Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,901 members, 7,814,049 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:42 AM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (1490) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8137551 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1487) (1488) (1489) (1490) (1491) (1492) (1493) ... (6955) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by iomoge2(f): 5:42am On May 07, 2016
nkkystel:
Hi mummies, I'm 3 months old today!

Hian according to old wives tale. Making or allowing a baby stand before he is old enough causes bow legs.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by iomoge2(f): 5:45am On May 07, 2016
loistee:
pls mama I have catarrh what can I use it is really disturbing me.
Doctor gave me vitamin C.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by simababe(f): 6:07am On May 07, 2016
@omowunmigan, abeg fear not, baba God has picked ur call teh teh. Just njoy ur pregy. Let me give u one small gist, ur sac is irregular cos ur testimony is goin to move mountains, cos on baby is going to be born greater than his/her predecessors inshort it's so cos u are expecting twins so let Notin bother u. God doesn't put his children to shame.

@hummingbird, u went Awol on us. Ow r the twins(es) now

@rukky, Owz my Abdul n my kicking agbeke.

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by simababe(f): 6:10am On May 07, 2016
@nykkystel
Your boy is super cute. Hapi 3month 2 him
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mumgb: 7:00am On May 07, 2016
@nkkystel congrats to ur LOs,U mean at 3 month ur babies can stand dis way with or without support.woww dats great but try not to stand them too often heard their bones aint ready for dat yet.

Thanks to the mama with email account bebebeebe@gmail for sending me the supernatural child birth copy.

Gud morin mamas in the house nd teamsept.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Gaily04(f): 7:22am On May 07, 2016
nkkystel:

Happy 3months to ur baby. He will grow to see more fruitful years.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Gaily04(f): 7:24am On May 07, 2016
@omowumigan.....Be strong, fear is of the enemy. The Lord who has started this journey will see u through in good health, without any form of complication
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by famfortune: 7:33am On May 07, 2016
s

10 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Gaily04(f): 7:33am On May 07, 2016
[quote author=Wendy80 post=45384430

Mnwhile I be team May oh, yes I know say I be real late comer. Mnwhile Accountant Zaynie which currency you want make I use pay u?[/quote]

Hmmmmmm, my lips are sealed. Welcome to our team. When u settle ma'am zaynie, try do same to us.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by zaynie(f): 8:21am On May 07, 2016
Aunty Wendy80, na serious late comer you be o and e be like say you be oldie mama.....na serious offence you commit so o....ehn....before we find your file to dust.....include your name inside register....na plenty work o....oya settle me anyhow you want wink

Hummingbird....wow! Wow! Wow! TwinnyTwins shocked.
Double Girls+ Double boys or 'Fourble' boys?
If na 4 boys.....eh! All the girls for your area go hear am!
You must be a strong woman but shift comot for my side,..abeg. I can so fear twins lipsrsealed

Nkkystel!! Your baby is so cute! kiss kiss kiss
Weldone mama but please dont make him stand for too long, his legs aren't that strong yet and when people see that you do it to him,.they will to.

5 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by onyinyechika08: 9:27am On May 07, 2016
omowunmigan:
Good evening sabii mamas.. My head is banging right now!
Has a TVS 2hrs ago... Gestational sac is not round. At 7weeks. My blood has been taken for hcg test again.. The first two were 13,000+ and 30,000+. The sac measured 3 days less than my actual g.age. Another scan in 1week..but Google said a lot of negative things about the irregular shape... I can't imagine.. After 7.4years!
God is not wicked.. He'll surprise me next week with a regular shaped sac.. And a healthy baby/babies by December.. Mon shaa Allah! I'm down.. But I'm speaking positively to myself and to my baby/babies.
Lemme try to zoom and attach the image.
Cheer up dear, u must surely testify. Pls once that hcg test comes back and its dropping, pls n pls supplement with xtra hcg injections (pregnyl) or ny oda brand. I believe it works. That wt I did in this pregnancy and I give God all the glory so far. I started pregnyl 5000iu at week5 n stopped at week 14. U must not cast ur lo. I put you in my prayers.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by simababe(f): 9:43am On May 07, 2016
I nid som1 to keep me busy.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by dhabeautyjas(f): 9:57am On May 07, 2016
omowunmigan:
Has a TVS 2hrs ago... Gestational sac is not round. At 7weeks. My blood has been taken for hcg test again.. The first two were 13,000+ and 30,000+. The sac measured 3 days less than my actual g.age. Another scan in 1week..but Google said a lot of negative things about the irregular shape... I can't imagine.. After 7.4years!
God is not wicked.. He'll surprise me next week with a regular shaped sac.. And a healthy baby/babies by December.. Mon shaa Allah! I'm down.. But I'm speaking positively to myself and to my baby/babies.
Lemme try to zoom and attach the image.
Insha Allah by next week, God will surprise you positively. Stay positive my sister.

