Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,972 members, 7,810,699 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:35 PM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (1150) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8126741 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1147) (1148) (1149) (1150) (1151) (1152) (1153) ... (6954) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by NoQualms1(f): 7:28pm On Feb 04, 2016
sugah:
NoQualms1 a hearty congratulations to you and your family.
Question pls. How close to your initial scan date did you deliver?

My EDD was February 10, I put to bed on the 3rd, that's a week difference. Thanks to all mamas for the prayers and good wishes.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Deezou(f): 7:35pm On Feb 04, 2016
zaynie:

BIP.....Because I'm Pregnant.... then you tell us what you get away simply cos of your condition
Eg
#BiP I dont cook at home, na my dh dey do kitchen duty now.

Got it. thanks ma.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by lcoral(f): 7:40pm On Feb 04, 2016
@ zaynie. Thanks for d reply
Class captain thanks jare. Was at d clinic today. My doctor said my lo is doing well but might get big to abt 4kg at or before 40weeks from d way he seeing it o as at today its 3.6kg. That's y am concerned. So I can start taking d fruits.
I appreciate any contribution or advise from d house on what to do.
God is in control
#teamfeb4supernaturaldelivery#
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Evacroft: 7:40pm On Feb 04, 2016
mompurity2:
@evacroft, so sorry dear. Pls do get it as adviced by ur Dr. We shall carry our pregnancies to term in Jesus name.

Amen sweetie,thanks for ur concern,this babies are here to stay,and we will carry to full term ijmn,for now am on cyclogest and wow it works like magic for me.

Pls say a prayer for me and my lo as we go to get the procedure done. It's well with us.
Team August for supernatural,full face makeup birth grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sayoddy(f): 7:47pm On Feb 04, 2016
NoQualms1:

My EDD was February 10, I put to bed on the 3rd, that's a week difference. Thanks to all mamas for the prayers and good wishes.
Pls how many scan did you do and were the given dates correlate? I've done 3 scans so far, I was given 20/15/10 of March periodically. I'm due for another scan which might date 5th of March
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mompurity2: 7:49pm On Feb 04, 2016
Evacroft:

Amen sweetie,thanks for ur concern,this babies are here to stay,and we will carry to full term ijmn,for now am on cyclogest and wow it works like magic for me.

Pls say a prayer for me and my lo as we go to get the procedure done. It's well with us.
Team August for supernatural,full face makeup birth grin
yes ooooo. It shall be a success, i'm so sure. I'm also on cyclogest 200mg for support. Yes, God protects. But Let's also do whateva is humanly possible to ensure the safety of our Lo's.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by missmalachi: 7:53pm On Feb 04, 2016
@rezzy .....thank u for checkin on me. Ws nt feeling strong n it ws just me n baby at home.

Let me start threadcuties early to mak up for the time we were away.

Our 5 month pix

55 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tatacherie: 7:56pm On Feb 04, 2016
missmalachi:
@rezzy .....thank u for checkin on me. Ws nt feeling strong n it ws just me n baby at home.

Our 5 month pix
Lovelyyyy kiss kiss kiss me love her hair n dimples wella cheesy
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by rezzy: 7:58pm On Feb 04, 2016
missmalachi:

Our 5 month pix

Pele, thank God you are fine now.
@your baby, always beautiful.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by oselin: 8:01pm On Feb 04, 2016
NoQualms1:
I hail everyone in the building o. Unto the Lord be the glory, great things He hath done. I gave birth to a cute BBG today around 3pm. Safe and swift delivery to all bumping mamas.

