Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,386 members, 7,861,060 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 10:44 PM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (1497) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8267376 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1494) (1495) (1496) (1497) (1498) (1499) (1500) ... (6961) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by iomoge2(f): 7:30pm On May 08, 2016
omowunmigan:
Senior Zaynie, 3 gbosas for you.. Rukemi, thanks sis.. Love you gannnn.. All LOs by mommas here will grow up to become great..by God's grace.
Akorkor, I'm so happy for you... It shall end in praise dear. iomoge2, proud mum, enque and other sweet sisters here, thanks for your prayers and support. You shall not have any cause to weep.
Anyone here has experience with gold cross hospital ikoyi?
My fertility doctor said I should register there for ANC once I become 12weeks and this gestational sac thing is done with. I learnt it's an expensive hospital.. Any news about their services and prices? Sama me tori biko.
I know their normal delivery is 200k
Dunno if it's with epidural though.
My friend who used it used her dh health plan.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by LadyMessi(f): 7:50pm On May 08, 2016
iomoge2:
Adorablewifey -Till we get posting letter.
Besea
Deyoola
Ebony13
Firstymum
Godmother
Iomoge2
Jumayin
Jummy004
LadyMessi
Missade
Moskidarl
Oshey01
Phummy1821
Princesskiki
Rejoice03
Sweetrie
Twogreatnations
XX01

#TeamNovember For SupernaturalPregnancy And Delivery.
We shall all carry to term in Jesus name, Amen.

Let's welcome new mama XX01.

Update.
November Mama's, let's not forget our drugs o.
Folic acid, ferrous, calcium, bco, multivitamin. - they r very Very VERY important.

Also note that this is d time to take protein as your baby is developing all muscles needed.
Your baby would be using all the protein u provide now.
I would advise u eat atleast One Boiled egg a day -hard boiled.
If u can do milk too, please do.
Meat, fish, chicken, Turkey beans and any protein u think of is a must.

Also note that we need foods rich in iodine now as babys thyroid gland is beginning to develop and function.

Love u all.
My digital class captain i hail you o! In fact you are really sabi mama. But abegi ehe, make you try number our team members so Dat we go know how many we dey. Kudos to you, we dey your back.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mkoabiola: 7:52pm On May 08, 2016
sugah:

Please ask her on the phone to go and register for antenatal!!!
At 18weeks she's supposed to have started her tetanus injections and anti-malarial drugs.
I hope she has been taking her drugs, spinal bifida is real.
There are apps you can download on your phone to track your baby's progess too. E.g the bump, pregnology.com.

This is an excerpt from pregnology:
http://www.pregnology.com/Pregnancy/week/18

Mitchyy and sugah ,God blessss ur home.
Ur advice has helped a lot.
Pls,keep d flame of love burning
Wonderful and great mothers u are.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by LadyMessi(f): 7:56pm On May 08, 2016
iomoge2:
Adorablewifey -Till we get posting letter.
Besea
Deyoola
Ebony13
Firstymum
Godmother
Iomoge2
Jumayin
Jummy004
LadyMessi
Missade
Moskidarl
Oshey01
Phummy1821
Princesskiki
Rejoice03
Sweetrie
Twogreatnations
XX01

#TeamNovember For SupernaturalPregnancy And Delivery.
We shall all carry to term in Jesus name, Amen.

Let's welcome new mama XX01.

Update.
November Mama's, let's not forget our drugs o.
Folic acid, ferrous, calcium, bco, multivitamin. - they r very Very VERY important.

Also note that this is d time to take protein as your baby is developing all muscles needed.
Your baby would be using all the protein u provide now.
I would advise u eat atleast One Boiled egg a day -hard boiled.
If u can do milk too, please do.
Meat, fish, chicken, Turkey beans and any protein u think of is a must.

Also note that we need foods rich in iodine now as babys thyroid gland is beginning to develop and function.

Love u all.
My digital class captain i hail you o! In fact you are really sabi mama. But abegi ehe, make you try number our team members so Dat we go know how many we dey. Kudos to you, we dey your back. *Singing ... As our list dey grow Godwin*........ Even December mamas d jealous our team Godwin
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Twogreatnations: 8:24pm On May 08, 2016
@ mitchhy, dear Sis, the devil can only try but can't win. Jehovah will provide all that is needed to take good and adequate care of your babies, you and DH. Don't fret ma, tinz will fall in place I believe.

@ omoge, my able captain, thanks for the labour of love. I really appreciate you. Will keep to heart ur advice/ suggestions.

