Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,833 members, 7,810,203 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:36 PM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (1473) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8125611 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1470) (1471) (1472) (1473) (1474) (1475) (1476) ... (6954) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ozycy: 10:28am On May 03, 2016
Prettyhurts:
Been following this thread since last year November, just joined NL today to comment cheesy not really a fan of social networks. Please hope am welcomed? #TeamMay #fewweekstogo
Welcome and feel very free with us.
You are not a social network fan no reach for this page cos we are going to make you get addicted to this page. It fun fun fun here. Enjoy yourself.

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ozycy: 10:31am On May 03, 2016
MumZ:
Congrats team may mamas. Mitchy 2dy na bumpy Tuesday o. C my big bump. Ll b 24wks 2mrw insha Allah. Team August representing.
I troway salute for your bump.
Hope you jump line an protocol with this your bump. Enjoy while it last.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 10:34am On May 03, 2016
-

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 10:35am On May 03, 2016
cutienik:
vannywealth.....bestnews evaaaaaaa...my handsome jon snow is back ok now...still tryin to chill mak d season complete b4 i download...mAk i no get high bp...i 4gv dat fire woman small bt not totally o

@olubankemi..seriously wats wrongin wt u sef...u neva see my mentions..ehnehn....oga o...ako yi ti poju o anyways hw r d goons doin sha.takia of dem o.

Haaaa, iyami, ra ra oooo.

Emi ke? I don't do ako ooo. Ema binu love.

They are fine oo. I dey house dey eat, sleep and wake up. Just waiting for the D day. Expecting and listening to my body daily.

It will be easy for us oo.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by JUMAYIN(f): 10:36am On May 03, 2016
mum2bsoon2:
After 3.6 years delay, got my bfp. It can only b God. Madam Zaynie pls name ur price jare. Team jan 2017
congrats sis, u will carry to full term IJN
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 10:41am On May 03, 2016
[quote author=olubankemi post=45268350]
berragrin...thot u no go ansa..i wan ask d mod to ban u for nt respondin to me ni...abeg slip wel o..u nid am now cuz work dey cum o..for me am jst managin mysef o..if i slip na serious slap my ds wil use to wake me..joy of modahood.
@MumZ...ur bump is amazingggg o..nd weldone o wt 2 los..ekuise na.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tinutunde(f): 10:42am On May 03, 2016
mum2bsoon2:
After 3.6 years delay, got my bfp. It can only b God. Madam Zaynie pls name ur price jare. Team jan 2017

congrats dearie..what God has done shall be permanent in Jesus name...
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Boomz(f): 10:43am On May 03, 2016
zaynie:
Prettyhurts, you can by going for long leisurely walks in the evening.
Do some house chores ( cleaning up the house for baby's arrival, cook bulk food and refrigerate for post natal uses).
Eat pineapples esp the core of those fat pineapples. ( first be sure that cervix is ripe and ready)
Kpekus.....kpekus.....kpekus

Cutieniks, howdy bae.....its been long you came on here. How borri?....
#I yaff seen you.
Chinwendym.....how far? Ekene nko?

Who was TeamApril Captain?
How far with your teamies that carried over?

@Mama Zaynie....pls how do someone know if the cervix is ripe and ready as a FTM? As for the Kpekus...I no dey carry last oooo
Its just a matter of 1 week now to d D-day and no show yet but Lo won't stop d kicks in me..
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by feddy27: 10:52am On May 03, 2016
cutienik, thanks for checking up on me. the stooling has stopped and it did on its own..lol

hope you re doin great
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 10:54am On May 03, 2016
Heheehhe @Cutienik. I no want collect query oo and I no want make dem ban me.

How pushing? Tell DS make he allow you sleep oo.

I just dey wonder how e go be for me oo. My SIL is bring her nanny for me all the way from plateau state. She just dey do like my MIL as hubby no kukuma get one. For now my Gmama go relax till the nanny go.

