Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,213 members, 7,836,026 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:24 PM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (1494) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8198210 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1491) (1492) (1493) (1494) (1495) (1496) (1497) ... (6959) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by BritneyStacy: 6:58am On May 08, 2016
uglyBetty1:
Good evening all,
Please can somebody help me torch light this issue. I have been having pains in my left ankle, though until I press it, dt is when I feel it. I told the DR d day I went for ANC, and he said I shld do U/S to check if there was any problem. After the scan, he reviewed and just said that baby sex can't be seen, he didn't tell me anything again.

I left the hospital, but yesterday being Friday, my colleague was looking at my leg and asking me what happened that it looked slightly swollen,thou she didn't know I was pregnant and I became alarmed.

Please help ooooo. Thank you.
Is it only one leg that is swollen? Sometimes swollen feet in pregnancy may not be out of place as long as your b.p is ok and there is no protein in your urine! If those things are ok, then just increase your water intake, Reduce your salt consumption and be raising your legs as often as possible.
I had swollen feet too in my 15weeks to 18 or 19 weeks. But it has disappeared now . It only comes when I stand for long hours kind of. I sleep with my legs raised on pillows. And when sitting down for long like in the parlour, I raise my legs on some stool or so.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by feddy27: 7:44am On May 08, 2016
talltosyne:
Thanks feddy and Oz..ycy, Babyth..ug, he has finally offload d heavy things. I massage d tmmy wit d bicycle ride.

Great news...I can feel the joy in ur heart...lol
Poop showed me pepper wen i had my Baby too

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Princesskiki(f): 7:44am On May 08, 2016
Princesskiki:
Good evening Sabi mama's. Hope the ministry is moving forward. Please I would like to know when a Rh negative woman is meant to take her Rhogam injection during the second missionary journey. Thank you
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by enkaydewdrop(f): 7:57am On May 08, 2016
Elhayjay:
My wife still vomit at 32 weeks.hope that's not a problem.

I don't think it's a problem sir...
I'm 33weeks, and I just finished vomiting now now... Lol...
It's part of the package...

7 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 8:00am On May 08, 2016
Aleesha0815:
Greetings everyone!!!!we welcomed our twin girls on 30th of April....sorry for d late announcement....vigilante has been so real....BS later!!!!
Congrats may ur LOs b a source of joy nd happiness 4 u nd ur family

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by zaynie(f): 8:03am On May 08, 2016
Congrats Modupeaderonke, HumbledByGrace qand Aleesha0815( the latest iyabeji in town kiss)
May your daughters make you happy and proud always. Amin

Welcome PrincessKF, have a healthy and fruitful pregnancy.
Settle down and feel free to mingle.

Omowunmigan, your baby is fine and come December, we shall rejoice with you. Amin.
And Amin to all those prayers and me too o!
E mi gan ma she Iya President, Iya Governor, Iya Hafis l' Quran, Iya Omo Olorire, Iya Omo Alalubarika..... Amin.

Cutienik, abeg answer Princesskiki up there when you come online.
cc: All special blood group mamas o! Rhesus Negative mamas.

Uglybetty, dont stress kiss
As long as your bp is fine and no protein in your urine....then you are good. wink
Some ppl's feet get swollen right from FirstTrimester, some till very late 3rd Trimester.
Just do as mamas up there have said. And know that right now till forever, women will look and comment.
They will say your nose is big, they will say you carried pregnancy well, they will say you dont, they will say you are eating too much, they will say you are not eating enough.....when you give birth? Expect more grin
So whatever they say,.take it with a pinch of salt ( as long as they are not Medical practitioners), dont stress over it ( it will only compound the prob), have it checked out ( online AND offline).

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by iomoge2(f): 8:04am On May 08, 2016
[quote author=Princesskiki post=45418784][/quote]
Hello teamie, someone responded and said she takes hers after delivery.

Thing is take it before you leave the hospital.
Happy bumping.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by enkaydewdrop(f): 8:05am On May 08, 2016
ginababy:
Congratulations humbledbygrace n modupeaderonke. God's grace abound.

