Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,517 members, 7,816,251 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:16 AM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (1644) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8143293 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1641) (1642) (1643) (1644) (1645) (1646) (1647) ... (6955) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by favoredgal: 12:11am On Jun 01, 2016
Iyabetajos:
Am so sorry mamas for nt checking in. I had emergency cs on Saturday after water started leaving wednesday night. My son was born at exactly 34weeks. He is in d incubator and on oxygen. I had a terrible scare yday due to a nurse's negligence bt we r fine. i was on my feet by sunday morning . just dis headache do won't go a way. Pls i need advice on viability and if theres anything we can do to help . he weighed 1.7kg at birth. Please we need ur prayers. anyone with ideas should pls share. God bless. cc zaynie tchwinnie kaffy 4bill favoredgal n all mamas

Congrats Iyabetajos I'm sure everything will be alright
Just said a prayer. Pls keep us updated
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by zaynie(f): 12:21am On Jun 01, 2016
Congrats Iyabetajos, may your son always make you happy and proud. Amin
I wish you speedy recovery.
He is our miracle baby, the one we didnt know would stay that long.
Abeg dude has a looooooonnnnnnggggggg healthy life ahead of him by God's grace.
All he needs is your prayer , faith and support.
Just be watchful of any negligence, be a mummy hawk.
My younger sis was a preemie, she was always swaddled and the room was always hot, we have 3 fond stories we tell cheesy
- a time when one of our uncles used her as a pillow cos she was wrapped up too much
- a time when a guest sat on her cos she thot she was a pile of clothes cheesy
- a time mommy almost threw her away cos she stopped breathing. She got to the door and behold baby sneezed. She was like " ok, so you want to live".
She is the strongest of us and hardly ever falls ill.

Why am I telling you this?
To give you hope that one day, you will have funny stories to tell about your preemie.
They may look fragile but are very strong. wink

Mati4christi, where are you running to?
Oya siddon there and hail your teamies!

Zimunachimdi, I fell into the labour a few hours after I was told my cervix was still shut. I was told around 7pm, by 4am labour commenced.
Let your prayer be " Let thy will be done"

Hajarahbadmus, how are you sis.
Take care of you please.

Goldenruby, too long. Please pop in.

June is here!!!!
Roll out the drums!! grin

18 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Gaily04(f): 12:22am On Jun 01, 2016
Wow!!!!!! The Almighty May!!!!! Its officially over!!!!
I will like to start with a very big thank you to all the lovely mamas in this e-family. I will say the road wasn't easy @ all, as u all may have noticed, I don't really knw how to talk o, tammyloreoluwa is the captain of Team May, was willing to help her out but e come dey be like power tussle, she eventually went MIA, I had to help push the boat from behind cos e no good to carry last. Am a team player but the pregnancy hormones didn't allow d lovely mamas come out n share their views. In all, it was a lovely experience, always looked forward to renewing my subscription cos I couldn't stay a day without reading, dh will even help me finish my MB so I can stay offline small, but e no work.

I wish to thank all mamas that were willing to ride along and make Team May outstanding and even move the thread forward.

This is how far we pulled:
Out of 35 lovely super mamas and a carry daddy
29 gave birth to their precious ones (1 ported to March, 2 ported to April, and the remaining 26 in May)
We had 13 boys and 17 girls (two set of twins)
Only 15 mamas and our daddy have shared their BS, the remaining 13are still owing.

We managed to grab 1 June mama and 1 July mama.
Sadly, we had a stillbirth and lost a LO after delivery.

Officially I hand over
tammyloreoluwa
GodMercy2015
estagirl
ambient
Ronnie1984
youngmum
zimunachimdi

BTW, some mamas may have given birth but couldn't have access online to share the goodnews. I won't fail to take them back when they announce o.

Finally, I will say THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU

One love(In nurse kaffy4bill's voice)

69 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Gaily04(f): 12:30am On Jun 01, 2016
It was fun all the way, we had babies almost everyday, lovely mamas indeed. Peace out.

1. tammyloreoluwa
2. Gaily04 ****Delivered****BBB
3. nazablossom****Delivered****BBB
4. Peddylove ****Delivered****BBB
5. Aleesha0815****Ported to April****twin BBGs
6. Julie2015 ****Ported to April****BBG
7. Joysa ****Delivered****BBB
8. GodMercy2015
9. lawvlypearl ****Delivered****BBG
10. rofemiguwa****Delivered****BBG
11.HumbledbYGrace****Delivered****BBG
12. brokewaist ****Delivered****BBB
13. estagirl
14. ambient
15. HD16 ****Delivered****BBB
16. olubankemi****Delivered****twin BBB,BBG
17. Iceboo (It is well indeed)
18. mulberry ****Delivered****BBB
19.goldenruby ****Delivered****BBB
20.Rukemi291 (God knows best)
21. bumbex ****Delivered****BBB
22. Creammyicey2 ****Delivered****BBG
23. Omaibaji ****Delivered****BBG
24. Boomz ****Delivered****BBG
25. Ronnie1984
26. modupeaderonke****Delivered****BBG
27. swearest ****Ported to March****BBB
28. shawrygal ****Delivered****BBG
29. 2unzy ****Delivered****BBB
30. youngmum
31. zimunachimdi
32. Treasure95 ****Delivered****BBG
33. Prettyhurts ****Delivered****BBG
34. marionclaire ****Delivered****BBG
35. Wendy80 ****Delivered****BBG
36. olulove ****DW Delivered****BBG