I never born dem don dey plan naming sef. Hmmm, I get party lovers as inlaws no be small.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Queen1(f): 11:11am On May 03, 2016
Congratulations HD16 and Omaibaji may they continually be a source of joy to your home. Welcome to new mamas Mum2bsoon2, Prettyhurts etc happy bumping. Teamie Enque tank God for o, pls take it easy as other sabi mamas have advised. Team december hw is it going is morning sickness gradually packing up? Am still throwing up o and I don't have much appetite, it is well with us all! Twale to all senior mamas. #teamdecemberforsupernaturaldelivery#

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Brownsmoothie: 11:17am On May 03, 2016
@omoibaji congratulations....may God bless ur lil brownie

@enkaydewdrop and Hajarahbadmus e pele....am feeling heavy too especially wen I want to get up ...God wl see us through and it wl surely end in praise ijn.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 11:22am On May 03, 2016
[quote author=olubankemi post=45268884]Heheehhe
ah...jst lik my familick too..dem luv party too ..dnt wori u r covered.
@feddy27...gud to heAr dat mam..mine is on slowmotion too

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sweetlady4real(f): 11:31am On May 03, 2016
@MumZ, my teamie, I see your bump o and I'm here thinking my bump is big. Its also my 3rd pregnancy, the Lord is our strenght.

@prettyhurts, you are almost there, I wish you easy, peasy, fast and supernatural delivery. It shall be good news concerning you in Jesus name, Amen.

@mum2bsoon2, congrats on your bfp, this one has come to stay by His grace. Have an easy, stressfree, healthy and happy bumping mama.

@enque, good to know you and your baby are fine, it is well with you in Jesus name, Amen . Pls rest well and follow your doctor"s instructions. There shall be no more loss in our midst in Jesus name, Amen.

@evacroft and all mamas that said prayers, thank you so much. Our prayers have been answered by faith.

@omoibaji, congrats, God bless your lo. Her arrival shall usher in good tidings into your home in Jesus name, amen.

@all May mamas, the miracles have started rolling in and you shall all end well by His grace. Supernatural deliveries to you all.

@all mamas and papas, May is a month of grace and may God's abundant Grace forever abound in our homes and families.

@my very own personal people, my awesome teamies, I trust we are all doing great. i'm very sure we are going to shake this thread come August because its going to be a wonderful month. Its just 3 months to go and we are all covered under God's umbrella. My able captain, Britneystacy, I troway salute o, I know you have conquered malaria and feeling great now.

Sorry for the long posts this morning, I'm just feeling so good.

#augustmamaforsupernaturalvbacdelivery

6 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by enkaydewdrop(f): 11:58am On May 03, 2016
Brownsmoothie:

@enkaydewdrop and Hajarahbadmus e pele....am feeling heavy too especially wen I want to get up ...God wl see us through and it wl surely end in praise ijn.

Amen my sister...
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 12:16pm On May 03, 2016
@Evacroft and Cutienik for previous seasons, I watched every episode back to back after downloading everything. But this time around I can't wait for the season to be completed. The suspense is high coupled with lots of new betrayals.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Teegali(f): 12:24pm On May 03, 2016
@16weeks

33 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 12:49pm On May 03, 2016
[quote author=Teegali post=45271252]@16weeks
At 16weeks my tummy wasn't showing anything, God blessings to you and your unborn lo

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by BritneyStacy: 1:15pm On May 03, 2016
sweetlady4real:

@my very own personal people, my awesome teamies, I trust we are all doing great. i'm very sure we are going to shake this thread come August because its going to be a wonderful month. Its just 3 months to go and we are all covered under God's umbrella. My able captain, Britneystacy, I troway salute o, I know you have conquered malaria and feeling great now.

#augustmamaforsupernaturalvbacdelivery
Present present twice. Am goooooood now O ooo. I have conquered my malaria. Back to my good old self. Am happy. Moving gradually to the end of this blessed journey. Thank you for asking of me.
Am happy you are feeling fine yourself. We will all be fine. ...

