Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,194 members, 7,822,030 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:40 AM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (1148) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8159612 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1145) (1146) (1147) (1148) (1149) (1150) (1151) ... (6956) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mitchyy(f): 9:41am On Feb 04, 2016
PresVA:
You're the one making him feel you're strong which isn't his fault actually. ...
if you dey bed dey wriggle in pain or dey form tiredness, nobody go tell am to sit up...
If na me, no getting up from that bed oo even if na to form serious pains, I don't mind.. This is the safety of your baby we're talking about here. Exercising/working about worsens contractions. . Ur getting up should be for minor things like brushing, taking your bath et al...
The funny thing is that he may blame you if anything happens. ..

However, be strong dear.. can't wait to read your bs in July. . smiley

I think you're right dear. I gave him the impression that i was very strong. I guess i was just trying to makeup for those weeks that i was hospitalised and he practically did everything.
I've gone back to bed now. Will be here all day

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ebonychic18(f): 9:42am On Feb 04, 2016
mitchyy:

Thanks dear. My issue is that dh didn't take my initial complaints serious. Ever since ms stopped and i became strong, he just assumes i'm back to my old workaholic self and the worst is over. I complained of this pain to him after i overworked myself the day before and he said its good, its all part of exercise which a pregnant woman should do. He's still sleeping now and has left me to make breakfast by myself this morning despite the painful contractions

Mitchyy!!!!!!!! shocked shocked no make me vex o! better apply wisdom here. breakfast ko breakfast ni! There is no award for strong women o! but there is an award after you have your baby/babies. Yesterday i got news that some1 i know lost her baby cry cry she had cerclage done about 2 weeks ago and the doctor recommended total bed rest in the hospital but her hubby insisted on taking her home for the "bed rest". lo and behold she started bleeding and went back to the hospital after all said and done she lost that baby. she was in her 2nd trimester. The stress of climbing staircase and moving up and down at home contributed to the loss. I'm really gutted for her. So please mitchyy apply wisdom and glue your body to your bed! Infact you don't need to tell dh anything your body language alone will do the talking. after having your baby you can resume your strong wife duties.

5 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Pelupelu: 9:44am On Feb 04, 2016
@edrys went through same with my twins ,giving water frequently and fruit helped.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by lioha(f): 10:02am On Feb 04, 2016
Beedan abeg make una no finish the cake oh, i don dey salivate since yesterday even when dh ask wetin him go buy for me this moring i tell am say na cake. Happy birthday to little Dammy.

Maran1983 you go fear now so you want terrorize baby for her father house abi? She don show you say na she get house Lol.

Mytchyy i had the same problem at 15 and 20 weeks and was told here that its ligament enlargement. Went for several scan and nothing was seen.

Noqualms1 congratulations may your lo increase the joy in your home. You have open way for February mamas.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sweetlady4real(f): 10:11am On Feb 04, 2016
Good morning all mamas and papas in the house, trust we are all doing great . Congrats noqualms1 and all other mamas that just put to bed, God bless your los. @mitchyy and iyabetajos, it is well with you and your Los in Jesus name, we shall all carry to term and deliver healthy, beautiful, bouncing babies. First trimester is finally over .MS is gone, except tiredness when I stress myself and saliva.. I think I'm getting to that point where you don't feel any preggy symptom but for my bump which is really showing now. A big shout out to all August mamas, hope MS has packed its load. #team August

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by edrys(m): 10:12am On Feb 04, 2016
DonaTee:
@edrys giv ur baby more water. D poo is prolly strong. Also 10mls of fresh orange juice wil help

@olami009 take ur mum to hospital. She may av athsma or heart disease

plenty chats to read bub my finger dey pain me cry
Thanks @all. I really aprc8. We will increase his water intake and fruits intake henceforth.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mitchyy(f): 10:19am On Feb 04, 2016
Thanks mamas for talking sense into me. I really needed it. @iyabetajos @DonaTee @ebonychic18

He's packing my things for the hospital this morning. I'm going for a scan first then bed rest at the hospital till it stops.
Shame won't even let me confess what i did the day before the contraction started, but i just have to. I first of all did some laundry standing all through, then i walked for 20mins to buy plantain cus i didn't want to drive. On getting back, i went straight to the kitchen to make noddles and dodo with egg for breakfast. Before i finished making the meal i was already folding in pains. cry That's when i told dh and he said it's exercise.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 10:21am On Feb 04, 2016
edrys:
Morning to all. My 10mnths lo cries and
strains a lot whenever he wants to poop
(though he poops in 3 days interval b4 now).
First we thought it was because of the cereal
he was taking, so we change it to cook pap
(ogi) and peak milk step 1 but no changes
yet. He is still been breastfed. His Mum and I
are very worried and concerned now.
other well meaning Mama and Papa.

