Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,605 members, 7,809,213 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:34 AM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (1480) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8124181 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1477) (1478) (1479) (1480) (1481) (1482) (1483) ... (6954) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Joysa(f): 7:57pm On May 04, 2016
omowunmigan:
Ko ko ko oooo
Mama Zaynie and other mamas.. I get two questions o.
1. I get hungry too often.. What can I be putting in my bag to chew on.. What's safe?
2. I should be eating fruits.. I eat bananas, avocado pears once in a while and mangoes.. I want to expand this list.. Which fruits are safe to include?

here's what I do, d key is moderation.

1. nuts.. (groundnut, cashewnut,walnut etc ), cucumber, garden eggs, water.
2. all fruits are safe except unripe pawpaw & pineapple, eat dem only to Induce contractions

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by christybabe(f): 8:14pm On May 04, 2016
Joysa:

here's what I do, d key is moderation.

1. nuts.. (groundnut, cashewnut,walnut etc ), cucumber, garden eggs, water.
2. all fruits are safe except unripe pawpaw & pineapple, eat dem only to Induce contractions

I ate lots of pineapple during my 2nd trimester, but when I read that it was not good I stopped eating it. Now am in my 3rd Trimester, I will show pinneapple pepper when am getting close to my due date.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by simababe(f): 8:29pm On May 04, 2016
I'm sure no one here is trying to make any mama feel bad abt spreading unborn baby clothes outside it's just for one to be careful cos of the unknown. My MIL once told me it's not good for a pregy woman to be going tru her baby tyns evrytime that it's a taboo. I don't know ow tru this is. Anywayz everybody to her own decision.

September mamas ow pushing. Wen we go start shopping na.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Amhappy(f): 8:55pm On May 04, 2016
Congrats to all mamas that have dropped. God bless ur LOs.

Thanks to all mamas that shared bs. It gives us hope. We bless God for supernatural delivery. Once we hear the cry of the baby and the voice of the mother,it's supernatural. Pregnancy and successful birth is a miracle.

To all waddling mamas esp team May,God will complete His good work.

Sabi mamas pls I hv treated malaria with coartem just 2weeks ago, doc still placed me on paludrin,yet this evening I noticed my mouth is bitter. My next appointment is Wed next week. Don't know if I should wait till then or go to hospital tomorrow and complain. @kaffy4bill, Zaynie, feddy27 etc
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by proudmom38(f): 9:00pm On May 04, 2016
mulberry:

And God did it... It's a cute boy!
Bs coming up later

Congrats mam.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by feddy27: 9:18pm On May 04, 2016
Amhappy, Pele dear. I would advise you go back to your doctor tmrw. I've never had malaria during pregnancy so I don't have first hand experience. Get well soon dear
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by proudmom38(f): 9:40pm On May 04, 2016
Congrats n welcome 2 all newbies...I wish u h n h 9months.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by proudmom38(f): 9:43pm On May 04, 2016
@chinwendym its been a while we read from u. Hope u re good n Ekene bobo?

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by pintoxx(m): 9:49pm On May 04, 2016
@ mum2bsoon, n mumgb,congratulations n welcome 2d house,happy bumping.

@mullbery n other mommas dat just offloaded ,congratulations n happy vigilante.

@mompurity2,thanks,we r gud,pls check ur mail.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ozycy: 9:51pm On May 04, 2016
bez:
My over due bs
Edd was 13th April by lmp and on the 15th of agined cs in my life I give God the glory God sorry for my long story and kisses to you mamas
Wow wow wow
Amazing GOD.
All I can say right now is Thank YOU LORD.
May his name be praised forever and ever amen.
Congratulations

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ozycy: 9:57pm On May 04, 2016
christybabe:

Madam Zayie I wonder ooo,;because me I washed mine and spread outside, thou the next day, a neighbour came to ask if av delivered. Mama's here are making me feel like I did the wrong thing.
My dear, you did nothing wrong. Just the way you said your neighbour came to ask you if you ve delivered, that's exactly what most people are avoiding. They don't want pple coming to ask if dem don born. Depending on the type of compound you er living in.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by datcoolgeh: 10:00pm On May 04, 2016
Good evening to all d mamas oooo... Been a silent following of this thread from when I was pregnant with my first who is now 4 months old n I must say I really learnt a lot from u guys... U all rock kiss. So I have finally decided to come out of my ghost mode n b active, contribute in any way I can. I don't belong to any team yet n I plan to leave it that way for the next 12months By Gods grace grin

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by lawvlypearl(f): 10:09pm On May 04, 2016
TeamMay...how far nah?
Our day 4 baby? grin cheesy wink.