@all d mamas, u babes r wickid. No one cud even manage to tell me abt third trimester milestone. Me I'm tired oooo cry

Dnt knw which side to sleep on again. My legs can't carry me again. My tommy skin is painful n feels lyk it will tear. To eat nkor, na long calculations. If I poo in a day den dat day na xmas 4 me. Vigilante no get part 2. Haba! Na only me waka com? PLS TELL ME SOMTIN SWT NAAAAA plsssssss.

Babes kpele...
Na so oh... This 3rd trimester is just wicked...
I no dey fit stand pass 5mins again, else, I'll have terrible waist pain... Because of this, I no dey fit cook again.
Can't sleep well at night, belly feels heavy, pelvic pain driving me crazy, my already blurred vision is getting blurrier, my wrists are literally on fire, and worst of all, I'm still throwing up...
I just try to encourage myself everyday, cos I know all this is for a good cause...
I'm counting down seriously...

We're almost there...

#23DaysToJune
#Who'sCountingAlong
#TeamJuneForExtremeSupernaturalDelivery

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by proudmom38(f): 8:07am On May 08, 2016
Congratulations @modupeaderonke,humbledbYGrace n Aleesha0815. God's blessings upon ur los...May mamas dropping it HOT HOT!!!

@Omowunmigan it is settled! We shall celebrate wit u come december. @famfortune d Lord will meet u at d very point of ur need.Hang in there,this too shall pass! It is well wit u.

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by enkaydewdrop(f): 8:09am On May 08, 2016
feddy27:

Tanxs dearie. You can check tru d pics folder and send me a msg of the items you want. Most of the things are in stock.

Hey mama. How do I get to your page to like it?

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by enkaydewdrop(f): 8:17am On May 08, 2016
Big congrats HumbledbYGrace and Aleesha0815... God bless your LOs and provide everything you'll need to take care of them. May they never be sources of sorrow to you, but joy and peace alone... Congrats once again...

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by onyinyechika08: 9:05am On May 08, 2016
feddy27:
In the spirit of #FabulousFriday#, let me introduce my biz to us smiley

Please check out my page on facebook: Fedora Wedding & Party Supplies.

For us here, I've got Mom-to-be/ New Mum essentials range of products.

I plan baby showers and sell all accessories nedded like mum to be sash, It's a boy, it's a girl balloons, banners,decorations, cup cake wrappers, milestone stickers etc. You can check my page for more details and please click 'Like'.

PROMO: FREE Mom-to-be Sash for anyone on this thread that likes my page and makes any purchase kiss
Liked... nice page, I wud like dos its a boy/ girl banners and ballons wink
Congrats humble,modupe and aleesha may God be with ur los..happy sunday all.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Gaily04(f): 9:12am On May 08, 2016
zimunachimdi:
Congrats to team may mamas that have dropped recently. May your los be a blessing to your household.

Gaily04,my able team captain,you are suppose to be sleeping oooo. Good am btw.

Sleep ke, had to wake early so I can prep me and ds for 7am service. How is the waddling ministry?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Gaily04(f): 9:18am On May 08, 2016
zaynie:

Cutienik, abeg answer Princesskiki up there when you come online. cc: All special blood group mamas o! Rhesus Negative mamas.
I already told her what is applicable to me, I guess she wants more input.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 9:19am On May 08, 2016
omowunmigan:
Congrats Aleesha0815. Double blessings at your doorstep..
Rukemi291, that day shall come by Almighty God's grace. I'm in lagos o... Anything for my sisters here on that day..it's going to be the happiest day of my life so far.. So far because happier days will also come after that.. I'll still be groom's mother, bride's mother, governor's mother, best graduating student's mother, Hafis-ul-Quran's mother, president's mother, first lady's mother, ati beebee lo.
I am in LAGOS. Lagos mommas.. Count down to December rice, amala, meat, etc. Pls be my guest! One love!