Good evening all Mamas

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Twogreatnations: 8:35pm On May 08, 2016
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by famfortune: 8:43pm On May 08, 2016
babythug:

CC: Famfortune
Thanks mama I'll do that now

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ekeminiabasi(f): 8:45pm On May 08, 2016
@sugah;the glucose tolerance test is part of ante natal care in the hospital I use. I did mine when I was 29weeks.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by famfortune: 8:46pm On May 08, 2016
f

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by famfortune: 8:48pm On May 08, 2016
g
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Gaily04(f): 8:55pm On May 08, 2016
Goodevening mamas, after a successful first week of May, so far, one mama ported to march, two ported to april, 6 babies in may. In all we have 4boys and 6girls(a set of twins), 25 awesome deliveries awaiting. It can only be God. This week will definitely be better with all around favour. Stay Blessed.

1. tammyloreoluwa
2. Gaily04
3. nazablossom****Delivered****BBB
4. Peddylove
5. Aleesha0815****Ported to April****twin BBG
6. Julie2015 ****Ported to April****BBG
7. Joysa
8. GodMercy2015
9. lawvlyPearl
10. rofemiguwa
11.HumbledbYGrace****Delivered****BBG
12. brokewaist
13. estagirl
14. ambient
15. HD16 ****Delivered****BBB
16. olubankemi
17. Iceboo (It is well indeed)
18. mulberry ****Delivered****BBB
19.goldenruby
20.Rukemi291
21. bumbex
22. Creammyicey2
23. Omaibaji ****Delivered****BBG
24. Boomz
25. Ronnie1984
26. modupeaderonke****Delivered****BBG
27. swearest ****Ported to March****BBB
28. shawrygal
29. 2unzy
30. youngmum
31. zimunachimdi
32. Treasure95
33. Prettyhurts
34. marionclaire
35. Wendy80

#Teammayforsupernaturalandeasydelivery

11 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 8:57pm On May 08, 2016
omowunmigan:
Senior Zaynie, 3 gbosas for you.. Rukemi, thanks sis.. Love you gannnn.. All LOs by mommas here will grow up to become great..by God's grace.
Akorkor, I'm so happy for you... It shall end in praise dear. iomoge2, proud mum, enque and other sweet sisters here, thanks for your prayers and support. You shall not have any cause to weep.
Anyone here has experience with gold cross hospital ikoyi?
My fertility doctor said I should register there for ANC once I become 12weeks and this gestational sac thing is done with. I learnt it's an expensive hospital.. Any news about their services and prices? Sama me tori biko.
av been waiting 4 ur reply on my gmail acct now

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sugah: 9:19pm On May 08, 2016
ekeminiabasi:
@sugah;the glucose tolerance test is part of ante natal care in the hospital I use. I did mine when I was 29weeks.

thanks dear. How's your LO?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by proudmom38(f): 9:37pm On May 08, 2016
famfortune:
amen mam. thank you so much

Uwc sis.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by juliebest(f): 9:38pm On May 08, 2016
mitchyy:
@juliebest, good to see you again. Uve been dodging us stylishly since abi? How are you preparing for July?

My dear able captain Mitchyy, I've not been dodging o. Its work+ home+side hustzlg tins grin that have been keeping me away from here. But I do peep in once in a while cheesy

About the rant, hmmm it is well. This too shall pass. I believe we will tell stories of these days to our children and grand children. I strongly believe that as God is still on His throne, everything will be alright. He is too faithful to fail. He brought us this far and He will not leave us now. It is well with us and our families. We will all meet our los in good health - mummy alive, baby alive, daddy alive, siblings alive, plenty plenty money in Jesus name, Amen.

Amhappy, thank God for the good news. May her lo continually bring her joy.

Welcome to the newbies.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by serendipityF: 9:39pm On May 08, 2016
hi mama, concerning the water flask, aint no product as 'HAER' thats d best product for flasks presently

Blessedmum:
Greetings to all mamas,humbledbygrace I rejoice with ur family, God bless ur princess.
Concerning dis mango issue dat's my craving for now funny thing is I dont take it before preggy. I did check on google before taking it and I didn't see anywhere dat it causes contraction though it wasnt advisable for 3rd trimester. It has even helped me greatly in battling constipation, even at that everything shld be done in moderation.

Team September mamas, yes o let's start shopping, was planning to go to Lagos Island b4 bt I av decided to do my shopping in my town jejely coz am nt seeing much difference. PLZ I NEED SUGGESTIONS ON THE BEST PRODUCT TO BUY AS REGARDS WATER FLASK.
Cc Zaynie , Ozycy and other sabi mamas at d bolded. TIA
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by cutie999(f): 9:40pm On May 08, 2016
Hello all,
Kinda new on the thread ****shy
Anyways im team june nd cant wait to meet my bundle of joy grin grin grin
Cheers

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sayoddy(f): 9:50pm On May 08, 2016
All those mamas skipping routine drugs should be flogged seriously. Times without number we've emphasized on it. If pregnacare is expensive go for obron 6. Even the breastfeeding mamas especially the ebf are not left out. Let's take these drugs and eat healthy for our own benefits.

mitchyy It's well with your family. May God silence every loophole in your finances and bless you in ten fold. Hope you pay your tithe regularly. God help us all

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by simababe(f): 9:51pm On May 08, 2016
@mitchyy, thank God there was money to spend wen it happened. May God replenish your pockets n may evil not occur again
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by proudmom38(f): 9:54pm On May 08, 2016
cutie999:
Hello all,
Cheers

First of all welcome on board.U take style late o n u come stil shy on top.Ur due na double.Oya zaynie come see anoda customer here o...

