Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,130 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:39 AM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (1180) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8148771 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1177) (1178) (1179) (1180) (1181) (1182) (1183) ... (6956) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Sharon6(f): 3:56am On Feb 12, 2016
MsPat:

PS: are you planning on EBF?!

No ma'am. My girl can eat for AFRICA cheesy with the way she's going I'm going to introduce baby formula very soon.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ahnie: 4:10am On Feb 12, 2016
Look@what she has turned my hair into.my hair use to be times 2 of this.if yu see how my daughter use to drag my hair,wenever i strap her,yu wil pity me,this z what z left of my hair(sadface)i find it annoyin wen ppl accuse me of bn stingy with my long hair,yet my daughter z hairlez,i always tell them ayam not God.
MumZ:
@ Ozcy, ur baby is still small na, so since she get hair, it ll continue 2 grow. My girl is a 1yr, 3mths. D only special tin I know I do is dat I stopped washing her hair everyday after she clocked 3mths. I wash only in Saturday's with booth shampoo den apply ori. Now dat she plaits d hair, I wash every 2wks even if I'm not loosing it dat week.

@ Annie, na God just give d girl o cos me no 2 get. Nd I specifically beg God n my baby 4 womb den make she face her father side collect hair o, nd God hear me cos na only dat hair she take resemble her papa. No worry Zino hair o grow.

7 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tyconcepts(f): 7:06am On Feb 12, 2016
ahnie:
Lolz...please i need your help.no mara how i fleet zino's room,mosquitoes stil feast on her.hence the spot z always redish.how did yu handle mofe's own?pls help a sister.

"Read A Dream" mosiquto raid did us a world of good.

Abeg we don't want spots on BAE's face.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Eminya(f): 8:02am On Feb 12, 2016
ahnie dash me hair o

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by okeoghene4real(f): 8:02am On Feb 12, 2016
Yea, EDD is 8th june.
By the special grace of God, we shall all deliver with ease

ginababy:

Congrats on ur discovery; now I'm more anxious to knw, feel lyk to fast forward d date of my next appointment. It seems u might b d first to drop ooo. Anyway our prayers is 4 us to hav a smooth delivery no mata d time.
May God guide u to d right shop were u can shop correctly n not b cheated. Down here na thieves n cheats d run babies shop. Dh don provoke finish.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by BritneyStacy: 8:10am On Feb 12, 2016
ahnie:
Look@what she has turned my hair into.my hair use to be times 2 of this.if yu see how my daughter use to drag my hair,wenever i strap her,yu wil pity me,this z what z left of my hair(sadface)i find it annoyin wen ppl accuse me of bn stingy with my long hair,yet my daughter z hairlez,i always tell them ayam not God.
Are these all your natural hair shocked shocked shocked? Abeg I no blame the people wey talk say you dey stingy with the hair abeg tonguetongue how can you alone pack all these Hopefully when you cut her baby hair and begin new growth, the shea butter will help...

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by PresVA: 8:20am On Feb 12, 2016
Hey ladies, any couple's event taking place in Ph this valentine? Me and my husband would love to attend. ..

Thanks smiley
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by lawvlypearl(f): 8:35am On Feb 12, 2016
olubankemi:

Blessed team May, have you guys started buying? Haven't started. Not even the least of it. So kidding myself. Though I have a few things I bought before I got preggy (just cloths).

Una don buy buy finish?

Good evening all.