Ameeen ya Robbi..... lolss It's a date with omowunmigan in December lagbara Olohun.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Gaily04(f): 9:20am On May 08, 2016
iomoge2:
Hello teamie, someone responded and said she takes hers after delivery.
Thing is take it before you leave the hospital. Happy bumping.
It has to be not more than 72hrs after delivery.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 9:21am On May 08, 2016
enkaydewdrop:

Babes kpele...
Na so oh... This 3rd trimester is just wicked...
I no dey fit stand pass 5mins again, else, I'll have terrible waist pain... Because of this, I no dey fit cook again.
Can't sleep well at night, belly feels heavy, pelvic pain driving me crazy, my already blurred vision is getting blurrier, my wrists are literally on fire, and worst of all, I'm still throwing up...
I just try to encourage myself everyday, cos I know all this is for a good cause...
I'm counting down seriously...

We're almost there...

#23DaysToJune
#Who'sCountingAlong
#TeamJuneForExtremeSupernaturalDelivery
same here, counting down like seriously. I can't even lie down properly , baby kicks on both sides. to make matters worse, my help is stressing my life. I feel like crying. #teamjuneforjoyfuldelivery

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by comtem2011: 9:41am On May 08, 2016
nkkystel:

Thanks! For the long nails, where is that? That hand you are seeing is my mum's.
Wao, she has a lovely/sexy nails o.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by zimunachimdi: 10:16am On May 08, 2016
Gaily04:

Sleep ke, had to wake early so I can prep me and ds for 7am service. How is the waddling ministry?

Ok dear.
I am on point,na ending things sha. U ma fit drop anytime ba?
U fit touch light this issue for me,how i go know on my own say my cervix don dey open small small? Tx
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by soonest(f): 10:17am On May 08, 2016
@princesskiki, within 72hours after delivery.

Congrats to all the mamas that have offloaded.

God's grace to the remaining May mamas

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Tallgirlslim: 11:58am On May 08, 2016
Good morning Everybody!!!

Three gbosa to all my September mamas. You are the best.

Omowunmigan how are you? Hope your head is not banging again cheesy. Leave all that scan talk. It is people like you that your bs can make sombori crack ribs with laughter. I'm looking forward to it.

Famfortune, how are you too. How far along are you and which team do you fall in? grin any month is good o but not like my September babes cool. I will like to hear from you o

My waist has developed a mind of its own. At least that is the only complain for now.

My experienced mamas abeg was your second baby bigger than the first at birth? My first was 4 plus, I'm a little worried this one will be bigger, before the whole place will expand and spoil future kpekuse for sombori

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mkoabiola: 12:21pm On May 08, 2016
Is it medically advisable for a pregnant woman not register for antenantal at 18weeks.
What are d signs and symptoms for a pregnant woman at 18weeks?
What are d things xpected at 18weeks of pregnancy?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Gaily04(f): 12:22pm On May 08, 2016
zimunachimdi:

Ok dear.
I am on point,na ending things sha. U ma fit drop anytime ba?
U fit touch light this issue for me,how i go know on my own say my cervix don dey open small small? Tx

My dear, I guess every pregnancy dey different. Right now am still feeling like a JJC cos all the things I saw last time are different now. Maybe sabi mamas go help us.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by christybabe(f): 12:24pm On May 08, 2016
Congrats @ humbledbygrace and other mama's that's has out to bed. una welldone.

as for the mango issue, the opioro mango makes me purge, but the yellow one does not, am even taking the yellow one from the fridge now. But thanks for the info.
All this don't eat this don't eat that is too much kwanu. I haff tire ooo.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by feddy27: 12:29pm On May 08, 2016
enkaydewdrop:

Hey mama. How do I get to your page to like it?

Type ' Fedora Wedding & Party Supplies ' in the search bar and it will bring it out.

Tanxs dear
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by feddy27: 12:34pm On May 08, 2016
onyinyechika08:

Liked... nice page, I wud like dos its a boy/ girl banners and ballons wink
happy sunday all.

