Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,300 members, 7,836,311 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:21 AM

When Your Wife Pushes You Too Far,a Slap Or 2 Could Be Justified - Romance (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When Your Wife Pushes You Too Far,a Slap Or 2 Could Be Justified (29640 Views)

Can You Forgive A Slap From Your Guy? / ........ / Can Prostitution Ever Be Justified? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Go Down)

Re: When Your Wife Pushes You Too Far,a Slap Or 2 Could Be Justified by Nobody: 11:39pm On Mar 06, 2012
Sagamite:

This is what you defended:

You can't read?

How is doing that stopping someone from damaging you or yours?
Boy, my opinions are my own.
If you must quote something as proof of what I defended, quote my posts.
I have posted enough on this thread to find my opinion if that is what you are looking for.

~Killz~:

You are a goat if you marry a goat. . . Goats should not be in a human relationship,  . . Only a goat attacks you without provocation. And you are a fool if you expect a woman not to feel provoked if you really do provoke her. . . And a coward if she destroys your things, and you destroy her face. . .

right. . . because you can only ever find yourself in a crazy situation with a female that you are married to. Bless your little soul  smiley
Re: When Your Wife Pushes You Too Far,a Slap Or 2 Could Be Justified by Killz3(m): 11:44pm On Mar 06, 2012
Someone said beating a woman is like beating a child.  Why would someone beat their children anyways?  
To prove to their children they are the boss. . . Some people on this forum are sensationally idiotic. . . Makes me wonder if they know the meaning of the word discipline. Discipline doesn't meant beating. . . Discipline could mean withholding certain privileges from whoever affected. An idi[i]o[/i]t quoted the bible: Spare the rod, spoil the child! You married a child? Shame on you if so. . . The rod is beating a lady to satisfaction?
Re: When Your Wife Pushes You Too Far,a Slap Or 2 Could Be Justified by Killz3(m): 11:46pm On Mar 06, 2012
2buff:

right. . . because you can only ever find yourself in a crazy situation with a female that you are married to. Bless your little soul  smiley
What exactly are you yapping about?
Re: When Your Wife Pushes You Too Far,a Slap Or 2 Could Be Justified by Sagamite(m): 11:47pm On Mar 06, 2012
2buff:

Boy, my opinions are my own.
If you must quote something as proof of what I defended, quote my posts.
I have posted enough on this thread to find my opinion if that is what you are looking for.

You are a fool. Go back and read the thread page and think before you defend things.

Mrs, Chima:

Isn't Child abuse illegal in Nigeria?

How is smacking your child child abuse?
Re: When Your Wife Pushes You Too Far,a Slap Or 2 Could Be Justified by Daresh(f): 11:48pm On Mar 06, 2012
I so respect men who respect their wives and gf.
Re: When Your Wife Pushes You Too Far,a Slap Or 2 Could Be Justified by Killz3(m): 11:49pm On Mar 06, 2012
Sagamite:

You are a fool. Go back and read the thread page and think before you defend things.
He thinks. . . but leftsided
Re: When Your Wife Pushes You Too Far,a Slap Or 2 Could Be Justified by MrsChima1(f): 11:50pm On Mar 06, 2012
Spanking a child on the booty and hands isn't child abuse to me.  

However causing physical and striking harm to a child pass hospitalization is abuse in my opinion.  

There is a difference between spanking your child and drop kicking your child.
Re: When Your Wife Pushes You Too Far,a Slap Or 2 Could Be Justified by Sagamite(m): 11:53pm On Mar 06, 2012
Mrs, Chima:

However causing physical and striking harm to a child pass hospitalization is abuse in my opinion.  

Okay.
Re: When Your Wife Pushes You Too Far,a Slap Or 2 Could Be Justified by Nobody: 11:53pm On Mar 06, 2012
Sagamite:

Still with the insults? Is that all you ever do on here??
cretin fool cretin fool  undecided Is that your only means of communication boy? Yet I'M the uncouth animal  undecided
Your sort are the type that kill women due to pent-up rage instead of assertively setting boundaries.

You must be hard of seeing as I have made my point clear. I don't have time repeating it to slow people. Read back a few pages.
Re: When Your Wife Pushes You Too Far,a Slap Or 2 Could Be Justified by Killz3(m): 11:54pm On Mar 06, 2012
Mrs, Chima:

There in lies another blunder. . . These linguistically challenged myopic wife and girlfriend beaters cannot successfully differentiate between a smack, and causing physical harm. . . They just equate it to "beating". . . Fools? YES!
Re: When Your Wife Pushes You Too Far,a Slap Or 2 Could Be Justified by MrsChima1(f): 11:55pm On Mar 06, 2012
~Killz~:

To prove to their children they are the boss. . . Some people on this forum are sensationally idiotic. . . Makes me wonder if they know the meaning of the word discipline. Discipline doesn't meant beating. . . Discipline could mean withholding certain privileges from whoever affected. An idi[i]o[/i]t quoted the bible: Spare the rod, spoil the child! You married a child? Shame on you if so. . . The rod is beating a lady to satisfaction?

