Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,789 members, 7,820,769 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:13 PM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (2042) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8156800 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2039) (2040) (2041) (2042) (2043) (2044) (2045) ... (6956) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by jazzyjazz: 11:35am On Jul 29, 2016
You're in abuja? Ahh biko I need the snails too o! I love snails! I'm an Akwa ibomite and imiss those peppered snails that they usually sell

Biko I stay in apo

ozycy:

Errm errm friend request accepted.
Snail from Abuja to warri lipsrsealed e no go expire b4 e reach?

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Twogreatnations: 11:37am On Jul 29, 2016
suzy:

I am stil feeling the pain even now. i am now worried. pls what else can i do ?

Please dear, get to the hospital fast if the pain is unbearable. Sorry dear
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Godmother(f): 11:40am On Jul 29, 2016
[quote author=missade post=47989829][/quote]

Hi mama, thanks for the suggestion. Thought of the same thing but the experience from publshing that first edition put me off the whole thing. I was working then so saved up for months to publish only for 70% of the people that bought to end up not paying. I used the money of those that paid to pursue them till I got tired. Then was it the issue of pursuing my writers to submit the articles on time, or the one of my publisher dragging his feet and even going ahead to sell copies of my magazine in ibadan when it was published without my permission and pocketed the money. Chai!

I'll research that e-mag thing online and also look into effective marketing and distribution channels and start again but might do it on a smaller scale.

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Emerald22(f): 11:40am On Jul 29, 2016
mitchyy:

He even thought the clothes wont be enough and went to buy more. Mr man bought a set of pink oversized sleepsuits and a pink blanket.

And that is how my Hansel was decked in 9months old sleepsuit, pink socks, and pink blanket immediately after birth. I was just too tired to vex. I was just shaking my head. Lol
Lol,....men and pink ehn.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Godmother(f): 11:47am On Jul 29, 2016
Primark:
Good morning wonderful people, been following this thread. You all are wonderful people, God bless you all.

Becos I have seen the importance of BirthStories, I decided to create a Page for it on Facebook. Please I came to take permission to share some and will tag the identity as anonymous. My sole intent is to encourage and spread the love, knowledge on here to other range of woman.

Please what do you people think

I think its a great idea and the page has the potential to grow big but I also believe you should link back to this site especially the pages you get the stories.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by jazzyjazz: 11:49am On Jul 29, 2016
I'm very sorry ma. I didn't know it will crash your phone

I suggested it because it's what I've been using for 2 years and it has never failed me

Liftedhands:

Jazzyjazz thanks for the link it really helped....

To crash my phone angry tongue tongue cheesy lolz

Here's my first attempt at peppered snail!

Master chef and chopped pro in the making(make una no laugh me o) cool tongue

Goodu moyin efrybodi kiss

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by jazzyjazz: 11:55am On Jul 29, 2016
Yes ma. I will stop worrying.

beyedew:

Only 5kg? N u r complaining I weighed 63kg pre preggy,@15 wks,I weighed 78kg!!!! I was looking at d scale n believing it was faulty. Infact I was depressed. U r ok pls,stop worrying ok kiss

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by bolseas(f): 11:55am On Jul 29, 2016
Akorkor:
@bolseas, did you just mention ojojo? Oh my God... I so much missed that food. Back in the days i enjoyed it with eko.

Yes o...... i love ojojo like kilode. i dont know how to make it though. very true...people eat it with eko...
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by PresVA: 11:56am On Jul 29, 2016
Thanks a lot mitchyy and zaynie ... really appreciate
Will buy polos and shorts/trousers. ..
Cheers people kiss kiss

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ozycy: 11:59am On Jul 29, 2016
Prettyhurts:
Am forever grateful that you've been faithful to me Lord.
Happy birthday to my humble self. Many more fruitful years to me
Happy birthday, GOD bless you real big.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ozycy: 12:04pm On Jul 29, 2016
mitchyy:

Ergobaby 360 is just perfect. I googled it.