Tanxs love. Ring me up,My number is on d page
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mitchyy(f): 12:34pm On May 08, 2016
mkoabiola:
Is it medically advisable for a pregnant woman not register for antenantal at 18weeks.
What are d signs and symptoms for a pregnant woman at 18weeks?
What are d things xpected at 18weeks of pregnancy?

For your first question, its a big fat NO! A pregnant woman ought to start antenatal at average of 12weeks. If a preggie mama is 18 weeks and hasnt started antenatal, she deserves a knock! Its too risky!

At 18 weeks, you might start feeling your baby twisying, rolling, kicking and punching. At this stage alsp, your uterus lies just south of your navel, causing your body’s center of gravity to shift, pulling the lower back forward and pushing the abdomen out . As your uterus grows and shifts your center of gravity, you may feel slightly off balance.
Lower back pain and heartburn is a common complaint at this stage.
Don’t fear too when you feel sharp pains running from the top of your uterus down to your pubic bone. Your ligaments are stretching to support the growing weight of your womb. The feeling should pass if you lie on your side with a pillow supporting your belly.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mitchyy(f): 12:42pm On May 08, 2016
@juliebest, good to see you again. Uve been dodging us stylishly since abi? How are you preparing for July? The pain on my back is out of this world. Dh don massage tire. Its just the fear of tear and small pelvis that is giving me strength to still kpekus regularly. Dr said dh shud be swimming inside but my powerhouse nor wan gree expand. Make we see as e dey go sha.

@Iyabetajos and other teamies, fear not. We all started this journey together, no one has dropped out, and we shall complete it together and storm thread cuties every Thursday. Nothing dey happen kiss

5 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mitchyy(f): 12:49pm On May 08, 2016
feddy27:

Type ' Fedora Wedding & Party Supplies ' in the search bar and it will bring it out.

Tanxs dear

I think if you have more products, you should take pics of them and upload. I can't really see much products. I love the baby months tag. Its beautiful

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mkoabiola: 12:49pm On May 08, 2016
mitchyy:

For your first question, its a big fat NO! A pregnant woman ought to start antenatal at average of 12weeks. If a preggie mama is 18 weeks and hasnt started antenatal, she deserves a knock! Its too risky!

At 18 weeks, you might start feeling your baby twisying, rolling, kicking and punching. At this stage alsp, your uterus lies just south of your navel, causing your body’s center of gravity to shift, pulling the lower back forward and pushing the abdomen out . As your uterus grows and shifts your center of gravity, you may feel slightly off balance.
Lower back pain and heartburn is a common complaint at this stage.
Don’t fear too when you feel sharp pains running from the top of your uterus down to your pubic bone. Your ligaments are stretching to support the growing weight of your womb. The feeling should pass if you lie on your side with a pillow supporting your belly.
Million Thnanks for prompt and candid response.
She said she is not feeling any pains whenver I ask her on fone cos am not in town at d moment.
What is d stage of d pregnancy at 18weeks?if it has form a foetus or not,
If possible can u help me with a pix description,I av been aving headcahe over this .
Sorry for my novice question,am a man so I don't knw anytin abt preggie.
Thnks again.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by proudmom38(f): 12:51pm On May 08, 2016
feddy27:

Tanxs dear

Me I ve come and go and like d page ooo,whr my gift 4 liking it?lol. But I no see pix thr,how do I view pix thr?

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by XX01(f): 1:09pm On May 08, 2016
Hello supernatural birth mamas,

Let me register my presence finally. I was a ghost mode member of the TTC group and I am finally here. I had my only child, a boy, more than 5 years ago. Had so many miscarriages before I had him. His birth was a miracle.

Had no miscarriage, no pregnancy for the past 5 years before God blessed me with this belle. I am due in November and just praying that this one sticks around for the long haul.

30 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (1491) (1492) (1493) (1494) (1495) (1496) (1497) ... (6959) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 9 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.