Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,011 members, 7,810,804 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:48 PM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (2188) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8126961 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2185) (2186) (2187) (2188) (2189) (2190) (2191) ... (6954) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Lbotusme: 9:08am On Aug 19, 2016
I want to make redoil stew. Should I bleach the redoil? grin angry

9 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by BritneyStacy: 9:10am On Aug 19, 2016
missmalachi:

@ Britneystacy......just pray u dont hv tear o cos the way some doctors suture u as though they are stitching cloth.
I was affected psychologically cos dat was d 1st time ppl will invade my privacy without curtsy...infact they act as though its der right to totori u.

Swift delivery to d remaining august mama.
No be there CS carry better pass this VD as baby head and body go come expand am join. And to think that the same thing happens every time you born pikin... lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by limsycutey(f): 9:10am On Aug 19, 2016
mitchyy:

Nor be we send am to use commodity as moniker now. Essential commodity for that matter. Lol

Lol, troublesome mummy.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by BritneyStacy: 9:13am On Aug 19, 2016
Lbotusme:
I want to make redoil stew. Should I bleach the redoil? grin angry
It depends on wether you are using tomatoes or garden egg grin grin grin
#redoil
redoil

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by limsycutey(f): 9:15am On Aug 19, 2016
Brethren, the way this belle dey grow is 'skiaring' Me. cry One thing I'm sure of is that I'm not allowing him go one day past his due date. Even my doctor saw me yesterday and pointed out the very visible growth speed. Kosi problem, my scan at 39 weeks (Tuesday) will determine my next move.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by PresVA: 9:30am On Aug 19, 2016
Free the red.oil guy abeg.. he's done nothing. .he even seems nice too smiley

@ rezzy, I laughed so hard at what your son does grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by uglyBetty1(f): 9:30am On Aug 19, 2016
sugah:

Palmoil and sugar. Yes an adult can take it too.

Ok thanks. Pls the quantity of palm oil oooo, 37 weeks plus, it's safe abi.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by soonest(f): 9:31am On Aug 19, 2016
rejoice02:
Mamas pls help me out on this. I took my first TT dose at 18weeks and the second one today at 29wks2days, does it mean I will start all over? .I read it here dat d first dose should be 4wks apart from d 2nd dose. I don't understand dis my hospital procedure oh.

Cc: Soonest
They didn't follow the schedule but these 2 doses you hv had will cover you for this baby. In your next pregnancy start all over again, and this time try to maintain the dosing schedule. It's only when you follow the schedule that you have life immunity. Cheers

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by uglyBetty1(f): 9:31am On Aug 19, 2016
Gaily04:
@uglyBetty1
Its palm oil and a cube of st. Louis sugar, mix into a paste and take.

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by rejoice02: 9:35am On Aug 19, 2016
@Blessedmum and soonest thks.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by AlphaHandMaiden(f): 9:39am On Aug 19, 2016
rezzy:
Please mamas, for those that have older children, how do you train them without beating/flogging them with cane? I almost ran mad on Monday and even yesterday,.

My 21 months old son is stressing us here.
From sitting on stabilizer to jumping on usp, dragging extension wire, climbing chair head and trying to turn over the chair with head facing down. Sometimes, he climbs on the chair top. Fly from center table to chair or from my bed to his'.

Keep changing channels on television. (No remote again because he spoilt it, he has even spoilt one DVD player), putting cd in DVD player that has cd inside already.

Standing on top of baby's drawer, removing one of the drawers, turn the clothes on the floor and use it as drum. Climbing windows, pushing plastic chair upandan.

Try to get into the 'Johnny walker' where his brother is. Biting, pinching and dragging my hair and many more.

If it's beat, I'm already tired of beating him. Dh said I'm abusing him shocked shocked shocked shockedshocked shocked

I used a word out of annoyance 'I will march your head against the wall' since then, before I will say anything, Dh will just say the word and it makes me feel bad. He always mock me with the word and say I'm worst that all those househelp that maltreat children.

Dh says I shout like a mad person. These few weeks that he is always home, him too don dey hearam. He was shouting the other day 'leave there, that's electricity, it's dangerous' Kaka didn't even answer,. I laughed so hard. I just told him 'na so madness dey start'

My questions
Is it that he is to young to understand what I'm saying or he is just been stubborn.. ?

