Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,534 members, 7,816,302 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:11 AM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (1645) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8143383 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1642) (1643) (1644) (1645) (1646) (1647) (1648) ... (6955) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by lawvlypearl(f): 8:15am On Jun 01, 2016
Whao...congrats goldenruby and bumbex.

Gaily04....I give you 35gbosas, you're the bestest and I'm proud to be part of teammay.
You do well. Kisses*no homo*

Team June...Oya take the baton...super delivery to you guys

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Jennifer89(f): 8:18am On Jun 01, 2016
congrats iyabetajos, your baby is fine. just be strong and hold onto God.

bumbex and goldenruby congrats! may your los continue to bring great joy to your family.

Happy New Month! June mama be like na me go dey front seat. Mother alive, baby alive husband alive and plenty money IJN

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mitchyy(f): 8:31am On Jun 01, 2016
AT LAST!!! Finally!!! We Made it!!!
May is over! June is here! It's time to start counting down to July. 29 days to go and we are so excited. Fortunately, one of our teamies Iyabetajos ported all the way to May. Mother alive baby alive! We thank Jehovah for her family. Let's never stop praying for her.
20 members remaining. Let's chase this month away swiftly, so July can land on time.
Iron your baby clothes. Pack your bags. Prepare to make your delivery hair. Arrange your nursery. Plan your maternity leave. We are about to take over this thread with our superlicious, hautish, sexy delivery and birth stories.

If you hear your name, say Aye!!!

1. Ajuwarhodes

2. Iyabetajos (Ported to May) - BBB

3. Juliebest

4. Mitchyy (teamblue)

5. Christybabe(team blue)

6. Jamesbridget13

7. Cutienik (team pink)

8. Raptor2 (team pink)

9. Flourish89 (teamblue)

10. Fearless07

11. SexyMum1(teamblue)

12. OnyxGem10

13. Ekeminiabasi

14. Tracysparkle

15. Esof1

16. Adewunmi84 (on behalf of his wife)

17. Creamchiccb

18. Elhayjay (on behalf of his wife)

19. Olatebony (team pink)

20. Larrytoks

21. Adeime

#TeamJulyRepping

8 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by esof1(f): 8:51am On Jun 01, 2016
mitchyy:
AT LAST!!! Finally!!! We Made it!!!
May is over! June is here! It's time to start counting down to July. 29 days to go and we are so excited.
15. Esof1

#TeamJulyRepping

Aye!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by feddy27: 8:54am On Jun 01, 2016
Happy new month and welcome to my birth month! kiss

Oya June mommas, drop my bday mate; 6th June and let me sama him/her with a first present

6 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Emerald22(f): 9:00am On Jun 01, 2016
Congrats to goldenruby and bumbex on the birth of ur Lo's. Good morning and happy new month to my e-sisters.
#teamoctober#

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by juliebest(f): 9:00am On Jun 01, 2016
[quote author=mitchyy post=46162496]AT LAST!!! Finally!!! We Made it!!!
May is over! June is here! It's time to start counting down to July. 29 days to go and we are so excited. Fortunately, one of our teamies Iyabetajos ported all the way to May. Mother alive baby alive! We thank Jehovah for her family. Let's never stop praying for her.
20 members remaining. Let's chase this month away swiftly, so July can land on time.
Iron your baby clothes. Pack your bags. Prepare to make your delivery hair. Arrange your nursery. Plan your maternity leave. We are about to take over this thread with our superlicious, hautish, sexy delivery and birth stories.

If you hear your name, say Aye!!!

Aye
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by limsycutey(f): 9:03am On Jun 01, 2016
Mamas, how far with shopping? The prices of car seats I've been seeing, odikwa risky o. Maybe na seat belt baby go use last last grin Graco car seat that I bought for 26k in 2013 is now 38k in Lagos market and even over 40k in some outside stores, God dey.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by deyoola(f): 9:04am On Jun 01, 2016
99billiondollar:
Hello mummies,

Wow , got the courage to finally say hi to all this wonderful
Mum , and mum's to be , its a great privilege .

I want review about rubee medical centre , sango ota .
I am looking forward to meet their gynaecologists .

From any mama's that resides in sango axis

I reside in sango area and am much familiar with many things in the area. don't really know much abt that rubee GYNEA of recent BT in my own opinion why can't you go to state hospital(general hospital) cz there GYNEA clinic is very good though it require a lot of patience (govt hospital wahala) BT the GYNEA consultant they have there is superb with other Dr that works with her or better still, if you can't go thru govt hospital wahala why cant you try private hospital that is owned by a gynecologist cz in that rubee,medicare like that there GYNEA comes once in a week or once in 2week.there are many hospital own by qualified and experienced gynea in that axis .
TTC is a terrible journey, eye don see many things b4 good bless my womb me this year.I pray ALMIGHTY GOD bless all the womb that is seeking for it.