God will make it easy for us all(amen)

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by serendipityF: 10:12pm On May 04, 2016
lol

feddy27:

The bolded dey make my head swelllllll..........lol grin

we shall screen the chics to finish wen time come grin
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Gaily04(f): 10:13pm On May 04, 2016
lawvlypearl:
TeamMay...how far nah? Our day 4 baby? grin cheesy wink.
God will make it easy for us all(amen)
lipsrsealed lets keep hope alive, something can still happen

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sayoddy(f): 10:16pm On May 04, 2016
To God be the glory o bez. May your joy last forever.
Unto bs tins today. Ne-x-t.....!

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Gaily04(f): 10:16pm On May 04, 2016
Cool BS from Muzbay and bez, it can only be God. Its good u came back to redeem ur team. God bless your LOs.

Welcome to all newbies, happy bumping.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by zaynie(f): 10:23pm On May 04, 2016
simababe:
I'm sure no one here is trying to make any mama feel bad abt spreading unborn baby clothes outside it's just for one to be careful cos of the unknown. My MIL once told me it's not good for a pregy woman to be going tru her baby tyns evrytime that it's a taboo. I don't know ow tru this is. Anywayz everybody to her own decision.

September mamas ow pushing. Wen we go start shopping na.

Nobody is trying to make anybody feel bad.

I just wanted to know if it was taboo or not.
I spread my daughter's clothes out before she got here. I didnt even give it a 2nd thought. @ least with the reply I got, it makes sense. I was actually worried that it might be a taboo o.v

Just like how some say dont leave a baby's clothes out from 6pm, some say its for the morning dew not to touch it.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by talltosyne: 10:28pm On May 04, 2016
Zaynie, Zaynie!!, o ya open dt BDC, make I help yu manage am.

Congrats mulberry

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by zaynie(f): 10:39pm On May 04, 2016
Amhappy,some pregnant women do have metallic taste all thru the pregnancy period.
Since you just treated malaria,you are still on antimalarials and the only symptom is that bitter taste, I would say wait till Wednesday. If more symptoms show up, please go the hospital straight.
Pele.

Mubzay, Alhamdulillah once more.

Bez.....what a miraculous borning!
Thank God the cervix refused to dilate. It was an answer to a prayer. wink.
That is what we call '"mommy knows best"
My kisses to Aina Orosun. kiss kiss kiss

Omowunmigan, I concur with Joysa.

Datcoolgeh, ehn ehn! You no even dey fear....you even shakara come dey talk
Dues you no pay! angry
BS you no give angry
Team, you no join angry
Oya to appease the Spirit of Pregnancy-ness.....do sama us correct BS now now now! Or else I see quadruplets gumming on your body by next month grin.
Kisses to your LO, we might not know YOU but we love him tongue

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Emdee590(m): 10:43pm On May 04, 2016
kaffy4bill:

When was her last period?
Has a scan bn done to localize preg
Pls take to her to a good hosp and have a scan done to rule out ectopic/miscarriage cos of this on and off spotting/bleeding and the fatigue
Hope this help
Thanks as I am preparing for the scan
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by datcoolgeh: 11:12pm On May 04, 2016
zaynie:

Datcoolgeh, ehn ehn! You no even dey fear....you even shakara come dey talk
Dues you no pay! angry
BS you no give angry
Team, you no join angry
Oya to appease the Spirit of Pregnancy-ness.....do sama us correct BS now now now! Or else I see quadruplets gumming on your body by next month grin.
Kisses to your LO, we might not know YOU but we love him tongue
madam zaynie abeg no vex o... Oya take this 10 tanker of fuel take hold u side jare.

Bs no interesting ooo cos na elective cs I do..as for the quadruplets, back to sender o grin abi u no want tongue
Congrats to all the mamas wen don drop. Make I continue my reading of all the pages when I don miss

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by omowunmigan(f): 11:33pm On May 04, 2016
My sweet sis iomoge or any other momma here.. Pls send me supernatural childbirth @lonelyolawunmi005@yahoo.com.
Fenksssssss!
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by omowunmigan(f): 11:35pm On May 04, 2016
Joysa and Mama Zaynie, thanks for the response.. Nuts.. Hnmmm... No nuts yet sef fart no be small.. Chai! I go try Sha. Love ya Mommas!

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by kokolet007(f): 11:37pm On May 04, 2016
Brownsmoothie:

@kokolet007 teamie we thankGod o....though Doctor said av not been eating well dat my sugarlevel is very low so av been forcing myself to eat anytin eatable since yesternoon...wl be going for scan on d 14th to know baby's position and weight.

