Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,753 members, 7,820,607 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:02 PM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (1171) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8156448 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1168) (1169) (1170) (1171) (1172) (1173) (1174) ... (6956) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sugah: 2:04pm On Feb 10, 2016
Cheerychy truth is, im not quite sure as im a FTM as well. But when I went for my scan the doctor wasnt sure what scan he was meant to do cos my gynae did not specify....so I told him I was there to check my baby.
When he printed the results it came with a heading of 'Obstetric ultrasound scan report'
And I was very pressed when I did the scan cos I was just 6weeks gone, although scan reported 7weeks.

Scans i used to do during ttc days came with heading 'pelvic scan' and with similar write up.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by rofemiguwa(f): 2:04pm On Feb 10, 2016
Hello segzy maMas
Team may kwenu!!
How the kicking they go
Count down don start o!!!! 3months to go!!

Kaffy my sister, sowie o! Is it still that fever? Pls get better.
Hi zaynie! How atinuke? Hope fine o! Jus saw ur mention

Cherychy, howdy?. How long have u being TTC and did u get a blood PT. If the blood is positive. I am not trying to scare you but pls do the following.
Go and do a transvaginal scan. That will show ur uterus direvtly to check for the foetus.
Then pls tell the doc to check ur adnexas well, that is the sides for any sign of ectopic gestation.

Did u bleed or spot recently??

If its all negative.probably ur menses is jus delayed and u have to keep trying.it is well with u.God bless u and ur home.
Don't bother with the 3D And 4D. Wat u need is the normal 2D and TVS at most.

This is what ur scan should look like at 10weeks

8 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by dhabeautyjas(f): 2:22pm On Feb 10, 2016
feddy27, welcome on board.
welcome adaekube
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by feddy27: 2:33pm On Feb 10, 2016
dhabeautyjas:
feddy27, welcome on board.
welcome adaekube

Thanks dearie
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by feddy27: 2:34pm On Feb 10, 2016
firsttymum:
congratulations darling.... Yeepee... October class captain

Thanks darling... kiss

Naaa, i no fit for class captain things o..lol
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by feddy27: 2:38pm On Feb 10, 2016
@cutienik

thanks dearie.. amen to your prayers
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by feddy27: 2:40pm On Feb 10, 2016
[quote author=zaynie post=42762560]

Zaynie! receive your CASH kiss

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by CheeryChy(f): 2:44pm On Feb 10, 2016
Thanks so much Rofemiguwa. My LMP was dec 5 and I did a blood pregnancy test on the 9th of Jan that showed positive. I didn't bleed or spot recently at all. I only spotted scantily around 5th to 7th Jan and since then, no bleeding or pain. I will do another scan as you advised.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by nutigal: 2:51pm On Feb 10, 2016
i don deliver o mamas

62 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by melly245: 2:55pm On Feb 10, 2016
Brownsmoothie:
@Sharon6 I too like ur swag dear,awaiting ur sweet testimony......@melly245 went for ANC yesterday and d doctor asked me to do pelvic scan at 20wks 4 days, d sonographer was able to see d sex of d baby.I am team BLUE...#teamjuneforswiftandeasydelivery#
Ok congrats to you, I went for ANC yesterday too and the doctor was saying I would do a test at 26 weeks to eliminate any room for gestational diabetes cos my weight is on the high side I hope it comes out clean

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by okeoghene4real(f): 3:03pm On Feb 10, 2016
[quote author=blessedtwins
Okeoghene4real I had that experience in my 2nd pregnancy and oil either palm or vegetable oil in food was the culprit,so I eliminated it from my diet.

Have started watching what I eat too my sister,had to eliminate pepper completely. Hoping to see improvement
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by melly245: 3:08pm On Feb 10, 2016
nutigal:
i don deliver o mamas
Congratulobia

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sayoddy(f): 3:09pm On Feb 10, 2016
I troway salute everyone. #TeamMarch how preparation dey go? I don almost finish o. Today was my antenatal and the nurses yab me finish no be small. It happened that I took my hospital bag to clinic last week but some items were rejected that I had to buy it from there. I asked for the price but told me I should bring enough money today. So today I went fully loaded and bought the remaining items to complete all. After paying, I asked for the price of the list so as to write each item and the price down. Come see yabbing, I be Ijebu, that they don't calculate what is spent on baby and I'm not grateful that I'm pregnant without spending millions to look for it. I know the prices are on high side but don't I have right to write down the prices? Chai, I was ashamed of myself today

5 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sodiamond: 3:09pm On Feb 10, 2016
moonert:
Hello mamas. Abeg make una help me o. Am 36+3 weeks and did a scan yesterday, Dr. said baby is in longitudinal breech position. What can I do to help turn d baby to head down?
Don't bother turning your baby please. My neighbor lost her baby because of that. I've made up my mind that if at any time my baby is breech I'll simply go for Cs.

