Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,352 members, 7,815,721 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:12 PM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (1475) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8141435 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1472) (1473) (1474) (1475) (1476) (1477) (1478) ... (6955) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Princesskiki(f): 6:16pm On May 03, 2016
Thank you wonderful people for the warm welcome @Gaily04 @JUMAYIn @cutienik ND @BritneyStcy. I appreciate

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Twogreatnations: 6:22pm On May 03, 2016
mulberry:
My long bump at 39 weeks. Currently in the hospital early stages of Labour. 3cm dilated and 80% effaced. Bs will soon be rolling out by God's grace. I promised to take front bench this may and My God no fail me....

May your delivery be a success ma. We await the good news.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Twogreatnations: 6:27pm On May 03, 2016
Princesskiki:
[color=#000099][/color]Hey mama's.

I am new here although just signed up today, iv been on ghost mode all along.

Greetings to all Team November babes, you've got a new member. Team November keeps growing bigger and better.

I haven't forgotten the rules of
the house, as a darling daughter to an oil and gas tycoon I hereby declare 1 33000 litres truck of PMS to Zaynie. Guys please free to welcome me. God bless you all.

Hippie, welcome teamie and I wish you a stress free preggy.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Twogreatnations: 6:32pm On May 03, 2016
@ sugah, thanks so much for your response. I deeply appreciate it.

@mum2besoon2,congrats on ur bfp, may ur preggy be stress free.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mompurity2: 6:36pm On May 03, 2016
Congratz omaibaji, HD16 and d oda mama that dropped today (I don forget ur name nw nw embarassed). Kisses to ur Lo's kiss

Welcome princesskiki,preetyhurts,mum2besoon2. Wishing u a healthy carriage and supernatural delivery.

Mulberry, wishing you a safe delivery. Awaiting ur testimony.

Hmmmn, fine, fine bumps everywhr. Britneystacy, mumz august mama's are knwn for huge bumps na, embrace ur new shape tongue. Wishing us all a beautiful birth experience.

@pintoxx, evacroft, sweetlady4real, udoomama, vannywealth and other august mama's, I troway kisses.

@Janix2, January captain, u are welcome mama.
@4realwoman, enough seats and spaces dey. Everyone on d ATC thread shall surely partake of this blessings in Jesus name.

@FINA, FGGC, na my area be that na. I'll stop by ur place one of these days.

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by melly245: 6:37pm On May 03, 2016
My 33 week bump

26 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Godmother(f): 6:40pm On May 03, 2016
Princesskiki:
[color=#000099][/color]Hey mama's.

I am new here although just signed up today, iv been on ghost mode all along.

Greetings to all Team November babes, you've got a new member. Team November keeps growing bigger and better.

I haven't forgotten the rules of the house, as a darling daughter to an oil and gas tycoon I hereby declare 1 33000 litres truck of PMS to Zaynie. Guys please free to welcome me. God bless you all.

Welcome teamie to our wonderful team November. You'll have loads of fun on this forum. Don't worry, our able team captain will soon be here to welcome you fully.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by melly245: 6:43pm On May 03, 2016
#team june small but mighty team Oghene4real Joychioma19 Hajarahbadmus GenyEbere Cassieluv Ginababy Kokolet007 Lilylurv Brownsmoothie Enkaydewdrop Amhappy Counting down seriously

7 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by BritneyStacy: 6:45pm On May 03, 2016
mompurity2:

Hmmmn, fine, fine bumps everywhr. Britneystacy, mumz august mama's are knwn for huge bumps na, embrace ur new shape tongue. Wishing us all a beautiful birth experience.

@pintoxx, evacroft, sweetlady4real, udoomama, vannywealth and other august mama's, I troway kisses.

