Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,613 members, 7,809,244 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:34 AM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (1166) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8124268 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1163) (1164) (1165) (1166) (1167) (1168) (1169) ... (6954) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sayoddy(f): 11:31am On Feb 09, 2016
sharon6 Pls stay at the hospital especially if you're ftm. My sis's first labour started at 5am, got to hospital at 7am and gave birth at after 8pm. It will end in praise for you and wish you quick safe delivery.

goldenruby plantain is good jare especially the unripe one, it helps to boast your pcv. Only the the ripe one is sweet and can elevate blood sugar in diabetes patients.

loistee Constipation is part of 1st trimester symptoms. Mine stayed till 14weeks, Until I vomit, I wouldn't be myself and vomiting lasted till 18weeks. I started enjoying pregnancy when the baby started to kick. So hold on there, the symptoms will still subside

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Sharon6(f): 11:41am On Feb 09, 2016
sayoddy:
sharon6 Pls stay at the hospital especially if you're ftm.

I'm not a FTM And I'm not feeling any contractions, at least not yet. AMEN to the prayer.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Sharon6(f): 11:42am On Feb 09, 2016
[quote author=cutienik post=42757338][/quote] that's true. Thanks.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by inodeyfearu: 12:01pm On Feb 09, 2016
Chinwendym:
Logging in now to see that I have been trending shocked

Is it guilty conscience or pregnancy hormones? I don't give a rat assz angry

I didn't mention any names nor was I insulting with what I wrote.

Having been married for over a decade! I've come to realize that in-laws are never a battle you can win so why bother going into one?

That you have your DH support isn't enough! One day he will resent you for it.

Before I react to what ever my mil does wrong to me I first of all put my mum in her position! How will I feel if a Sil talks back at my mum? Instantly I swallow the urge to react and do that which she requires of me.

My husband happen to be an only child in the midst of several step sisters and brothers! Yet! When I couldn't conceive for 10years! It was this woman that kept going from one mountain to the other! Fasting and praying FOR ME hence my saying tufiakwa! That I speak ill of her.

(from the comments my mention received I see she is a rare gem and I bless God for that) kiss

We are here to talk about pregnancy why derail it! I get the once in a while venting but we should know when not to over do it! Many visitors come here too who are not registered so let's keep it neat.

Sayoddy my apologies if you feel my comment was a jab at you it wasn't my intention I was only thinking out loud(cwazy me )

Inodeyfearu its funny you say you no dey fear me but you had to go use an old moniker to reply megrin and my mention happen to be your very first post on NL?
Fear fear like you! Thunder fire your left yansh! Come back and introduce yourself properly then I can take you serious tongue

MamaOO I comment my reserve your pregnancy is still young keep that surging energy you are going to need it cool

My mil is so awesome and I pray Ekene brings home a girl that will call me awesome some day kiss

Sorry house for the epistle lipsrsealed
U are happy u got mentions, for good or bad? Hehehehhehee.
Well lemme not derail this thread further.
Lemme give u one last pill, go back look at d post dat got u d so called mentions(u can take it to d bank),
how many likes did it fetch u?d responses to ur post nkor? How many did dey get?So do maths ursef
As for d thunder, e no fit fire my left yansh alone na, its not fair, e go fire ur right yansh join, gbosa!
Peace out!

16 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by kejibabe(f): 12:21pm On Feb 09, 2016
Good afternoon mamas, congrats to those that gave birth.... May God bless your babies. @sharon6, hang in there, we shall rejoice with u.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by oselin: 12:25pm On Feb 09, 2016
nkkystel:
JESUS did it for me! My LO arrived on Saturday weighing 2.8kg.
#teamjanuaryportedtofebruaryforsafesupernaturaldelivery#

BS coming soon!

Baby is saying Hi to mummies!

