Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,018 members, 7,818,014 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:25 AM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (2045) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8148202 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2042) (2043) (2044) (2045) (2046) (2047) (2048) ... (6956) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Omojudy: 4:47pm On Jul 29, 2016
cheeketo:
My rant

so last i was complaining to dh about how small pimples has built mansion on my face and made my face rough, dh replied by telling me its the pregnancy, to which i agreed, only for him to say "i think u will have a boy" (we both wanted a baby girl) and he added when women look beautiful in pregnancy they will have a girl, but when dey look ugly they will have a boy, so dh now thinks am ugly embarassed cry
wipes tears.

mamas is dh theory correct? who else has noticed this?
Dh better dare not call me ugly ever!

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 4:51pm On Jul 29, 2016
ozycy:

Those tiny ones can be very sweet inside soup. I wish I can see them to eat. You use lime to wash it, I ve forgotten the name of that white thing you can also use in washing it. You can try it, you may like it.

Alum

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Omojudy: 4:55pm On Jul 29, 2016
Anak123:

NB... If u gonna co-sleep, make sure u or ur hubby are not restless sleepers( don't "jarunpa"wink, woke up one nite to find dh's had on my baby's head angry,, u need to see the way I flung d hand away! So now I sleep in between or block them with something.

Hehehe. Flinging things. I for don ban the gentleman from bed if Na me. No playing rough with my lo.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by beyedew(f): 4:58pm On Jul 29, 2016
cheeketo:
My rant

so last i was complaining to dh about how small pimples has built mansion on my face and made my face rough, dh replied by telling me its the pregnancy, to which i agreed, only for him to say "i think u will have a boy" (we both wanted a baby girl) and he added when women look beautiful in pregnancy they will have a girl, but when dey look ugly they will have a boy, so dh now thinks am ugly embarassed cry
wipes tears.

Nne,I dnt tink so ooo,I was cuteeee @preggy ooo,my skin dey shine tanda,no pimples,no nutin(only one devilish boil 4armpit) n I gave birth to a boy while my sis was UGLY n she gave birth to a gal.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by christybabe(f): 4:59pm On Jul 29, 2016
tyconcepts:

DH wants to show off his wife....Allow the gentle man smiley

Lol, that's exactly his reason ooo, when I was preggy I didn't attend occasion with him, but we normally go out, that was our decision.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by beyedew(f): 5:00pm On Jul 29, 2016
enkaydewdrop:

Watapun?
Somebody cannor ask you for baiday gift?
cry cry cry

Bai wat On top pikin wey I dey pray day n nyt to mk ha grand entrance on my baiday
Iya Jay biko face frontu sad
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 5:00pm On Jul 29, 2016
Towerofgrace:

Koyititan o , next na the morphe eyeshadow and classic setting spray i dey find to buy, was in a hurry so couldn't get those ones.

Cool down jare, u think u can be enjoying the better things you know all alone, you that you have started this good work will finish it oo.
You don't know how much all your comment epp me, you are now talking another thing? Biko kolewerk. Concealer i have lunched already and going to buy a lighter shade for highlighting and darker one for contouring cool. Yass!!! they must to gree, so sister please more drug store product like our morika people dey talk am. Already on the look out for classic products grin grin
*Sips cold milo* na fear catch me o before somebody wee go and say goldenruby SAID.. I no fit shout. You know our people and their 'if e no cost no be original' syndrome.. Makeup products no be like that o, Me I love to look good on a budget ni jare.
By the way, that classic setting spray is scarce o, anywhere you help me see am, biko holla at your geh

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Towerofgrace: 5:09pm On Jul 29, 2016
tyconcepts:

I still dey expect more review. BH's eye shadow is BAE kiss

Who no like better thing, na the "party girl" wey get 40 shades, ehen that one, na im i dey take jollof.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Zidjay(f): 5:09pm On Jul 29, 2016
goldenruby:
*Sips cold milo* na fear catch me o before somebody wee go and say goldenruby SAID.. I no fit shout. You know our people and their [b]'if e no cost no be original' syndrome.. Makeup products no be like that o, [/b]Me I love to look good on a budget ni jare.
By the way, that classic setting spray is scarce o, anywhere you help me see am, biko holla at your geh
This line reminds me of some of my makeup purchase ordeal. I got an expensive Mac mineralize foundation after the hype from a very big makeup store in V.I, my dear the way the thing oxidizes and turns my face after 2 hours enh, I keep retouching to control the oil and all. Na classic come rescue man pikin. I have gotten the L.A girl concealer and yes, it's a beautiful tiny piece for that amount.everytime I am using it,
I keep asking myself where I have been all this while and never knew this thing existed.
I got on the island too for 900. Do share more thanks

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by zaynie(f): 5:09pm On Jul 29, 2016
#FabulousFriday
God knows I love this man...... how can a man be this foine embarassed
Makes me wantu hiss at my husband sef lipsrsealed

He's Jesse Williams..
Plays Dr Jackson Avery on Grey's anatomy.
Always codedly repping black people always.