Disciplining a child isn't easy TRUST ME, however violence don't always solve everything and in fact it add fuel to fire.  

People shouldn't resort to violence when they are frustrated or overwhelmed.  It appears to me that some of these boys aren't taught problem solving strategies at an early age.  

How can we blame them if they do not have the intellectual abilities to encode useful information?   Shrugs.
Re: When Your Wife Pushes You Too Far,a Slap Or 2 Could Be Justified by Tafiki: 11:56pm On Mar 06, 2012
hmmmm, Life is hard o. one would think in this day and age, people will learn to reason and quit all this"im bigger n better than u" crap. didnt they say when peeps get married they become one. but in some cases, "we r equal but i am more equal than u" seems to be the case? change o. change. for u own good. one day, u will beat the wrong woman. ur blockus go dey ground. people acting like barbarians. if it were our grandfathers them saying all this, someone might say ok, they are old school. but the peeps on this thread are all (hopefully) between 18 and 30. and this is what they are saying. May the good lord help, guide and keep us safe o!
Re: When Your Wife Pushes You Too Far,a Slap Or 2 Could Be Justified by Nobody: 11:59pm On Mar 06, 2012
^^ Will you afford the same lengthy word of caution to the female provokers besides the usual vague, short and sparingly mentioned "it's not nice to attack men".
No? 

Thought so. then you are doing nothing to solve the problem. It is like trying to stop a fight , and all you do is hold one person while the other fighter is free to swing more punches at the other.
That is not how you stop a fight.  undecided Sadly that is all that is ever done in situations like these. The man is instantly demonized, and few really identify the woman as the true demon in that whole unfortunate interaction.
Re: When Your Wife Pushes You Too Far,a Slap Or 2 Could Be Justified by Sagamite(m): 12:02am On Mar 07, 2012
2buff:

Still with the insults? Is that all you ever do on here??
cretin fool cretin fool  undecided Is that your only means of communication boy? Yet I'M the uncouth animal  undecided
Your sort are the type that kill women due to pent-up rage instead of assertively setting boundaries.

You must be hard of seeing as I have made my point clear. I don't have time repeating it to slow people. Read back a few pages.

You are a reetard!

Go and read the previous thread page.
Re: When Your Wife Pushes You Too Far,a Slap Or 2 Could Be Justified by Nobody: 12:03am On Mar 07, 2012
^^And you are a child that can do better.

Go and sleep
Re: When Your Wife Pushes You Too Far,a Slap Or 2 Could Be Justified by Rocktation(f): 12:06am On Mar 07, 2012
You know, it's completely understandable that a man would not stand for female bashing. Yeah, I can relate with that cos not all men are uncouth in their behaviours. But why a woman should stand in support of it, I will never comprehend. Ahn ahn! Perhaps it just feels cool to drag attention to yourself even if it means being on the other side of normalcy. What will you call yourself now? Man wrapper?
Re: When Your Wife Pushes You Too Far,a Slap Or 2 Could Be Justified by Tafiki: 12:07am On Mar 07, 2012
2buff:

^^ Will you afford the same lengthy word of caution to the female provokers besides the usual vague, short and sparingly mentioned "it's not nice to attack men".
No? 

Thought so. then you are doing nothing to solve the problem. It is like trying to stop a fight , and all you do is hold one person while the other fighter is free to swing more punches at the other.
That is not how you stop a fight  undecided

yes i would and i have. in my previous post, i mentioned husband and wife. i will never say, if they hit u hit back. my point still remains, the moment u even feel the need to "discipline ur HUSBAND OR WIFE, find ur square root. no one should hit their significant other. feel free to reread my other posts.
Re: When Your Wife Pushes You Too Far,a Slap Or 2 Could Be Justified by Tafiki: 12:09am On Mar 07, 2012
2buff, btw, the reason most ppl are focused mainly on the husband in this instance is because a woman didnt come in here saying she slapped her husband to discipline him. best believe if a woman said/did the same, i would say the exact same thing
Re: When Your Wife Pushes You Too Far,a Slap Or 2 Could Be Justified by Sagamite(m): 12:13am On Mar 07, 2012
Tafiki:

yes i would and i have. in my previous post, i mentioned husband and wife. i will never say, if they hit u hit back. my point still remains, the moment u even feel the need to "discipline ur HUSBAND OR WIFE, find ur square root. no one should hit their significant other. feel free to reread my other posts.

