an idiotic hypocrite. . . Quote me anywhere. Cowards, that flex their muscles on the women they claim to love. . . I pity your wives and Girlfriends sha. Beat them all up in the privacy of your homes and anywhere, but don't you idiots come to a public forum and goad your idiotic selves on, looking for supporters to your beating a woman. . . I guess you all came from homes where your dads beat your moms every day and you support him. . .

Shameless Arrow waffles! undecided 

You dimwitted cowards should look for better ways to improve your love lives and quit resorting to violence to settle every little offence committed against you. Discuss and encourage. Even fools without girlfriends reading this are already planning on slapping and beating up their girlfriends that they don't yet have. . . Nonsense

Haba! shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: When Your Wife Pushes You Too Far,a Slap Or 2 Could Be Justified by dabrake(m): 9:39am On Mar 06, 2012
poster, you have my full support. who wan lick arse, make him go drink conc HNO3, HCl or H2SO4
Re: When Your Wife Pushes You Too Far,a Slap Or 2 Could Be Justified by Killz3(m): 9:44am On Mar 06, 2012
Mrs, Chima:

Haba! shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Ogini? grin
Re: When Your Wife Pushes You Too Far,a Slap Or 2 Could Be Justified by Killz3(m): 9:56am On Mar 06, 2012
When Your Wife Pushes You Too Far, slap her, kick her, beat her, maim her, even kill her, butcher her. . . It is justified! wink
Re: When Your Wife Pushes You Too Far,a Slap Or 2 Could Be Justified by dabrake(m): 10:03am On Mar 06, 2012
~Killz~:

When Your Wife Pushes You Too Far, slap her, kick her, beat her, maim her, even kill her, butcher her. . . It is justified! wink
i wonder where you saw that in this thread
Re: When Your Wife Pushes You Too Far,a Slap Or 2 Could Be Justified by deshclones(m): 10:08am On Mar 06, 2012
dabrake:

i wonder where you saw that in this thread

the guy no dey see, you ought to know that by now, always forming holier than thou attitude, bet he is a real c0rk sucker in real life, angry angry angry

Sezkills, i pray day and night to jam you in real life, chai, you seriously irritate me, i go treat you forkup, just watch your back, angry angry

@OP, your next bottle of beer is on me,
Re: When Your Wife Pushes You Too Far,a Slap Or 2 Could Be Justified by Killz3(m): 10:14am On Mar 06, 2012
If slapping her is justified, killing her is also justified. . . unless of course, you are an idiotic hypocritical coward. wink

1 Like

Re: When Your Wife Pushes You Too Far,a Slap Or 2 Could Be Justified by Killz3(m): 10:17am On Mar 06, 2012
deshclones:

the guy no dey see, you ought to know that by now, always forming holier than thou attitude, bet he is a real c0rk sucker in real life, angry angry angry

Sezkills, i pray day and night to jam you in real life, chai, you seriously irritate me, i go treat you forkup, just watch your back, angry angry

@OP, your next bottle of beer is on me,
Just lemme know when you are ready. . . wink
Re: When Your Wife Pushes You Too Far,a Slap Or 2 Could Be Justified by babsjnr(m): 10:20am On Mar 06, 2012
Last year alone 21 men and 61 women died from domestic violence in uk. Guys no need to been in. Violence relationships just walk away before things turn nasty.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: When Your Wife Pushes You Too Far,a Slap Or 2 Could Be Justified by ndahbros1: 10:20am On Mar 06, 2012
@ edie_mafio:

I am a lawyer here in Nigeria and I can talk abt our laws here.
It is easy for them to blab about wat they can do to a man who hits them. And those who expose their ignorance here may never had any reason to hire a lawyer. Yet they are experts on d law.
In Nigeria, provocation is a good defence on a charge of assault. Anyday, anytime. It can even mitigate murder and push it down to manslaughter.
Most times, all those gals here who sound tough cannot afford a lawyer, or d cost of a prolonged lawsuit, especially d way it is in Nigeria. They think it is as easy as reporting d matter and wham! he goes to jail. Story!
All that can happen here is dat the Police will invite him and he bails himself, and they are advised to settle since it is a family matter. I hv seen it countless times in d course of practice.
Let any one with contrary view provide a single instance of a man jailed for beating his wife in Nigeria, not London, not Paris, not New York, but here in Nigeria.
Mtscheeew!!!!
Re: When Your Wife Pushes You Too Far,a Slap Or 2 Could Be Justified by deshclones(m): 10:20am On Mar 06, 2012
~Killz~:

Just lemme know when you are ready. . . wink

just watch your back, it could be anywhere, in the mall,petrol station,church, anywhere, you will not know what hit you, keep on picking on people way above you in every ramification, your cup will definitely be full someday, enjoy your foolery while it lasts, angry angry angry
Re: When Your Wife Pushes You Too Far,a Slap Or 2 Could Be Justified by dabrake(m): 10:27am On Mar 06, 2012
~Killz~:

If slapping her is justified, killing her is also justified. . . unless of course, you are an idiotic hypocritical coward. wink
coming from one who cant withstand a comment that contrasts with his, i need not say much
Re: When Your Wife Pushes You Too Far,a Slap Or 2 Could Be Justified by Killz3(m): 10:27am On Mar 06, 2012
deshclones:

just watch your back, it could be anywhere, in the mall,petrol station,church, anywhere, you will not know what hit you, keep on picking on people way above you in every ramification, your cup will definitely be full someday, enjoy your foolery while it lasts,  angry angry angry
I'm currently in Abuja. . . Will be in Lagos on Saturday. How about you look out for me in the airport. . . Let's see what you got. Oh, and I'll be flying aero, to make things easier for you. . . Don't be a wimp. i'm calling out to you now! wink
Re: When Your Wife Pushes You Too Far,a Slap Or 2 Could Be Justified by Killz3(m): 10:29am On Mar 06, 2012
dabrake:

coming from one who cant withstand a comment that contrasts with his, i need not say much

You need not say anything. . .
Re: When Your Wife Pushes You Too Far,a Slap Or 2 Could Be Justified by Killz3(m): 10:34am On Mar 06, 2012
Last year alone 21 men and 61 women died from domestic violence in uk. Guys no need to been in. Violence relationships just walk away before things turn nasty.
Nah! They prefer beating her into a coma, then apologize to her. When she misbehaves again, they beat her again. . , Their dense brain cannot tell them that walking from the abusive or violent relationship is best! Idiotic cowards. . . wink

1 Like 1 Share

Re: When Your Wife Pushes You Too Far,a Slap Or 2 Could Be Justified by ediemafio(m): 10:34am On Mar 06, 2012
@ Kills,I never said it is fair to regularize beating of your wife,but you see,let me tell you something,if you ever find your self with a rebelious wife,you cannot always talk everything over.Even some ladies on this forum know and have confessed that some women go too far,
My KILLZ,if your wife behaves indecently in the public, slaps your mother,returns home after midnight stinking of alchohol and says its not your business or better still brings a man home asks you why you returned from work unannounced,try and apply those your skills and see if you will not go to an early grave, .Do you think that women reason properly anyway,It is the women who feel inferior and that is why they wud say or do anything just to give them a sence of self worth.

I dont know why some guys just decieve themselves,have you ever asked your self why is it that it is the man who has stroke when such things happen,When you hurt the pride of a man,it is worse than a slap,a bad wife is worse than a killer,If you cant control your wife,then shame on you,,,

2 Likes

Re: When Your Wife Pushes You Too Far,a Slap Or 2 Could Be Justified by Barkang: 10:36am On Mar 06, 2012
A man dt beats a woman is simply a coward! You hv no reason wtsoever to lay ur hands on ur wife no matter what. She is ur patner and nt ur slave,
pls nothing can justify it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: When Your Wife Pushes You Too Far,a Slap Or 2 Could Be Justified by bigshow123: 10:42am On Mar 06, 2012
if u have neva slapped or angrily push ur woman before, then u're not in love with her. love doesnt ask why, it speaks from the heart, never explains ( apology to celine dion).
Re: When Your Wife Pushes You Too Far,a Slap Or 2 Could Be Justified by deshclones(m): 10:44am On Mar 06, 2012
~Killz~:

