Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,846 members, 7,820,950 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:46 AM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (1487) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8157596 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1484) (1485) (1486) (1487) (1488) (1489) (1490) ... (6956) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tobiaboG: 10:11am On May 06, 2016
[quote author=goldenruby post=45358092]: All breathing techniques & labour techniques learnt will not be remembered, you are left with instinct. Also no matter how conservative you are, you can be naked in front of 10 male doctors without caring because your concern is the baby.

8 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ekeminiabasi(f): 10:12am On May 06, 2016
Thanks mamas! @Gaily04:i take cucumber,i'll add the green.thanks.@zaynie:asides the no phone;i think I try to abide by the others. I actually do a scan every 3weeks.maybe i'll specifically ask for the amniotic fluid to be checked. Thanks ma'am. @Beremx:thanks. I will. Captain mitchy;thanks,trusting God to come thru for me. Minyl;i'm 31weeks and still spitting. God help us. Congrats to all mamas that have delivered. Cheers guys!
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Adorablewifey(f): 10:20am On May 06, 2016
nazablossom:
my prince charming arrived today @11;32 am weighing 4.1kg via cs. bs coming soon..
*clears throat* ma'am nazablossom congratulations ma, your news had to drag me out of my depression, so happy for you.. Indeed it ended in praise glory to God. Kisses to your prince.
Ma'am Iyabetajos, God who saw to the completion of ma'am nazablossom must finish this race with you. You've always been in my prayers.

@all mamas thanks for all the prayers and mentions, such a lovely fam i have here. God bless you all for the love.

@ma'am ahnie and @ma'am tyconcept God grant you fortitude to bear the losses.

All the ewa agonyi mamas i saw you all on 5D ...o even if laugh no gree come out of my mouth then. Don't worry d shakara will end soon
In anothe news, Ewcm is back..yaaay(tmi i know, ayam just glad ayam recuperating fast). But before ttc again ama deal with owo soup and starch seriously, made me crave so much for it when i was preggy(potash,i know but i didn't eat it o. If you think ayam lying..ah smell my mouth) ama finish all the starch in my freezer before the next bfp, i can't fit come and die becos of owo soup and starch. I have had banga rice, banga soup already so that's check. Ehen ama deal with african salad too. Yes all my cravings must die before my next bfp..hehehe isorite.
Atc mamas are coming in mass o so ma'm zaynie ready for plenty golden chairs o.
@waddling ma i read your latest steps, don't worry its the trending steps its call #bumpwalk so you mamas are on point. Carry go.

26 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Teal: 10:22am On May 06, 2016
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Teal: 10:22am On May 06, 2016
Congratulations to Nazalblossom and all other mamas that has delivered this May. Really feeling una team o.
Really really love this group, i learn new things everyday. God bless all the mamas that has been keeping it active.
My team mates, hope out los are all kicking by now, mine is so active.....will be 21weeks tomorrow, the kicking is serious.
Captain sugar, weldone on the good work. happy to announce am team Blue.
Hope am not the only one that has started shopping, i divided my list into 3 and have done the 1st part on Monday, to do the 2nd part next Monday ....the third are the bit costly ones , i pray God provide.
@blessedmum, buy fine fine things for market o, happy shopping.
God will see us all through, baby and mummy alive to the glory of God. Happy bumping.

7 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Teal: 10:23am On May 06, 2016
Double post
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 10:36am On May 06, 2016
God bless you mamas @cutienik, hajia mi Adesuwag, naveedah, tobiaoG You all don't know how much you have allayed my fears kiss. Like a heavy something has been taken off me cheesy I laffed and cried, I am happy. May your LOs continue to bring you nothing but joy and pride. I appreciate mamas, God bless you

I shall be back with my own testimony.

#TeamMayforeasydelivery!

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Harmless1: 10:40am On May 06, 2016
Congrats Nazablosson. Thank God it ended in praise.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sugah: 10:42am On May 06, 2016
Mama Teal, good to see you back on the thread.
Kai! I like your shopping strategy ooo. I was just telling myself this morning say my Ayomide might have to tie wrapper for the first few weeks of birth.

I went window shopping once and the prices I saw gave me a serious migraine! cry

Haleematm they usually say to go with your first scan EDD. But you know it's just an estimate, baby can come +/-2weeks from the EDD.

I would update the list with your team colors grin

September4supernatural delivery.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by maureensylvia(f): 10:44am On May 06, 2016
GUESS WHAT? TODAY IS FABULOUS FRIDAY
today's lessons is how to draw ur eyebrows

Steps to Follow:

1 . Wax your eyebrows properly before we use the highlighter.

2 . Make a mark from where you want your brows should begin. It can be done easily by placing a pen/ scale/pencil from your nostrils to your eyebrows in a straight line.