Hope you don't give Milo?

Maran1983 abeg no kee me with lafta. I'm still laughing sef with little tear drops fa. Imagine ooooo. That's my Dee baby jare. You these mamas sha.... Customised87 see your work abi I can't wait to read your boy's own too.

congrats noqualms1 baby will bring you loads of joy and fulfilment. Amin.

happy birthday in arrears to your baby, Beedam. Amin to all the prayers. He will be great.

mitchyy and iyabetajos... God is your strength. Please stay off your feet as much as you can. Our bundles of joy will be delivered when term and healthy.

For the women going through the tiredness phase.... just take it easy. One step at a time. This is the time to enjoy the attention and love... so use it well.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Omaibaji(f): 10:42am On Feb 04, 2016
Congratulobia dear. All glory to Baba God
NoQualms1:
I hail everyone in the building o. Unto the Lord be the glory, great things He hath done. I gave birth to a cute BBG today around 3pm. Safe and swift delivery to all bumping mamas.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by rezzy: 10:52am On Feb 04, 2016
NoQualms1:
I hail everyone in the building o. Unto the Lord be the glory, great things He hath done. I gave birth to a cute BBG today around 3pm. Safe and swift delivery to all bumping mamas.

Congratulations to you. May she bring joy to your home.

I tot of you yesterday, I planned calling out on you today.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Eminya(f): 11:05am On Feb 04, 2016
Aafulenu:
Good morning everyone,

I am seriously in need of advise. I just discovered yester night that I was pregnant. Now a worried.

First, in mid January I kept having sharp pains in my lower abdomen they don't last just comes and goes then my breast became so heavy that I had to use my hands to support it. Tot I was coming down with something so I went to the hospital. Doctor said recommend some tests blood an urine. But he said he already knew what was wrong with me that I had an infection (forgot the name he called).

So while I w as waiting for the results he gave me durgs levotil and one anti inflammation durgs. I started taking them thinking since he is a doctor he should know better.

Only for me to go back for my results and see that I was/am pregnant. all the doctor could say was he was sorry he was wrong. Seriously how can he be so wrong lie dat.

Now I couldn't sleep, am I still pregnant? Have the drugs affected the baby in any way? Cos Ave not felt then pain again. And my breast AR no longer swollen. and no symptoms whatsoever.
I remember I had same experience with you but can't remember the drugs the doctor gave me then. He said I had serious infection which needed to be treated aggressively and the funny part of the whole thing was that a pregnancy test was conducted on me using blood. I was given drugs and injections after taking them for 3 days I decided to buy strip at home and do the pregnancy test, lo and behold it had 2 bold red lines I immediately stopped the medications and that was the last time I visited that hospital after complaining to them. 8 months later I had my prince charming.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Eminya(f): 11:07am On Feb 04, 2016
NoQualms1 Congrats, may your lo bring blessings to your home

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by rezzy: 11:16am On Feb 04, 2016
mitchyy:

He's packing my things for the hospital this morning. I'm going for a scan first then bed rest at the hospital till it stops.
Shame won't even let me confess what i did the day before the contraction started, but i just have to. I first of all did some laundry standing all through, then i walked for 20mins to buy plantain cus i didn't want to drive. On getting back, i went straight to the kitchen to make noddles and dodo with egg for breakfast. Before i finished making the meal i was already folding in pains. cry That's when i told dh and he said it's exercise.

Pele ooo

That was how 2 Thursdays ago, I almost past out in my proprietress office. She called me and I stood for almost 30 minutes. I noticed I was getting tired, but I didn't say anything. Then, breathing became a problem, my eyes began to close so I placed my hands on her table, for where, I quickly asked her with a faint voice, if I could sit.