But i've searched and i cant find any Nigerian shop that has it in stock. Except i have to order sad
They are really on the high side, even the US price is over 63k talk more of shipping or interest the seller will add on top. IMO that's really much for just a carrier unless you don't mind. Na this our exchange rate cause all this.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ozycy: 12:09pm On Jul 29, 2016
Ada243:

Im salivating oooo. I've never eaten snail before and d tin full my compound but they are small snails and some people used to come and pick dem. mbok are all types of snails eatable especially delivery tiny ones? how do dey wash dem?
Those tiny ones can be very sweet inside soup. I wish I can see them to eat. You use lime to wash it, I ve forgotten the name of that white thing you can also use in washing it. You can try it, you may like it.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Akorkor(f): 12:10pm On Jul 29, 2016
Mama in the house, Please is Toblerone Swiss Milk Chocolate with Honey and Almond healthy and safe to eat during pregnancy?

Cc: Zaynie, Mittchy,liftedhands ,ozycy, favouredmum, enque and other sabi mama.

#Team December
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ozycy: 12:13pm On Jul 29, 2016
rejoice02:

@ozycy pls which part of Abuja do u stay? I stay in kurudu(nyanyan jikwoyi road). Dis snail is realy hungrying me oh. I knw u wil give me discount if i buy from ur farm. The problem is DH wil not allow me eat it but i will tell him Doctor said is good for boosting blood level. I no lie now.

Lol it will be really good for you.
I don't sell, hubby is a big fan of rearing all those animals. It's just for personal use/ fun. I could give you some but we don't stay close atall. Gwarimpa axis.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ozycy: 12:15pm On Jul 29, 2016
cherrymum1:

I'm full blooded ibo babe mehn.... grin cheesy
Really shocked shocked
You don't look/sound like one tongue
I think say you be youruba. And your baby's name too not ibo

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by zaynie(f): 12:16pm On Jul 29, 2016
Akorkor:
Mama in the house, Please is Toblerone Swiss Milk Chocolate with Honey and Almond healthy and safe to eat during pregnancy?

Cc: Zay.nie, Mi.ttchy,lifted.hands ,ozy.cy, fa.vouredmum, enque and other sabi mama.

#Team December

See flexing o.... cheesy
Did you ask to know or you just wan use am shine for us embarassed
Dont be calling me for such questions especially when I am on a diet......isnorfair embarassed

Chop am o..... but don't coman complain that baby is too big o

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by gynny(f): 12:16pm On Jul 29, 2016
Nausea and vomiting are very common symptoms that present in different types of medical conditions. They can also be caused by several conditions. Most often, nausea and vomiting are due to viral gastroenteritis or the morning sickness of early pregnancy. Click on the link below to read more.
http://www.gigihealth.com/nausea-and-vomiting-causes-of-nausea-and-vomiting/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by peggygee: 12:17pm On Jul 29, 2016
ozycy:

Those tiny ones can be very sweet inside soup. I wish I can see them to eat. You use lime to wash it, I ve forgotten the name of that white thing you can also use in washing it. You can try it, you may like it.

It's called Alum, u can also use garri, dry one to wash it. I use either of them.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by enkaydewdrop(f): 12:20pm On Jul 29, 2016
beyedew:

Sweetheart,dnt stress urself ok,its nutin,it myt just b dat u didn't really knw wen preggy occurred,dats y dey date +/-2wks. During my own tym I was soooo sure I was 4months gone n was slightly heartbroken wen I was told I wasn't. It's nutin to worry abt,come 18th Jan 2017,my baby wil mk it's grand entrance

Please make it 13th January...
Kikikikikikikikikikkikikikikiki...

Mmmuah!!!

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ozycy: 12:24pm On Jul 29, 2016
PresVA:
Hello mamas. . Need some help concerning more clothings to buy...
You are on track, if you still have money, you can be buying and be going grin
If you are having a boy, you can buy few polo and trousers if you wish
For sweater, buy just one, I bought size 12 month cos it's not something that's supposed to be fitted, my baby is 9 months and the 12month sweater is already getting tight on the arm.
You may be needing more as time goes on cos they can finish really quick those early days after delivery. You can always get them in a shop unless you don't have any shop close to the house.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by lastbornop: 12:25pm On Jul 29, 2016
Hi Mamas!!!
Plz wats really d essence and nutritional facts of drinkn "Omidun & Glucose" for baby n mama? My Mum has been on ma case to drink it as it clears jaundice from baby n flushes d system of malaria et al.
abeg make an experienced mama touchlight ds for me.