Congratulations mama

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by rchilee: 12:29pm On Feb 09, 2016
Congratulations @nkkystel

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 12:38pm On Feb 09, 2016
mompurity2:
i'm glad ure better now. At least ure replenishing for the loss during MS.
As for me, my feeding routine hasn't changed. I eat jst twice a day and in normal qty. I feel like nothing much has really changed except for the painful boob tips b4 I suspected a BFP till date, constant headache for days and my growing bump. in all God has been faithful, I give him praise for the success of our pregnancies so far.

@PresVA, I also took paludrine when I tested positive for malaria and i'm perfectly fine. Pls google whateva u are nt sure of for clarification.
I thank God for us all. I had head aches when I wasn't eating well coupled with slight dizziness and weakness. But all that is past now.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Blessedmum(f): 12:39pm On Feb 09, 2016
Good day mamas I did my 1st scan today. Here is d result

Crl 11 mmm

Gestational age: 7 weeks

Edd: 28/09/16

Single live intrauterine embryonic pole.

Cervical OS is closed.

Am still on my duphaston tablet.

8 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 12:39pm On Feb 09, 2016
kaffy4bill:

Tanx sis, how r u and lo doing
we r doin fine ma.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ginababy(f): 12:39pm On Feb 09, 2016
loistee:

Thanks but is normal to have constipation in early pregnancy am just 10 weeks I thought constipation is experienced in late pregnancy

Pregnancy n bodies differ sha. Mine was early n some frm beginning to d end of dier pregnancy. Currently, if I go a day wtout warm water, it means 3 more days wtout poo n bloated bt wt warm water, Hmmm enough poo n fart lyk kilode. I'm just enjoying my system now.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 12:40pm On Feb 09, 2016
kaffy4bill:

Tanx sis, how r u and lo doing
we r doin fine ma.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Sharon6(f): 12:45pm On Feb 09, 2016
kejibabe:
. @sharon6, hang in there, we shall rejoice with u.

Amen. Thanks ma'am.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by okeoghene4real(f): 12:46pm On Feb 09, 2016
Good day mamas, abeg I don come again with complain o. Since I enter 20wks, have been having severe stomach pains(ulcer) was admitted in hospital twice within 3wks. Was given cimetridine injection,gascon and omaprazole yet no improvement. Once I eat, I don find trouble be that o. Am 23wks + now. Was advice to go herbal but is herbal medication safe in pregnancy?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 12:48pm On Feb 09, 2016
BritneyStacy:

Am happy to hear that. Omo, you are not alone on the hunger issue oo... angry embarassed am hungry every 3hours. Now if I don't eat once am hungry, my head turns to a pounding and grinding machine till i eat. Once I wake, I help my self to a plate of cornflakes or fruits if there is any in the house before I make breakfast. But someone doesn t have clothes to wear again ooo cry cry
It's consoling to know I'm not alone. My husband took me out last week to get some dresses. Dresses it will be for me abeg till I deliver BG'sG.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mitchyy(f): 1:02pm On Feb 09, 2016
inodeyfearu:

U are happy u got mentions, for good or bad? Hehehehhehee.
Well lemme not derail this thread further.
Lemme give u one last pill, go back look at d post dat got u d so called mentions(u can take it to d bank),
how many likes did it fetch u?d responses to ur post nkor? How many did dey get?So do maths ursef
As for d thunder, e no fit fire my left yansh alone na, its not fair, e go fire ur right yansh join, gbosa!
Peace out!

I thought this issue has ended? Its not cool now that you're using a strange moniker to air your mind. It makes it look like its one of the mamas here bashing her, who might also be her friend. I believe there's a level of trust and respect that exists among mamas here irrespective of our age or experience in motherhood. I love it so much that is why this thread is my second home.
Let's try and maintain it. Its not inhuman to speak out of turn sometimes, it happens. But let's all be polite in our responses to each other avoid any further rift.
*hugs*****

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ahnie: 1:08pm On Feb 09, 2016
In firsttymum's voice....#Kikikikikikikikikikikiki#cheesy awon English ti be're o.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by dhabeautyjas(f): 1:10pm On Feb 09, 2016
cutienik:

May d Lord bless nd guide ur lovely princess foreva...weldone mam.
carinmom:

HBD to our Lil princess. Wish her many prosperous years ahead.