I haven't started too o....not even one, the only things I have, a friend gave me as a gift 2weeks ago, she just asked for my list and next thing, she bought the ones she can afford. Planning to start next month(secretly praying make dollar come down, lol. God help us).
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by limsycutey(f): 8:36am On Feb 12, 2016
@maureensylvia Stop complaining, just act like everything is fine. The battle is not physical, start firing hot prayers, for God to free Dh from the hands of this 'spiritual mother'. Like someone said earlier, pray on him every night, talk to pastors you know, let them hold prayer sessions for him. You need to break her hold on him so she does not destroy your marriage with her influence.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by limsycutey(f): 8:41am On Feb 12, 2016
ahnie:

Na only you get all these hair, 'share us' now. The sure babe dey drag your hair because she's wondering why you do am strong thing like this lol. One of my prayer points when I was pregnant with my first was hair and God answered grin she was not bald, not very long and full but just enough.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 8:42am On Feb 12, 2016
See fine fine babies everywhere kiss kiss kiss Kizzezzzz to you all. May all your LOs be a source of blessing to mamas.

Finally I saw Mofe!!!! kissOmo lo fine bayi,I love the bald head @Tyconcept Weldone mama

Tatacherie!!! Tatacherie!!! How many times did I call you, I need this baby to come rub my tummy cheesy She is super cute! kiss kiss May God bless and keep her

Olubankemi, I am shopping on a budget. For now, I am purchasing only Mr&Mrs necessary (I have copied the list one mama dropped here) Co's if I allow this oga, he wants to do proud daddy and me Don tell am say no be those buy buy my pikin go chop when SHE come (see my SHE as e strong like say I don know the sex undecided) So any market woman wey use 'buy-my-market jazz' just waste her jazz ni undecided

TeamMay How Is The Ministry!!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by FINA4804(f): 9:01am On Feb 12, 2016
PresVA:
Hey ladies, any couple's event taking place in Ph this valentine? Me and my husband would love to attend. ..

Thanks smiley
there should be all over. But i know of the one at Somitel hotel. Peter odili road
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ahnie: 9:03am On Feb 12, 2016
I inherited the very,very long hair stuff,from my mum,before my daughter baldheaded me to this level of this hair picture.its a pity that my daughter refuse to do same from me.O ma se o.
BritneyStacy:

Are these all your natural hair shocked shocked shocked? Abeg I no blame the people wey talk say you dey stingy with the hair abeg tonguetongue how can you alone pack all these Hopefully when you cut her baby hair and begin new growth, the shea butter will help...

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ahnie: 9:13am On Feb 12, 2016
Please take it@mummy josh.the hair don already cut finish for this picture.i dash yu.
Eminya:
ahnie dash me hair o

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by PresVA: 9:16am On Feb 12, 2016
FINA4804:
there should be all over. But i know of the one at Somitel hotel. Peter odili road
Thanks a lot. .. just searched online including their website but no details. . Will appreciate the details: date, time, gate fee, ettcc..

Would have gone for presidential hotel's own but it's holding Saturday night; we would be free only on Sunday. ..

Searching online, seems Lagos has got all the fun! So many events taking place...
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ahnie: 9:16am On Feb 12, 2016
Where wil i get it from?and how much?
tyconcepts:

"Read A Dream" mosiquto raid did us a world of good.
Abeg we don't want spots on BAE's face.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by feddy27: 9:23am On Feb 12, 2016
PresVA:
Thanks a lot. .. just searched online including their website but no details. . Will appreciate the details: date, time, gate fee, ettcc..

Would have gone for presidential hotel's own but it's holding Saturday night; we would be free only on Sunday. ..

Searching online, seems Lagos has got all the fun! So many events taking place...

Vineyard at GRA has something for couples on Sunday
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 9:39am On Feb 12, 2016
SAMBARRY:
grin grin grin
I talk am say she go appear grin how body?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by PresVA: 10:07am On Feb 12, 2016
feddy27:

Vineyard at GRA has something for couples on Sunday
Thanks. . Just saw the details online smiley

More opinions would be appreciated. .
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by debbydee(f): 10:11am On Feb 12, 2016
Good morning everyone
how is work and family?

i have cheap maternity dresses for sale @ 3000 each item is from the US and its never been worn.

see my thread for more details

https://www.nairaland.com/2929263/maternity-dresses-3000#42852605

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tyconcepts(f): 11:48am On Feb 12, 2016
ahnie:
Where wil i get it from?and how much?