I'm currently in Abuja. . . Will be in Lagos on Saturday. How about you look out for me in the airport. . . Let's see what you got. Oh, and I'll be flying aero, to make things easier for you. . . Don't be a wimp. i'm calling out to you now! wink

dumboo, why not include the other details like arrival time,flight number etc, until the day i set my eyes on, angry angry
Re: When Your Wife Pushes You Too Far,a Slap Or 2 Could Be Justified by Nayah(f): 10:49am On Mar 06, 2012
Poster, good morning there's always a solution to avoid violence especially towards your wife!! the mature way to handle some argues is self control, just go out and try to go round and round, then when you feel the atmosphere is better to talk, just communicate and see what's happened and tell her what you don't like

Violence doesn't solve NONE problem, trust me

1 Like 1 Share

Re: When Your Wife Pushes You Too Far,a Slap Or 2 Could Be Justified by deshclones(m): 10:50am On Mar 06, 2012
edie_mafio:

@ Kills,I never said it is fair to regularize beating of your wife,but you see,let me tell you something,if you ever find your self with a rebelious wife,you cannot always talk everything over.Even some ladies on this forum know and have confessed that some women go too far,
My KILLZ,if your wife behaves indecently in the public, slaps your mother,returns home after midnight stinking of alchohol and says its not your business or better still brings a man home asks you why you returned from work unannounced,try and apply those your skills and see if you will not go to an early grave, .Do you think that women reason properly anyway,It is the women who feel inferior and that is why they wud say or do anything just to give them a sence of self worth.

I dont know why some guys just decieve themselves,have you ever asked your self why is it that it is the man who has stroke when such things happen,When you hurt the pride of a man,it is worse than a slap,a bad wife is worse than a killer,If you cant control your wife,then shame on you,,,

you have said it all man, my uncle used to say a man does not consider  himself blessed until he is married, some women are just devil in human form, that's why i don't judge marital issues like some myopic f00ls, no man will deliberately beat or abandon his wife, its just circumstances, they fail to realise that it is better shooting a man than hurting his ego, i believe in totality that God has never rested ever since He created women, undecided undecided
Re: When Your Wife Pushes You Too Far,a Slap Or 2 Could Be Justified by deshclones(m): 10:53am On Mar 06, 2012
Nayah:

Poster, good morning there's always a solution to avoid violence especially towards your wife!! the mature way to handle some argues is self control, just go out and try to go round and round, then when you feel the atmosphere is better to talk, just communicate and see what's happened and tell her what you don't like

nice suggestion dear, but some women na gree die, they will hurl insults on the guy and even prevent him from stepping out of the house, its just grace of God to get a cool headed woman, in fact i prefer the terry waya route, have as many kids as possible from countless women, give them pocket/maintenance money,but keep your space,

2 Likes

Re: When Your Wife Pushes You Too Far,a Slap Or 2 Could Be Justified by dabrake(m): 10:56am On Mar 06, 2012
Nayah:

a very nice way to buttress your point in a forum instead of being the very personification of self-contradiction.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: When Your Wife Pushes You Too Far,a Slap Or 2 Could Be Justified by rave2u: 10:57am On Mar 06, 2012
If you have to hit a woman to show that you are tough or a man, then indeed you are a p*u*s*s*y and not a man.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: When Your Wife Pushes You Too Far,a Slap Or 2 Could Be Justified by delegiwa(m): 10:59am On Mar 06, 2012
(Real) men in different marriages no matter how "wonderful" and with experience, will know that nothing separates the man that is yet to touch his wife or the chronic wife beater because it is just a thin line that makes the difference - that moment you decide to grab your keys and walk away or that moment you felt that enough is enough.  

