Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,904 members, 7,814,061 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:49 AM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (1491) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8137631 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1488) (1489) (1490) (1491) (1492) (1493) (1494) ... (6955) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by lawvlypearl(f): 2:19pm On May 07, 2016
modupeaderonke:
baby birth alert
it can only be God after twelve hours pains of labour God finally did it for me and my family with a beautiful baby Girl at 12am on d 7th of may

Nairaland needs a dancing emoji.....
Congrats latest mum in town ..may your lo bring great joy.

Teammay....how una dey? The ministry is moving.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by feddy27: 2:24pm On May 07, 2016
lawvlypearl:

So cool.. Esp those months banner...where are you based? On my way to like the page.

kiss kiss

I'm based in PH but can ship nationwide

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ozycy: 2:28pm On May 07, 2016
modupeaderonke:
baby birth alert
it can only be God after twelve hours pains of labour God finally did it for me and my family with a beautiful baby Girl at 12am on d 7th of may
Congratulations, thank GOD for safe delivery.
Quick recovery to you
Come and Sama us with your birth story while it's still hot. Tnx
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by happymama: 2:32pm On May 07, 2016
modupeaderonke:
baby birth alert

wow,congrats,dts my swt mumy's bday mate,Godbless our dear princess...
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ozycy: 2:41pm On May 07, 2016
feddy27:

kiss :-
Our very own mummy handsome.
Na party bags I go need as I don hang boot for baby shower.
I ve liked the page. Keep it up.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Jesus4ever(f): 3:00pm On May 07, 2016
Omowumigan,

Pls stay away from mango oo. Mango and pineapple contracts the womb and cervix. Pls all pregnant women especially in their 1st trimester should stay away from mango.

Now this might not apply to everyone. But pls play safe. Stay away from mango. Especially if you've had reocurrent miscarriage in the past.

Hope you are still on your progesterone. Do not eat food you don't know about. Try and make your food at home pls. Potash is a no no. Do not eat owo pls. lt's prepared with potash. I hope you dont eat ewedu outside (buka, eatry, fastfood). You know ewedu is made with potash. Make it yourself at home without potash. May your joy be complete in Jesus name.

Jesusbabe and all the new belleful mamas welcome and congrats.

I great all mamas in the house. Pintoxx, hope you are good.

It will end in praise.

5 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by datcoolgeh: 3:10pm On May 07, 2016
modupeaderonke:
baby birth alert

congrats mama on the birth of ur princess
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by feddy27: 3:13pm On May 07, 2016
ozycy:

Our very own mummy handsome.
Na party bags I go need as I don hang boot for baby shower.
I ve liked the page. Keep it up.

My darling! Thanks hun kiss

Party bags, we dey kampe smiley baby Sophie's parry is loading smiley

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by datcoolgeh: 3:15pm On May 07, 2016
feddy27:
In the spirit of #FabulousFriday#, let me introduce my biz to us smiley

Please check out my page on facebook: Fedora Wedding & Party Supplies.

For us here, I've got Mom-to-be/ New Mum essentials range of products.

I plan baby showers and sell all accessories nedded like mum to be sash, It's a boy, it's a girl balloons, banners,decorations, cup cake wrappers, milestone stickers etc. You can check my page for more details and please click 'Like'.

PROMO: FREE Mom-to-be Sash for anyone on this thread that likes my page and makes any purchase kiss
done....

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by feddy27: 3:15pm On May 07, 2016
modupeaderonke:
baby birth alert

Congrats mama. God bless your newest addition
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by feddy27: 3:16pm On May 07, 2016
datcoolgeh:
done....

Mwuahhh kiss

Thanks dear
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by osas4g: 3:58pm On May 07, 2016
okeoghene4real:
Congrats @ nazablossom.

@enkaydewdrop sowi about ur wrist , hope u re ok now.