3 . Where the pencil touches the brows , you may begin it from there. Mark the same with the help of brow pencil.

4 . Make a mark where your brows should end , using the brow pencil. Draw a line following the lowest line of your brows (have a look at the first picture ).

5 . Line the upper part of your brows , following your natural brow line.

6 . Once the outer frames of your brows are ready, fill them in with the same brow pencil.

7 . They may be look fine now , but there is another important thing to do, which is “ Highlighting ”( its a key action)

8 . With the help of small brush , apply the highlighter gently all around your brows.

9 . Blend it a little so that the highlighter does not stick out like a sore thumb .

10 . You are done !!!! If you don ’ t have the time to go through the above , just follow the pictorial and you can easily make the same .

Hope u learnt it?

23 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by loistee: 10:44am On May 06, 2016
pls mama I have catarrh what can I use it is really disturbing me.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 10:48am On May 06, 2016
u r welcum mam nd wen cumin wt ya testimony..mak it as detailed as mam maureensylvia own oo..she hit d nail on d head wt her BS..my waist o...my wrist oocheesygrin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Jesusbaby1(f): 10:54am On May 06, 2016
sugah:
Kai! I like your shopping strategy ooo. I was just telling myself this morning say my Ayomide might have to tie wrapper for the first few weeks of birth.

I went window shopping once and the prices I saw gave me a serious migraine! cry

Haleematm they usually say to go with your first scan EDD. But you know it's just an estimate, baby can come +/-2weeks from the EDD.

ma'am u are not the only one who has not bought anything yet... am also guilty of that too...team Sept plz oh let's not be lazy... September is just around the corner

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Amhappy(f): 10:56am On May 06, 2016
Congrats @ Nazablossom. God is wonderful. It ended in praise. Waiting to see the prince.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 10:59am On May 06, 2016
loistee:
pls mama I have catarrh what can I use it is really disturbing me.
sori mam..u cn tak vit c..jst lick it.takia

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sugah: 11:03am On May 06, 2016
@jesusbaby1 no be laziness be my problem o my dear, na money no dey grin But God would provide.

Loistee sorry about the catarrh.... Experienced mamas would come to your rescue soon. Zaynie ozycy kafy4bill

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mamakendra(f): 11:37am On May 06, 2016
I throway salute all mamas in the house.
I was moved in my spirit to share this bit of information (I dont know if it has been discussed here before sha), but it may benefit someone.
Anyway, when I was preggy with my son about 5 years ago, the routine tests I ran showed I had Hepatitis b antigen, but I didn't feel any symptoms, hence I ignored it feeling it will clear by itself.
The hospital it self( a military hospital) never told me there was an Injection I was supposed to buy and keep ready, so it can be administered to my baby, immediately after birth. (This is different from the hepatitis b vaccine and the BCG vaccines)
@senior zaynie and other medical mamas can throw more light on this.
Anyway, I was ignorant.
Now years down the line, I got to know this very vital Information and I regret not knowing before now. I live in hope and faith that I have not infected my baby with hepatitis b.
Thankfully, my dh is not infected, and subsequent recent tests show that my viral load is low, and am presently treating it, while believing God for another baby.
Not to scare you mamas, but if you test positive to Hep B during your rountine tests, pls discuss with your dr on how to protect your babies. Because most hospitals (even govt hosps) do not discuss this or make provisions for this. On a brighter note, most hep B infections clear by itsel, but I think its Important we protect our babies.
The injection is pricey, like I heard. But nothing is worth more than the lives of our precious LO's
God bless you and keep your precious ones.

25 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Teal: 11:43am On May 06, 2016
sugah:

You are right captain. Things are really expensive. Thank God i have a friend that sells baby things and she hasnt been to market in a while so i still got very moderate prices from her. Am already dreading my 2nd shopping cos she doesnt have them. Ayomide won't wear wrapper o.....funny u. God will surely meet us all at point of our needs.
TeamSeptemberforsupernaturaldelivery
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mompurity2: 12:15pm On May 06, 2016
Congratz mulberry and nazablossom. May God keep and protect ur Lo's.

@pintoxx, av replied dear, check ur box.
@mama gaily04, pls check ur box. Thnks mamas.

Wishing all may mamas supernatural birthing.

#August Mama for easy delivery.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by beyedew(f): 12:23pm On May 06, 2016
goldenruby:

When contraction hits,u can break a wall wit ur hand witout feeling any pain watsoeva.

U can b opening ur legs n b throwing ur legs like Jacki Chan(yea,dey called me dat) in front of male drs n u won't send @all.

Dat d sight of ur baby coming out of vjayjay can mk dh dat forms Jagaban cry lyk a baby without minding @all.

Dat all d pain u felt wil b lyk ur imagination once LO z out.

