Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,415 members, 7,822,933 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 07:47 PM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (1643) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8160849 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1640) (1641) (1642) (1643) (1644) (1645) (1646) ... (6956) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 9:16pm On May 31, 2016
iyabetajos...waooo..congrats sis...my son was 1.8kg at birth too even though he is full term...pls dnt fret..he is perfectly alryt..kisses to our peanutsized prince..wen u r discharged jst mak sure he is well covered cuz of s cool weather na..anytym we went for immunisation...nurses do tink my boy is premmie nd shout dat.'cover him..ma bo aso lara e'.i ll jst smile nd they do attend to us kiakia..so no worries dear..congrats again..dis ur porting na waya ogrin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 9:20pm On May 31, 2016
orney:
just came bk frm d hosp,doc dis test,he inserted one instrument,e kon tourchlight am too cheesy,later he put cotton wool with his hand.in conclusion,he sed i am infection due to some changes in hormones.they gave me Gyno-tiocosid insertion to b used for 3 days and told Dh to stop kpekusin wit me till i stop d discharge.thanks ma'am
cheesy...thank God its nottin serious...use pillow wen u want to slip to avoid temptation cuz of d cool weather *wink*.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by princessKF(f): 9:21pm On May 31, 2016
ozycy:

Chai, u er still soo haute. I pray you remain haute like this till delivery.
Amen ooo...thanks ma
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by princessKF(f): 9:24pm On May 31, 2016
Congrat iyabetajos.... I wish you quick recovery.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by missmalachi: 9:33pm On May 31, 2016
chizeal:
I jst sent u a PM missmalachi
I hv replied u
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ozycy: 9:51pm On May 31, 2016
Iyabetajos:
Am so sorry mamas for nt checking in. I had emergency cs on
Congratulations, we are with you in prayers. He will be absolutely fine. Other mamas with similar experience will come and advise you.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by enkaydewdrop(f): 9:51pm On May 31, 2016
Good evening my people...
I miss una well well oh...
Had low battery yesterday, and had my clinic day today... Hence my hiatus... grin

How's everyone doing?
Let me see if I can read back...

#Sleepy...
#Yawns...

Modified:::
Lord of host!!!
1642-1629=13...

13 pages to read back!!!

Bet why
Why una dey gist like dis

Where do I start from na

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ekeminiabasi(f): 9:52pm On May 31, 2016
Congrats Iyabetajos! Nothing bad ll happen to your son. He's here to stay. I don't have 1st hand experience,but my frend's daughter@32weeks survived and is fine nw. Just obey your doctor. All ll b well. After all ur challenges! I'm happy!!
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by limsycutey(f): 9:52pm On May 31, 2016
On a lighter note, if you are on instagram and you have not been watching #nkechispeaks videos by nedu_wazobiafm you are on a looooong thing. Honestly, you go laugh taya. #thankmelater
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Godsfavouredgir(f): 9:52pm On May 31, 2016
Iyabetajos:
Am so sorry mamas for nt checking in. I had emergency cs on Saturday after water started leaving wednesday night. My son was born at exactly 34weeks. He is in d incubator and on oxygen. I had a terrible scare yday due to a nurse's negligence bt we r fine. i was on my feet by sunday morning . just dis headache do won't go a way. Pls i need advice on viability and if theres anything we can do to help . he weighed 1.7kg at birth. Please we need ur prayers. anyone with ideas should pls share. God bless. cc zaynie tchwinnie kaffy 4bill favoredgal n all mamas

My dear,its well,make sure that ur environment is always clean and neat,and anyone that wants to carry the baby should his/her hands, buy hand sanitizer, if u must feed on formular, start with pre nan, until the baby gain up to 2.5 to 3kg before u start normal formular, am telling you out of experience,me i start with pre nan then enfamil later switched to Similac advanced.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by babythug(f): 9:56pm On May 31, 2016
chizeal:
I nid

Got married ND dir was nid 4 relocation,had to beg Dh to relocate to lagos cos of d industries dat abound here, cos he is bearly making ends meet in Benue state doh he has a trade test on industrial/electrical installation and rewinding, including d repairs of home appliances.