Rukemi291:

Congrats dhabeautyjas. Happy birthday to sweet little Jas. May Allah bless her.

thank you all

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mummyf(f): 1:21pm On Feb 09, 2016
Congrats @nkkstel,cute baby you have got there.
@dhabeautyjas, mummy typo, grin, happy birthday to jaz orobo, may she continue to grow in the wisdom of God.
Rukemi291,my mil banned me from eating plantain when I was preggy with my first baby, but I was codedly eating it o and baby turned out fine. I think it is just used as a scare tactic for mums to avoid overipe plantain because of the sugar.
Thanks kaffybill for that explanation on it.

@sharon6, you know all pregnancies are different,you still need to get to the hospital and be monitored.
@alhaja kejibabe, hi, grin, wishing you a healthy pregnancy.

@ahnie, such a good heart. May God bless you.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tchiwinnie: 1:23pm On Feb 09, 2016
Virtuouswife:
May likely cause Jaundice on d baby
I completely disagree wt u on this.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tchiwinnie: 1:30pm On Feb 09, 2016
okeoghene4real:
Good day mamas, abeg I don come again with complain o. Since I enter 20wks, have been having severe stomach pains(ulcer) was admitted in hospital twice within 3wks. Was given cimetridine injection,gascon and omaprazole yet no improvement. Once I eat, I don find trouble be that o. Am 23wks + now. Was advice to go herbal but is herbal medication safe in pregnancy?
Pls don't go herbal o. Try not to stay hungry. Eat more frequently, a lil at a tym. Keep to ur follow up visits at d hospital. This too shall pass.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mitchyy(f): 1:36pm On Feb 09, 2016
ahnie:
In firsttymum's voice....#Kikikikikikikikikikikiki#cheesy awon English ti be're o.

Lol *side eye*
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Virtuouswife: 1:37pm On Feb 09, 2016
tchiwinnie:
I completely disagree wt u on this.
Ok
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Sharon6(f): 1:41pm On Feb 09, 2016
mummyf:

@sharon6, you know all pregnancies are different,you still need to get to the hospital and be monitored.

OK ma'am. Thanks.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mitchyy(f): 1:42pm On Feb 09, 2016
cutienik:
mitchyy,how r u doin...am chilling here doin countdown cus i cnt slip ovanyt...tossing here nd there..

I'm fine o teamie. Please don't do the countdown else it makes it appear longer. I tried it in 1st trimester and i was always looking at calendar and the clock.
Anybody else dealing with annoying heat under boobs?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by zaynie(f): 1:50pm On Feb 09, 2016
Happy Belated Birthday to your son SimpleWow. I wish him many prosperous years ahead. Amin.
Hbd to lil BeautyJas. May she always bring you joy. Amin @Dhabeautyjas

Welcome to all the new mamas. Have a stressfree and fruitful pregnancy. Feel free to ask questions and mingle.
Pay dues o!!!!! No say because I no show face recently una no go pay dues angry.
Gandyluv
Kejibabe
Beebee12
MamaOO
Dexterush (latest iyabeji wink)
Mummyife
MumZ, first chop kiss for declaring TeamOct2015 as number1 grin. Please please....no cause wahal here o, na me dey collect all monies cheesy, buh incase you chop finish and need someborri to clear the plates as per OldieMama, you can call Mspat tongue
Sexymum1, my sister my sister....abeg sister no reach dues sides o angry angry. I dont joke with my ministry. cheesy. So as you run reach, na here I catch you grin. Ozycy! Thank you ojare. Madam your money na doyble o angry. Infact demorrhage don enter the old money tongue
Feddy27...abeg pay me in dollars and pounds. CASH! I keep the thread alive? cheesy. Now I'm blushingggg grin And you are one of the much awaited TeamOct2016. You must represent o wink

Congrats
Spicychic847
Nkkystel
May your LOs bring you joy and pride always. Amin
#TeamFeb.. make una do o! Today is 9th and na so so BS from previous months we dey see...
Abi una dey plan to born for Valentines? Una go scatter thread be that o cheesy

Ahnie, Zino is a supergirl o. Oya do quick and dash her baby brother as reward wink

I see Cutienik trying to recruit people to TeamJuly, shouting JuliJuli all over the house. cheesy cheesy

Sugah, for the headache. Try sleeping.
Eat, have a warm/cold bath depending on the weather, switch off the lights and snooze off. Do it for like 3 days in a row.