13 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by fearless07(f): 12:25pm On May 06, 2016
nazablossom:
my prince charming arrived today @11;32 am weighing 4.1kg via cs. bs coming soon..
congrat. May he continue to be a source of joy to your family.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by bintudon(f): 12:42pm On May 06, 2016
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by happytemi: 12:49pm On May 06, 2016
Hello mothers.

Congratulations to all who have delivered and I pray for strength for those still waddling. Team June well done o.

On the other hand, how do you manage not to miss and participate in threadcuties? This is the second week i planned on participating with my DS and missed it. I was even online as at 7pm and was like its almost time. Hmmm someday anyway.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by enkaydewdrop(f): 12:53pm On May 06, 2016
ginababy:

Dnt mind her na wen she port to July she go knw say porting get levels.

Sry abt ur wrist dearie. Pls put aside worries for d sake of ur baby because BP might rise frm no where.
CS is nt a bad idea bt we still pray 4 a normal delivery of which der is still hope. Just kip ur cool swthrt.

Thanks my sister...
I'm actually scared of the bleeding that could come from the placenta, as my house is quite far from the hospital. And there's no one close I can stay with just in case. That's my fear...
It is well
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by enkaydewdrop(f): 12:55pm On May 06, 2016
nazablossom:

Yaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyy....
Biiiiiiiiiiiiig Biiiiiiiiiiiiig Biiiiiiiiiiiiig Congrats mama...
God go bless una bokuboku and grant you favor like you've never experienced...
Aaaaaaaaamen

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by enkaydewdrop(f): 1:05pm On May 06, 2016
rofemiguwa:
Sorry, I haf not being active. 2.9 is d distance from d tip to the os(covering of the cervix). Ideally is should be 5. But don't worry. Ur uterus is still expanding, so it can still move.
But if it doesn't, cs is not bad. Jus Pray n hand over to God.
Baby alive, mum alive, plenty money.

Thanks mama... God bless you
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by enkaydewdrop(f): 1:08pm On May 06, 2016
UmmTwins2:

enkaydewdrop n iyabetajos, it's well with u ladies, it wl all end in praise by God's grace. We go soon read ur beautiful BStories inshaAllaah.

Aaaaaaamen...
Thanks sis
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by simababe(f): 1:33pm On May 06, 2016
Mamas pls if there is any1 that can help out shud pls do b4 me sef vex commot for NL grin grin the heat here is killing n I need some mamas here to start fanning me starting frm zaynie, sugar n U reading, I mean U. I'm willing to reciprocate by cooking ewa aganyin, party jolof, eja dindin n Opa/Abacha/Tuwo.

May mama's, any gudnews for us today.
September mamas Oya twerk for me joor #september4supernaturaldelivery

10 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by enkaydewdrop(f): 1:35pm On May 06, 2016
simababe:
Mamas pls if there is any1 that can help out shud pls do b4 me sef vex commot for NL grin grin the heat here is killing n I need some mamas here to start fanning me starting frm zaynie, sugar n U reading, I mean U. I'm willing to reciprocate by cooking ewa aganyin, party jolof, eja dindin n Opa/Abacha/Tuwo.

Cook the party jollof come first...
Then we can talk...
#SideEyes
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by BritneyStacy: 2:20pm On May 06, 2016
simababe:

May mama's, any gudnews for us today.
September mamas Oya twerk for me joor #september4supernaturaldelivery
Eya pele. ..reminds me of my predicament in Feb and March when it didn't reign for more than 3months in my town. I was virtually restless embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed. My body was like send paper because of rashes. The last 2weeks weather has been manageable abit in my town. At least, it rains a little. My experience with heat in this pregnancy will make me time my next journey to fall in rainy season abeg. ....
I for fan you tongue tongue tongue tongue but wetin dey your menu to cook no be wetin dey hungry me to chop.

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ginababy(f): 2:32pm On May 06, 2016
BritneyStacy:

It depends on the type of anaesthesia that was used for the woman. This spinal anaesthesia administered these days allows the woman to be conscious but it will only numb a part of her body so she doesn't feel any pain during the CS. It effects wanes very soon. If it's the other general anaesthesia that sends the woman to complete sleep, it takes longer hours for the effects to wane.

Tnx 4 d clarification.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ginababy(f): 2:38pm On May 06, 2016
enkaydewdrop:

Thanks my sister...
I'm actually scared of the bleeding that could come from the placenta, as my house is quite far from the hospital. And there's no one close I can stay with just in case. That's my fear...
It is well

My dear trust God 2 make help available wen d tym comes. I'm in dsame shoe wt u in terms of help because it's just dh n I n dis is our first. Bt all in all I can't fit scare myself n hav bp oooo. Lukin up2 God on a serious note.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1484) (1485) (1486) (1487) (1488) (1489) (1490) ... (6956) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.