Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,149 members, 7,835,842 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:03 PM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (1493) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8197383 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1490) (1491) (1492) (1493) (1494) (1495) (1496) ... (6959) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mompurity2: 9:15pm On May 07, 2016
ozycy:

Welcome, enjoy your stay.

Mompurity2, I can only imagine the relief after pissing.
my sis, u knw as e dey be na. I felt like ice water ws poured on my body.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 9:23pm On May 07, 2016
princessKF:

Lol...mummy Zaynie, pls how much is fee?
She no dey take naira o na dollar, pound, euro nd tankers of petrol

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Elhayjay(f): 9:25pm On May 07, 2016
M
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by investigator007: 9:27pm On May 07, 2016
congrats to all the latest mamas in the house.

And to the older mamas who have stopped breast feeding, with the high cost of baby food, you have a succor here.

A highly nutritious, healthy and satisfying food for your baby and family.

Its a "Powdered PAP"

Made from guinea-corn, fonio, E.Coracana, millet, Tiger nut, ground nut, ginger, wheat and special white rice.

A trial will convince you.

They are all whole grain food.

Now its good I list out some benefits of whole grain food.

feel free to browse online on your own for other benefits.

18 Health Benefits Of Whole Grains

1. Whole grains can contain a lot of fiber
2. They help digestion.
3. They can help lower cholesterol.
4. They lower blood pressure.
5. They can help control weight.
6. They redistribute fat.
7. They make you feel full.
8. They help regulate blood sugar.
9. Some grains deliver calcium.
10. Some grains offer vitamin C.
11. They are a good source of B vitamins.
12. They deliver essential minerals.
13. They may reduce asthma risk.
14. They cut markers of inflammation.
15. They may even lower cancer risk.
16. They may protect your teeth and gums.
17. They may help you live longer.
18. They contain resistant starch.

Call me on 08035138401

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by feddy27: 9:30pm On May 07, 2016
talltosyne:
Good Evening Mama's

Pls help a ftm, my son has nt poo for 3days nw, he's jst 4weeks. When never he tried to push it and d tin does nt come, he cries and does nt allow him to sleep well. Abeg wetin I go do?

It is common 4 breastfed babies to go days with poop, however to aid him, massage his tommy in circular clockwise moves, lie him on his back and do his legs lik he's riding a bike. He shld be fine. I don't encourage stimulating poop lik putting things in dia an.us! His system is still gettin used to releasing waste Dats why he seem uncomfortable and cries. Don't worry dear, he'll be fine smiley
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by okeoghene4real(f): 9:36pm On May 07, 2016
Thought I was the only one facing sleepless night and pains. Pls hold on teamie, it shall end in praise.

@all d mamas, u babes r wickid. No one cud even manage to tell me abt third trimester milestone. Me I'm tired oooo cry

Dnt knw which side to sleep on again. My legs can't carry me again. My tommy skin is painful n feels lyk it will tear. To eat nkor, na long calculations. If I poo in a day den dat day na xmas 4 me. Vigilante no get part 2. Haba! Na only me waka com? PLS TELL ME SOMTIN SWT NAAAAA plsssssss.[/quote]
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by BritneyStacy: 9:40pm On May 07, 2016
Elhayjay:
My wife still vomit at 32 weeks.hope that's not a problem.
Nope, not at all. Some even vomit in labour room.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by BritneyStacy: 9:43pm On May 07, 2016
HumbledbYGrace:
Greetings..... Rejoice with my family, our bundle of Joy came on Thursday morning weighing 4kg....teamMay #teampink.

BS loading....................
Congratulations ooooooooo....Praise be to God!!!! Say me welcome to her....
Oya birth story oooooooo

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 9:47pm On May 07, 2016
lovinam:
Knock knock. Still waiting
ok ma..will get bck to u b4 dis new wk endgrin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 9:48pm On May 07, 2016
lovinam:
Knock knock. Still waiting
ok ma..will get bck to u b4 dis new wk endgrin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by BritneyStacy: 9:49pm On May 07, 2016
feddy27:
In the spirit of #FabulousFriday#, let me introduce my biz to us smiley

Please check out my page on facebook: Fedora Wedding & Party Supplies.

For us here, I've got Mom-to-be/ New Mum essentials range of products.