@ all june mamas counting the days like kilode.
Woke up this morning with a heaviness on my pelvis and lower back and the up tilll now, it has not subside.. The pains is so severe that to sit na wahala, to to stand up nko? Na problem. Abeg @ other sabi mamas, should I ignore the pains or head to hospital. Am 35wks 5days

My sister I feel exactly the same way..dey didnt tell me dis is part of d package oo..
Ogaaa oo eh
#TeamJuneForSupernaturalbirth
#
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by omowunmigan(f): 4:00pm On May 07, 2016
Modupeaderonke, congratulations!!! God bless your baby.. I'll announce mine too in December by God's grace.
Mommas, thanks so much.. I'm counting on God..and I know he has done it.
Jesus4ever, I eat mangoes o.. Though I've not had more than 8 all through my 7weeks. As for ewedu buka, hnmm.. The way I crave for amala and goat meat ehn, DH can't catch up with my demand.. He only makes it like 3days a week so I buy from buka 3-4times a week o.. I only take ewedu twice a week from the buka though.. And I felt the potash in that plate will be too minute keh.. Last time I had it was 7days ago Sha.. I'll stop immediately. And DH once said I should not eat ewedu o.. But I have high prolactin that's why I eat it.
Anyways, God has his own way of perfecting things.. Like other mommas said here, we shall believe in God's report. Thanks so much sis.. No mango, No ewedu buka!
I love this family. Muah!

5 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ahnie: 4:02pm On May 07, 2016
Congrats@ma'am modupeaderonke
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 4:36pm On May 07, 2016
omowunmigan:
Good evening sabii mamas.. My head is banging right now!
Has a TVS 2hrs ago... Gestational sac is not round. At 7weeks. My blood has been taken for hcg test again.. The first two were 13,000+ and 30,000+. The sac measured 3 days less than my actual g.age. Another scan in 1week..but Google said a lot of negative things about the irregular shape... I can't imagine.. After 7.4years!
God is not wicked.. He'll surprise me next week with a regular shaped sac.. And a healthy baby/babies by December.. Mon shaa Allah! I'm down.. But I'm speaking positively to myself and to my baby/babies.
Lemme try to zoom and attach the image.
I know some dua which can be of help. maybe u sud pm me

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by omowunmigan(f): 4:49pm On May 07, 2016
Swearest, I have been battling with access to my registered mail. Kindly send to my other mail lonelyolawunmi005@yahoo.com
Thanks sis.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by enque(f): 4:59pm On May 07, 2016
Hey Teamie, just saw your posts now as I've been offline 4 a while. How you doing now? I pray and I believe that God who has given u this testimony will cater to u all thru this pregnancy. We will all rejoice with you in December. Amen.

#TeamDecember forSupernaturalDelivery
omowunmigan:
Swearest, I have been battling with access to my registered mail. Kindly send to my other mail lonelyolawunmi005@yahoo.com
Thanks sis.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by enque(f): 5:04pm On May 07, 2016
Hmmm, I am guilty of mangoes o. infact I ate 2 which I stole from my mum on sunday morning and I had cramps for about 3 hours all thru sunday. DH and I assumed it was 'overfeeding', and then the cramps and spotting happened on monday.
Now I'm so cautious of what I eat o, my mum don answer food-compatibility questions tire.

Thanks for the information o. May God bless Us all. Amen

#TeamDecember forSupernaturalDelivery
Jesus4ever:
Omowumigan,

Pls stay away from mango oo. Mango and pineapple contracts the womb and cervix. Pls all pregnant women especially in their 1st trimester should stay away from mango.

Now this might not apply to everyone. But pls play safe. Stay away from mango. Especially if you've had reocurrent miscarriage in the past.

Hope you are still on your progesterone. Do not eat food you don't know about. Try and make your food at home pls. Potash is a no no. Do not eat owo pls. lt's prepared with potash. I hope you dont eat ewedu outside (buka, eatry, fastfood). You know ewedu is made with potash. Make it yourself at home without potash. May your joy be complete in Jesus name.