*****GenyEbere****Delivered****BBB, Ported from June.
*****Iyabetajos****Delivered****BBB, Ported from July

#Teammayforsupernaturalandeasydelivery

14 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by maureensylvia(f): 12:36am On Jun 01, 2016
June !!!!! June !!! June !! is here!!! grin

#my birth month

# June 16 19**

# haute June^^

# fliping my haute boobs~~

#xoxoxo happy

someborri should give me a birthday mate...reward awaiting...love u allll

welcome to june^^^

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by maureensylvia(f): 12:36am On Jun 01, 2016
congratulations iyabetajos...U shall live to see ur grand children (in Tuface voice) ***no shaking***
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by chizeal(f): 12:50am On Jun 01, 2016
Tnks mitchyy and cutienik, may yuall neva be abandoned in tym of nids.... Good nite ND hapi new month.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ambient: 2:28am On Jun 01, 2016
Gaily04:
Where are all the Team May mamas that have been MIA, we still have some time to update our list, do final roll call and handover. Oya bounce out so we can be sure, d number is quite outrageous to give to June. tammyloreoluwa, GodMercy2015, brokewaist, estagirl, goldenruby, Ronnie1984, Shawrygal, 2unzy and youngmum.

I have a feeling that most of you have had your LOs but have a challenge to give us info.

ambient, bumbex, how far with the procedure, we are stil waiting for one chance o

My able peeper, zimunachimdi, I hail o
mehn ur really the best team captain of all time grin as for me they are still fightIng over my case i just dey drink zobo dey look dem.still teammay though grin

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 3:11am On Jun 01, 2016
TEAMMAY KWENU!!!!

I Salute my May mothers, Able captain Gaily04, all mamas that have offloaded, all vigilante mamas, all the waddling mamas,every mothers that have hung them boots... .... In Short, GOD BLESS EVERY MOTHERS! May we all enjoy the fruits of our labour kiss

I pray that God in his infinite mercy would hear the cry of GTC mothers and bless them with their heart desires. Amen!

I HAVE EXPERIENCED THE JOY OF MOTHERHOOD cry cry (this tears just keeps flowing). Alhamdulillah cry

Join me as I welcome the birth of my adorable Son at exactly 11:23pm MAY 31. My Prince Charming weighed 3.1kg via VB!!

I AM A MOTHER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! kiss

[img]http://media0./media/sHDMIqW4V6BFu/giphy.gif[/img]

BS yen ma badt gan! (My BS would be detailed, Yes, every 'fear-fear' waddling mum should watch this space until I see breastmilk cheesy. The fluid has refused to leak.

77 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by simababe(f): 3:35am On Jun 01, 2016
Teaam september, How we dey. Hapi new month to us all

Congreats to goldenruby. Kisses to our prince.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 4:47am On Jun 01, 2016
Wow Goldenruby congrats...so happy for you wink

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Gaily04(f): 4:52am On Jun 01, 2016
@goldenruby, congrats ma'am, God bless your son, na u be d real may mama, cos u no allow ur bobo to cross over.

BellaElla, oya let the 1500 recharge card appear cos u have birthday mates. So its goldenruby and bumbex.

@ambient, it will surely end in praise.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by bumbex(f): 5:41am On Jun 01, 2016
To GOD be thy glory. it has ended with praise........Prince charming arrive yesterday night.....at 8pm 31\5\2016.........via cs 3.5kg.
my hospital was on strike that is what cause thy delay. celebrating mood activate.........proudly team may for life.

40 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Twogreatnations: 5:48am On Jun 01, 2016
@ Iyabetajos, am so happy for you, congratulations ma'am, Your son shall live long and always be a source of joy to you.

@ goldenruby, good news, congrats ma, welcome to the world baby boy! May your life is so rich and rewarding.

Oh my! Another good news ooo, @ Bumbex, congratulations madam, let the drums roll abeg, may your baby' s birth herald peace, joy and happiness in your home. Plenty hugs.

Am so happy today, good morning all..

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Iyabetajos(f): 6:04am On Jun 01, 2016
Thanks my sisters. Am grateful. D joy of motherhood is inexplicable. Am happy! !! !!! congrats to bumbex n golden ruby.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by chizeal(f): 6:05am On Jun 01, 2016
Congrats bumbex and goldenruby on d arrival of ur prince charming, may he bring u joy ND laughter always.