Thanks

Pele, i can only imagine your frustration.

Mummy just probably ate a big eba one day and came home with a new baby !!!

It might just be attention he is seeking.... there is a new baby in the house now and from everything being only him.... to shifting all the attention to the brother. Toddlers tend to act out.

When did this behaviour start. Has he always been like this? Or this it get worse since the baby has arrived?

Try to get him engaged with the care of his brother, as i know many parents shoo away the toddler from the babies. Just little things like getting nappies and wipes to passing you the clothes when dressing. You can even ask him to cream babys legs or put on his brothers socks for him.

Also try and have a dedicated play time with him, no baby, just him and ler him know baby is very small and fragile and is no big or stong enough yet. As he is a boy, it is an opportunity for him and daddy to bond well and use the opportunity to tell him, he is a big bro now and needs to act as a good boy. And if he has been naugthy ask him why? When they get to the age of talkig they will shock you when they their feelings.
As the baby gets older you start inteoducing play sessions with them together

In fact, after one of my cousins noticed a change in his older son after his second son was born, he made it a duty to shout from downstairs as he arrived from work " WHERE'S MY BIG BOY?!!!, if you see the race the boy will pick to go meet his dad! then they will have a "what did you do to day session." Did you help mummy, how is your brother, where you good?

Then the mum uses meal times, bath and bed times to chill with him. No rush... especially if you have help, leave baby with grandma or whoever for those times.

This worked a charm as well as having engaging play sessions with the people i know. So i am going to borrow from their rule book when the time for my number 2 reaches.

I am sure mums with older kids will advise on what worked for them.

All the best

21 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ozycy: 9:58am On Aug 19, 2016
Whyterose:
Gudmornin mamas,I jst feel so sad n can't even sleep anymore.
As for the washing machine, did you buy with warranty? You can take it back to the company to repair. My washing machine of almost 4years is in LG office now for repair for the first time. I don't allow too many hands on my washing machine, I load the clothes and put detergent myself, then my girls will bring out the clothes when done.
13years watching Telemundo? I don't watch Telemundo but I guess it's a too much Love love kinda story. I was in my sis house sometime ago and watched some scene and mehn it's not for kids, even my sis was telling her girls sitting in the sitting room with us that they shud go to their room that the film is not for small kids.
Can you lock the channel? Or even disconnect your Dstv wire an put in your handbag and zoom off. (14, $ 17)years live with us and TV is a no no especially during school period. they should go and take first position in their class first. I disconnected some of the TV's in the rooms that they can easily hide an be watching. I asked them what they want to do during the holidays an they are seriously learning how to make beads. grin. Since you go to work, I doubt if you can do much. You can aswell manage and correct her as much as you can till she leaves, but if she's going to continue staying with you, you have to push further. Wearing your clothes and shoes is actually disrespectful, I guess her attitude shows the kinda background she's coming from, maybe she wears her elder sis clothes and the likes. But mehn, if she's not useful, make she begin go her mama house.

17 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by atinuketuna1: 10:01am On Aug 19, 2016
rejoice02:
Mamas pls help me out on this. I took my first TT dose at 18weeks and the second one today at 29wks2days, does it mean I will start all over? .I read it here dat d first dose should be 4wks apart from d 2nd dose. I don't understand dis my hospital procedure oh.

Cc: Soonest

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by enkaydewdrop(f): 10:10am On Aug 19, 2016
My sisters , una good morning oh....
Hows everyone doing?
Mbok, taking care of a baby izint beans oh... And to think that I wanted 6 before.. My eye don neat...
My bro and sis (cousins) just came in for the weekend.. . Just a few hours with Jay, and they're already warning me to hold my baby by myself... Them don taya... They thought I was joking when I told them it hasn't been easy... cheesy

dunasy, zaynie, prettyhurts, nosa melly245, witchy mitchyy, and Fortius, thanks a lot for checking on me.. .

Big congrats to all those who have offloaded and uploaded too grin (happy and healthy 9 months to you)...

raptor2 and baby8, your stories broke my heart. But I thank God that you finally got your miracles, and I decree that they have come to stay, and will fulfil destiny in gand style. You both will never suffer loss again, in Jesus Name... Amen...

HumbledbYGrace, finally sis, I get to see your princess... she's very beautiful... Please, give her a kiss for me...

Dexterush, how you doing sis?