Thank you!
Re: When Your Wife Pushes You Too Far,a Slap Or 2 Could Be Justified by LesbianBoy(m): 12:16am On Mar 07, 2012
HEPOCRATE is too much on naiaraland o! Is it not the same KILLZ running his mouth like tap whater here dat was e-fighting with GOLDENLUOCKS (f). on a thread 2 or 3 weeks ago on this same romance section! Dat she posted his pix on that particular thread and yab him that he was wearing a cheap eye glasss! Now see the YAM HEAD coming here to claim gentulman on this thread! Looolllzzzzzz, Now imagine what KILLZ (a.k.a Naiaraland's albino) would do to a womens in the REAL WORLD if he can engage in an e-fight with a naiaraland womens! Fuuuuul!
Re: When Your Wife Pushes You Too Far,a Slap Or 2 Could Be Justified by Sagamite(m): 12:17am On Mar 07, 2012
LesbianBoy:

HEPOCRATE is too much on naiaraland o! Is it not the same KILLZ running his mouth like tap whater here dat was e-fighting with GOLDENLUOCKS (f). on a thread 2 or 3 weeks ago on this same romance section! Dat she posted his pix on that particular thread and yab him that he was wearing a cheap eye glasss! Now see the YAM HEAD coming here to claim gentulman on this thread! Looolllzzzzzz, Now imagine what KILLZ (a.k.a Naiaraland's albino) would do to a womens in the REAL WORLD if he can engage in an e-fight with a naiaraland womens! Fuuuuul!

What a fcked up deduction reasoning attempt!
Re: When Your Wife Pushes You Too Far,a Slap Or 2 Could Be Justified by Nobody: 12:21am On Mar 07, 2012
People shouldnt go around hitting each other and resorting to violent behaviour to solve problems. This is just the result of lack of " tools" to handle any situation in a decent manner. No matter how someone else acts, you do not have to resort to responding in an equally violent manner! I dont care what anyone says here,     beating and slapping someone is WRONG!
Re: When Your Wife Pushes You Too Far,a Slap Or 2 Could Be Justified by chinnyonwu(m): 6:49am On Mar 07, 2012
This killz guy is so pathetic, and soundin like Mr, cork. The difference is that evone knows Mr, cork does his own on purpose.
Btw, @ everyone that can't read, the topic never said u should be a wife beater! It said a slap or two, WHEN YOU HAVE BEEN PUSHED TO THE WALL.
Just imagine what happened in my 100l days. In a night reading class, a boy walked in,  Whyile trying to get a seat, he stepped on a girl mistakenly. He apologized but the girl started raising her voice. He was like : haba, I've said sorry naa,  Then the girl slapped him.
Am not saying what hapened next but it wasn't too good.
I guess at this point, Killz would adjust his shades, fart , then thank her.
Re: When Your Wife Pushes You Too Far,a Slap Or 2 Could Be Justified by chinnyonwu(m): 7:19am On Mar 07, 2012
LesbianBoy:

DONT MIND HIM. JUST IMAGINE HURLING INSULTS AND LOSING YOUR TEMPER ON PEOPLE ON A MERE FORUM. PEOPLE YOU HAVENT MET AND PROBABLY WONT. THEN IMAGINE WHAT THE PERSON WOULD DO REAL LIFE.
Re: When Your Wife Pushes You Too Far,a Slap Or 2 Could Be Justified by pendo89(f): 7:25am On Mar 07, 2012
chinnyonwu:

It said a slap or two, WHEN YOU HAVE BEEN PUSHED TO THE WALL.
Just imagine what happened in my 100l days. In a night reading class, a boy walked in,  Whyile trying to get a seat, he stepped on a girl mistakenly. He apologized but the girl started raising her voice. He was like : haba, I've said sorry naa,  Then the girl slapped him.

And people keep asking this question 'What made him become an abusive partner?

Answer: He was not able to exercise self control.

I know some girls have the ability to drive a guy mad but such are the moments to best test your maturity and ability to handle real life, tough situations.
A sudden negative reaction that results in harming the other person is a great sign of immaturity.It shows you lack anger management skills.
Show me a great man/woman and I will show you a man/woman that exercises self control. That is not an easy feat.
No it isn't but it tells so much about you and what you may become in future.

How do abusers evolve? Assume you slap her today, then next time her rage drives her to do worse? Do you really,really think you will stop at a slap?
You will feel the 'urge' to hit harder because your subconscious mind tells you that she didn't learn a lesson last time you slapped her, and therefore tougher treatment must be applied now.