Congrat to all may mama ,congrats to all June mama

To all waddling mamas will shall all deliver like Hebrew woman

All mamas on this thread are haute,as in so haute

#IREPTEAMNOVEMBER#

9 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by raptor2: 9:05am On Jun 01, 2016
Aye!!!!!!!!!

Sweet Capo

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by juliebest(f): 9:08am On Jun 01, 2016
Congrats to bumbex and goldenruby, you really gave May agrand closure.
May your princes always bring joy to your family.

Gaily04, you did well, wonderful captain.

Finally, June is here is here.

June, the cool month with plenty rains, green everywhere, yeah!

I am so excited and happy. Why?

1. It's my birth month yes o - 30th June.
I am the baby of the month cheesy grin

2. After June comes July when I'll meet my baby.

June mamas, remember to give me birthday mate, gift dey.

All mamas, welcome to the wonderful month of June. It's the middle
of the year. May God help us to achieve all our dreams in the remaining half
of the year, Amen!

Our ATC mamas, God will surely remember you this fruitful month, lots of bfps
and lots of baby dust to you.

5 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by talltosyne: 9:15am On Jun 01, 2016
Welcome to my Birth month!

Congrat to all mama dt ayaff offloaded, God bless and keep our Lo's

June Mama, make una give birthday baby oo june 21.

Mama Zaynie, a ki yin oooo in wizkid voice

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mitchyy(f): 9:21am On Jun 01, 2016
airforcewife:
Haute bump, haute Maama Mitchyy..

Thanks dearie! smiley
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mitchyy(f): 9:22am On Jun 01, 2016
Emerald22:

Luvly haute bump u have there mama.

Thanks mama wink
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mitchyy(f): 9:24am On Jun 01, 2016
creamchiccb:
Hello to 2all d Haute sexy mama's in d house esp team July*grin*y'all are realy cracking me up here!we can tease 4 Africa...*Haute*@my able captain mitchyy u sed somfin abt braxton hicks,hmmmm mine was kinda excruciating,it started 2am cudnt sleep,first tin in d morning DH drove me 2d hospital...d sharp pain was on my right side...I tot it was appendix bcs frm wat I read abt braxton hicks dey didn't describe it 2be somfin painful,or atlst mild...anyway d Dr sed its nufin jes my system preparing for labour!it dawned on me dat labour is no joke!but I pray God wil ease all preggy mama's in d house wen delivering!##whr is enkaydewdrop?please we nid u to Haute up our day kikikikikikiki

Wow, are you serious? I should be happy mine was not excruciating then. According to a pregnancy book, braxton hicks gets more intense as you approach your EDD. Labor is really no joke o. But we'll overcome it

#TeamJulyRepping

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mitchyy(f): 9:29am On Jun 01, 2016
christybabe:
Waow congrats @ goldenruby and @bumpex. . may your LO's bring more blessings and more joy to your family. . Una really no want port.

@ iyabetajos, your little Prince has come to stay,,he would be strong for you. God's hand be upon him.
Meanwhile you are the first July mama that has put to birth. Nne u really port ooo but God knows best.
@ Mitchy pls update our roll call today is first July let the countdown begin.

#29DaysToJuly#
#TeamJuly for supernatural birth.#
HAPPY NEW MONTH MAMA'S. and GOOD MORNING ALL.

It's done. Good morning teamie cool
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mitchyy(f): 9:31am On Jun 01, 2016
raptor2:
Aye!!!!!!!!!

Sweet Capo

How are we preparing for our delivery month? Few days to go o. I must finish all my shopping this week by Jehovah's will.

#TeamJuly
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mitchyy(f): 9:32am On Jun 01, 2016
Triple birth announcements yesterday. Congrats my sweet able sexy teamie @Iyabetajos, bumbex and goldenruby on safe delivery. Thread cuties must make sense tomorrow!

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Mati4christ: 9:37am On Jun 01, 2016
grin grin
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Mati4christ: 9:38am On Jun 01, 2016
[right][quote author=zaynie post=46157113]
Oya siddon there and hail your teamies

Mama zaynie d igwe of preggy thread I greet u. V search n search o.... Ma teamies r yet to com bt I'll patiently wait for dem.
E b lyk say proudmum38 go dey ma team.
#fingerscrossd#
#teamaugust2018#

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Kittana: 9:41am On Jun 01, 2016
Mamas una good morning oo. Abeg make una no mind this young mama wey no fit read all these 1643 pages of wisdom you have shared oo. Please I just want to ask sharperly what other option for progesterone support did you use, other than cyclogest pessaries? The pricing na die oo especially as each pack is for only two weeks and it's usually taken for as long as 14 weeks.