PROMO: FREE Mom-to-be Sash for anyone on this thread that likes my page and makes any purchase kiss
I have liked the page. How do I see pictures of things in stock so i can order?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 9:49pm On May 07, 2016
congrats to new mamas nd newbies..will read bck later..stole a wifi to use..bn busy o.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Haleematm(f): 9:51pm On May 07, 2016
Jesusbaby1:
ma'am u are not the only one who has not bought anything yet... am also guilty of that too...team Sept plz oh let's not be lazy... September is just around the corner
Sept mamas pls lets wake up to this task of buying our bby things. Im also yet to buy mine
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by uglyBetty1(f): 9:51pm On May 07, 2016
Good evening all, I hope we are good. Congrats to all mama that have given birth.

Please can somebody help me torch light this issue. I have been having pains in my left ankle, though until I press it, dt is when I feel it. I told the DR d day I went for ANC, and he said I shld do U/S to check if there was any problem. After the scan, he reviewed and just said that baby sex can't be seen, he didn't tell me anything again.

I left the hospital, but yesterday being Friday, my colleague was looking at my leg and asking me what happened that it looked slightly swollen,thou she didn't know I was pregnant and I became alarmed.

Pls sabi mamas, @ mama Kaffy, mamaZainye and other mamas, please has any body experienced such. Do I still go back to the DR on Monday because he gave me a 4 four weeks appointment. Please kindly answer me oooooo. I have been down since yesterday and Google is not helping matters. Am a FTM and team September.

Please help ooooo. Thank you.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by feddy27: 10:46pm On May 07, 2016
BritneyStacy:

I have liked the page. How do I see pictures of things in stock so i can order?

Tanxs dearie. You can check tru d pics folder and send me a msg of the items you want. Most of the things are in stock.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Gaily04(f): 10:58pm On May 07, 2016
Blessedmum:

Thanks for checking on her she's ok,I have delivered ur message to her. She sends her regards na password issue.

Ok o, we thank God she is doing fine, pls try and give us update if the password ish doesn't pull through.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by nkkystel(f): 11:12pm On May 07, 2016
comtem2011:
Too early for that, he should not be resting too much on his legs now. Meanwhile u r a nursing mother, long nails are not to be kept, pls do justice to it. Grow to stardom baby boy, kissees
Thanks! For the long nails, where is that? That hand you are seeing is my mum's.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Aleesha0815: 11:20pm On May 07, 2016
Greetings everyone!!!!we welcomed our twin girls on 30th of April....sorry for d late announcement....vigilante has been so real....BS later!!!!

48 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by iomoge2(f): 2:18am On May 08, 2016
comtem2011:
bow leg is caused by vit D deficiency. every babies have bow leg (not that visible) cos their leg were folded for 9 months so it will take 2 years to b straightened.
Thanks for this.
So this old wives tale is wrong....
grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin
Meaning we can stand our babies from birth, it still doesn't matter.
Thanks much.

undecided undecided undecided
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by iomoge2(f): 2:48am On May 08, 2016
Jesus4ever:
Omowumigan,

Pls stay away from mango oo. Mango and pineapple contracts the womb and cervix. Pls all pregnant women especially in their 1st trimester should stay away from mango.

Now this might not apply to everyone. But pls play safe. Stay away from mango. Especially if you've had reocurrent miscarriage in the past.

Hope you are still on your progesterone. Do not eat food you don't know about. Try and make your food at home pls. Potash is a no no. Do not eat owo pls. lt's prepared with potash. I hope you dont eat ewedu outside (buka, eatry, fastfood). You know ewedu is made with potash. Make it yourself at home without potash. May your joy be complete in Jesus name.

Jesusbabe and all the new belleful mamas welcome and congrats.

I great all mamas in the house. Pintoxx, hope you are good.

It will end in praise.
Jesu, was this why I vomited bad the day I ate Mango?
I also vomited stu.pid when I ate one ewedu like dat and told myself it's because I drank d remainin Soup
Another day I fear most was d day I drank zobo at work
I thought I was vomiting blood.

I just hated mango since that experience. Haaaaaaa
God please o.
Thank u for this.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by iomoge2(f): 3:02am On May 08, 2016
Aleesha0815:
Greetings everyone!!!!we welcomed our twin girls on 30th of April....sorry for d late announcement....vigilante has been so real....BS later!!!!
Congratulations dear.
Let me be the first to wish u Congratulations.
Wao
Two lovely girls.
Learnt girl babies can eat with vengeance.
Lol

Pele dear.
Congratulations once again.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by babythug(f): 3:16am On May 08, 2016
uglyBetty1:
Good evening all, I hope we are good. Congrats to all mama that have given birth.

Please can somebody help me torch light this issue. I have been having pains in my left ankle, though until I press it, dt is when I feel it. I told the DR d day I went for ANC, and he said I shld do U/S to check if there was any problem. After the scan, he reviewed and just said that baby sex can't be seen, he didn't tell me anything again.

