Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,405 members, 7,815,882 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:15 PM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (1474) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8141845 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1471) (1472) (1473) (1474) (1475) (1476) (1477) ... (6955) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 2:43pm On May 03, 2016
welcum@airforcewife....u wil testify very soon in Jesus name. @Teegali...very nice shot. @oga zaynie don fearcheesy...mak u no scam dt woman o or else..igboro ma daru ocheesy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by 4realwoman: 2:43pm On May 03, 2016
zaynie:

grin grin grin
I don commission more chairs, no worry.
Infact softer ones dey inside cargo ontop water....my container will soon land wink

Okay thank you and expect us soon by God grace.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by zaynie(f): 2:44pm On May 03, 2016
cutienik:
welcum@airforcewife....u wil testify very soon in Jesus name.
@Teegali...very nice shot.
@oga zaynie don fearcheesy...mak u no scam dt woman o or else..igboro ma daru ocheesy

Emi gan ma koo awon eru-ku wole tongue

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 2:59pm On May 03, 2016
zaynie:

Emi gan ma koo awon eru-ku wole tongue
LOBATAN!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by creamchiccb(f): 3:24pm On May 03, 2016
Moi@30weeks grin grin grin

23 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Debbiemma(f): 3:55pm On May 03, 2016
To all preggies,the lord will make it easy for all of u.

5 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by beyedew(f): 3:55pm On May 03, 2016
cutienik:

@oga zaynie don fearcheesy...mak u no scam dt woman o or else..igboro ma daru ocheesy

Lolzzzzzzz...as she no allow me collect d post 4rm ha na..I alys luk 4ward to ha posts,dey get me...

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by iomoge2(f): 4:45pm On May 03, 2016
Congratulations Mum2besoon2.
Happy bumping and delivery in Jesus name.

@November Mama's, ba.n wants to kee me
Please let's take turn to pray.

Gurss we are all stronger now.
Love u all.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by airforcewife(f): 4:52pm On May 03, 2016
Ma am zaynie hahahaa no set up grin I'm sorry! I thot I needed to pay my dues cheesy
cutienik thank u dear smiley Ameen

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mulberry: 5:04pm On May 03, 2016
My long bump at 39 weeks. Currently in the hospital early stages of Labour. 3cm dilated and 80% effaced. Bs will soon be rolling out by God's grace. I promised to take front bench this may and My God no fail me....

43 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Gaily04(f): 5:12pm On May 03, 2016
mulberry:
My long bump at 39 weeks. Currently in the hospital early stages of Labour. 3cm dilated and 80% effaced. Bs will soon be rolling out by God's grace. I promised to take front bench this may and My God no fail me....

God will surely perfect His works, safe delivery my dear.

#Teammayforsupernaturalandsafedelivery

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by BritneyStacy: 5:15pm On May 03, 2016
mulberry:
Congratulations! !! Your journey is gradually getting to your destination! Safe delivery to YOU!
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 5:20pm On May 03, 2016
safe delivery mulberry..
@beyedew.. shocked...soooo u too luv dat posts...senior zaynie don entA ooo...*lips sealed* bt u knw it takes lot of skill to b on dat seat..u gats to get mouth o nd dat mama get am no b small.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 5:20pm On May 03, 2016
mulberry:
God be with u
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Blessedmum(f): 5:24pm On May 03, 2016
I hail all mamas,here is my bump at 18weeks.

23 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 5:25pm On May 03, 2016
@Gaily04, you see what am saw? Another baby loading.....

@Ozycy, you see we gonna win the best team this year?

@Mulberry, you have received the grace, go on and deliver peacefully, just return with your testimony.

I think say I don enter this afternoon when I was feeling this cram cram.

@Creamchicc and Blessedmum, nice bump. Easy carriage and Hebrew woman delivery is your portion.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 5:32pm On May 03, 2016
Congrats @Mulberry, God will surely see you through. I'll be like you soon by His Grace

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by proudmom38(f): 5:33pm On May 03, 2016
mum2bsoon2:
After 3.6 years delay, got my bfp. It can only b God. Madam Zaynie pls name ur price jare. Team jan 2017

Congrats mama n welcome aboard...
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Gaily04(f): 5:33pm On May 03, 2016
olubankemi:
@Gaily04, you see what am saw? Another baby loading.....

@Ozycy, you see we gonna win the best team this year?