Share your ManCrush....... abeg I didn't say ManFriend o

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by cherrymum1: 5:12pm On Jul 29, 2016
Hahhaahahhahahhahahahhaa, ozycy, enkaydewdrop and dexterush....abum nwa afo ibo o. My mum is from Imo state (Amaigbo - Nkwere), my dad is from Delta (ibo speaking part - ibusa). I totally speak mumsy's ibo as my papa na English speaking as in he has never spoken ibo to us all his life. I speka ibo wella. But I've never been to the east....all my life has been in Lagos except NYSC that took me to Maiduguri in 2010. My baby's name is Yoruba because her father is Yoruba and from Lagos state.

With these few points of mine, I hope I have been able to convince u and not confuse u that as much as I'm omo ibo, I still be omo Eko gangan.

16 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Towerofgrace: 5:16pm On Jul 29, 2016
goldenruby:
*Sips cold milo* na fear catch me o before somebody wee go and say goldenruby SAID.. I no fit shout. You know our people and their 'if e no cost no be original' syndrome.. Makeup products no be like that o, Me I love to look good on a budget ni jare.

Ehen, finish the cold milo, so that we can continue the class.

Of culz when i find it i will holla straight. Thank God its Fabulous Friday, b4 mamas talk say i come derail the thread from ATC thread.

**waiting patiently with biro and paper in hand**

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by beyedew(f): 5:16pm On Jul 29, 2016
zaynie:
#FabulousFriday

He's Jesse Williams..

Mommy Zee,so u too crushed on dis guy?? Choi!!!

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by zaynie(f): 5:25pm On Jul 29, 2016
beyedew:

Mommy Zee,so u too crushed on dis guy?? Choi!!!

He's a foine boy na......
If you have this one as husband..... na hbp go kill person cos even if e dey faithful.... your mind no go rest. cry

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mitchyy(f): 5:33pm On Jul 29, 2016
Liftedhands:
Yes o did it for my son, I cut it open then wear him socks to cover up! You won't even know grin

Cc Mitchyy

Ekene his royal froshness, in pink!!! kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss

I'll try it for the ones that are still his bodysize. Some of them are also smaller in the body. Thanks ma smiley

Thanks kotias003

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mitchyy(f): 5:36pm On Jul 29, 2016
ozycy:

Mama, na now you dey tell us, if we no ask nko cry where you same person that talked about them sometime ago and promise to alert us when such promo is going on again?
Abeg drop guideline for their promo, is their a minimum order/weight before the $2 per item will apply. Don't tell me to go and read, I even have their app on my phone lipsrsealed

Its not limsycutie o. Its my teamie raptor2 that gave us the info and promised to alert us. I guess vigilante hooked her so she didnt remember.

I saw the mallforafrica promo ad too this morning and wanted to share the screenshot but i forgot.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tipsyjules(f): 5:37pm On Jul 29, 2016
Good evening mamas.How una dey? First of all lemme thank the mamas that helped me with my hospital wahala. I don finally register for FSH today but the stress wasn't easy @all,i felt like fainting because of going up and down the stairs. Thank God for the mamas that told me to go early if not I for hear am hot even though I don forget the mamas names.Now to my major fear please I don't know how to copy names o so abeg muna help me calm my fears.Have done all the tests though I have not seen the results till my next visit.The Dr make me fear o, that my sugar level is high that I shud go and do diabetes test o my God!!! My mind has not been @rest because our pastor's wife just died of diabetes and I heard it's very dangerous for women. What I saw on the card is 3.something abeg muna no read pass.Btw I saw one woman there that looks like one of us here dunno if na my hormone dey deceive me.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by dexterush(f): 5:39pm On Jul 29, 2016
ozycy:

tongue I just knew you wanted to play pranks on us.
Thanks for having my back d oda tym.

Lolz,uwc dear

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by iomoge2(f): 5:40pm On Jul 29, 2016
mitchyy:

Thanks sis. Yes i did exactly as i was instructed. I think its because i was always lying down on my side at night to breastfeed. That is the part opened. Cc @enkaydewdrop

My baby is Hansel o, not Jay grin

Hehehehehe.
Don't mind my pregnancy brain.
Lol

Enkaydewdrop grin cheesy grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tosyne2much(m): 5:41pm On Jul 29, 2016
tipsyjules:
Good evening mamas.How una dey? First of all lemme thank the mamas that helped me with my hospital wahala. I don finally register for FSH today but the stress wasn't easy @all,i felt like fainting because of going up and down the stairs. Thank God for the mamas that told me to go early if not I for hear am hot even though I don forget the mamas names.Now to my major fear please I don't know how to copy names o so abeg muna help me calm my fears.Have done all the tests though I have not seen the results till my next visit.The Dr make me fear o, that my sugar level is high that I shud go and do diabetes test o my God!!! My mind has not been @rest because our pastor's wife just died of diabetes and I heard it's very dangerous for women. What I saw on the card is 3.something abeg muna no read pass.Btw I saw one woman there that looks like one of us here dunno if na my hormone dey deceive me.
Do not be afraid, diabetes will never be your portion