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Gaily04(f): 6:08am On Jun 01, 2016
@bumbex, congrats on the arrival of your prince charming. May God bless and keep him.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by limsycutey(f): 6:13am On Jun 01, 2016
Goldenruby and bumbex, Congratulations mamas, God bless your LOs abundantly. Teammay still gave us two more babies at the last minute, wonderful!

6 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by GenyEbere(f): 6:37am On Jun 01, 2016
Goldenruby and bumbex congrats,may their arrival bring you peace,joy happiness.

Iyabetajos the Lord will perfect his work,trust him.

Good morning my e-sisters the vigilante is real and fun lol,came home yesterday evening.

Gaily04 you did a wonderful job e-hugs to you sis

Enkaydewdrop my able captain the baton has been handed over to you and I trust you to do a great job the Lord is your strenght.

All the waddling mamas safe delivery to you all

Happy new month sisters.

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by christybabe(f): 6:46am On Jun 01, 2016
Waow congrats @ goldenruby and @bumpex. . may your LO's bring more blessings and more joy to your family. . Una really no want port.

@ iyabetajos, your little Prince has come to stay,,he would be strong for you. God's hand be upon him.
Meanwhile you are the first July mama that has put to birth. Nne u really port ooo but God knows best.
@ Mitchy pls update our roll call today is first July let the countdown begin.

#29DaysToJuly#
#TeamJuly for supernatural birth.#
HAPPY NEW MONTH MAMA'S. and GOOD MORNING ALL.

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Iyabetajos(f): 6:58am On Jun 01, 2016
No b small porting.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 7:03am On Jun 01, 2016
Dis may mamas re very haute, super haute, perfectly haute. congrats 2 bumbex nd goldenruby....God b wt us all

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by esof1(f): 7:12am On Jun 01, 2016
Congrats to goldenruby, bumbex and Iyabetajos.
Welcome to June my people. Wishing everyone one of us a fruitful and healthy month of June

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by BellaElla(f): 7:16am On Jun 01, 2016
[quote author=goldenruby post=46158104]TEAMMAY KWENU!!!!

I Salute my May mothers, Able captain Gaily04, all mamas that have offloaded, all vigilante mamas, all the waddling mamas,every mothers that have hung them boots... .... In Short, GOD BLESS EVERY MOTHERS! May we all enjoy the fruits of our labour kiss

O my Gaaaaad!!! Our God is good and worthy to be praised. I have two new birthday mates. Congrats goldenruby and bumbex. I need to redeem my promise.please does any mama have their mobile no.i am sure they won't be able to come online so much this period.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by CoolOne1: 7:26am On Jun 01, 2016
Congrats Iyabetajos.....am soooooo happy for u..Don't entertain any fears abt viability, your son has come to stay indeed.Pls heed to d advice a mama gave abt caring for ur baby....and take ur BP drugs for d headache...
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Flourish89: 7:49am On Jun 01, 2016
Congrats to all d mama,s dat jux off loaded.Am super excited dis morning,my paddy of life jux delivered a bouncy baby boy @ exactly 37 weeks dis morning.June will sure be a glorious month but july will be more dan glorious.#proudly Team JULY

6 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by OnyxGem10(f): 7:56am On Jun 01, 2016
Congrats to my teamie iyabetajos, ur joy shall nt b cut short ur LO is here to stay God will kip him.
Goldenruby nd bumbex congrats on d birth of ur LOs una give team may grand closure. May God sustain ur LOs.
July mamas l hail o.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by airforcewife(f): 7:57am On Jun 01, 2016
Congrats iyabetajos, us lo will be fine, hale n hearty in not time...
Gail04 gbosas for you, you really did well for your team...superb team captain!
Congrats goldenruby, may God bless your lo
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by airforcewife(f): 7:57am On Jun 01, 2016
Congrats bumbex, may God bless your Lo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by raptor2: 7:59am On Jun 01, 2016
To You LORD be all the glory.
Happy New Month
Thank God we made to another wonderful month
TEAM JULY let the count down begins.

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by bolseas(f): 8:03am On Jun 01, 2016
princessKF:

Welcome teamie..... happy bumping.
thank.you iya beji. same to.you

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Adorablewifey(f): 8:14am On Jun 01, 2016
Congrats to goldenruby and bumbex may your lo bring you so much Joy.
Iyabetajos big hearty congratulation on the arrival of you son. May he bring you so much joy. Like ma'am zaynie said he really is a miracle.. I don't know why but during my preggy days i was think more about your lo and begging God to keep this one for you atleast. Thank God he's here to stay and we will celebrate more of his birthday. Pls do not fret yourself too much BIL son came at 7months and by next month he will be 6yrs. He's very healthy too. I also have a premee cousin who is 27yrs now she also came at 7months. I am too sure all will be well. Congrates once more.

5 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (1641) (1642) (1643) (1644) (1645) (1646) (1647) ... (6955) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.