Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,645 members, 7,809,434 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:33 AM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (1169) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8124487 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1166) (1167) (1168) (1169) (1170) (1171) (1172) ... (6954) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by lovinam: 10:10pm On Feb 09, 2016
Hahahah you sure say you don ready to born!! Oya get up and walk around the hospital make baby de come kia kia !!u de dia de chop assorted and sweet rice. Easy and painless delivery is our prayers!
Sharon6:
Finally packed my bags around few minutes to 7pm. Got to the hospital and I was checked, all the doctors were surprised I was 4cm gone already as I told them I wasn't feeling any pains. Sharp sharp they gave me bed. So here I am at the hospital chilling like I ain't even here for delivery. I just finished a delicious rice meal and assorted meat bought by DH. I asked him to get more.. Lol.

Darling mamas I'll be updating you as e dey go. Please I need your prayers.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ahnie: 10:21pm On Feb 09, 2016
Ma'am lovinam haba mana,we weren't blowin isoko ontop your head o.was only discussin with mitchygrin grin.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Sharon6(f): 10:23pm On Feb 09, 2016
lovinam:
Hahahah you sure say you don ready to born!! Oya get up and walk around the hospital make baby de come kia kia !!u de dia de chop assorted and sweet rice. Easy and painless delivery is our prayers!

I don Waka sotey the nurses and doctors dey tell me say e don too much make I go sit down somewhere save my energy.

Amen to your prayers. Thanks ma'am.

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by juliebest(f): 10:30pm On Feb 09, 2016
Good evening mamas.
Tiredness dey keep on read only mode.
Congrats to all d mums that have delivered, may God bless ur los.
Sharon6, Hebrew women delivery is our prayers for u.
Nnetriplet, abeg finish ur bs, n don't forget t tell us how u n dh settle castor oil matter tongue ;DD

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ozycy: 10:34pm On Feb 09, 2016
feddy27:

#TeamOctober2016#6weeks#

my people from the other side, oya welcome me specially :ozycy, firsttymum,modath,nerfetitiram,favoredgal #2ndMissionaryJourney# smiley

ozycy, come to think of it, you asked me the other day o *cornereye* You must be seeing in 10D...lol
Yeahhh!!!! First Team October member. I dey see in 10D for real ooo.
You have to be more active here o,
E be like say na you go be team October class captain. Make una represent us wella, no dulling ooo.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Prugee: 10:35pm On Feb 09, 2016
BritneyStacy:
*strolls in elegantly *
*adjusts her Ray Ban frames*
*brings out duely accredited names of August mamas
Hello Mamas , listen to your names :
1. BritneyStacy
2. Mompurity
3. Udoomama
4. Babythug
5. Sweetlady4real
6. Harmless1
7. Evacroft
8. Tmama86
9. Apeke1991
10. Simplybukky
11. Vannywealth
12. Kejibabe
13. MumZ
14. Limsycutey
@shindarayo* (we have not forgotten you and hope you get your next BFP very soon)
Abeg, any Sweet Mama name wey I don Omit there? Biko , no vex oo, not intentional ! Indicate sharperly oo
Mamas, How una dey ooo? Hope Morning Sickness don pack him bags commot for your side? Have we all crossed the 12weeks mark? I thank God for bringing us all this far.....he will complete his work in us!! Crossing the 12weeks mark is one milestone in pregnancy -it means our chances of Miscarriage have been reduced by 60percent and in 6months time our LOs will be in our arms! Can this month's run faster
Hope we have all done at least 1scan to catch a glimpse of our beautiful LOs and to confirm our EDDs...
Have you started having your pregnancy glow yet? Omo, me I don dey fine ooo grin cheesy. Naso my skin just dey shine oo.....
Yersterday, I packed all my high heels somewhere far...chai I will miss them ooo but I will be back to them before 2016 runs out..Are you still rocking yours like Kim Kardashian did?
@Others, the spaces above indicates that there are still limited vacancies to join this swaggerlicious mama's ooo, so hurry while stock lasts!
#TeamAugust Rocks! #teamlikenoother
@ALL FEB mama's, keep dropping your LOs as a dey hot and come to share your birth stories!
u might never wear dose shoes of urs again. Ur size of shoe might most likely change. Eeh yah sorry poor u.just like me I love heels infact shoes .There were some I just bought b4 I took in even I prayed and most likely he heard me ive got no swollen legs im 36plus and I dont even look preggie

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by kaffy4bill(f): 10:35pm On Feb 09, 2016
zaynie:

Nurse Kaffy4bill, hope u are feeling better now? Please be strong. kiss

Much better sis,tanx. How r u,moyo,princess and their dad

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by zaynie(f): 10:46pm On Feb 09, 2016
Sharon6, go and deliver with ease.
It is well with you and the twins.