*I'm in d mood*cheesy

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by proudmom38(f): 9:58pm On May 08, 2016
Pls who don hear from chinwendym? She has been MIA 4 a while now. Very unlike her!

Senior beedam how is u n our big boy?

@kaffy4bill n modath I dey hail ooo...Lil proudy says Hi 2u mamas!

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by zimunachimdi: 10:29pm On May 08, 2016
Good evening wonderful mothers. Hope we are all doing good. Welcome new mothers.

Wey my senior and sabi mothers dey?? I have questions to ask.
1. How will I know that my cervix is opening small small?
2. At times,i do feel a muscle stretch in my v.j.a.y but today's own was different cos it made me stop abruptly while walking. Could it be that i ve started having contracting?
3. Is pelvis examination really necessary?
4.How do I dispose placenta after birth?
Forgive my naivety pls.
Cc:babythug,lovinam,zaynie,ozycy,kaffy4bill and others pls. Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mitchyy(f): 10:34pm On May 08, 2016
@twogreatnations, simababe, sayoddy, juliebest, thanks a lot mamas. I'm absolutely positive and will remain positive smiley
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mitchyy(f): 10:38pm On May 08, 2016
serendipityF:
hi mama, concerning the water flask, aint no product as 'HAER' thats d best product for flasks presently

True! @blessedmum My mum sells these household products and she has never sent me any flask brand besides HAERS. I have one i've been using since last year. Just make sure you follow the instruction written on the pack so it will last you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by babythug(f): 10:40pm On May 08, 2016
zimunachimdi:
Good evening wonderful mothers. Hope we are all doing good. Welcome new mothers.

2. At times,i do feel a muscle stretch in my v.j.a.y but today's own was different cos it made me stop abruptly while walking. Could it be that i ve started having contracting?
Forgive my naivety pls.

The only one Wey I sabi Na no 4. Many people usually the baby's father would prayerfully bury the placenta in their homes. Taking note to.ensure that no one is aware of the exact spot it is buried. I hear it can be used for nasty purposes if not properly disposed - this is Africa. Some people however just ask the hospital to dispose but I wont advice that if its a general hospital or somewhere like that.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by feddy27: 10:42pm On May 08, 2016
sugah:
feddy27

Ehen. That's why I was asking if its done in Naija.
I remember asking my doctor about rubella test the guy just yimu give me. grin

My dear, dey don't do a lot of screening here. Don't stress yourself, wen u get there dey will do almost all of dem again
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by zimunachimdi: 10:54pm On May 08, 2016
babythug:

The only one Wey I sabi Na no 4. Many people usually the baby's father would prayerfully bury the placenta in their homes. Taking note to.ensure that no one is aware of the exact spot it is buried. I hear it can be used for nasty purposes if not properly disposed - this is Africa. Some people however just ask the hospital to dispose but I wont advice that if its a general hospital or somewhere like that.

Tx ma. Dh was the one that raised the issue today,we plan on burying it but where? We are not in the villa and the place we live is cemented with broken tiles. Where and how is the problem now.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ozycy: 11:05pm On May 08, 2016
zimunachimdi:

Mummy,u don born reach 4? I hail ooo.
My sister, na so we see this ministry o grin
GOD is your muscle.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by soonest(f): 11:08pm On May 08, 2016
zimunachimdi:

Forgive my naivety pls.
1. You can't know if your cervix is opening except a VE is done
2. Contraction can't be mistaken it's felt in d stomach, back and waist not vjay. It's like menstrual cramp dat gets stronger
3. By pelvic exam do u mean vaginal examination (VE)? If yes, it's a must.
4. If u give birth in a teaching hosp they dispose I themselves but I think it's given to u in private hosp, you can dispose by burying.
All the best

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sugah: 11:24pm On May 08, 2016
feddy27:

My dear, dey don't do a lot of screening here. Don't stress yourself, wen u get there dey will do almost all of dem again

My doc accepts tests from Naija, so im planning to get as much done here as I can. Thanks dear.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ozycy: 11:50pm On May 08, 2016
Mamas that Cc me, my sweet, intelligent and sabi mamas here have answered you.
Zimunachimdi, no be person go tell you if labour start. Na hospital help me dispose mine, I didn't bother.
Mitchyy, the LORD will supply all your needs according to his riches in Glory.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ozycy: 11:51pm On May 08, 2016
cutie999:
Hello all,
Cheers
Welcome and enjoy this last phase of your pregnancy.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1494) (1495) (1496) (1497) (1498) (1499) (1500) ... (6961) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.