5 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Kemmielicious(f): 5:46pm On Jul 29, 2016
Ok thanks at Ruskington
Rukkington:
I av replied u on the pre-seed thread @kemmielicious

Congrats once again @fortius, olatebony and juliebest. Wonderful bs and cute los
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Evacroft: 5:52pm On Jul 29, 2016
zaynie:

He's a foine boy na......
If you have this one as husband..... na hbp go kill person cos even if e dey faithful.... your mind no go rest. cry
I love fine boys,i got married to one grin, I love ur man crush,his eyes speaks dozens of words. But there is dis Arabian guy that has been my crush for a while Now .his name I Omar borkan Al Gala.
My Arabian man crush Friday, thanks zaynie.

10 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by dexterush(f): 5:59pm On Jul 29, 2016
christybabe:

Good afternoon mama's, pls is it right for me to attend a family friend's child dedication two weeks after delivery.

My baby is just two weeks and hubby wants me to attend a friend's child dedication with him, we plan to leave the baby with my mum at home for like 1 or 2 hrs. Are we doing the right thing or should I tell him to attend the ded. without me.
The ded. is this Sunday.. Thanks.

Cc:Liftedhands, dextrush, Zaynie, fortius, Mitchy, ozycy, tyconcepts and other sabi mama's.

If you are strong enough and have someone to take care of the baby,then why not. Except you don't really feel like going

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Jesusbaby1(f): 6:00pm On Jul 29, 2016
Liftedhands:
Yes o did it for my son, I cut it open then wear him socks to cover up! You won't even know grin

Cc Mitchyy
I actually taught he was a girl till i looked closely at your moniker and noticed he was ur son...all pinky and cute

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by dexterush(f): 6:08pm On Jul 29, 2016
cheeketo:
My rant

wipes tears.

Pele, SHIT happens,just wipe your ASS and get over IT grin but me I heard its the other way round
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by BritneyStacy: 6:11pm On Jul 29, 2016
mitchyy:

Babies can do without them but i got one for mine. Its very soft

As for the cot, i didnt even bother getting one and thank God i didn't.
When i have visitors or i'm busy in the kitchen, i just take the bed to the sitting room so i can keep an eye on him.
You can get a cot if you wish, but remember not all kids will let you leave them in a cot.

You can get the feeders even if you havent bought the pump. I got my pump some weeks back, but bought the feeders months ago. I got tomme tippee, my baby rejected it.
You can also try Avent feeders.

I hope this helps
Yes....it has helped. A cot is not an option for me now...
Will buy that net and foam then...and aven't feeders or boots
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by enkaydewdrop(f): 6:12pm On Jul 29, 2016
feddy27:

Our mama dem are all d same o...lol

I'm doin well my darling. Hw is baby Jay doin? Take care of urself too ok kiss kiss

Baby Jay is doing very well, thank you...
Thanks mama kiss kiss kiss

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by enkaydewdrop(f): 6:18pm On Jul 29, 2016
beyedew:

Bai wat On top pikin wey I dey pray day n nyt to mk ha grand entrance on my baiday
Iya Jay biko face frontu sad

Kikikikikikikikikikkikikikikiki!!!
So, yia baiday is January 17th...
I seeeeeeeeeee....

Lemme still follow you and drag small...
Your baby will come January 13th...
tongue tongue tongue...
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Omojudy: 6:21pm On Jul 29, 2016
zaynie:
#FabulousFriday

He's Jesse Williams..

That man wey get all those spots for face Na ur man crush? Just talk say u dey dream of oyinbo baby. And if your husband hear say u get mancrush, Na OYO you dey.

5 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mitchyy(f): 6:23pm On Jul 29, 2016
Emerald22:

Lol,....men and pink ehn.

Don't mind them jare. Lol

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by enkaydewdrop(f): 6:23pm On Jul 29, 2016
cherrymum1:
Hahhaahahhahahhahahahhaa, ozycy, enkaydewdrop and dexterush....abum nwa afo ibo o. My mum is from Imo state (Amaigbo - Nkwere), my dad is from Delta (ibo speaking part - ibusa). I totally speak mumsy's ibo as my papa na English speaking as in he has never spoken ibo to us all his life.

Wow...my mum is from Asaba, and I speak her own ibo too, cos I grew up with her...
I also speak Yoruba, I was born in lagos, but spent most of my life in Ibadan, till school took me to Benin...
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by evamum: 6:23pm On Jul 29, 2016
:
ozycy:

Who are these your colleagues, they need to be my colleagues too.
cheesy cheesy cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (2042) (2043) (2044) (2045) (2046) (2047) (2048) ... (6956) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.