Rukemi291, abeg where u see hummingbird? I never see am o.

Nazablossom, congrats dear.

nkkystel:
Dear abeg no give that boy bow leg o. Trying to stand him at 3 months, even sitting for boys na only for picture @3months cos of their back. Dont be in a hurry.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by dhabeautyjas(f): 10:00am On May 07, 2016
Hummingbird, na true o. Na u be this. I asked of u tire sotey my autocorrect kept ur name in memory. U just dissappear. Mind u this is beauty. With a new moniker. Hope u remember me.
How are the double twins?
were the second set girl?
How is dh?
How did u cope?
Pls come knack me tory jare
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by dhabeautyjas(f): 10:12am On May 07, 2016
Famfortune, dear u have to be strong. Pls dont leave his side. You can get financial help from ur mum and also u can take ur baby to her for a while at least she wont be hungry. Most grandmas always look forward to having their grandkids around.

Seeing u, ur dh will be stronger and have a reason to fight harder. God will see u through.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by omowunmigan(f): 10:27am On May 07, 2016
Morning sisters..
I woke up to read your posts and tears of love dropped off my eyes.. These people are just too lovely!
I got up at 3am and started praying o. I used the book my sister iomoge2 sent to me.. And DH was like.. Ah.. My wife is now a Christian.. I ignored him and prayed fervently using the words to match with my own religious faith nii. I'll download those your apps too @iomoge2.
Hnmmm.... I've been cramping slightly Sha.. Serious leg cramps too.. And that's how I feel during AF.. then I checked my calendar and realized it's actually my AF date if I wasn't pregnant. Mommas, is this normal? Cramping while preggy at supposed AF dates?
I pray doctor gets my hcg result on time...
I don't even know names to call now.. So many mommas here are praying for me.. I can only say THANK YOU ALL. may we never cast our young. Ameen.

18 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by nkkystel(f): 10:42am On May 07, 2016
Thanks Rukemi291 and Gaily04.
@ iomoge2, mumgb, zaynie and dhabeautyjas, sitting and standing him was just for the pix sake cos I know for a baby boy sitting should be from 4 - 5 months like my mum told me . His dad wanted few of his pictures @ 3 months and na only me and grandma dey and that was the only way I could get his full pix.
Though, MIL has often asked any time I call her if I've started sitting my less than 3 months old baby down. Na 'YES' I dey always answer her.

Thank you mamas for the corrections, God bless you all.

8 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by nkkystel(f): 10:52am On May 07, 2016
@ omowunmigan, everything will be fine. May God grant you, your heart desires.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by enkaydewdrop(f): 11:59am On May 07, 2016
Mam famfortune, God will surprise your family soon and put smiles on your faces... Just hold on and keep praying... Don't lose hope at all... Your breakthrough is right here, right now.
It is well with you... Amen...
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by enkaydewdrop(f): 12:06pm On May 07, 2016
okeoghene4real:
Congrats @ nazablossom.

@enkaydewdrop sowi about ur wrist , hope u re ok now.