7 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by melly245: 3:11pm On Feb 10, 2016
Pls sabi mamas I have a kwension. How many weeks gone are u if ur LMP is 16 sept.2015 cos every ANC wey I go I dey get new week I don confuse
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by customised87: 3:17pm On Feb 10, 2016
nutigal:
i don deliver o mamas

See my baby's bday mate.
. Pls join me in wishing my darling son a HBD. Its his 1st birthday! God bless you dear

44 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by olaoyekemi(f): 3:27pm On Feb 10, 2016
nutigal:
i don deliver o mamas
congrats dear,await your BS
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by bumbex(f): 3:27pm On Feb 10, 2016
nutigal:
i don deliver o mamas
Waoh oooo congrats..........

.@sharon6 iyaibeji come and gist us oooo am waiting patiently, share d good news biko.....
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by PresVA: 3:28pm On Feb 10, 2016
customised87:

See my baby's bday mate.
. Pls join me in wishing my darling son a HBD. Its his 1st birthday! God bless you dear
Mehn, excess swag dey worry your boy oo...
Such a cutie, looking so healthy kiss
Happy birthday to him...

Congrats nutigal.. ThankGod for safe delivery

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by zaynie(f): 3:37pm On Feb 10, 2016
Congrats Nutigal! May your child always bring yoy joy. Amin

Customised87, your boy is superdupercute! I kissed him thru my phone! kiss. I see many crushes in his future wink.
I wish him many prosperous years on earth. Amin

Sharon6, how far?

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by CheeryChy(f): 3:44pm On Feb 10, 2016
nutigal:
i don deliver o mamas
Congrats dear. God bless your LO.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Gaily04(f): 3:49pm On Feb 10, 2016
nutigal:
i don deliver o mamas
Congrats dear. God bless your LO.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Blessedmum(f): 3:49pm On Feb 10, 2016
Congrats nutigal.. May lo's arrival bring plenty blessings to u household.
@ Customised87, I wish ur son a happy birthday, he ll continue to grow in God's wisdom and understanding. He is such a cutie.
@ CheeryChy, relax everything will turn out well.
@ Sugar, it's pelvic scan u did, guess d hospital is jst using plenty grammar.
@ Sharon6, u're in my prayer u ll deliver safely ijn.
@ other mamas I hail, how are we coping with dis hot weather?

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Omojudy: 4:06pm On Feb 10, 2016
sayoddy:
I troway salute everyone. #TeamMarch how preparation dey go? I don almost finish o. Today was my antenatal and the nurses yab me finish no be small. It happened that I took my hospital bag to clinic last week but some items were rejected that I had to buy it from there. I asked for the price but told me I should bring enough money today. So today I went fully loaded and bought the remaining items to complete all. After paying, I asked for the price of the list so as to write each item and the price down. Come see yabbing, I be Ijebu, that they don't calculate what is spent on baby and I'm not grateful that I'm pregnant without spending millions to look for it. I know the prices are on high side but don't I have right to write down the prices? Chai, I was ashamed of myself today
No mind them. You have no reason to be ashamed.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 4:06pm On Feb 10, 2016
@customised87..ur is AWESOMEEEE..God be wt him alwaz.
@nutigal congrats ma.

@sharon06...how is it goinn...o ti ja sope o

@cheerychy....keep calm nd go for anoda scan...God willing u will testify.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by CheeryChy(f): 4:28pm On Feb 10, 2016
customised87:

See my baby's bday mate.

Wow. Your boy is really swaggalicious! Happy birthday to him. May God grant him many more years.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Iyabetajos(f): 4:41pm On Feb 10, 2016
CheeryChy:
Thanks so much Rofemiguwa. My LMP was dec 5 and I did a blood pregnancy test on the 9th of Jan that showed positive. I didn't bleed or spot recently at all. I only spotted scantily around 5th to 7th Jan and since then, no bleeding or pain. I will do another scan as you advised.
aƄ abt 9weeks my scan was kinda blurry too.dey said only gestational sac was visible .pls repeat the scan after 2weeks cos the doc i saw. then Even suggested i abort Bt here i am today with my miracle baby.thatz my testimony ...

5 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by oselin: 5:00pm On Feb 10, 2016
melly245:
Pls sabi mamas I have a kwension. How many weeks gone are u if ur LMP is 16 sept.2015 cos every ANC wey I go I dey get new week I don confuse

21 weeks.
Go to babycentre.com and register, u will get messages from dem on ur pregnancy update

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by gandyluv(f): 5:02pm On Feb 10, 2016
Oct klass captain,cum regista me

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sayoddy(f): 5:05pm On Feb 10, 2016
moonert:
Hello mamas. Abeg make una help me o. Am 36+3 weeks and did a scan yesterday, Dr. said baby is in longitudinal breech position. What can I do to help turn d baby to head down?
sleep on your left side. With that the baby will turn to the rightful position

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sayoddy(f): 5:08pm On Feb 10, 2016
customised87:

See my baby's bday mate.
Na wa o. This your baby swag no be here o. He looks really handsome and healthy. Abeg which diet is he on?

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by stposh: 5:15pm On Feb 10, 2016
melly245:
21wks

(1) (2) (3) ... (1168) (1169) (1170) (1171) (1172) (1173) (1174) ... (6956) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: ffafolayan, Jeniluv(f) and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.