@Mulberry, you have received the grace, go on and deliver peacefully, just return with your testimony.

I think say I don enter this afternoon when I was feeling this cram cram.

@Creamchicc and Blessedmum, nice bump. Easy carriage and Hebrew womam delivery is your portion.

Make mine start now. Ohhhhhhhhhh.

I am saw very well my dear, make your own try come tomorrow grin
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by BritneyStacy: 5:34pm On May 03, 2016
#bumpy Tuesday
25weeks +4days bump... too big for my liking. Started noticing black stretch marks on the tummy. #not happy. angry angry Is that how someborri will not wear bikini and crop top again embarassed embarassed Sitting up with my ori use. Morning and night!

20 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Princesskiki(f): 5:41pm On May 03, 2016
[color=#000099][/color]Hey mama's.

I am new here although just signed up today, iv been on ghost mode all along.

Greetings to all Team November babes, you've got a new member. Team November keeps growing bigger and better.

I haven't forgotten the rules of the house, as a darling daughter to an oil and gas tycoon I hereby declare 1 33000 litres truck of PMS to Zaynie. Guys please free to welcome me. God bless you all.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Gaily04(f): 5:47pm On May 03, 2016
Princesskiki:

Greetings to all Team November babes, you've got a new member. Team November keeps growing bigger and better.

I haven't forgotten the rules of the house, as a darling daughter to an oil and gas tycoon I hereby declare 1 33000 litres truck of PMS to Zaynie. Guys please free to welcome me. God bless you all.

Welcome dear, happy bumping

Ma'am zaynie, abeg dash me 20Litres, this heat want to finish my neck.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by JUMAYIN(f): 5:49pm On May 03, 2016
Princesskiki:

wow u r welcome teamie...@iomoge, u get customer o, November mamas plx let's welcome our very own, feel free to mingle... Love u sis
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 5:55pm On May 03, 2016
Princesskiki..welcum nd happybumpin

@Britneystacy kipusin d ori..seems ur lips don dey luk sexygrin..jst jokin o
@mitchyy wia u art nd dat kissykissy mama enksydewdrop..hw r u na
greetings to my lovelies @teamjuly..mumi raptor2,mum christybabe,mum esosf1,iyabetajos...odas hw r we doin nd bawo ni shopping o.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by airforcewife(f): 5:59pm On May 03, 2016
mulberry it shall end in praise, u'll have a supernatural delivery.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by BritneyStacy: 6:02pm On May 03, 2016
Princesskiki:

Welcome and happy bumping. ....
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Mummide: 6:02pm On May 03, 2016
25weeks bump today, snapped in d office. I no know where d bump dey expand go

20 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by BritneyStacy: 6:03pm On May 03, 2016
cutienik:
Princesskiki..welcum nd happybumpin

@Britneystacy kipusin d ori..seems ur lips don dey luk sexygrin..jst jokin o
The lips no gree get shape again na.....na so i see am ooo.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by BritneyStacy: 6:05pm On May 03, 2016
Mummide:
25weeks bump today, snapped in d office. I no know where d bump dey expand go
Your bump is sooooo fresh! No single mark or spot! What is your secret na ?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Mummide: 6:09pm On May 03, 2016
All mama's craving for better food hmmmm una own good o, i 've been craving for PALM WINE since last week Lolll (I dey shame ooo) n I know I'm not gonna get it no matter what, dh will not even allow it, so am on my own ooooo cry, can't even remember d last time I drank it, which kain wahala b dis na

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by beyedew(f): 6:10pm On May 03, 2016
cutienik:
safe delivery mulberry..
@beyedew.. shocked...soooo u too luv dat posts...senior zaynie don entA ooo...*lips sealed* bt u knw it takes lot of skill to b on dat seat..u gats to get mouth o nd dat mama get am no b small.

Na d reason y I mellow my sister,cos if I tk d seat na,some wil carry sexy bump kip front I go just pity dem no collect dues,n d ministry no go move on dat note...
Me luv d post ooo,she makes it soooo real.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Mummide: 6:13pm On May 03, 2016
BritneyStacy:

Your bump is sooooo fresh! No single mark or spot! What is your secret na ?

My able captain no secret o, in fact I scratch it like there's no tomorrow, i hope it remains dis way sha.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (1471) (1472) (1473) (1474) (1475) (1476) (1477) ... (6955) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.