She looked at me and shouted. She began to fan me oo. I was already soaked with sweat. For 10 minutes my breath was unstable.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by rezzy: 11:26am On Feb 04, 2016
FINA4804:
Lol. I collect the grace of 36 weeks oh. Was your first vaginal delivery

Yes oo. I think it was stress that actually made he come early. I was sick at 34 weeks to 35 weeks and was still recovering. Then went to two weddings on the same day. Came home sick. Then I fell into labour the following day.

@sayoddy, I was also praying my baby should come on our anniversary date Dec 7th which was his due date, lo, but he came Nov 10th.

Our prayer is that they should come at the time designed by God.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by NoQualms1(f): 11:44am On Feb 04, 2016
Thanks to all mamas for the good wishes. God bless you all.

My pregnancy was 39 weeks yesterday and I was supposed to go for ANC and then proceed to work, I was at work the day before because I had planned that I will work till I give birth so that I can have a enough time for my baby. Around 6a.m., I started feeling contractions. I just decided to watch it and complain to the doc later, only to discover it was like 10 minutes apart. I told my husband and he had to prepare my baby for creche and took her there and also bought the other baby things I've not bought. I was at home timing the contractions and by the time he came back, it was getting to 7 or 5 minutes apart so I took my bath and we went to the hospital.

On getting there, I was placed in a room, checked and told I was 5cm dilated. The pains kept coming at intervals, at times it will be regular while at other times it won't be. After about one hour, a nurse came to tell me she has to do enema for me. I asked what that is and she said they will pass an hose into my anus and flush it with warm water so that all the 'yamayama' will come out. OK o. She did that and I stooled enough watery stool.

Around 2:30pm or there about, my water broke. My husband was with me then, the contractions were stronger and closer that each time it came I screamed with all my strength. He called the nurse and she took me to the Labour room. That was where the real drama started.

She checked and said it was close, the doctor was called, he checked and said the same thing. All the while, I was in blinding pain, I could not even see anything, I was just hearing what they were saying. The doctor left and had to come back after few minutes when my noise kept increasing. Another nurse came and said she wanted to check how dilated I was, she checked. The first nurse said she wanted to check and tried. I just got angry, what with all the overchecking. I closed my legs sharply and told them that the checking is giving me unbearable back pains. They started complaining that I wasn't cooperating. Na them sabi ke.

All the while my husband was rubbing my back, I was holding him and screaming. He later told me I almost bit him, haba, I be dog? Suddenly, I just felt the urge to push so I shouted I want to push oooo, the doctor said wait don't push. I shouted again, I can't control it o. The next thing, I felt the head come out, then the shoulders and that was it. They were even running upandan because they didn't expect it, not even me. I didn't even push, the baby just came out herself. After about 5 minutes, the doc asked me to cough and the placenta came out. God knew I had spent all my energy shouting and made it very easy for me. I had a little tear which was sown in about 5 minutes. We got to the hospital around 11:30am and put to bed at 3:04pm, she weighed 3kg. I told God to make it fast and easy for me, He did it. He's a faithful God.

I bless God for seeing me through this pregnancy, I never planned for it. My first is just 14 months old and I almost gave up when I discovered I was pregnant again, I was angry with myself, my husband and everything. People used style to mock me, like 'no be yesterday she born one'? Some even said it to my face. I was even ashamed of my self. But after sometime, I accepted it and moved on, it was tough but God saw me through. Having a toddler and being pregnant without help was so not easy at all. I didn't even have a LMP because my period didn't resume as at when I took in again, my EDD was based on the first scan I did. I was hoping to give birth in January sef. To the glory of God, it all ended in praise.

Sorry for my loooong epistle.

61 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tchiwinnie: 12:00pm On Feb 04, 2016
Olami099:
Doctors in the house, Please I need your medical advice my mother often complains that she do develop chest pain when she does any strenuous work and that at times his face which includes her mouth and nose will become stiff for some seconds before relieving her..Please what can cause this and what can be done about it..she's is close to 50 years.
Pls tk ur mum to a good hospital to b properly evaluated. She seems to b having some cardiovascular issues.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 12:00pm On Feb 04, 2016
mitchyy:
@Juliebest @Cutienik @raptor2
Thanks a lot teamie. I'm resting now. And will continue drinking lots of water
thank God for dat,i prayed 4 u ovanyt nd d modas,it s well wt us all.

iyabetajos..i will go for my scan nxt wk,cnt wait o jst hop for a girl....pls try nd rest too.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 12:10pm On Feb 04, 2016
noqualms1 chai that was so so so so so so sweeeeeeeeet to read. The concluding part got me woooooooooowing.
So if someone asks you for the price of always sanitary pad now, u no go know Na..... ***I lift my eyebrows and my rabbit teeth for you o**** cheesy cheesy

People must always talk my sister.
Iya olubankemi or olaoyekemi (the one that has a 7 month old and is preggy too) come and see o.