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by JUMAYIN(f): 1:18pm On May 03, 2016
Teegali:
@16weeks
awww!!!cute u, nice bump u v gat

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Lbotusme: 1:19pm On May 03, 2016
Present ma@ feddy27.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by BritneyStacy: 1:22pm On May 03, 2016
enkaydewdrop:

BritneyStacy, how's ur borri
#TeamJuneForExtremeSupernaturalDelivery
I am sooooo ok now . Malaria have left my side. Thanks for asking. God bless.
Sorry for your pains. You are almost done oo.I envy you sef. Wishing July can just appear here tomorrow. Hang in there for baby...
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by feddy27: 1:30pm On May 03, 2016
Teegali:
@16weeks

Teamie you look soo nice! Happy bumping kiss

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by feddy27: 1:30pm On May 03, 2016
Lbotusme:
Present ma@ feddy27.

Great, how are doing dear?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by 4realwoman: 1:37pm On May 03, 2016
@Senior zaynie, i hope dis your GoldenChair plenty o
Cos more of us from ATC thread are porting soon oo
Abeg if the GoldenChair no plenty take money from that your Goldenpurse order more biko cos no time to delay.
make we for see plenty chair to sitdown untop thank you.

19 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by zaynie(f): 1:38pm On May 03, 2016
@Teegali, you + bump + gown are all beautiful! kiss

This your gown fit you well well o wink

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by enkaydewdrop(f): 1:39pm On May 03, 2016
BritneyStacy:

I am sooooo ok now . Malaria have left my side. Thanks for asking. God bless.
Sorry for your pains. You are almost done oo.I envy you sef. Wishing July can just appear here tomorrow. Hang in there for baby...

We thank God for good health...
It is well my sister... July will be here very soon...
Please, take good care of yourself oh...
Mmmuah!!!

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by zaynie(f): 1:39pm On May 03, 2016
4realwoman:
@Senior zaynie, i hope dis your GoldenChair plenty o
Cos more of us from ATC thread are porting soon oo
Abeg if the GoldenChair no plenty take money from that your Goldenpurse order more biko cos no time to delay.
make we for see plenty chair to sitdown untop thank you.

grin grin grin
I don commission more chairs, no worry.
Infact softer ones dey inside cargo ontop water....my container will soon land wink

5 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by airforcewife(f): 1:54pm On May 03, 2016
Good Afternoon to all the wonderful Mamas in the house, Able Seniors, About to drop it like it's hot Mamas, Mamas that have uploaded and downloaded( hope lo's are kicking wella) cheesy, TTC's may u hold ur lo's in the next nine months. Ameen.

I've been a professional peeper cheesy decided to post 2day. Lovin the very cordial and lovin nature of the family.
Miscarried 2 months ago, lookin 4ward to another BFP!

Our able Accountant Senior Zaynie, pls accept my few 5000 dollars and a truck of fuel grin
Beautiful Mamas n lovley bumps smiley
Muah

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Gaily04(f): 2:11pm On May 03, 2016
Prettyhurts:
Been following this thread since last year November, just joined NL today to comment cheesy not really a fan of social networks. Please hope am welcomed? #TeamMay #fewweekstogo

Welcome dear, we still have space at the back sha, but it will attract a fine o, jst pay ur dues to ma'am zaynie so we can settle.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Gaily04(f): 2:14pm On May 03, 2016
zaynie:

Gaily04, you don get customer o!
Wait o,.this one that Gaily has not been here with her register this morning to ginger her teamies to congratulate Omaibaji......#AreYouThinkingWhatIAmThinking? wink

Abeg try think wella o. PHED didn't allow me come online. I full ground gidiba. I gave the info last night o.

Welcome to all newbies, happy bumping

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by zaynie(f): 2:40pm On May 03, 2016
Welcome Airforcewife, don't worry, it will be sooner than you expect. You shall carry to term and deliver healthy babies. Amen.

This one you are offering me money in full public glare.....
This one you are airforce- wife......
Hope no be set up o undecided

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (1470) (1471) (1472) (1473) (1474) (1475) (1476) ... (6954) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.