I left the hospital, but yesterday being Friday, my colleague was looking at my leg and asking me what happened that it looked slightly swollen,thou she didn't know I was pregnant and I became alarmed.

Pls sabi mamas, @ mama Kaffy, mamaZainye and other mamas, please has any body experienced such. Do I still go back to the DR on Monday because he gave me a 4 four weeks appointment. Please kindly answer me oooooo. I have been down since yesterday and Google is not helping matters. Am a FTM and team September.

Please help ooooo. Thank you.

Please go back to the Dr asap. Take note of your BP reading henceforth.
Also cut back on salt and raise your feet as much as you can even when sleeping place it on a pillow or rolled up duvet.

Drink more water and walk as much as you can..

It is well with you in Jesus name
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by babythug(f): 3:24am On May 08, 2016
talltosyne:
Good Evening Mama's

Pls help a ftm, my son has nt poo for 3days nw, he's jst 4weeks. When never he tried to push it and d tin does nt come, he cries and does nt allow him to sleep well. Abeg wetin I go do?

CC zaynie, kaffy4billn Ozycy and other sabi mamas

Try and read back a few pages or search the thread a bit different mums have shared their tips for managing constipation in babies.

You can give him warm water to drink first in the morning maybe that will help or I would give a few tea spoons of fresh orange juice to loosen the stool.

If he's on formula then perhaps you need to increase or add water to his meal time regimen!

The bicycle massage also works well or just stimulating his butt hole with a cotton bud dipped in Vaseline. Just gently oh not all the way into his butt please!

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by talltosyne: 3:33am On May 08, 2016
Thanks feddy and Ozycy, Babythug, he has finally offload d heavy things. I massage d tmmy wit d bicycle ride.

6 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by babythug(f): 3:35am On May 08, 2016
talltosyne:
Thanks feddy and Ozycy,

Babythug, vigilante is real abi?

Yes oh! And baby's arrival is still a few months away *sighs*
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by feddy27: 3:47am On May 08, 2016
Aleesha0815:

Congrats on your twin girls! God is faithful

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 5:09am On May 08, 2016
Elhayjay:
My wife still vomit at 32 weeks.hope that's not a problem.

For my first baby, I vomited even during labour. For this second, I vomited during morning sickness then it stopped and resumed at thirty- something weeks then stopped again. I'm currently 37/38 weeks and I still feel like vomiting a few times. So, no problem.

Team May, dropping it daily... congrats aderonke and humbledbygrace now ur sleeplessness has just started. May the kids make us proud and be great.

Mama omowunmigan I hope you are in Lagos cos it's a date with you in December for naming rice lagbara Olohun.

iyabetajos... the God that gave bitter leaf and sugarcane their tastes is still the one that put water in a hard shelled coconut. I strongly believe He is on the Throne and will make u a mother of healthy children this year.

the mango lady... thanks for that. I was craving sherry mango some times ago. Thank God I'm not in the north presently. I would have finished a tree and might be having contractions upandan

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 5:16am On May 08, 2016
comtem2011 heheheheheh u dey look ooo so tey u see long nails... cheesy Lmao.

Wow. U took our Team May Twins to April abi? well done o. Aleesha0815. I can't wait to see their picture. I feel ur vigilante things. God will make them best friends and guide them through their path in life.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Gaily04(f): 5:29am On May 08, 2016
Aleesha0815:

Wow, Congrats dearie, May God bless and keep them for u. Abeg try sama us d BS asap before d vigilante over take u.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by zimunachimdi: 5:41am On May 08, 2016
Congrats to team may mamas that have dropped recently. May your los be a blessing to your household.

Gaily04,my able team captain,you are suppose to be sleeping oooo. Good am btw.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by omowunmigan(f): 6:53am On May 08, 2016
Congrats Aleesha0815. Double blessings at your doorstep..
Rukemi291, that day shall come by Almighty God's grace. I'm in lagos o... Anything for my sisters here on that day..it's going to be the happiest day of my life so far.. So far because happier days will also come after that.. I'll still be groom's mother, bride's mother, governor's mother, best graduating student's mother, Hafis-ul-Quran's mother, president's mother, first lady's mother, ati beebee lo.
I am in LAGOS. Lagos mommas.. Count down to December rice, amala, meat, etc. Pls be my guest! One love!

21 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Peddylove(f): 6:54am On May 08, 2016
CONGRATULATIONS to all my teamies who have offloaded. God be with u and ur Los.
Laziness no gree me come regularly o

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (1490) (1491) (1492) (1493) (1494) (1495) (1496) ... (6959) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.