I use this sweet gist to beg God for our ATC couples. God is on your matter already just claim it.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tchiwinnie: 12:24pm On Feb 04, 2016
Wow, NoQualms, congrats to u! God s indeed faithful. Thank God for ur testimony.thank God for d strength he gave u. May his name b praised.
@ahnie, congrats o. team October ba tongue

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by BritneyStacy: 12:30pm On Feb 04, 2016
sweetlady4real:
Good morning all mamas and papas in the house, trust we are all doing great . Congrats noqualms1 and all other mamas that just put to bed, God bless your los. @mitchyy and iyabetajos, it is well with you and your Los in Jesus name, we shall all carry to term and deliver healthy, beautiful, bouncing babies. First trimester is finally over .MS is gone, except tiredness when I stress myself and saliva.. I think I'm getting to that point where you don't feel any preggy symptom but for my bump which is really showing now. A big shout out to all August mamas, hope MS has packed its load. #team August
Teamie oooo.....I dey here ooo. How many weeks gone are you now? Me sleeplessness too is gradually reducing oo but I still don't enjoy most foods. Tiredness is still my middle name, I haven't washed any cloth in the past 3-4weeks oo . I beginning to run out of what to wear oooo. Have you started antenatal?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by BritneyStacy: 12:40pm On Feb 04, 2016
mitchyy:
Thanks mamas for talking sense into me. I really needed it. @iyabetajos @DonaTee @ebonychic18

Babes sorry for your stress but please learn to sit when ever possible and do your chores oo. Even before I got preggies, I sit to wash oo even if I am washing 3pairs of clothes. Once, we went to hubby's village and I MIL and village people saw me sitting to wash clothes, they said their son married a town girl wey no sabi bend down do things. ...I just burst into one serious laughter and continued my thing....They were so o confused cos they expected me to try offering some explanation or get up to impress them, I no send! How much more now ....with this baby I needed so much? Abeg ooo....I can't deal. Learn to do some tricks now ooo

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by CheeryChy(f): 12:54pm On Feb 04, 2016
NoQualms1:

My pregnancy was 39 weeks yesterday and I was supposed to go for ANC and then proceed to work, I was at work the day before because I had planned that I will work till I give birth so that I can have a enough time for my baby. Around 6a.m., I started feeling contractions. I just decided to watch it and complain to the doc later, only to discover it was like 10 minutes apart. I told my husband and he had to prepare my baby for creche and took her there and also bought the other baby things I've not bought. I was at home timing the contractions and by the time he came back, it was getting to 7 or 5 minutes apart so I took my bath and we went to the hospital.

On getting there, I was placed in a room, checked and told I was 5cm dilated. The pains kept coming at intervals, at times it will be regular while at other times it won't be. After about one hour, a nurse came to tell me she has to do enema for me. I asked what that is and she said they will pass an hose into my anus and flush it with warm water so that all the 'yamayama' will come out. OK o. She did that and I stooled enough watery stool.

Around 2:30pm or there about, my water broke. My husband was with me then, the contractions were stronger and closer that each time it came I screamed with all my strength. He called the nurse and she took me to the Labour room. That was where the real drama started.

She checked and said it was close, the doctor was called, he checked and said the same thing. All the while, I was in blinding pain, I could not even see anything, I was just hearing what they were saying. The doctor left and had to come back after few minutes when my noise kept increasing. Another nurse came and said she wanted to check how dilated I was, she checked. The first nurse said she wanted to check and tried. I just got angry, what with all the overchecking. I closed my legs sharply and told them that the checking is giving me unbearable back pains. They started complaining that I wasn't cooperating. Na them sabi ke.

