Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,160 members, 7,835,877 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:47 PM

When Your Wife Pushes You Too Far,a Slap Or 2 Could Be Justified - Romance (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When Your Wife Pushes You Too Far,a Slap Or 2 Could Be Justified (29638 Views)

Can You Forgive A Slap From Your Guy? / ........ / Can Prostitution Ever Be Justified? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Go Down)

Re: When Your Wife Pushes You Too Far,a Slap Or 2 Could Be Justified by dabrake(m): 8:23am On Mar 07, 2012
no matter what you say. WASK must continue. time to brush 666 out of killz. deshclones, make we begin dey beat devil comot him body. i hold my boxing gloves. make i give you another one.

Re: When Your Wife Pushes You Too Far,a Slap Or 2 Could Be Justified by dabrake(m): 8:24am On Mar 07, 2012
666KILLZ must bleed today

Re: When Your Wife Pushes You Too Far,a Slap Or 2 Could Be Justified by Killz3(m): 8:25am On Mar 07, 2012
deshclones:

shut up your mouth you bleeding f00l, is english language your mother tongue??you come across as a pretender, God knows how many times you review your sentences b4 posting them on this forum, and like lesbian boy said, you are a bleeping hypocrite, you have gotten into e-fight with half of the girls on this forum, only God knows what you will do in the physical world if you can hurl insults as you like on girls you've never seen, you pretending woman beater, just save up all those energy cos i will surely look out for you like i promised,  angry angry

@all, pay that crackhead sagamite no heed, the worst he can do is call someone a cretin, nothing more, the guy hurls insults more than an average conductor/agbero at obalende, He can never make his points known without insults, and i believe him when he says he can never beat a woman, i really do cos loudmouthed guys are wimps, quote me anywhere that sagamite guy is worse than sezkills in wimpology, desh says so,  undecided undecided
You come from a generation of fools, and will die a fool!

e-fight and physical violence, is it the same? And most of the girls i e-fight with, are my good friends offline. You are a fool for taking nairaland too serious. . . person!
Re: When Your Wife Pushes You Too Far,a Slap Or 2 Could Be Justified by Killz3(m): 8:33am On Mar 07, 2012
dabrake:

no matter what you say. WASK must continue. time to brush 666 out of killz. deshclones, make we begin dey beat devil comot him body. i hold my boxing gloves. make i give you another one.
Lick his arse already. . . Idiotic gay boy! You are everywhere posting st[i]u[/i]pid pictures like the moronic id[i]io[/i]t that you are. . . Jumping up like a monkey on heat! FOOL! Don't reply me, i don't have time for your gay arse yet. . . keep on jumping! wink Idi[i]o[/i]t monkey!
Re: When Your Wife Pushes You Too Far,a Slap Or 2 Could Be Justified by deshclones(m): 8:37am On Mar 07, 2012
~Killz~:

You come from a generation of fools, and will die a fool!

e-fight and physical violence, is it the same? And most of the girls i e-fight with, are my good friends offline. You are a fool for taking nairaland too serious. . . person!

so you were playing with your hypocritical statements.? so am right in calling you a f00lish pretender, some of us are very serious minded people and we exhibit it in all our dealings, we say things we mean, keep running your mouth whiteboy  angry angry, you have the floor now, use it judiciously, while i patiently wait for my  moment, wink wink
Re: When Your Wife Pushes You Too Far,a Slap Or 2 Could Be Justified by dabrake(m): 8:39am On Mar 07, 2012
deshclones, should i help you terminate his greatest achievement
Re: When Your Wife Pushes You Too Far,a Slap Or 2 Could Be Justified by Killz3(m): 8:46am On Mar 07, 2012
deshclones:

so you were playing with your hypocritical statements.? so am right in calling you a f00lish pretender, some of us are very serious minded people and we exhibit it in all our dealings, we say things we mean, keep running your mouth whiteboy  angry angry, you have the floor now, use it judiciously, while i patiently wait for my  moment, wink wink