How we go do na? You have been missing here lately. How are the twin? Hope the are kicking well. Hope you are good too.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Princesskiki(f): 6:47pm On May 03, 2016
@Twogreatnations @Godmother so much love in the air. Thank you teammates.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ifyjip(f): 7:07pm On May 03, 2016
Vigilante is nt allowing me show face here again......besides am battling wit tummy to go in fast remember we'l be 3weeks tomoro .... any suggestions?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 7:50pm On May 03, 2016
melly245:
My 33 week bump
grin see how shiny it is. Na gnut oil you rub?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 7:51pm On May 03, 2016
@ mompurity2 Much love to you too. smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Iyabetajos(f): 8:02pm On May 03, 2016
@omaibaji congrats sweetheart.so happy.....
@cutienik am gud dear.almost done with shopping pls suggest good baby cream wey no go pass 7k to me pls.cc zaynie,
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by creamchiccb(f): 8:05pm On May 03, 2016
Hello!I washed all my baby clothes with washing machine and dried it with it!den @ nyt I spread it on d drier nd.use d fan to complete it,those witout washing machine shud squeeze rily hard nd use fan to dry it!dnt want people askin me questions about my baby yet!lol
enkaydewdrop:

I was going to ask the same question too...
I want to wash my baby's clothes too, but I don't want to hang them outside...
Please advise us oh sabi mamas...

Cc @zaynie @cutienik @hajarahbadmus @lovinam and all other mamas

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by serendipityF: 8:18pm On May 03, 2016
Ayam here ooo, thank God for his faithfulness. we will all carry to term and deliver with ease in Jesus Name. #team.october.for.supernatural.deliveries

feddy27:
Roll call for #TeamOctober#

1. feddy27 - TeamOctober Captain
2. Lbotusme
3. SerendipityF
4. Gandyluv
5. Luscioustrish
6. BellaElla
7. Oyinyechika08
8. Mamajesu
9. Ojac1
10. Kwentjules
11. Marcjane
12. nwapastor
13. Chicmoniq
14. demijevu
15. blessedchick
16. Moyingirl
17. Teegali
18. Ugochiada

How is everyone doing? Pls hola back let me know we are all ok smiley

I'm sure our growing bumps are becoming obvious to all grin

Keep fit, eat healthy, stay strong and don't forget to share your concerns with us!

Do have a blessed day ahead!

Team May, God's got your back! It shall be easy and complication free for you all

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mompurity2: 8:20pm On May 03, 2016
BritneyStacy:

How we go do na? You have been missing here lately. How are the twin? Hope the are kicking well. Hope you are good too.
d kicks no be here ooooo. But m loving it grin. Hope urs too are kicking well? I say make I join peeping mamas see as e dey be na tongue. God has been faithful.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by uglyBetty1(f): 8:29pm On May 03, 2016
Good evening all, I have been trying to catch up over the weekend. Just finished reading all the pages.

I saw where I was mentioned for prayers, sorry couldn't see it on time, but by God's grace, next week Monday am in for it.

Congrats to all new mummies that have offloaded. Thank God for everything. May mamas dropping it as e dey hot. Those in favour room at this point in time, may God follow you inside, our prayers are with you. We shall hear good news soon.

In another development, visited my DR on Wednesday, did urine test and scan. Can you imagine it was just for the DR consumption. The only thing I heard from the sonographer was that my Baby was doing fine. I asked him about the weight, he said I shouldn't worry about the weight for now. Hmmmmmm. The Dr didn't even tell me anything about the scan, just that they couldn't detect the baby's sex.

Remembering all TTC in our mist. May God remember all and grant our request. In Jesus name.

Team September, how far. Una don start shopping. It's well with us. Happy bumping.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by serendipityF: 8:31pm On May 03, 2016
lol, the fear of stretch mark is the beginning of soaking belle with ori...see as u pack ori put, very lovely shiny bump tho

melly245:
My 33 week bump

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sayoddy(f): 8:34pm On May 03, 2016
@16weeks bump. When the black line was so obvious. Representing #TeamMarch2016

15 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Gaily04(f): 8:51pm On May 03, 2016
mulberry dear, how are you doing?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by gandyluv(f): 8:56pm On May 03, 2016
@feddy27 I gallant wo my able captain.d lord is our strength...