Goldenruby, just manage this kiss kiss

Ma'am Zaynie, when is sallah?
I wan chop rice and meat.. . grin

BritneyStacy, how are you holding up sis? Don't worry, this time next week, your lovely baby will be in your arms..
Get ready for vigilante... grin

I saw some thread cuties.. . Very lovely and yummy babies... kiss

Mitchyy, melly245 and Fortius, how una dey? Howzit going?

Gosh! I feel so tired.. .
Ma'am ozycy, how do you cope?
I have only one and I feel soooo drained at the end of each day... I even wake up tired.. . cry

Ehen senior mama lovinam, Izit true you have 7 boys shocked... How do you manage ma?

Suzy, sorry about the fibroid... don't worry, you'll be fine...
#WarmHugsSugar...

Ma'am Liftedhands, I saw your buff buff cheesy cheesy cheesy, and now it's "hungrying me". Bet you know it's not good for my waistline na, why did you post it? cry cry cry
Kikikikikikikikikikkikikikikiki!! !
How's Ekene?

Whew!!!
What did I leave out?

It's #FabFriday
What are we doing today...

I suggest weight-loss tips for those that have downloaded and have some excess weight to shed...
Abi wetin una think?
We need to look #Fab again grin grin grin

I'll be back with some tips.. .

Kisses everyone.. . kiss kiss kiss

8 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by feddy27: 10:16am On Aug 19, 2016
Rezzy,

I laughed when I read your post 'cos this is the discovery age for them. I have a toddler as well and he does almost all that you have mentioned. At this age, you need to encourage play. It helps him build his gross and fine motor skills.

Your toddler often wants things his own way, so try to keep your patience if you find his behaviour challenging sometimes. Take a deep breath and stay calm in the face of your toddler's tantrums.

If you have someone staying with him, let them only watch him while he plays. Make some rules for him; I tell you toddlers understand and explain why he should not do it. Eg I tell my son, "don't climb on your wardrobe 'cos you will fall and cry". Do you want to cry? He will answer NO. That solves the problem! No shouting or beating. If you start with shouting or beating, you will miss it. Try to communicate with him.

Make it clear that some things, such as behaviour that affects his safety, are not up for negotiation. I safety proof my house i.e. use cellotape to cover all electrical sockets within his reach. The sitting room is out of bounds for playing.

Some activities I have for my son to engage him are:
1. Pour all his toys on the floor in his room, let him scatter and arrange.
2. Buy football, allow him play outdoors.
3. Let him play with sand.
4. Let him ride bike.
5. Give him paper with pencil to scribble
6. Download or buy Barney cd's for him.

Please don't shout ands beat again. Allow him pour all the clothes, later tell him to put it back but an adult has to arrange it properly. This phase can be both challenging and interesting. Enjoy the moments dear!

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by enkaydewdrop(f): 10:18am On Aug 19, 2016
Redoil, I found your response to ma'ams ozycy and ahnie very rude and unnecessary... angry
These are MARRIED women and RESPONSIBLE mothers...
No iota of respect at all? undecided

I won't even bother spamming your moniker, cos I see you're enjoying it.
Why won't you? When it's obvious you don't have sense...

You have a brain, and its not for decoration...
Please, use it...

10 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ozycy: 10:31am On Aug 19, 2016
mitchyy:

No idea about the Avent sterilizers.

Yes you need to get at least one big and one smal thermal flask. One of for yourself and one for baby.
For the small thermal flask, i got haers which is the best but a bit scarce in the market now. And for the big thermal flask, i got Vigorous GINT. Both are fantastic.
What do you do with your big thermal flask?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Redoil: 10:32am On Aug 19, 2016
enkaydewdrop:

Redoil, I found your response to ma'ams ozycy and ahnie very rude and unnecessary... angry

Please, use it...
trouble maker i hope you have eating this morning for i can see the effect of change over your post. nkechi i know you

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ahnie: 10:43am On Aug 19, 2016
enkaydewdrop:

Please, use it...
let the kid bee...Lol grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ozycy: 10:44am On Aug 19, 2016
uglyBetty1:

Is palmoil same as redoil ? lipsrsealed

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ahnie: 10:45am On Aug 19, 2016
Redoil:
trouble maker i hope you have eating this morning for i can see the effect of change over your post. nkechi i know you