Akorkor:
Cc: Zaynie, Mittchy,liftedhands ,ozycy, favouredmum, enque and other sabi mama.
#Team December

plz be careful wf dt stuff, almost ruin ma stomach once (didnt get mysef for weeks after taking it), it myt b ma body sha. If its gud for u enjoy yasef but b careful of extra big baby!
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by nazablossom(f): 12:26pm On Jul 29, 2016
ozycy:

me too,I like those small ones and I have been looking for it since. it's always nice with bitter leaf soup.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by enkaydewdrop(f): 12:27pm On Jul 29, 2016
olubankemi:

Hey Bae, no lifting after cs oo. No talk say d place don heal n u start oo, na d inside be the koko oooo.

Why carrying baby for long? Pls teach him to sleep on the bed while u do other things. If you have someone around let the person do the carrying when he is not sleeping, in that you can rest.

Again, pls no lifting!!!

Yes ma'am... I'll stop lifting...
That was the mistake I made... I felt it had healed...
We went to a supermarket, and I carried him... I won't try it next time...
Thanks a lot mama...
Kisses to your babies... kiss kiss kiss
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ozycy: 12:28pm On Jul 29, 2016
evamum:

Thanks my Cappo, am hanging in there, this trimester has been roller coaster Thank God for the Grace

Who are these your colleagues, they need to be my colleagues too.

9 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by jazzyjazz: 12:29pm On Jul 29, 2016
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

enkaydewdrop:

Please make it 13th January...
Kikikikikikikikikikkikikikikiki...

Mmmuah!!!
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by jazzyjazz: 12:30pm On Jul 29, 2016
Pls I waant some snails. A family friend stays in gwarimpa. I can send her

cry cry cry cry

ozycy:

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by enkaydewdrop(f): 12:34pm On Jul 29, 2016
ozycy:

Pls o, don't carry anything heavier than your baby. That was what I was told and I had VD.
I use am do excuse very well o even when I was very strong, I go still talk say my doc said I shouldn't lift anything heavier than my baby. Hubby hear am.

God bless you for this...
My hubby don enter... grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by suzy(f): 12:37pm On Jul 29, 2016
Thank U all dat took ur time to reply me. I will try the drug to see if i will be okay cos its really dat bad. can't sit down or even stand neither lay down. all tru the nite was crying of pains. i believe is wat all said it is cos have never had any pain of such pains since i took in .

i luv u all. feeling much beta was thinking is not normal cos the pain was too much.

God bless All mothers . My dear d experience no be small one. I don call my mother tire to complain.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Akorkor(f): 12:38pm On Jul 29, 2016
zaynie:

See flexing o.... cheesy
Did you ask to know or you just wan use am shine for us embarassed
Dont be calling me for such questions especially when I am on a diet......isnorfair embarassed
Chop am o..... but don't coman complain that baby is too big o

kakakakakakakaka.... I have eaten one already ohhh, na so i come say make i ask. Dont mind me jor

lastbornop:
Hi Mamas!!!
plz be careful wf dt stuff, almost ruin ma stomach once (didnt get mysef for weeks after taking it), it myt b ma body sha. If its gud for u enjoy yasef but b careful of extra big baby!

Noted ma.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by suzy(f): 12:40pm On Jul 29, 2016
mum2bsoon:

Teamie, I had ds lower left abdominal pain wen I was 17 wks, cald my Dr n he said it was notin bt if it bcms unbearable I shld tk pcm wch I did 4 2 days b4 it disappeared bt u can still go 2 d hospital 2 put ur mind @ rest.

Prettyhurts, hbd 2 u dear. Age wt grace

what is d dosage ? will try it cos am having my 2nd ANC on d 4th of next month.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by cheeketo(f): 12:43pm On Jul 29, 2016
that white thing is called alum( dont know d spelling jooor) but am hearing of lime for d first time.
ozycy:

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Ada243(f): 12:53pm On Jul 29, 2016
ozycy:

wow, are u serious, and they have been wasting here since. thanks dear. I will start picking them maybe before next week e go full painter.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (2039) (2040) (2041) (2042) (2043) (2044) (2045) ... (6956) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Blissfultee and 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.