We jst got d apartment ND he's yet to com bk for fear of d unknown, lik getting wot to do immediately, ND I teach in a secondary school in ilasamaja lagos were d pay is bearly enough for a family now.

Right now we re stock ND dnt knw wot to do, no money, not even hav iIgotten a pin for my baby team September cry.

Dh is willing to work as far as dir AR opportunities to do so, pls ND pls, in anyway d haute mama's can help, be it job for my dh, in any little way, it Wil go a long way in helping us to our feet.

Tnks all, truly appreciate ur love, care ND concern so far....

Hello fellow tean September, didn't see any today, only June ND July mama's.

It's well.

Just today I passed a tv repairer in my neighbourhood who was parking his Toyota highlander suv. He's been in the business of electrical repairs for a while now though I don't know if he has other businesses. My point is there are opportunities here in Lagos. Encourage your hubby to come around. Youll tell your neighbours that he can repair appliances for a token. Also tell your colleagues and church members that he can do repairs. It'll be a start and should tide you over till he finds his feet via a job. I'm sure you can create some space for the repairs jn your apartment no matter how small

All the best and God help us all

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Gaily04(f): 10:01pm On May 31, 2016
Wow, the countdown is so haute, few hours to the end of May, getting ready to pack my kaya, no long thing.

Hand over ceremony, coming up very soon.

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by raptor2: 10:11pm On May 31, 2016
@Iyabetajos Congrats teamie. You baby will be fine. The Hand of God is upon him.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mitchyy(f): 10:15pm On May 31, 2016
@chizeal, thank God you finally let us know what the issue is. Pls send me your contact via mail ..
I may not be able to help out financially for now, but i can help out with opportunities for both you and your dh.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by soonest(f): 10:15pm On May 31, 2016
Iyabetajos, congrats dear. Trust God who brought you this far to see ur baby thru. He will make it. Quick recovery to u
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Iyabetajos(f): 10:31pm On May 31, 2016
Thanks my family. He has not started taking bm. he is on d infection drugs n he started phototherapy dis evening.
This my porting na WA jare captain mitchyy n cutienik proudly team July. @gaily04 so last last na me u catch. ... .
@mama's that pm me pls i dunno Hw to respond ohh am still trying @mitchyy have u seen d nmba

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 10:35pm On May 31, 2016
Gaily05..u r an amazing mama..infct enuf gbosas for uuu.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 10:42pm On May 31, 2016
mamas its bn a haute nd luvly day...wish yall a great cooleh nite rest...mAk i go rest my bump..Peace out

enkaydewdrop..u must read ooo so u can share d Haute feeling*wink*

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Blessedmum(f): 10:48pm On May 31, 2016
Iyabetajos:
Am so sorry mamas for nt checking in. I had emergency cs on Saturday after water started leaving wednesday night. My son was born at exactly 34weeks. He is in d incubator and on oxygen. I had a terrible scare yday due to a nurse's negligence bt we r fine. i was on my feet by sunday morning . just dis headache do won't go a way. Pls i need advice on viability and if theres anything we can do to help . he weighed 1.7kg at birth. Please we need ur prayers. anyone with ideas should pls share. God bless. cc zaynie tchwinnie kaffy 4bill favoredgal n all mamas
Congrats ma, he ll be a source of blessing to ur household. Ur son is going to be alright, wish I can post my sis baby's picture he was born at 27weeks and he's even looking bigger and fresher than babies of d same age sef.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by juliebest(f): 10:50pm On May 31, 2016
Congrats iyabetajos, teamie, your son will be fine. God will heal him.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Flourish89: 10:53pm On May 31, 2016
Iyabetajos:
Thanks my family. He has not started taking bm. he is on d infection drugs n he started phototherapy dis evening.
This my porting na WA jare captain mitchyy n cutienik proudly team July. @gaily04 so last last na me u catch. ... .
@mama's that pm me pls i dunno Hw to respond ohh am still trying @mitchyy 0817 645 7528
Congrats teamie!i wish u and lo,a quick recovery,I may not have info to give yu as a FTM dat I am!but I know ur son has come to stay.u are in my prayers#Proudly team July#
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Emerald22(f): 10:54pm On May 31, 2016
Mamas, today was really haute and we sure did see plenty haute bumps. Have to sleep and relax my haute bump now. gudnite to u all.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Emerald22(f): 10:58pm On May 31, 2016
enkaydewdrop:
Good evening my people...
I miss una well well oh...
Had low battery yesterday, and had my clinic day today... Hence my hiatus... grin

How's everyone doing?
Let me see if I can read back...