My plea to any grownup,learn to exercise self-control because with time,you nurture a bad habit of hitting back. One day you may explode when ur partner damages the thing you spent all your savings on.
Re: When Your Wife Pushes You Too Far,a Slap Or 2 Could Be Justified by mobf: 7:45am On Mar 07, 2012
Page 11 and counting, sticks and bones it is, he or she who slaps should expect to get slapped back in return
Re: When Your Wife Pushes You Too Far,a Slap Or 2 Could Be Justified by Nobody: 7:59am On Mar 07, 2012
pendo89:

And people keep asking this question 'What made him become an abusive partner?

Answer: He was not able to exercise self control.

I know some girls have the ability to drive a guy mad but such are the moments to best test your maturity and ability to handle real life, tough situations.
A sudden negative reaction that results in harming the other person is a great sign of immaturity.It shows you lack anger management skills.
Show me a great man/woman and I will show you a man/woman that exercises self control. That is not an easy feat.
No it isn't but it tells so much about you and what you may become in future.

How do abusers evolve? Assume you slap her today, then next time her rage drives her to do worse? Do you really,really think you will stop at a slap?
You will feel the 'urge' to hit harder because your subconscious mind tells you that she didn't learn a lesson last time you slapped her, and therefore tougher treatment must be applied now.

My plea to any grownup,learn to exercise self-control because with time,you nurture a bad habit of hitting back. One day you may explode when ur partner damages the thing you spent all your savings on.

Thank you
Re: When Your Wife Pushes You Too Far,a Slap Or 2 Could Be Justified by Killz3(m): 8:06am On Mar 07, 2012
HEPOCRATE is too much on naiaraland o! Is it not the same KILLZ running his mouth like tap whater here dat was e-fighting with GOLDENLUOCKS (f). on a thread 2 or 3 weeks ago on this same romance section! Dat she posted his pix on that particular thread and yab him that he was wearing a cheap eye glasss! Now see the YAM HEAD coming here to claim gentulman on this thread! Looolllzzzzzz,  Now imagine what KILLZ (a.k.a Naiaraland's albino) would do to a womens in the REAL WORLD if he can engage in an e-fight with a naiaraland womens! Fuuuuul!
You are a linguistically challenged disoriented fool! Son of a thousand idiotic fathers. You dare equate an online squabble to physical violence? You are a fool!
Re: When Your Wife Pushes You Too Far,a Slap Or 2 Could Be Justified by dabrake(m): 8:07am On Mar 07, 2012
una dey craze. 'casue i been comot abi. WASK(War Against Sx-Six-SIx in Killz)) must continue. WAGBAN must not give up
Re: When Your Wife Pushes You Too Far,a Slap Or 2 Could Be Justified by Killz3(m): 8:10am On Mar 07, 2012
This killz guy is so pathetic, and soundin like Mr, cork. The difference is that evone knows Mr, cork does his own on purpose.
Btw, @ everyone that can't read, the topic never said u should be a wife beater! It said a slap or two, WHEN YOU HAVE BEEN PUSHED TO THE WALL.
Just imagine what happened in my 100l days. In a night reading class, a boy walked in,  Whyile trying to get a seat, he stepped on a girl mistakenly. He apologized but the girl started raising her voice. He was like : haba, I've said sorry naa,  Then the girl slapped him.
I guess at this point, Killz would adjust his shades, fart , then thank her.
You are a discombobulated cretinous nincompoop.  Why did you refuse to say what happened next? Bloody idiotic woman beater!
Re: When Your Wife Pushes You Too Far,a Slap Or 2 Could Be Justified by deshclones(m): 8:16am On Mar 07, 2012
~Killz~:

You are a linguistically challenged disoriented fool! Son of a thousand fathers? You dare equate an online squabble to physical violence? You are a fool!

shut up your mouth you bleeding f00l, is english language your mother tongue??you come across as a pretender, God knows how many times you review your sentences b4 posting them on this forum, and like lesbian boy said, you are a fucking hypocrite, you have gotten into e-fight with half of the girls on this forum, only God knows what you will do in the physical world if you can hurl insults as you like on girls you've never seen, you pretending woman beater, just save up all those energy cos i will surely look out for you like i promised, angry angry

@all, pay that crackhead sagamite no heed, the worst he can do is call someone a cretin, nothing more, the guy hurls insults more than an average conductor/agbero at obalende, He can never make his points known without insults, and i believe him when he says he can never beat a woman, i really do cos loudmouthed guys are wimps, quote me anywhere that sagamite guy is worse than sezkills in wimpology, desh says so, undecided undecided
Re: When Your Wife Pushes You Too Far,a Slap Or 2 Could Be Justified by Nobody: 8:18am On Mar 07, 2012
undecided

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14)

What's The Difference Between Dating In Your 20s And 30s? / 7 Reasons Why I Am Forced To Agree It's A Man's World / Best Thread Ever!!! Big Booty African Women Of Social Media

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.