Aunty Modath, na so me sef see am o.
e kukuma dey d form say NO FiGHTING.
See broken bottles all over the floor now angry

Olubankemi!, Olubankemi!!, Olubankemi!!!
No be you TTC for plenty years?
No be you be Iyabeji?
Lemme tell you something, if anything happens to your babies, your dh will still blame you. He will say it is your fault and say did he give you any wahala. Or perhaps say your body is too hostile for babies.
Are your parents in Lagos? If yes kindly move back home till u feel you are fit enough to handle house chores.
Dirty bathtub=Slippery bathtub=Accident waiting to happen.
Its either you insist or get someone he respects esp a male to talk to him,get help or temporary leave the house.
It is no longer news that men now help with chores. At this time and age, any man that refuses to help around the house no matter how little get as e be especially if the wife works.
Dont stress yourself sis.
No superwoman for pregnancy
Dem no dey give award for BestWife o

For all you know na preggy hormones dey heighten all your emotions grin

Welcome AdaEkube. Have a fruitful and healthy pregnancy.
Settle down and feel free to mingle.
Ermmm ermmmm ermmmm.....pay my dues o.

Cheerychy. You may want to do the scan else where. Preferably 3D or 4D.
# Rofemiguwa, your expertise is needed here please waddle in cheesy

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by nutigal: 10:58pm On Feb 09, 2016
Madam Olubankemi, na God I take beg u...listen to your body. When u r tired, rest.Too much stress isnt good for you and ur baby(ies). When i got preggy too, I was forming superwoman, cook this, clean that..with little or no hlp frm hubby until I sat him down and educated him, I even forwarded links for him to read. No two pregnancies are d same. mayb u should stop this superwoman thingy and see how it goes. Pls rest ooo..very important and dont forget to pray.

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Sharon6(f): 11:06pm On Feb 09, 2016
juliebest:
. Sharon6, Hebrew women delivery is our prayers for u.
Amen. Thanks
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by everfaithfulGod(f): 11:07pm On Feb 09, 2016
Blessedmum:

Thanks ma, but not sure I want to port to Oct nevertheless may God's will come to pass.

@ everfaithfulGod, thanks for d encouragement ma,how's lo doing?
you are welcome ma'am. He is doing wonderfully well.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Sharon6(f): 11:10pm On Feb 09, 2016
zaynie:
Sharon6, go and deliver with ease.
It is well with you and the twins.

]

Amen. Thanks ma'am.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by okeoghene4real(f): 11:11pm On Feb 09, 2016
[b][/b]
tchiwinnie:
Pls don't go herbal o. Try not to stay hungry. Eat more frequently, a lil at a tym. Keep to ur follow up visits at d hospital. This too shall pass.

Amen. Will forget about the herbal medication then. Thanks mama
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 11:38pm On Feb 09, 2016
Sharon6 my prayers and thoughts are with u...it is settled.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by bumbex(f): 11:42pm On Feb 09, 2016
Sharon6 it will surely end with praise....wishing u safe delivery
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 12:00am On Feb 10, 2016
madam sharon6 been really looking forward to read your BS (as per 1st twins of the year) thank God it's now around the corner. I wish you ease. God will lay His mighty Hands upon you and whoever will take their delivery. May the passage be easy.

#enjoy your plates of rice#

nnetriplet continue breaking the BS o. This one even ended in 'where' cheesy .. I'm sure you will conclude in at least two weeks time....

Baby legitdiva please come o. Mummy is eager to meet you... and we all love you to join our thread cuties soon.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 12:00am On Feb 10, 2016
sharon06...safe delivery by God's grace.

Zaynie...me na sabojo abi? God dey o! If not for that pretty babe for ur house, u for hear proper weennn! angryangry Wikid sumborri!
lioha...if I catch u peren....u will know smthg!

All bellerians....how market?

Team April the proudest.....hope say una don dey shop?
#teamaprilforsexyborning

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by melly245: 1:05am On Feb 10, 2016
All this our DHs eehn, na so my hubby go dey use me compare ooo, e go say I see women wey carry big belle dey jump bus, dey hawk, dey go market. I no even mind am I surprise sey e wake up do all d house chores on saturday, wash cloth, clean house, since den na so so complain if no b e back dey pain am na im thigh or na neck, till today I still dey massage am everyday, na now e come dey say u dey try ooo, I just dey laff.
My team June mamas how market? Has anyone checked the sex of the baby yet. Make God see us through oo

13 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Sharon6(f): 1:57am On Feb 10, 2016
cutienik:
Sharon6 my prayers and thoughts are with u...it is settled.