#Sleepy...
#Yawns...

Modified:::
Lord of host!!!
1642-1629=13...

13 pages to read back!!!

Bet why
Why una dey gist like dis

Where do I start from na
mama read all o, u just can't miss today's haute-ness.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Gaily04(f): 11:02pm On May 31, 2016
Iyabetajos:
@gaily04 so last last na me u catch. ... .

Abeg o, I no catch u o, I dey my own jejely and u come land for my bowl of catfish pepper soup, na even enkay been dey plan u sef to land for june. In all, its the Lord's doing.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Iyabetajos(f): 11:14pm On May 31, 2016
Gaily04:

Abeg o, I no catch u o, I dey my own jejely and u come land for my bowl of catfish pepper soup, na even enkay been dey plan u sef to land for june. In all, its the Lord's doing.

Amen my sister hwz boy. pls join ur faith with me dt i will participate in threadcuties nxt thursday.

9 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mumgb: 11:14pm On May 31, 2016
Iyabetajos:

Av actually been thinking about.congrats, don't worry everything is fyn already.may God grant u Nd ur Lo,strength Nd quick recovery in Jesus name.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Gaily04(f): 11:16pm On May 31, 2016
Where are all the Team May mamas that have been MIA, we still have some time to update our list, do final roll call and handover. Oya bounce out so we can be sure, d number is quite outrageous to give to June. tammyloreoluwa, GodMercy2015, brokewaist, estagirl, goldenruby, Ronnie1984, Shawrygal, 2unzy and youngmum.

I have a feeling that most of you have had your LOs but have a challenge to give us info.

ambient, bumbex, how far with the procedure, we are stil waiting for one chance o

My able peeper, zimunachimdi, I hail o

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Mati4christ: 11:25pm On May 31, 2016
Today ws really a haute day.............I had a guuuuuud laff. Congrats iyabetajos... I salute all d active n peeping mamas of ds thread..... U r all haute.

#Runsbacktopeepingmode#

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Evacroft: 11:50pm On May 31, 2016
Iyabetajos:
Congrats on the birth of ur son,dont u worry dear it a settled case already.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by zimunachimdi: 11:57pm On May 31, 2016
Gaily04:
Where are all the Team May mamas that have been MIA, we still have some time to update our list, do final roll call and handover. Oya bounce out so we can be sure, d number is quite outrageous to give to June. tammyloreoluwa, GodMercy2015, brokewaist, estagirl, goldenruby, Ronnie1984, Shawrygal, 2unzy and youngmum.

I have a feeling that most of you have had your LOs but have a challenge to give us info.

ambient, bumbex, how far with the procedure, we are stil waiting for one chance o

My able peeper, zimunachimdi, I hail o

You are one wonderful captain and sister.thanks alot .my mata just tire me dats y i dey peeping mode.

Another edd don pass me today. I ve no signs at all. Expect for the little stifness of belle/baby's turning that comes with shortness of breath plus lil pains in the vagina, finish!

I was practically crying while reading the confessions and prayers in the supernaturally child birth. Dh has to console me sha,telling me that d last edd wont pass me by.

I ve been trying in trekking much more in kpekus. Why am I not having a sign of labour at all? I just tire ooo.
Though I know it will end in praise. So feel free to hand me over to teamjune though i still remain a honourable member of #teammayforsharpsharpdelivery#
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Iyabetajos(f): 11:58pm On May 31, 2016
Tnx mamas am grateful my email family. pls d mama's that pm me u can mail me mummyandretimi@gmail.com
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by zimunachimdi: 12:00am On Jun 01, 2016
Iyabetajos,congrats dear,quick recovery to u and ur son. You are in our prayers.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1640) (1641) (1642) (1643) (1644) (1645) (1646) ... (6956) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Ryan03(f) and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.