All the while my husband was rubbing my back, I was holding him and screaming. He later told me I almost bit him, haba, I be dog? Suddenly, I just felt the urge to push so I shouted I want to push oooo, the doctor said wait don't push. I shouted again, I can't control it o. The next thing, I felt the head come out, then the shoulders and that was it. They were even running upandan because they didn't expect it, not even me. I didn't even push, the baby just came out herself. After about 5 minutes, the doc asked me to cough and the placenta came out. God knew I had spent all my energy shouting and made it very easy for me. I had a little tear which was sown in about 5 minutes. We got to the hospital around 11:30am and put to bed at 3:04pm, she weighed 3kg. I told God to make it fast and easy for me, He did it. He's a faithful God.

I bless God for seeing me through this pregnancy, I never planned for it. My first is just 14 months old and I almost gave up when I discovered I was pregnant again, I was angry with myself, my husband and everything. People used style to mock me, like 'no be yesterday she born one'? Some even said it to my face. I was even ashamed of my self. But after sometime, I accepted it and moved on, it was tough but God saw me through. Having a toddler and being pregnant without help was so not easy at all. I didn't even have a LMP because my period didn't resume as at when I took in again, my EDD was based on the first scan I did. I was hoping to give birth in January sef. To the glory of God, it all ended in praise.

Wow. Congrats o. Your bs is so dramatic and you sef na actress. Lol. I'm so happy for you and your little girl.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ahnie: 12:57pm On Feb 04, 2016
My calmest mama that ever liveth...no team yet o....jex kiddin.howdy?
tchiwinnie:
Wow, NoQualms, congrats to u! God s indeed faithful. Thank God for ur testimony.thank God for d strength he gave u. May his name b praised.
@ahnie, congrats o. team October ba tongue
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tchiwinnie: 12:59pm On Feb 04, 2016
ahnie:
My calmest mama that ever liveth...no team yet o....jex kiddin.howdy?
lol. okk o. I dey fine o.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by rosyng(f): 1:15pm On Feb 04, 2016
NoQualms1:
Wow! What a great God, its d Hebrew women style, u delivered b4 dey said push so easily. Thank God. Wishing all mama's a safe and easy delivery.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by rezzy: 1:21pm On Feb 04, 2016
NoQualms1:

You try for this long post.

Na true ooo, I port leave you that year and you first me now.

Don't forget threadcuties# today.

In all we thank God for supernatural delivery.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by soonest(f): 1:33pm On Feb 04, 2016
Aafulenu, just relax, you will be fine. Many women mistakenly take drugs while pregnant yet they still carry to term and have healthy babies. All will be fine.
As per hosp, there's ds hosp in transekulu my friend uses. She's always praising them. will give u d name as soon as i ask her. What of good old Mother of Christ.

Congrats Noqualms, interesting Bs. May God bless the newborn

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mompurity2: 1:42pm On Feb 04, 2016
Congratz Noqualms1. God is faithful.
My neighbour put to bed last night a BBG via CS, to the glory of God. Her first is 12mnths and 2weeks today and she had no help too. I have been d one assisting her b4 and evn nw.
I jst want to Give God all the glory for seeing her through.

15 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Evacroft: 1:51pm On Feb 04, 2016
Iyabetajos,what is really causing the contractions? Is it the fact that u had a cerclage or just simply stress, because I plan to get it done and am so scared seeing all this after review of the cerclage.

Congrats Noqualms, may God bless your lo, what a lovely BS.

Team August how una dey,i pray we will all carry to term our lo's without complications ijmn, amen.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Omojudy: 2:00pm On Feb 04, 2016
Iyabetajos:

pls wake him up ohhh lol.na as i dey disturb my hubby dts y he prefers to dump me in d hosp.we kpekus togeda so we go endure rogeda
kpekus and rogeda lol. roughed mama
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sayoddy(f): 2:04pm On Feb 04, 2016
rezzy:

@sayoddy, I was also praying my baby should come on our anniversary date Dec 7th which was his due date, lo, but he came Nov 10th.

Our prayer is that they should come at the time designed by God.
Amen o. God see us through this together

Pls o TeamMarch, what vitamins are you using now. I've been on pregnacare throughout this pregnancy, finished two days ago and it's remaining one month for all to come to an end. When I was at antenatal, I was told not to buy another one again so the baby won't be too big as the baby is well formed and only gaining fat.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mompurity2: 2:24pm On Feb 04, 2016
@Evacroft, why are u having a cerclage?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (1145) (1146) (1147) (1148) (1149) (1150) (1151) ... (6956) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 151
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.