Also, if you know the price of prometrium, abeg share with me. Atleast that one fit reach 30tabs...to cover one whole month, even if na 6k.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Iyabetajos(f): 9:49am On Jun 01, 2016
Thanks my pple. my son is doing better today. so strong that he pulled off his eyemask. I keep feeling he's hungry cos he keeps yawning and stretching.

@mitchyy aye aye i rep team July ohh

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Evacroft: 9:51am On Jun 01, 2016
Kabiyosi,oba gbogbo aiye,baba eshe Gan 2x.
You are great,you are great, everything written about u is great.
Thank u Lord for another beautiful new day and a new month,thank u Lord for ur grace,ur blessings,ur love,ur favour,ur mercy.
Thank u oh Lord for everyone on this forum and there loved ones,thank u for our lo's, thank u because we are healthy, thank u for all the challenges,we thank u because we have overcome. Thank u because there shall not be anyone barren in thy land, thank u because we shall put to birth safely.thank u for live.

There shall be no loss here again,we put a stop to every siege, every demonic attacks,every storm,afflictions,the evil gatherings of our accusers,every limitations,disappointments,dangerous delays,poverty,sickness and diseases,unfinished project,divorce,seperation,death of any member and family of this forum. Lord we speak live.
There's a time to sow and a time to reap, and Lord we have sown,let us reap bountiful in Jesus mighty name. Matt18:18-20

JUNE,u shall be a month filled with the Lords goodness, we shall all testify to the Lords goodness this month in d mighty name of Jesus. Amen.

Nb: pls am sorry for derailing,knowing today is not Monday. I had a great persuasion for this.

Happy new month lovely mommas.
August is 60days from now,teamaugustforsupernaturaldeliveries.

38 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Iyabetajos(f): 9:52am On Jun 01, 2016
@adorablewifey thanks dear God will hold honor his word in ur lyf. tnx for ur prayers.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tipsyjules(f): 9:56am On Jun 01, 2016
Good morning all and happy new month! Am new here and also a September mum.Hope am welcome o?
simababe:
Teaam september, How we dey. Hapi new month to us all

Congreats to goldenruby. Kisses to our prince.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mitchyy(f): 9:59am On Jun 01, 2016
Iyabetajos:
Thanks my pple. my son is doing better today. so strong that he pulled off his eyemask. I keep feeling he's hungry cos he keeps yawning and stretching.

@mitchyy aye aye i rep team July ohh

Wow. So so happy for you dear. I was dreaming about you and your baby last night, as if i was in the hospital with you. I really cant wait to read your BS and see his cute photos. Finally, you did it. You're now a mum. You are now mama somebody cheesy grin kiss

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Iyabetajos(f): 10:02am On Jun 01, 2016
mitchyy:

Wow. So so happy for you dear. I was dreaming about you and your baby last night, as if i was in the hospital with you. I really cant wait to read your BS and see his cute photos. Finally, you did it. You're now a mum. You are now mama somebody cheesy grin kiss

Yes ohhh I Am Now a Mother!! !!! !!! !!!!!! !! Mummy ANDRE!!! !!

21 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mitchyy(f): 10:06am On Jun 01, 2016
tipsyjules:
Good morning all and happy new month! Am new here and also a September mum.Hope am welcome o?

You're extremely welcome to the thread. Pay your dues to our accountant zaynie, identify your team and the captain, register your name, and ure good to go. Enjoy your stay here and pls dont join the peepers association o

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mitchyy(f): 10:08am On Jun 01, 2016
Iyabetajos:

Yes ohhh I Am Now a Mother!! !!! !!! !!!!!! !! Mummy ANDRE!!! !!

Yayyyyy! My kid brother's name... Kisses to him kiss kiss kiss

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by christybabe(f): 10:09am On Jun 01, 2016
Aye!!!!
#TeamJuly#
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 10:09am On Jun 01, 2016
Attention!!! stampin my foot wt my ryt hand raised!!my bump shot out!!Aye Aye mam captain mitchyy...back to eatin my akara wt akamugrin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by raptor2: 10:10am On Jun 01, 2016
mitchyy:

How are we preparing for our delivery month? Few days to go o. I must finish all my shopping this week by Jehovah's will.

#TeamJuly

Am also done with my shopping. Just a few and am good to go. Did my shopping online as am still on bedrest. It has not been lying down since January but God has beeƱ faithful.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (1642) (1643) (1644) (1645) (1646) (1647) (1648) ... (6955) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.