DH naim buy am...I no ask how much o!

Will ask him n cc u lerra.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by maran1983(f): 11:51am On Feb 12, 2016
Lizzy22, your baby is super duper cute. You are not bad yourself, lol.

Tyconcepts, I love bald mofe from Warri.

Great job dears.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tyconcepts(f): 11:54am On Feb 12, 2016
maran1983:

Tyconcepts, I love bald mofe from Warri.

Great job dears.

We love you too kiss
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tyconcepts(f): 11:59am On Feb 12, 2016
goldenruby:
See fine fine babies everywhere kiss kiss kiss Kizzezzzz to you all. May all your LOs be a source of blessing to mamas.

Finally I saw Mofe!!!! kissOmo lo fine bayi,I love the bald head @Tyconcept Weldone mama

#Team bald lo sure gan

kiss kiss
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by maureensylvia(f): 12:50pm On Feb 12, 2016
Thanks Mums for d advices and care u showed towards me...I will keep putting in prayers as u all said...Am grateful

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 1:00pm On Feb 12, 2016
Lawvlypearl, ok na, I just wan know weda na only me oo.

@Goldenruby, yes oo, wasted jazz, cos me I no dey buy beyond budget

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 1:16pm On Feb 12, 2016

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 1:22pm On Feb 12, 2016
I saw one baby pics last night n was like waooooooo, beautiful ones are being born by nl mamas. Can't remember whose baby.

Kudos to all the mamas, all babies looking muah.

Ehen, Tyconcept, your baby is looking sooo well feed, you dey try ooo. He is cute.

@Tatachirie, your baby is a cutie, nice work.

One other mama pose with her baby, your baby too dey do mouth the way u did. Very cute and nice. Just checked, Lizzy na u, you don teach your baby how to pose with mouth during pics, the last pics.

Cherry, I saw your bobby, your baby too holding it, chai, holding unto her thingy. Cute baby.

Dv4, I just laugh as I saw your baby, see how she put out her tongue, ready to suck. Looking well feed and cute.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tammyloreoluwa(f): 1:30pm On Feb 12, 2016
olubankemi:
Ehen, make una no vex for my plenty questions.

This babies play more in my abdominal area to the point I can't bend, when am bending I feel like they are like no don't bend, I can't sit straight cos when I do, I feel the kicks so fast and disturbing until I will have to sit while resting my back over the chair.

Please is this normal? Or maybe should my babies be more active in my abdominal region?

chie I wish I was like u sef, but make i enjoy dis my small one way I get, to the extent if I wake up for morning u go tink say I no get belle ooo, but after I don chop or drink a glass of water my belle go shoot out like 5 months own ooo, don't know if this is normal sef.lol.. some ladies said it wld be ard 7 months before my tummy will be big..hian OK oo
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ginababy(f): 1:35pm On Feb 12, 2016
okeoghene4real:
Yea, EDD is 8th june.
By the special grace of God, we shall all deliver with ease

Amen! Abeg put one leg in team May in case u end up porting which is allowed. My EDD is 22nd June.

Teamjuneforsexyborning

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ginababy(f): 1:38pm On Feb 12, 2016
lawvlypearl:

I haven't started too o....not even one, the only things I have, a friend gave me as a gift 2weeks ago, she just asked for my list and next thing, she bought the ones she can afford. Planning to start next month(secretly praying make dollar come down, lol. God help us).

Pls borrow me dis friend of urs na. Lol

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tammyloreoluwa(f): 1:39pm On Feb 12, 2016
ginababy:

Amen! Abeg put one leg in team May in case u end up porting which is allowed. My EDD is 22nd June.

Teamjuneforsexyborning

ginababy how na?

(1) (2) (3) ... (1177) (1178) (1179) (1180) (1181) (1182) (1183) ... (6956) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.