Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,596 members, 7,809,161 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:07 AM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (1172) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8123946 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1169) (1170) (1171) (1172) (1173) (1174) (1175) ... (6954) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by moonert(f): 5:45pm On Feb 10, 2016
sodiamond:

Don't bother turning your baby please. My neighbor lost her baby because of that. I've made up my mind that if at any time my baby is breech I'll simply go for Cs.

Thank u dear. I appreciate your advice.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by AdaEkube(f): 6:05pm On Feb 10, 2016
zaynie:
Sharon6, go and deliver with ease.
It is well with you and the twins.

Aunty Modath, na so me sef see am o.
e kukuma dey d form say NO FiGHTING.
See broken bottles all over the floor now angry

Olubankemi!, Olubankemi!!, Olubankemi!!!
No be you TTC for plenty years?
No be you be Iyabeji?
Lemme tell you something, if anything happens to your babies, your dh will still blame you. He will say it is your fault and say did he give you any wahala. Or perhaps say your body is too hostile for babies.
Are your parents in Lagos? If yes kindly move back home till u feel you are fit enough to handle house chores.
Dirty bathtub=Slippery bathtub=Accident waiting to happen.
Its either you insist or get someone he respects esp a male to talk to him,get help or temporary leave the house.
It is no longer news that men now help with chores. At this time and age, any man that refuses to help around the house no matter how little get as e be especially if the wife works.
Dont stress yourself sis.
No superwoman for pregnancy
Dem no dey give award for BestWife o

For all you know na preggy hormones dey heighten all your emotions grin

Welcome AdaEkube. Have a fruitful and healthy pregnancy.
Settle down and feel free to mingle.
Ermmm ermmmm ermmmm.....pay my dues o.

Cheerychy. You may want to do the scan else where. Preferably 3D or 4D.
# Rofemiguwa, your expertise is needed here please waddle in cheesy

Lol....thanks dear
I will gladly pay my dues,I no go give u wahala.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by AdaEkube(f): 6:10pm On Feb 10, 2016
dhabeautyjas:
feddy27, welcome on board.
welcome adaekube
Thanks dear
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by maureensylvia(f): 6:10pm On Feb 10, 2016
FEBRUARY MUMS DROPPING LIKE NO TOMORROW

REMAINING FEBRUARY MUMS...the ministry is
moving...

Ramcie

maureensylvia (class captin)

vanilla90

rchilee ***ported to December***

Apple19 ***ported to January***

oselin

Icoral

cutesie

pocahuntaz

nutigal**DELIVERED A BB***

mzfunshy***ported to January***

bimpeswt

chinma414

hydee22

mamafresh

blessedbaby11

sharon6***DELIVERED TWINS*** BBB AND BBG***

legitDiva

spicychic847***DELIVERED A BBG***

nkkystel ***DELIVERED A BBB***

we all know that there are ONLY TWO TEAMS IN
THIS THREAD....FEBRUARY MUMS AND THE REST....

all protocols duly observed.

#team Feb for supernatural delivery

#team Feb the best and social team ever

#team Feb we are da bomb

#team Feb most unique and coordinated team...if u
doubt me ask my team mates....

#team Feb no tears no operation no bleedings easy
droppings sharp sharp Labour

#team Feb our stories shall not end with **its
alright**

8 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by modath(f): 6:13pm On Feb 10, 2016
AdaEkube:

Lol....thanks dear
I will gladly pay my dues,I no go give u wahala.

Welcome... Easy belle, stressfree delivery..

Tyconcepts. . We dey like Dede..
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Evacroft: 6:23pm On Feb 10, 2016
mompurity2:
@evacroft, hope ure okay? Have u had the procedure done? Wishing u success in all that you do.
@mompurity,thank you for checking up on me, yes have done the procedure and it was a successful one by his grace.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by modath(f): 6:28pm On Feb 10, 2016
customised87:

See my baby's bday mate.
. Pls join me in wishing my darling son a HBD. Its his 1st birthday! God bless you dear

Tammy the hunky Bae, God go make you bigger hoh, oh oo, kiss kiss*dancing shakiti bobo*

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mompurity2: 6:46pm On Feb 10, 2016
Evacroft:

@mompurity,thank you for checking up on me, yes have done the procedure and it was a successful one by his grace.
To God be the glory. We shall celebrate in victory come August, by his grace.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 6:55pm On Feb 10, 2016
Good evening all. You all are the best.

I appreciate all your contributions. Am stepping low from now on. No time to do like superwoman again.

Thank you thank you. kiss kiss

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 6:58pm On Feb 10, 2016
Good evening all. You all are the best.

I appreciate all your contributions. Am stepping low from now on. No time to do like superwoman again.

Sleeping mode about to be activated now instead of being in the kitchen.

Thank you thank you. kiss kiss

Congrat Nutigal. More blessings to your home.

@Sharon, I know you don drop. Congrats. We dey wait for your news still.