Congratulations mama, u don clear d floor, wishing d remaining feb mamas a stressfree delivery.
#team feb #
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tatacherie: 8:01pm On Feb 04, 2016
Ma petite @ 3 weeks old today smiley kiss cheesy

63 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by missmalachi: 8:11pm On Feb 04, 2016
rezzy:

Pele, thank God you are fine now.
@your baby, always beautiful.
Thank u.abt d sitting am trying to guide her n once she refuse i let her be.i dont knw dat babies crawl without sitting oooo.mine is d 1st.
tatacherie:

Lovelyyyy kiss kiss kiss me love her hair n dimples wella cheesy
Thank u so much.our princess is so beautiful.she is looking 3 month already

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sayoddy(f): 8:11pm On Feb 04, 2016
tatacherie:
Ma petite @ 3 weeks old today smiley kiss cheesy
Princess you're so cute.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tatacherie: 8:14pm On Feb 04, 2016
missmalachi:

Thank u so much.our princess is so beautiful.she is looking 3 month already
3 months ke cheesy Thanchu ma smiley

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tatacherie: 8:14pm On Feb 04, 2016
sayoddy:
Princess you're so cute.
Thnx ma
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by lizzy22(f): 8:14pm On Feb 04, 2016
#MyOmalicha @6weeks...#Herhairdoe#

43 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tatacherie: 8:15pm On Feb 04, 2016
lizzy22:
#MyOmalicha @6weeks...#Herhairdoe#
Mwah mwah mwah kiss kiss kiss pretty damsel.buh y d back Syd na
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by FINA4804(f): 8:16pm On Feb 04, 2016
@sayoddy, I took pregnacare till the end and my baby weighed just 2.8, for this I will also continue till the end.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Mzora(f): 8:22pm On Feb 04, 2016
@ missmalachi and tatacherie ur damsels are super cute...u're both doing a good work...

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by blessedbaby11: 8:24pm On Feb 04, 2016
Lovely Angels, thank God 4 good health
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by lizzy22(f): 8:26pm On Feb 04, 2016
@tatacherie...my sister she no dey allow me snap er ooo @d 3rd pix na by force sef* ur princess is super cute dear* kisses 2 her

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by rezzy: 8:28pm On Feb 04, 2016
@Tatacherie, cutest baby ever.
@lizzy22, why the back side na? Ok her hair, she is cute

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Eminya(f): 8:30pm On Feb 04, 2016
missmalachi tatacherie and Lizzy22 your babies are just muah. May God bless them and make them grow in his Love

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by switgoodyy: 8:38pm On Feb 04, 2016
Beautiful cuties God bless u all
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by lcoral(f): 8:43pm On Feb 04, 2016
See cutie babies ooo. God bless and use them as an instrument of joy to their families and generation.

No body wan respond to my post abi.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by safe06: 8:51pm On Feb 04, 2016
shocked shockedokokobioko!!!!efribori comman see frosh offsprings ooooo....see angels....make ona no born all the cute babies finish na,na beg I dey beg ,I no dey prouding...choi...

*ties my wrapper very well,runs to TTC thread,only me eyes cannor comman gonna wanna see these angels,runs faster,wrapper has fallen but I no send,continues to run with my g-string*
shocked

24 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by senoreetah(f): 8:51pm On Feb 04, 2016
please mamas...hope fetal weight of 2.57kg @34weeks is not too big or small

#TeamMarch mamas gradually we are getting close to our month, we shall get there and overtake PAINLESSLY and with ease
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tatacherie: 8:53pm On Feb 04, 2016
rezzy:
@Tatacherie, cutest baby ever.

@lizzy22, why the back side na? Ok her hair, she is cute
Thanks Ma'am smiley
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tatacherie: 8:55pm On Feb 04, 2016
lizzy22:
@tatacherie...my sister she no dey allow me snap er ooo @d 3rd pix na by force sef* ur princess is super cute dear* kisses 2 her
Aww na her time jor..I love her hair.tnx Ma'am smiley
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Virtuouswife: 8:59pm On Feb 04, 2016
Missmalachi, tatacherie, lizzy22,ur babies are lovely.. .. Love ur baby's band tatacherie...... whr can I get it

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Aim07(f): 9:03pm On Feb 04, 2016
#threadcuties# Fariha says hello...
she is 6wks now

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by cutiereborn(f): 9:05pm On Feb 04, 2016
Baby O @ 3mnths

34 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (1147) (1148) (1149) (1150) (1151) (1152) (1153) ... (6954) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.