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by omowunmigan(f): 9:09pm On May 03, 2016
Evening all.
Congrats to new babies in the house.. Omaibaji congrats.
Enque, so happy that you're fine.. Please rest well my sister biko... But to crown it all, Almighty God will keep the lo, mum and dad safe. Life is an irony.. I stopped working because of recurrent miscarriage.. I'll lie in bed from bfp till... Just to wee wee or sit for a while and the thing will happen for 5 yrs o.. but now I go to work though avoiding all form of stress but I ain't lying down all weeks like a lizard and I feel fine. Alhamdulillah.
Queen1, thanks for calling out to us December mamas o.. But I'm confused.. As usual with my previous pregnancies, no vomit, no spitting, no loss of appetite... I eat like a glutton sef. But my temperature is never low.. Hot all through nii and between 10am and 12:30 noon I'll be so light as if I'll faint. Na only my own different?
Mamas hope I'm okay o.... Mama Zaynie and Co abeg make una hear me out o. 7yrs+ in marriage.. My name must change biko.. I don't like aunty lagbaja anymore.
#teamdecemberforsafeandsupernaturaldelivery.

10 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by omowunmigan(f): 9:11pm On May 03, 2016
Evening all.
Congrats to new babies in the house.. Omaibaji congrats.
Enque, so happy that you're fine.. Please rest well my sister biko... But to crown it all, Almighty God will keep the lo, mum and dad safe. Life is an irony.. I stopped working because of recurrent miscarriage.. I'll lie in bed from bfp till... Just to wee wee or sit for a while and the thing will happen for 5 yrs o.. but now I go to work though avoiding all form of stress but I ain't lying down all weeks like a lizard and I feel fine. Alhamdulillah.
Queen1, thanks for calling out to us December mamas o.. But I'm confused.. As usual with my previous pregnancies, no vomit, no spitting, no loss of appetite... I eat like a glutton sef. But my temperature is never low.. Hot all through nii and between 10am and 12:30 noon I'll be so light as if I'll faint and I already have a slightly obvious bump.. At 6(1/2) weeks.. People already teasing me... Na only my own different?
Mamas hope I'm okay o.... Mama Zaynie and Co abeg make una hear me out o. 7yrs+ in marriage.. My name must change biko.. I don't like aunty lagbaja anymore.
Mum2bsoon my old friend.. Lol.. So happy to have you on the golden seat.. Happy bumping sis!
#teamdecemberforsafeandsupernaturaldelivery.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Teegali(f): 9:14pm On May 03, 2016
@Prettyhurts thanks much,me sef no know ooo,most people even think I am more far along than I am.I started showing at 6 weeks. May God make delivery easy for us all.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mitchyy(f): 9:16pm On May 03, 2016
29 weeks!!! Better late than never, right? cheesy

#bumpytuesday #threadbumpies #teamjuly #trailertommyloading

21 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Teegali(f): 9:22pm On May 03, 2016
@JUMAYIN thanks ma'am.Our able October captain @feddy27 well done ma,stay blessed. May God make everything perfect for us from now till October and beyond.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mitchyy(f): 9:24pm On May 03, 2016
enkaydewdrop:

Mitchyy Mitchyy, how is you now? Hope you're very strong now...

I'm fine now dear. Treatment will be completed tomorrow. Thanks for checking. Has your wrist pain relieved you?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by esof1(f): 9:25pm On May 03, 2016
Congrats to our May mamas, that have offloaded and are still offloading.
Cutienik, I'm present ma.
Sexy bump everywhere.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Teegali(f): 9:29pm On May 03, 2016
@ma'am zaynie,a.k.a Iya atinuke thanks so much.You are wonderful .

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Teegali(f): 9:38pm On May 03, 2016
@cutienik ma'am thanks much.All mama's thanks so much for all your likes and mentions. I pray all pregnant mums deliver safely, mother alive, baby alive, husbands alive with plenty money.Congratulations to all mums that have just delivered and to our senior mums God bless all your LOs.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by feddy27: 9:43pm On May 03, 2016
serendipityF:
Ayam here ooo, thank God for his faithfulness. we will all carry to term and deliver with ease in Jesus Name. #team.october.for.supernatural.deliveries

So good to hear from you! We shall all get to the finishing line in Jesus name! Amen

(1) (2) (3) ... (1472) (1473) (1474) (1475) (1476) (1477) (1478) ... (6955) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: wayisshut and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.