HWA Rchilee. I wish you plenty bliss in your marriage.

Blessedtwins, abeg I no go fit do that research now. No time. No vex abeg. How far? You don register? I never do screening o lipsrsealed

RiP to to your MiL, NoQualms1. Pele

Melly245, no be your BiL u go face, na the shameless glutton of a girl. Set trap for am. Cook food, when she chop am begin rake from kitchen till you reach where she dey chop. Tell am say next time she need ask you before she dip hand inside your pot. No even look your BiL o. When the sister comes ( the GF) be super nice to her so she knows that you dont have issues with her.

Loistee, eat small meals. Spread your meals ie if you wanna eat #100 bread. Eat it twice and top it with water. Preggy hormones slows down your muscles including those of the digestive tract hence the bloating.

Goldenruby abeg dey chop your plantain dey go! Oka koh! angry
I chopped nonsense for banana altho I am not a fan of plantain, I chop plantain chips like no tomorrow. In both my preggis, nothing do my babies. All na dem say.
Infact banana is like the only fruit rich in potassium or so. Its quite good only that it can induce constipation.

This eagle is[sup][/sup] very tired o.
Abeg make I siddon for on top this tree grin

10 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ahnie: 1:54pm On Feb 09, 2016
Oniovo aye owa'wa nah,owi okpe tu gan gan.
mitchyy:

Lol *side eye*
*winkz* my sister,life z too short to bear grudges.its not worth it.awon English prof's'' e take ke easy''.kikikikikiki in modath's voice(why be serious)
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mitchyy(f): 2:02pm On Feb 09, 2016
ahnie:
Oniovo aye owa'wa nah,owi okpe tu gan gan.*winkz* my sister,life z too short to bear grudges.its not worth it.awon English prof's'' e take ke easy''.kikikikikiki in modath's voice(why be serious)

Lmao. Na really okpe tu. I miss our language sha even tho i can't speak it.
Nor be me dey quarrel o. Just trying to let them know that peace should reign cheesy
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ahnie: 2:03pm On Feb 09, 2016
Ore 'mi@ma'am zaynie 'e funny gan o,didnt hear,my Doctor warned me never to come n give birth again in his hospital?after the beatin we gave ourselves,durin delivery? anyways i want tu wait,till my madam clock a year six months.kisses tu atinuke.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by favoredgal: 2:04pm On Feb 09, 2016
dhabeautyjas:
amen to all the prayers. goldenruby, don't be scared. just brace yourself up for the task ahead. is better you know the possibilities.
sharon6, its better you go to the hospital cos i heard every delivery is different, you can't use ur past experience ooooooo.

My princess is 2yrs today.

by this time 2014, i and dh had gone to hospital and i was already on observation as the contractions were coming very strong. i thank God i am alive to celebrate her life today

I o remember, was counting down to meeting my princess too then.

Time flies
Happy birthday to your daughter. May God bless her today and always
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by favoredgal: 2:07pm On Feb 09, 2016
grin cheesy angry

@goldenruby as I read I imagined an imaginary Oka staring at the baby

grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ahnie: 2:07pm On Feb 09, 2016
I know say ,nor be yu dey quarrel.but ivie'ole yan sie bah,ah leka gangan..wo' yon?
mitchyy:

Lmao. Na really okpe tu. I miss our language sha even tho i can't speak it.
Nor be me dey quarrel o. Just trying to let them know that peace should reign cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (1163) (1164) (1165) (1166) (1167) (1168) (1169) ... (6954) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.