Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,755 members, 7,820,616 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:19 PM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (1470) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8156479 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1467) (1468) (1469) (1470) (1471) (1472) (1473) ... (6956) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by zimunachimdi: 7:05pm On May 02, 2016
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by zimunachimdi: 7:09pm On May 02, 2016
Rukemi291:

Cleaning the ni*p*ples with cotton wool and olive oil removes dirt from the nip#ples so that anytime baby comes and you are good to put baby to the breasts, the ni"pp"les will be as clean as possible.

Just give it a try and you will marvel at the dirt that will be on the cotton wool.

You could have dh help out too.... #wink#

and since yours are cracky, olive oil might help moisturize.

tinutunde congrats dear. this baby has come to stay lagbara Olohun. No more loss in our lives.
thanks dear. I will try it out.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 7:15pm On May 02, 2016
Good evening mamas. How are y'all doing? Congrats to all new moms and moms to be. I pray for a smooth pregnancy and delivery for every expectant woman here.

*spoilers alert:
*For the game of thrones watchers, Jon snow is back to life. Brought back to life by Lady Melasandra... tongue

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Flourish89: 7:19pm On May 02, 2016
Gaily04:

Abuloma, the price is cool to me sha
plsooooo,wot part of abuloma.i am resident @ abuloma
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Flourish89: 7:22pm On May 02, 2016
mompurity2:
I have a tailor that sews beautifully well around amadi estate. D ish is that she doesn't sew trousers. That's why m assskin for a tailor that sews trousers. If she does I won't mind her contact oooo.
abeg how much she dey charge
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Gaily04(f): 7:30pm On May 02, 2016
##singing###
All glory must be to our God
For He is worthy to be praised
No man on earth should give glory himself
All the glory must be to our God.

Merciful Father, we thank You for the grace upon our lives. We thank You for showing us mercy even in our ungodly ways. We thank You for the gift of pregnancy, safe delivery, sustenance and more BFPs . We thank You for Your presence in our midst and have not allowed the enemy to devour us . We thank You for our testimonies, the ones You have done and yet to do. We can't thank You enough but will continue to say THANK YOU BABA. We make our thanks in Jesus name. Amen

Psalm 28:7
Team May mamas, go forth with thanksgiving and praise. God will surely see us through.

21 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Gaily04(f): 7:37pm On May 02, 2016
Flourish89:
plsooooo,wot part of abuloma.i am resident @ abuloma

Close to FGGC
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Blessedmum(f): 7:52pm On May 02, 2016
Heavenly father we thank you for all you have been doing in our lives. We appreciate you for the numerous breakthroughs we have been experiencing in our daily endeavors, Glory be to your name ijn.
We thank you for the grace to be alive to witness a new month and we pray it shall favour us ijn. Father I pray for all May mamas their delivery shall be easy ijn. I pray for every preggy on this thread especially Team September we shall all carry to full term ijn. We pray for our vigilante mamas also, may their children continue to be a source of joy to their household ijn, I also pray for my Atc sisters, you are the God of impossibilities I pray that you ll break protocols for their sakes ijn.We all shall partake in the joy of motherhood ijn.Thank you lord for answered prayers ijn I prayed.Amen.

18 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by simababe(f): 7:56pm On May 02, 2016
Amen
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 8:00pm On May 02, 2016
congrats tinutunde no evil nor harm will come near you and you shall carry this to term.
HD16 congrats on the arrival of your LO he shall be a source of joy to you and everyone.

All mamas i hail o. Welldone to those keeping this thread active two days without reading this thread i was just imagining what is happening on here. So addicted to this thread God be with us all.

August mamas its less than 14weeks hope we are getting prepared. I super hail all of una

I rep team August. kiss

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Evacroft: 8:25pm On May 02, 2016
Vannywealth:
Good evening mamas. How are y'all doing? Congrats to all new moms and moms to be. I pray for a smooth pregnancy and delivery for every expectant woman here.

*spoilers alert:
*For the game of thrones watchers, Jon snow is back to life. Brought back to life by Lady Melasandra... tongue
Yipee,now we are talking,i can download it now and watch.

Make una help me touchlight my matter o.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by bumbex(f): 8:44pm On May 02, 2016
My able team captain how u dey@Gaily04
My unportable, swaggerlious team members how una dey.......as for me am fine. Over happiness dey worry me since yesterday... Yea!!! My month of testimony has come......MAY
With Christ all things are possible I say to my self that affliction will never rise again in my life......this baby have come to stay.....am going to share my BS on dis thread.... my expectations would never be cut short again......Pls remember me in ur prayers.......... I shall not suffer loss again.......