Its"Eaten" not eating''.pls go away and have a pleasant day.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ahnie: 10:47am On Aug 19, 2016
ozycy:

Is palmoil same as redoil ? lipsrsealed
Boy i dont joke with Redoil stew.but E too dey stain teeth.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by AlphaHandMaiden(f): 11:10am On Aug 19, 2016
Whyterose:
Gudmornin mamas,I jst feel so sad n can't even sleep anymore. My little sister Inlaw of 13yrs is almost driving me nuts. She ws brought ova 2come help me out till I put 2bed, but honestly I think I was better off without her. I still go 2work with my 18months old daughter cos she can't look after herself let alone look after my baby till I come home. She steals frozen fried meat from d freezer,watches telemundo all day wen there is light or sleeps all day wen there's no light. I say this cos I always come home 2meet my house d exact way I left it. I either meet her watching TV or will knock still she wakes up n open d door 4me by 6pm wen I come home exhausted 4rm work. D annoying part is she is so lazy 2even wash with washing machine.There was a day I put some clothes in d washing machine n told her 2 complete d washing as I wanted 2take a nap. Mamas can u believe I slept 4rm 1pm 2 3pm only 2discover dat wen I woke up,my madam kept on turning d wash timer still on d same set of clothes I had put in b4 I slept off. Still met d pile of clothes unwashed n d clothes in d machine super hot.She also uses little water in stock in more clothes wen using d washing machine,I Don correct tire. Now she jst brought 2my knowledge dat my washing machine is faulty yesterday n wen I checked I discovered it could no longer rotate fast as usual bt jst keeps humming,I initially tot d current must be low n thus plugged it 2my stabilizer, still no improvement.I then waited till now to still check it out, still no improvement.Its a skyrun model n I bought it 3months back. Abeg mamas can d machine be fixed? I Jst confuse.My hubby is speechless sef. She also wears my clothes n shoes wen I'm away , wears my makeup n paints her nails with my nail polish.Though I warned her abt dat n Dh also scolded her abt disrespecting my stuffs. I think she has stopped dat aspect 4now. She's Jst in jss 2.Abeg sabi mama's Hw I wan handle dis matter? Sorry 4d long story jst av 2vent.

Most electrical gadgets ahould have a 1 year warrantee, so if you got it from he manufacturer or a good agent, they should be able to have it lookwd at and repaired.

As for your SIL, i can understand when mamas advise to treat her like your own daughter.... but its easier said than done oh. also remember that if na your own pikin, there is a gradual introduction to all the tantrum, not a sudden jump from toddler issues to teenage angst. It may also be easier if you are also used to dealing with your younger ones. And if there isa large age difference...

First thing get your own keys, and dont rely on her to own the door for you.

This may not be the case, but some people have baggage that they already have, as in you aint my mama type of attitude and that will be hard to break.
The same way some women go in to a marriage with their guard already up against their MILs, some people also have their guards up against their brother's wife. She needs to understand that that is not the way forward oh
As she is quite young, just sit her down like a sister and talk to her. Cos you need to build a relationship with her now before puberty hits in full because na your hand she go still dey! Discussing body changes and personal female hygiene may be the ice breaker.

If she is on holiday, engage her in lesson or some summer school type activities for her to learn some thing, a craft or the other. But let her know it is as previledge and she needs to do her chores to earn it.
At least that should cut down telemundo/ sleeping. Even the television is a previledge... if you dont tidy up, no tv. You never see where mama go remove decoder cable and remote battery carry go work until you do the chores expected of you. cheesy cheesy cheesy.. you go just bounce go palour ..... only to meet tv static!

And if you like dont do your chores and be sleeping.... you go do everything before you sleep for night... shey you don sleep all the sleep for afternoon so you cant be tired at night na!

Parenthood is not easy kai! May God give us strenght and wisdom!

Pele.

14 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by zaynie(f): 11:32am On Aug 19, 2016
Rezzy, that is what we call the " terrible twos", they will continue to act out till they are around 3 and have a lot more sense.

I saw this sometime and found out I have been trying to raise my older child the way I was raised.
I am a white child but mother raised me time be red, so I often fluctuate between red and white. I hate myself when I am core red. As in I always hate the way I feel afterwards..
Now my son is a yellow and just found out I have been raising him like a red. No wonder it has been pretty difficult. So I changed tactics and it has been an easier ride since.
Here it is.