I am against wife beating cos a whole lot of women have lost their lives in the process and many women are walking around with emotional wounds cos their darling hubbies have suddenly become terrorists in their homes. I hate men that beat their wives for whatever reason same way I don't have sympathy for those women that can't hold their mouths from spewing nonsense that angers their beasts of husbands.  Wife beating doesn't start overnight anyways, cos if the victim had taken time to study her "love", she would have noticed the devil within.

I got married sometime 5 yrs ago and believe me, I cannot come here and tell you that it hasn't crossed my mind. In fact, I have come close a couple of times and I still can't remember how I didn't do it so for anyone that blabs about how to be gentleman and all that, my thumbs up for you but guys, it is not easy.  

Wether in 9ja or abroad, wife beating is bad and I am against it but the fact that you have not slapped your wife for severally crossing the line doesnt make you better than the guy that added a few backhand for corrective purposes.
Re: When Your Wife Pushes You Too Far,a Slap Or 2 Could Be Justified by sandysprax(m): 11:00am On Mar 06, 2012
I was a gentleman until my gf slapped the hell outta me first and messed me up by giving me sleepless nights.These guyz that are talking otherwise have not met girls that are bitchy.They can really make a man's life miserable, there is nothing more miserable as having a nagging and bitchy gf/wife. I am not an advocate of wife/gf battery but one thing is for sure, having a bad wife/gf can way a man down.I know cos I've been there and am still there.

Mrs Chima and co, should i still remain a gentleman and let the slapping continue?
Re: When Your Wife Pushes You Too Far,a Slap Or 2 Could Be Justified by Muttex(m): 11:01am On Mar 06, 2012
Some women are provocative and trouble-makers but i think one should device another means of punishing them rather than beating. there so many ways of punishing women, Lot of them , That is why men are the head, so as to reason well,behave well, judge well and settle things amicably.
Re: When Your Wife Pushes You Too Far,a Slap Or 2 Could Be Justified by delegiwa(m): 11:03am On Mar 06, 2012
rave2u:

If you have to hit a woman to show that you are tough or a man, then indeed you are a p*u*s*s*y and not a man.

What of the woman that continuously and serially abuses her man? An animal?

Guys, nobody can win this argument.  The guy should hold his temper and the woman should hold her tongue.  That's my position.
Re: When Your Wife Pushes You Too Far,a Slap Or 2 Could Be Justified by nomorename(f): 11:05am On Mar 06, 2012
The loser who started this discussion needs help with his miserable existence.   I cannot even believe that Nairaland allows people to advocate violence against women, this is not free speech.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: When Your Wife Pushes You Too Far,a Slap Or 2 Could Be Justified by cold(m): 11:06am On Mar 06, 2012
edie_mafio:

Man,you've got to learn to gloss over certain comments or handles on this forum.Some peeps are  just so unrealistic it is perplexing.I understand where you coming from perfectly
Re: When Your Wife Pushes You Too Far,a Slap Or 2 Could Be Justified by sandysprax(m): 11:07am On Mar 06, 2012
Muttex:

Some women are provocative and trouble-makers but i think one should device another means of punishing them rather than beating. there so many ways of punishing women, Lot of them , That is why men are the head, so as to reason well,behave well, judge well and settle things amicably.

I agree.They are like kids, especially the young and inexperienced ones.Make them stay in the "Naughty Corner" for a while each time they mis-behave.They will eventually calm down when the get older.My parents are a lot calmer and living harmoniously than when the started out.
Re: When Your Wife Pushes You Too Far,a Slap Or 2 Could Be Justified by Nayah(f): 11:07am On Mar 06, 2012
Dabrake, lol relax, I've always been aganist violence and especially towards females sorry

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14)

5 Reasons Why A Call-Girl Can Never Equate A Loving Girlfriend / Miss Nairaland June 2013 - Elimination Round 1 / Side Chicks Will Always Be Side Chicks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.