You are a fool! Digest that in first. . .
Re: When Your Wife Pushes You Too Far,a Slap Or 2 Could Be Justified by Killz3(m): 8:48am On Mar 07, 2012
Ok people. . . back to topic! I've forgiven the idiots. . . cheesy
Re: When Your Wife Pushes You Too Far,a Slap Or 2 Could Be Justified by dabrake(m): 8:49am On Mar 07, 2012
but is this abiku scared of me? him get good records unto fighting d.brake. why him dey fear me now?
Re: When Your Wife Pushes You Too Far,a Slap Or 2 Could Be Justified by Nobody: 8:50am On Mar 07, 2012
Phew!!!  smiley
Re: When Your Wife Pushes You Too Far,a Slap Or 2 Could Be Justified by deshclones(m): 8:51am On Mar 07, 2012
~Killz~:

Ok people. . . back to topic! I've forgiven the idiots. . . cheesy

keep running your mouth clown, it spurs me on, please don't stop, angry angry

will not rest till you turn red in my hands,
Re: When Your Wife Pushes You Too Far,a Slap Or 2 Could Be Justified by Killz3(m): 8:52am On Mar 07, 2012
talina:

Phew!!!  smiley
Yeah. . . Phew!!! smiley
Re: When Your Wife Pushes You Too Far,a Slap Or 2 Could Be Justified by Nobody: 8:53am On Mar 07, 2012
^^^ I know! smiley
Re: When Your Wife Pushes You Too Far,a Slap Or 2 Could Be Justified by oiseworld: 8:59am On Mar 07, 2012
i don't agree wit the poster that hittin a woman could be justified. But, if a an can go all wide in spending for his woman when she makes him happy, Let me put it this way, the otherside of joy,happinessis anger. So the extent at which a man can go in showing that he loves a woman should be the extent he should go when hes angered by the same woman. If she doesn't understand then she is not being fair. She should just understand that if he could do this much then he should be able to do that much too.

A lot of women need one or two slaps, just take it like a father spanking his child/daughter for a wrong doing.

Plx don't say i said soo oh, i have never hit a woman.
Re: When Your Wife Pushes You Too Far,a Slap Or 2 Could Be Justified by Killz3(m): 9:02am On Mar 07, 2012
oiseworld:

i don't agree wit the poster that hittin a woman could be justified. But, if a an can go all wide in spending for his woman when she makes him happy, Let me put it this way, the otherside of joy,happinessis anger. So the extent at which a man can go in showing that he loves a woman should be the extent he should go when hes angered by the same woman. If she doesn't understand then she is not being fair. She should just understand that if he could do this much then he should be able to do that much too.

A lot of women need one or two slaps, just take it like a father spanking his child/daughter for a wrong doing.

Plx don't say i said soo oh, i have never hit a woman.
If you've never hit a woman, DON'T advocate and advise it. . .
Re: When Your Wife Pushes You Too Far,a Slap Or 2 Could Be Justified by Killz3(m): 9:04am On Mar 07, 2012
talina:

^^^ I know! smiley
How you dey? smiley
Re: When Your Wife Pushes You Too Far,a Slap Or 2 Could Be Justified by Nobody: 9:06am On Mar 07, 2012
Hitting people will not gain their respect. Only their fear and resentment. sad
Re: When Your Wife Pushes You Too Far,a Slap Or 2 Could Be Justified by Nobody: 9:08am On Mar 07, 2012
~Killz~:

How you dey? smiley

Hey Im good. About to go to bed. Im sooo tired. Wish me a happy birthday today cheesy
Re: When Your Wife Pushes You Too Far,a Slap Or 2 Could Be Justified by dabrake(m): 9:09am On Mar 07, 2012
~Killz~:

Lick his arse already. . . Idiotic gay boy! You are everywhere posting st[i]u[/i]pid pictures like the moronic id[i]io[/i]t that you are. . . Jumping up like a monkey on heat! FOOL! Don't reply me, i don't have time for your gay arse yet. . . keep on jumping! wink Idi[i]o[/i]t monkey!
so this nigga has guts. trying to get his stuuupeed reputations back. another serial elevated buffon. nairaland romance section problematic bad mouth NO1 my arse. as old as he is, he lives with his parents. Grade1 illiterate. and i thought GEJ was the daftest thing i have seen. all GEJ needs to be encouraged is to imagine someone like you 'cause whenever he does that, he will forever be grateful to God for making him better than somebody on planet earth  