@Blessedmum,olubankemi,Evacroft thanks 4 d prayer.... @Rukemi291 thanks 4 d tips.....
tinutunde congrats this testimony is permanent and happy bumping.......

12 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by enque(f): 8:46pm On May 02, 2016
Hello Everyone,

I just went to pee and I discovered that I am spotting (very light pinkish blood). My doctor isn't taking calls and my mum said I shld have a cold bath and drink cold water n lie on my side.

Pls experienced Mamas, what else can I do. I am a FTM and abt 7wks+...Biko nu help me o. I'm copying as many names as I can remember her for quick response. Make una no vex o

cc zaynie sugah mamacajah feddy27 blessedmum evacroft mitchyy

pls help even if I didn't mention ur names....thanks. God bless
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Iffffffy(f): 8:51pm On May 02, 2016
tinutunde:
how is everyone doing..I wish us all supernatural delivery by Gods grace..May 5 is supposed to be my EDD but I lost that pregnancy since October last year..just last week I got my BFP via blood test and am so grateful to God for it..so now am officially team January ....i ve been an active spy on this thread but I rarely post...I now have the confidence to post on this thread after trying to conceive for almost 7 months.
your joy shall forever be full, congrats
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by raptor2: 8:57pm On May 02, 2016
Father in the mighty name of Jesus
Lord we thank you for the life YOU have given Us and also for the lives of our family members. We thank you for the life of the precious ones inside of us.
To you Lord be all the glory and adoration
Baba we bless you for how far you have kept us and we know you are going to complete the good works You started in our Lives.
We shall not cast our young in Jesus mighty name. Amen
Lord we thank you for the lives of every pregnant mothers and also for the lives of TTC mothers.
Thank You LORD For my Team JULY as none shall fall by way.

In Jesus Name
Amen

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sayoddy(f): 9:06pm On May 02, 2016
Everybody close your eyes and bow your head for prayer.

Heavenly Father eternal rock of ages, thank you for our pregnant women, little ones, husbands and families in general. For your goodness, mercy and grace, Abba Father we say thank you. For your provision and protection over our lives, we say thank you. Thank you for another blessed month. Be thou exalted in Jesus name.
Father we come under the throne of grace to receive mercy. Forgive us all our sins and wash us with your precious blood in Jesus name.
Father we ask for our daily bread. The Lord is our shepherd, we shall not want. I declare may we not lack in Jesus name. Father meet us at the point of our needs in Jesus name.
Deliver all our pregnant women ijn. There shall be no complication or any loss ijn. Father, reward the atc women with the fruits of the womb ijn. Guide and bless with our los ijn. Strengthen the nursing mothers ijn. Teach us your ways and lead us right ijn.
Comfort those who have lost their loved ones ijn. May the departed souls rest in peace and may there be no losses ijn. Grant us to see our great grand children in Jesus name.
Father, we bring our Husbands to You. It's written, he who finds a wife finds a good thing and obtain favour from the Lord. Therefore, may Your favour be with them ijn. The authority to rule as head over our families, grant it unto our husbands ijn. May they never come across Edible Catering and Becky with a good hair in Jesus name. The ability to be the the Woman in Proverb 31, grant unto us wives in Jesus name. uphold our marriages ijn. May we not fall, may we not fail in Jesus name..
In the end, count us worthy to reign with You on the last day in Jesus name.
Thank You Lord for you've answered in Jesus name I pray...

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mompurity2: 9:21pm On May 02, 2016
Flourish89:
abeg how much she dey charge
u knw say PH tailors cost wella. If u want beta tailor na beta money. Her sewing is frm 4k up oooo.

Amen to the prayers.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by zaynie(f): 9:24pm On May 02, 2016
Enque, do as mummy said.
Lie down, absolute bedrest till tomorrow.
Were you on any progesterone before you got your bfp?
You may want to tell your Dr about it.
Spotting is totally normal and not an absolute indication of miscarriage esp if no cramping is involved.
Try not to panic as that may increase your bp which you do not want right now.
Confess only positive thoughts to your child and please rest.

First trimester mamas, abeg make una no dey lift heavy things or do strenous housework no matter how the power dey ride u.

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Omaibaji(f): 9:30pm On May 02, 2016
Baby Alert.