It will end in praise.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mompurity2: 5:04pm On May 07, 2016
feddy27:

kiss kiss

address pls. I need d milestone sticker.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by enkaydewdrop(f): 5:07pm On May 07, 2016
Iyabetajos:
i was banned on thursday whilst trying to reply mum zaynie n enkaydewdrop.
thanx mamas for ur prayers.
@enkaydewdrop i am on all dose dru.gs u mentioned too.doc mentioned low lying placenta buh h will check on monday again.my joy will nt b cut short in jesus name.

Amen my sister... Your joy will not be cut short... God is in total control...
#LotsOfLove...
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mompurity2: 5:27pm On May 07, 2016
Congratz modupeaderonke. May this child bring joy to the world.
@omowumigan, m too sure u'll testify come nxt week. God loves us all.
@august mamas I greet ooo.

Something funny happened today while I went shopping for bby's with dh. I entered a shop to buy some items, immediately I got there serious hot piss catch me, I cudnt jst control myslf. D sales person had to give me nylon bag to wee in, inside her shop embarassed, cos I refused to use their public toliet. Dh ws like WTH.... I no send am jooor, after I finished doing my business I jst wrapped my piss and took my package home to dispose. Cudnt have eva imagined such a tin can happen to me. But in all m happy I have an experience to share. I give God all the glory.

16 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Princesskiki(f): 5:27pm On May 07, 2016
Good evening Sabi mama's. Hope the ministry is moving forward. Please I would like to know when a Rh negative woman is meant to take her Rhogam injection during the second missionary journey. Thank you
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 5:29pm On May 07, 2016
modupeaderonke:
baby birth alert

Congrats newest mum.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 5:32pm On May 07, 2016
Jesus4ever:
Omowumigan,

It will end in praise.

Seriously mango contracts womb and cervix. ''hey mango girl, common drop your market here''

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Wendy80(f): 5:44pm On May 07, 2016
Zaynie abeg dust the file quick oh. Na beg I de so cos baby go show face any moment oh. I go pay in pounds grin

Gaily04
Make my teamie no vex oh. Na laziness to type cos am. I know everyone here cos I visit everyday.
U Mummies are wonderful kiss

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by serendipityF: 5:44pm On May 07, 2016
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by serendipityF: 5:44pm On May 07, 2016
mangoes too? which fruit come remain to eat?
so I googled it and came across this links

http://m.newhealthadvisor.com/Mango-During-Pregnancy.html

http://www.momjunction.com/articles/safe-eat-mango-pregnancy_0074563/

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sugah: 5:50pm On May 07, 2016
serendipityF:
mangoes too? which fruit come remain to eat?
so I googled it and came across this link

http://m.newhealthadvisor.com/Mango-During-Pregnancy.html

Phew!!!! The amount of mangoes I've eaten since it came out is mind blowing. Even though I know its fattening oo (God help me), but knowing its safe in pregnancy is a relief.... At least from 2nd trimester
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by serendipityF: 5:56pm On May 07, 2016
lol, my sister, if one wants to follow all the 'dont eat this and that during preggy' on the internet, one will end up malnourished. my opinion is to always do thorough findings about this info b4 agreeing. nevertheless, too much of everything is bad even water.

sugah:

Phew!!!! The amount of mangoes I've eaten since it came out is mind blowing. Even though I know its fattening oo (God help me), but knowing its safe in pregnancy is a relief.... At least from 2nd trimester

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by princessKF(f): 6:04pm On May 07, 2016
Good evening beautiful mamas... congrats to all new mamas in the house, i have been following this thread for a while I decided to join today. Hope i'm welcome..

#teamnovember

13 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by comtem2011: 6:06pm On May 07, 2016
iomoge2:

Hian according to old wives tale. Making or allowing a baby stand before he is old enough causes bow legs.
bow leg is caused by vit D deficiency. every babies have bow leg (not that visible) cos their leg were folded for 9 months so it will take 2 years to b straightened.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by feddy27: 6:09pm On May 07, 2016
mompurity2:
address pls. I need d milestone sticker.

Fabulosity Boutique, 45 Aba Road (CFC building), beside Eastern Garden Chinese restaurant

(1) (2) (3) ... (1488) (1489) (1490) (1491) (1492) (1493) (1494) ... (6955) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.