@talina, happy birthday to you
Re: When Your Wife Pushes You Too Far,a Slap Or 2 Could Be Justified by Nobody: 9:10am On Mar 07, 2012
Thank you dabrake ! smiley
Re: When Your Wife Pushes You Too Far,a Slap Or 2 Could Be Justified by Killz3(m): 9:13am On Mar 07, 2012
talina:

Hey Im good. About to go to bed. Im sooo tired. Wish me a happy birthday today cheesy
HBD! cheesy
Re: When Your Wife Pushes You Too Far,a Slap Or 2 Could Be Justified by Nobody: 9:14am On Mar 07, 2012
^^^ Thanks kiss
Re: When Your Wife Pushes You Too Far,a Slap Or 2 Could Be Justified by dabrake(m): 9:15am On Mar 07, 2012
idiot calling someone a monkey. adopted son of a thousand father. if you are that handsome, post your pix here. fu[b]ck[/b]ing gaiy born without melanin
Re: When Your Wife Pushes You Too Far,a Slap Or 2 Could Be Justified by Killz3(m): 9:18am On Mar 07, 2012
dabrake:

so this nigga has guts. trying to get his stuuupeed reputations back. another serial elevated buffon. nairaland romance section problematic bad mouth NO1 my arse. as old as he is, he lives with his parents.Grade1 illiterate. and i thought GEJ was the daftest thing i have seen. all GEJ needs to be encouraged is to imagine someone like you 'cause whenever he does that, he will forever be grateful to God for making him better than somebody on planet earth  
Weak as expected. . . You are forgiven! smiley
Re: When Your Wife Pushes You Too Far,a Slap Or 2 Could Be Justified by Killz3(m): 9:21am On Mar 07, 2012
talina:

^^^ Thanks kiss
kiss kiss
Re: When Your Wife Pushes You Too Far,a Slap Or 2 Could Be Justified by dabrake(m): 9:24am On Mar 07, 2012
~Killz~:

Weak as expected. . . You are forgiven! smiley

oboy, i can see you have exhausted your best verbal punches. meet coogar for online training. a cowardly stand from someone who dissed his way to fame in this section
Re: When Your Wife Pushes You Too Far,a Slap Or 2 Could Be Justified by Killz3(m): 9:32am On Mar 07, 2012
dabrake:

oboy, i can see you have exhausted your best verbal punches. meet coogar for online training. a cowardly stand from someone who dissed his way to fame in this section
I'm no coward, but i DONT have your time. You are too small for me. . . So i forgive you! wink
Re: When Your Wife Pushes You Too Far,a Slap Or 2 Could Be Justified by dabrake(m): 9:35am On Mar 07, 2012
^^^^^^^^^^^^^
so how old are you?
Re: When Your Wife Pushes You Too Far,a Slap Or 2 Could Be Justified by Killz3(m): 9:41am On Mar 07, 2012
smh
Re: When Your Wife Pushes You Too Far,a Slap Or 2 Could Be Justified by dabrake(m): 9:43am On Mar 07, 2012
;d ;d ;d ;d ;d ;d ;d ;d ;d ;d ;d ;d ;d ;d ;d ;d ;d
Re: When Your Wife Pushes You Too Far,a Slap Or 2 Could Be Justified by Nobody: 9:46am On Mar 07, 2012
Re: When Your Wife Pushes You Too Far,a Slap Or 2 Could Be Justified by joanana(f): 9:48am On Mar 07, 2012
@ poster whenever a woman pushes you too far , simply walk away!!!! a slap or too wont solve anything.

KILLZ, hmmmmm plz stop insulting people on NL. haba!!!

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14)

What's The Difference Between Dating In Your 20s And 30s? / 7 Reasons Why I Am Forced To Agree It's A Man's World / Man Proposes To His Girlfriend After 3 Months Of Dating (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.