Can we have some mamas confirm this?
Thanks in advance

12 Likes 19 Shares

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Liftedhands(f): 12:20pm On Aug 19, 2016
Mamas please allow this red oil guy be! He came here due to an innocent mention from a mama here. What he is exhibiting is his persona here in nairaland! (Rude, clownish and a troll)Himself,mad-cow and hunger-bad are in the same category you don't want their kind of personality spamming this thread. So please let's bid him farewell by not mentioning him again and I'm sure he'll gladly be on his way.

Enkaydewdrop kikikikikikikikiki make I laugh you small grin I remember when I said you should enjoy your last days of independence cos once baby arrives you can never be you again. Sorry it's the price of motherhood has tiresome as it is you wouldn't want to trade the experience for anything in this world.

Sorry I don't have buff buff to give you what I have is puff puff*side eyes Melly and co*

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by enkaydewdrop(f): 12:21pm On Aug 19, 2016
Redoil:

1...its eaten, not eating...
2...my name is not nkechi...

See why I said you don't have sense?

Don't even bring your rubbish to my side...
DON'T!!!

Idiot... (mamas, please, pardon my French) ...

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tiimzy(f): 12:29pm On Aug 19, 2016
@Mamas in the house please has any used DRYLOVE diaper before started using it THREE days ago and can testify that is very good just like Huggies. And for this economy it is very cheap. A friend recommended it.
It goes for 1900 for 46pcs. Its made in Turkey and very Colourful grin[/quote]
Dry love is very nice my elder sis used it for her baby and that what am planning to use also
It actually 1400 for 46pcs

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Ijelex: 12:32pm On Aug 19, 2016
Good morning mama's, please help me, my skin looks so pale,especially my face. it started when I conceived, I changed my cream to jergens lotion in a bid to use something mild for my baby(don't blame me after series of miscarriages and lastly heterotopic pregnancy, I can even stay 9 months without baffing sef), but now it's worse especially my face(white heads)please what cream and soap can I use to look good and bright will be going back to my base next week. I want to look super cute for hubby.
Please help your sister as I want to buy it today
Thank you
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by BeeBlossoms: 12:34pm On Aug 19, 2016
Thanks momma, will work on your advice

beyedew:
BeeBlossoms...
My dear sis,seriously unless u discuss wit ur dh,u wil hv to let go of dat no guest ish dear. As 4 their leaving their stuffs around,u can tease dem into doing it,me dey use laughter dey pass my msg across ooo. We all laugh bt I hv passed my msg n dey remember it. Tease dem wit tins lyk wat if their gfs come in here now(if dey r nt old enuf to hv gfs,say their schl mates),use style tel dem dat cleanliness z next to godliness. Tel dem dat u doing all d works isn't good 4dia nephew/niece.
It z well wit u sis.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by BeeBlossoms: 12:34pm On Aug 19, 2016
Alright, thanks. Will start ASAP make I no dey sing my waist my waist...

sugah:

that's why you have to start shopping early. You don't have to buy everything in 1 day....buy them small small at a pace you can afford.. but please make sure you finish before 3rd trimester cause the waist pain that comes with it ezz not funny.. before you turn to Iyanya

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by raptor2: 12:35pm On Aug 19, 2016
Fortius:
HumbledbYGrace...waow..its been a while ma...Princess is lukin gud nd healthy..weldone ma nd may d Lord keep nd bless her for u.

raptor2 ..amazing BS u gat..u r apple of God's eye sis..may d Lord bless ur home nd may ur children be d best among their equals..my kisses to princess of warri nd from my heart nd bae's we handsoff hansel for hergrin

mumi feddy27..tnx ma i will.

My sis Amen to Your Prayers. Why you wan hands off Hansel n.a.. We are sisters n.a. make the bae and princess take care of the dude.
Mitchyy and hubby go pay taya for bride price grin
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by zaynie(f): 12:39pm On Aug 19, 2016
sweetestmum:

Thank u sugar, will mention it to gynea, m sure he will recommend cos he has a listening ear. I appreciate kiss. Zaynie mama didn't give me the golden chair to seat on cry cry cry. Been longing for that chair cry

Oya Siddon.... wink

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (2185) (2186) (2187) (2188) (2189) (2190) (2191) ... (6954) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.