Thanks ma'am
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Sharon6(f): 1:58am On Feb 10, 2016
bumbex:
Sharon6 it will surely end with praise....wishing u safe delivery

Amen. Thanks ma'am.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Sharon6(f): 2:01am On Feb 10, 2016
Rukemi291:
madam sharon6 been really looking forward to read your BS (as per 1st twins of the year) thank God it's now around the corner. I wish you ease. God will lay His mighty Hands upon you and whoever will take their delivery. May the passage be easy.

#enjoy your plates of rice#

Amen! Amen!! and Amen!!! Thanks ma'am.

In fact I just finished another plate of rice with assorted meat. The second one DH bought before going home at 11pm. cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Sharon6(f): 2:08am On Feb 10, 2016
Contractions is now between 5-8 mins apart. Still here keeping my cool. The doctor and nurses no just look my face as I no dey shout. In fact I just finished another plate of rice with assorted meat
tongue

Ehn hen, a lady I met here shouting her lungs out gave birth to a BBB at 12:20am.

Let me get back to business. I promise to keep updating you as e dey go.

Thanks to all mamas for the prayers. Please keep them coming, they keep me going.

14 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Sharon6(f): 2:12am On Feb 10, 2016
MsPat:
sharon06...safe delivery by God's grace.

Amen. Thanks ma'am.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by pocahuntaz(f): 2:37am On Feb 10, 2016
@sharon6, it wll end in praise dear wink......
God b with u
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by nutigal: 5:40am On Feb 10, 2016
Sharon6, You can do all things through Christ who strengthens u. We await your big testimony. grin

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by babythug(f): 6:26am On Feb 10, 2016
Sharon6 I'm inspired.....my labour shall be sweet like this in Jesus name.

You alright? Our thoughts and prayers are with you and the twins! God bless and keep you three safe in Jesus name
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by BritneyStacy: 6:31am On Feb 10, 2016
Sharon6:
Contractions is now between 5-8 mins apart. Still here keeping my cool.
Let me get back to business. I promise to keep updating you as e dey go.

Thanks to all mamas for the prayers. Please keep them coming, they keep me going.
I love your style. Shakara the delivery dey go. It shall end in praise for you....God be with you
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mitchyy(f): 6:32am On Feb 10, 2016
Our first twins of 2016 is almost here. @Sharon6 i hope this will be another 'sexy borning' story
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by PresVA: 6:42am On Feb 10, 2016
soonest:
@presva, don't take antimalarials(lonart, artesunate etc) with vit C. Vit C reduces their potency. Wait till when you finish your malaria drugs before continuing with it. If it's fansidar don't take folic acid that day. You can take ur other drugs along side the antimalarial.
Thanks smiley smiley
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by BritneyStacy: 6:44am On Feb 10, 2016
melly245:
All this our DHs eehn, na so my hubby go dey use me compare ooo, e go say I see women wey carry big belle dey jump bus, dey hawk, dey go market. o
Omo, that comparison dey sabi pain erh. If him start, I go just find one corner go lie down. I no do anything again...he will go and do some but he will be murmuring while doing them, me I no send ....African men erh lipsrsealed

6 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by BritneyStacy: 6:51am On Feb 10, 2016
Prugee:
u might never wear dose shoes of urs again. Ur size of shoe might most likely change. Eeh yah sorry poor u.just like me I love heels infact shoes .There were some I just bought b4 I took in even I prayed and most likely he heard me ive got no swollen legs im 36plus and I dont even look preggie
Shoes pain me remain where most of my clothes dey. embarassed embarassed angryAs I was testing some on Sunday looking for what to wear, was almost in tears when it dawned on me that I may never wear some of them again. I no even rock my money comot for some of them. And to realise how costly they are now cos of exchange rates ..... cry cry. Hmmm. ..it's is well.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mitchyy(f): 6:56am On Feb 10, 2016
BritneyStacy:

Shoes pain me remain where most of my clothes dey. embarassed embarassed angryAs I was testing some on Sunday looking for what to wear, was almost in tears when it dawned on me that I may never wear some of them again. I no even rock my money comot for some of them. And to realise how costly they are now cos of exchange rates ..... cry cry. Hmmm. ..it's is well.

Don't discard those clothes dear. You can use them as a challenge to help you get back in shape after weaning your child. I was mourning mine when someone told me its possible to wear them again after delivery. So dry up your tears grin grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (1166) (1167) (1168) (1169) (1170) (1171) (1172) ... (6954) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.