My Lil brown princess arrived at 7:05pm today thru emergency cs. BS later

58 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mamacajah: 9:32pm On May 02, 2016
enque:
Hello Everyone,

I just went to pee and I discovered that I am spotting (very light pinkish blood). My doctor isn't taking calls and my mum said I shld have a cold bath and drink cold water n lie on my side.

Pls experienced Mamas, what else can I do. I am a FTM and abt 7wks+...Biko nu help me o. I'm copying as many names as I can remember her for quick response. Make una no vex o

teamie, please relax. you need to calm yourself down right now. You need strict bed rest now . No bed romantics , no carrying of loads no cooking, etc. Just lie on the bed and only get up to use the toilet. pls and pls just enforce strict bed rest. next you bombard heaven and your environment with prayers. speak to your baby declare God's word of victory. It is well.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Malizzy(f): 9:32pm On May 02, 2016
Amen and amen
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by FINA4804(f): 9:35pm On May 02, 2016
tchiwinnie:
Abeg whr does d tailor stay o. Me sef, I want fyn cloth
my dear, are you in Ph. The tailor lives in Abuloma
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by christybabe(f): 9:35pm On May 02, 2016
Congrats @ Omaibaji on the birth of ur princess.
Lol @Lil Brown princess. No be small brown.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Gaily04(f): 9:36pm On May 02, 2016
@Julie2015, how are you? Am sure vigilante is doing you good. Pls come and settle us na.

#ThouShallNotOweBs
#TeamMay

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mamacajah: 9:37pm On May 02, 2016
Omaibaji:
Baby Alert.

wow. congrats omaibaji and welcome to our world princess, you are a joy and blessing to your family and generation.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Gaily04(f): 9:38pm On May 02, 2016
Congrats @ Omaibaji, we thank God for safe delivery. Team May surely on point. We thank God.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mitchyy(f): 9:42pm On May 02, 2016
enque:
Hello Everyone,

Do exactly what mummy and mamas here said. Strict bedrest. Don't take this bedrest granted and don't listen to anyone who says you need to be agile and move about. There's no superwoman in pregnancy. I had same issue too in my first trimester but i didnt listen when they said strict bed rest. Ordinary small bag of dustbin i went to throw outside, and i started bleeding badly. Thank God it didnt lead to anything serious. So pls rest and marry your bed for now.
You should only be alarmed if the bleeding is bright red and accompanied with stomach cramp. Don't worry, baby will be fine.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by zaynie(f): 9:42pm On May 02, 2016
Congrats Omaibaji! May your princess bring you nothing but joy and pride. Amin
Kisses to lil MissBrown kiss

Ozycy....coman count scores o!
DailyBabiesSoFar cheesy

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Gaily04(f): 9:44pm On May 02, 2016
Oya o, let us rejoice with Omaibaji, God has blessed her with a brown princess. We thank God for giving us a Prayer Monday/Public holiday baby.

1. tammyloreoluwa
2. Gaily04
3. nazablossom
4. Peddylove
5. Aleesha0815
6. Julie2015 ***Ported to April***BBG
7. Joysa
8. GodMercy2015
9. lawvlyPearl
10. rofemiguwa
11.HumbledbYGrace
12. brokewaist
13. estagirl
14. ambient
15. HD16 ****Delivered****BBB
16. olubankemi
17. Iceboo (It is well indeed)
18. mulberry
19.goldenruby
20.Rukemi291
21. bumbex
22. Creamyicey2
23. Omaibaji ****Delivered****BBG
24. Boomz
25. Ronnie1984
26. modupeaderonke
27. swearest ****Ported to March***BBB
28. shawrygal
29. 2unzy
30. zimunachimdi
31. Treasure95

#Teammayforsupernaturalandeasydelivery

7 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by FINA4804(f): 9:47pm On May 02, 2016
@mompurity, I just gave her trouser to see though she said she will give it to someone to cut for her, let's see how it go.
Her price is PH price.
she lives close fggcAbuloma
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by bumbex(f): 9:47pm On May 02, 2016
Waoh!!!! @ omaibaji congratulations kisses to ur lil brown princess... TeamMay dropping it hot..........
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 10:03pm On May 02, 2016
Omaibaji:
Baby Alert.

lol. little omaibaji, welcome honey. You will be highly favoured everywhere you go, dear.
Congrats sis on the delivery. May you heal perfectly.

Thanks Gaily04..... team may dropping it like it's hot... Keeping up with the pregnant women no be moi moi

you are welcome bumbex and zimunachimdi ( I nearly bit my tongue calling that) lol.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (1467) (1468) (1469) (1470) (1471) (1472) (1473) ... (6956) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.