@ all june mamas counting the days like kilode.
Woke up this morning with a heaviness on my pelvis and lower back and the up tilll now, it has not subside.. The pains is so severe that to sit na wahala, to to stand up nko? Na problem. Abeg @ other sabi mamas, should I ignore the pains or head to hospital. Am 35wks 5days

Thank you my sister... The thing just dey go, dey come... I just taya...

All these aches and pains sef.. No one warned me that 3rd trimester would be like this...
It's really tiring...
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by enkaydewdrop(f): 12:08pm On May 07, 2016
omowunmigan:
Has a TVS 2hrs ago... Gestational sac is not round. At 7weeks.

Don't worry mama... God will perfect everything...
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by enkaydewdrop(f): 12:20pm On May 07, 2016
simababe:
I nid som1 to keep me busy.
Come help me wash my hair... My hair never smell soap for two months now...

7 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Blessedmum(f): 12:51pm On May 07, 2016
omowunmigan please fret not coz God is on ur case,he dat started d work ll complete it. You are in my prayers always.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by feddy27: 1:38pm On May 07, 2016
Omowunmigan,

God's got ur back darling! Early scan can speak plenty grammar cos they ain't too sure of the formation. We must celebrate with you in this thread. Fear not dear and don't dwell on dat report! Your case is settled kiss

Famfortune, hang in there, help is on the way! God blessed you with a good man. Don't go to your parent's house, stay by his side. You will soon sing a new song *hugs*

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Iyabetajos(f): 1:41pm On May 07, 2016
i was banned on thursday whilst trying to reply mum zaynie n enkaydewdrop.
thanx mamas for ur prayers.
@enkaydewdrop i am on all dose dru.gs u mentioned too.doc mentioned low lying placenta buh h will check on monday again.my joy will nt b cut short in jesus name.

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by modupeaderonke(f): 1:42pm On May 07, 2016
baby birth alert
it can only be God after twelve hours pains of labour God finally did it for me and my family with a beautiful baby Girl at 12am on d 7th of may

47 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by feddy27: 1:57pm On May 07, 2016
In the spirit of #FabulousFriday#, let me introduce my biz to us smiley

Please check out my page on facebook: Fedora Wedding & Party Supplies.

For us here, I've got Mom-to-be/ New Mum essentials range of products.

I plan baby showers and sell all accessories nedded like mum to be sash, It's a boy, it's a girl balloons, banners,decorations, cup cake wrappers, milestone stickers etc. You can check my page for more details and please click 'Like'.

PROMO: FREE Mom-to-be Sash for anyone on this thread that likes my page and makes any purchase kiss

27 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by happymama: 2:05pm On May 07, 2016
Omowumigan,just stay calm,it wil end in praise,dis tym around,u wil rejoice wit ur household,
Famfortune,may d Lord send u help 4rm all sides and wipe ur tears away...mamas,i hail oo
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by bumbex(f): 2:09pm On May 07, 2016
modupeaderonke:
baby birth alert
it can only be God after twelve hours pains of labour God finally did it for me and my family with a beautiful baby Girl at 12am on d 7th of may

yes it can only be GOD, congratulations to u and ur family.GOD bless ur beautiful baby girl.

TeamMay good news all d way...........

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Iyabetajos(f): 2:15pm On May 07, 2016
congrats @nazablossom.God bless ur home.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by lawvlypearl(f): 2:17pm On May 07, 2016
feddy27:
In the spirit of #FabulousFriday#, let me introduce my biz to us smiley

Please check out my page on facebook: Fedora Wedding & Party Supplies.

For us here, I've got Mom-to-be/ New Mum essentials range of products.

I plan baby showers and sell all accessories nedded like mum to be sash, It's a boy, it's a girl balloons, banners,decorations, cup cake wrappers, milestone stickers etc. You can check my page for more details and please click 'Like'.

PROMO: FREE Mom-to-be Sash for anyone on this thread that likes my page and makes any purchase kiss

So cool.. Esp those months banner...where are you based? On my way to like the page.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (1487) (1488) (1489) (1490) (1491) (1492) (1493) ... (6955) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.