Other February and March mamas willing to port to February, safe delivery in Jesus name.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Sharon6(f): 7:07pm On Feb 10, 2016
Rejoice with me friends, family, well wishers and clients. Finally it's a wrap. I gave birth to a BOY and GIRL TWIN this afternoon via VD, no tears, no complications. I kept cool all through. The twins are doing fine as well. Thanks for the prayers everyone. It's Jehovah God's doing and it's marvelous in our eyes. BS later!!!

96 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by missmalachi: 7:10pm On Feb 10, 2016
Sharon6:
Rejoice with me friends, family, well wishers and clients. Finally it's a wrap. I gave birth to a BOY and GIRL TWIN this afternoon via VD, no tears, no complications. I kept cool all through. The twins are doing fine as well. Thanks for the prayers everyone. It's Jehovah God's doing and it's marvelous in our eyes. BS later!!!
Wow......congratulations .may they be a continual source of joy to your home.

Twins for my nxt missionary journey.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Redeemed(f): 7:11pm On Feb 10, 2016
@sharon6, congratulations on the birth of your twins, may they be for signs and wonders and their coming shall be a blessing to you and your household in Jesus name.

Father, I tap into the anointing of twins and triplets in Jesus name.

7 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sugah: 7:15pm On Feb 10, 2016
First thread twins of the year. Congrats Sharon6 they would continually be a source of joy to your family.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by maureensylvia(f): 7:17pm On Feb 10, 2016
smiley

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by maureensylvia(f): 7:18pm On Feb 10, 2016
Sharon6:

Congratulations dear...May dey continue to be a source of joy to ur family...

God I tap into d anointing of no tear and no complications although am a first timer Amen

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 7:25pm On Feb 10, 2016
Sharon6:
Big congrats to you. smiley I tap into your blessing too.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by lawvlypearl(f): 7:25pm On Feb 10, 2016
Congrats Sharon6 kiss kiss.....may God bless them.

Baba God Abeg sama me twins in my next missionary journey...
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ambient: 7:26pm On Feb 10, 2016
Sharon6:
wow congratulations dear am so happy for you.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by blessedtwins: 7:30pm On Feb 10, 2016
Sharon6:Glory to God in the highest.I an enthused twas a success cheesy
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by soonest(f): 7:31pm On Feb 10, 2016
Wow! wow!! Congrats Sharon6 on d birth of your twins. God be praised. I tap into the twins anoiting in my next and last missionary journey. Twin girls o!
Congrats Nutigal.
Good news abound. Quick recovery to you both.

Nkkystel, you still dey owe us BS, hope you never forget.
Nnetriplet, no dey do us akpiri ogologo na.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Fabmummy: 7:31pm On Feb 10, 2016
Sharon6:

This is too lovely congratulations dear kiss kiss kiss

Congrats nutigal kiss kiss
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mompurity2: 7:31pm On Feb 10, 2016
Sharon6:
congratz dearie. I double-tap into ur blessings in Jesus name.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mitchyy(f): 7:38pm On Feb 10, 2016
Sharon6:

Awwww, i knew it'll be another 'sexy borning' story. Congrats mama and thanks for giving this thread the first twins of the year. Thank Jehovah for safe delivery.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by favoredgal: 7:41pm On Feb 10, 2016
Sharon6:

Wow!!!

Congratulations

What a fantastic story - VD and no tears plus both sexes!!! The Lord has really done you well

8 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by zaynie(f): 7:47pm On Feb 10, 2016
Congrats Sharon6. May your twins always bring you joy and pride in doublefolds. Amin

Almighty God, abeg look those wey dey request for twins well well o. No dash me. I no get power o.
Soonest, this one wey u quick put 'twin girls o' e be like say u don already get half dozen boys, abi?

#FebMamas, 3 babies in a day.....una dey try wink

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sayoddy(f): 7:50pm On Feb 10, 2016
sharon6 thank God for safe delivery. I use you as point of contact for those trusting God for fruit of the womb. Even me sef, the next mj, make e result to twins - a boy and a girl.

11 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by customised87: 7:50pm On Feb 10, 2016
modath:

Tammy the hunky Bae, God go make you bigger hoh, oh oo, kiss kiss*dancing shakiti bobo*

Amen. Thank u ma
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by customised87: 7:52pm On Feb 10, 2016
sayoddy:
Na wa o. This your baby swag no be here o. He looks really handsome and healthy. Abeg which diet is he on?

Abi now. Thank you! He eats every adult food plus pap n cereal.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Harmless1: 7:53pm On Feb 10, 2016
@sharon6 congrat.
@Nutigal congrat
pls mamas, has any1 here experience hotness of the stomach while pregnant? Pls what did u use or do to stop it.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by customised87: 7:54pm On Feb 10, 2016
CheeryChy:

Wow. Your boy is really swaggalicious! Happy birthday to him. May God grant him many more years.
Amen,thank you

(1) (2) (3) ... (1169) (1170) (1171) (1172) (1173) (1174) (1175) ... (6954) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.