Counting down srzly too....dis May should pls be fast cos my Edd is month end, I av almost 2 months to go....it shall end in praise for us ijn.
Don't worry dear and please eat anytin eatable it shall all end in praise, My Edd too is 22nd no b almost ending bt I trust in God
To strengthen us in d remaining journey and end it with our inner most desire.#teamjune4fabulousBs#

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by marionclaire: 11:48pm On May 04, 2016
Sooooo after pepping for so many months,i think it is time to come out of ghost mode. This thread is really nice,quite informative as well as very funny. Well done to all the mama's keeping it real.

#ReppingTeamMayForSupernaturalDelivery

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ozycy: 12:37am On May 05, 2016
datcoolgeh:
Good evening to all d mamas oooo... Been a silent following of this thread from when I was pregnant with my first who is now 4 months old n I must say I really learnt a lot from u guys... U all rock kiss. So I have finally decided to come out of my ghost mode n b active, contribute in any way I can. I don't belong to any team yet n I plan to leave it that way for the next 12months By Gods grace grin
Welcome, errm I guess you are not supposed to pay due . But wait o, you be been peeping even before you had your baby. Errm maybe madam Zaynie go collect half payment from you.
Ghost readers be like datcoolgeh ( I like your moniker)

Modified: I just saw that you be done the needful.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ozycy: 12:42am On May 05, 2016
marionclaire:
Sooooo after pepping for so many months,i think it is time to come out of ghost mode. This thread is really nice,quite informative as well as very funny. Well done to all the mama's keeping it real.

Another pepper is here . More peppers needed.
Welcome sis, team MAY una head dey Der grin
Everybody wants to join the reigning and lively team .

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mulberry: 1:23am On May 05, 2016
So for the story to make sense I need to start from d beginning. Hope it won't be too long though. So my first baby came at 41wks 5days so I don make up my mind say na induction once I reach 39wks as I no fit wait for 41wks. So scan showed I'm expecting a girl so I was happy as first one na boy. I fact to confirm say no mistake I go another place from my hospital to scan to reconfirmed the sex as I really wanted a girl. Na so at 35 weeks I lost my dad. I was devastated. Went to d hospital d next week and Doctor say madam sorry for the mistake u are having a boy. I look d man and hiss. Carry my leg to scan somewhere else and d sonologist says it's a girl then after a few mins says sorry I think it's a boy I'm confused. I almost cried. But pikin na pikin boy or girl. I reach us come do scan and Doctor says it's a confirmed boy. So I did 3 scans in 3 days. So I told Doctor I want to induce and he says ok but says he will schedule me for 6th I told him no I want 3rd and he says no way I say ok. Exact 12midnight of 2nd I started having contractions but I waved it as Braxton hocks and went to sleep. Omo by 1:30am I no fit sleep again. I drink water, no way, waka up and down d stairs he no stop. But not so painful. Na so I realize say I never pack my bag but I have all the items in different bags I begin pack bag just in case the thing serious. By 2:30 am I wake everybody for house. But I say I no go anywhere till morning. So by 6am we want to the hospital and they checked I was just 2cm dilated and 70% effaced. I come dey vex as the nurse say I dey dehydrated so he fit cause contraction. My house to hospital na 50mins drive. Na so I talk to my pikin say u better no do false Labour oh. So after 2hrs na so dem check he don be 3cm. I come dey rejoice as dem call Doctor. But d contraction was not painful so I was dilating like 1cm every 2 to 3 hours so by 6pm I was 7cm dilated and d pain come serious na so I say Abeg epidural. Dem put the thing break my water and by 7:40 my baby boy appeared weghing 3.7kg looking cute and no tear. 2am Nigerian time for 4th.

61 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by nwapastor: 2:53am On May 05, 2016
feddy27:
nwapastor, where are you?

it's bin long i read from you...oya show face smiley
Thank you captain for checking on me.
That cherrymum case got me so heartbroken that I had to take a break from this thread. Hope to return soon.
Good day all.

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by datcoolgeh: 5:51am On May 05, 2016
ozycy:

Welcome, errm I guess you are not supposed to pay due . But wait o, you be been peeping even before you had your baby. Errm maybe madam Zaynie go collect half payment from you.
Ghost readers be like datcoolgeh ( I like your moniker)

Modified: I just saw that you be done the needful.
thanks mama

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Gaily04(f): 6:07am On May 05, 2016
marionclaire:

Welcome dear, am sure u knw d fine for ghost mode and late coming sef. Oya report urself to ma'am zaynie. Happy few days remaining.

@mulberry, just as u desired in ur heart, and said with ur mouth, God made it beautiful. Thank u for dropping BS sharp sharp. Mwuahhh, we love u.

#TeamMayShallNotOweBs

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (1477) (1478) (1479) (1480) (1481) (1482) (1483) ... (6954) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Crownofwealth(m) and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.