Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,528 members, 7,823,303 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:25 AM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (2189) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8161464 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2186) (2187) (2188) (2189) (2190) (2191) (2192) ... (6956) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by zaynie(f): 12:45pm On Aug 19, 2016
Mr Redoil, you cannot come in here due to an innocent mention and start displaying your talents for pregnant and nursing mothers.

Respect yourself and crawl back into your corner.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by airforcewife(f): 12:49pm On Aug 19, 2016
Hello All!
A big congrats to all Mamas that have downloaded their bundles of joy.
Raptor2 ur story is inspiring, ur a brave woman.
Welcome to all new Maamas, have a smooth ride.
Lbotusme hansel's expressions are spot on cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by helovesme(f): 12:55pm On Aug 19, 2016
Favouredmom:
Pls I want to ask for those who already bought avent products, which one is advisable? The Avent 3 in 1 electric steam steriliser or the Philips avent microwave steam steriliser. Also does the microwave one come with the 4 bottles or I have to buy the bottles seperately?

Also will I need to buy a thermal flask and if yes, what brand is very good in the market ?

Thank you mamas
Cc beyedew, Mitchyy, AlphaHandMaiden

3 in 1 electric is the best.

With the microwave steriliser, you have to measure your microwave and compare with the size of the steriliser to check if it fits.

There were various reviews with people complaining that the microwave steriliser was bigger than their microwave and this was the major reason why I opted for the avent electric.

I bought the newborn bottles starter kit. It comes with 4 bottles (2 big ones , 2 small ones), bottle brush and pacifier. I then bought an extra pack of 3 bottles (big ones). I have been using all 7 since birth till date.

Please note that at 7 months mark or so, I replaced four teats with size 4 teats, kept in storage all the size 1 teats and I still use three size 2 teats.

Few months ago, I saw an avents 3 in 1 electric steriliser combo with bottles. I think it was newly launched. You can check it out and see if this suits you.

Go with thermos flask. Buy that of 1 litre. Also buy a small stainless steel flask as this is useful in his diaper bag for feeding when you are outdoors (church, market, etc).

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Liftedhands(f): 1:24pm On Aug 19, 2016
Humbledbygrace titilayo is a darling kiss her for me kiss kiss

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by BritneyStacy: 1:28pm On Aug 19, 2016
midesquare:
Birth Alert!!!

Help me in welcoming a bouncing baby girl to d world arnd 10:30pm xtada.
BS later!

Team augustforsupernatural delivery
Congratulations teamie....
Screaming WELCOME PRINCESS... kiss kiss kiss
we share your family's joy ....
We can't fail to thank God for safe delivery. ...

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by BritneyStacy: 1:35pm On Aug 19, 2016
Malizzy:
I return all the glory to thy most high GOD.
Rejoice with us as my princess made her grand entrance yesterday morning tru vaginal delivery. BS later
termaugustforsupernaturaldelivery#
We certainly do rejoice with you! Congrats Sis. ...
Kisses to princess. .. kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss. God bless her
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by XX01(f): 1:38pm On Aug 19, 2016
mitchyy:

One mama here has explained it to me o, but i tried severally and couldn't get it right. Had to resort to buying a pump

It works if you have very heavy flow. I used to do it if I didn't have my pump and my boobs were full. But I don't get as much milk as if I use a pump.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by BritneyStacy: 1:42pm On Aug 19, 2016
baby8:

I got married 2010 and my first pregnancy came early year 2011.

At 26weeks, the baby was brought out dead thru CS, was unconscious and my BP was very high and the Doctor termed it to be pre-eclampsia
Got pregnant the next year and gave birth to my princess, who decided to stay with me for a while before going back to the Lord. (Story for another day)

2014 I delivered another still born at close to 5 months. 2015, another still birth at close to 6 months.

But, the Lord has remembered me and close the door to shame and disgrace in my life, just went for Ante- natal and the doctor saw that I had severe oligohydramnios and decided to bring out my baby.

Laughter has come to stay in my home

In all, I give God all the glory. Words fail me, but I know that God is faithful and does not leave his own.

Yes this is my story and birth alert.

Safe delivery to all the Mama’s here and May the faithful Lord remember all the TTC mothers also.

*goose bumps in a hot weather* shocked shocked shocked shocked. You mean who have lost 4babies in 5years? Mehn....... shocked shocked shocked words fail me abeg! What more can I say, God in his due time and finally clean your tears! Congratulations !
Is that even enough angry angry? Just praise God endlessly. ... his loving kindness abounds in your life!
Thank you for sharing your experience to inspire hope and confidence in some our Sisters here never TO give up hope!

6 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sweetestmum: 2:22pm On Aug 19, 2016
zaynie:

Oya Siddon.... wink

Was in jumah wen I saw the reply. Thanks zaynie mama, now I can shine my teeth grin grin grin.

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by enkaydewdrop(f): 2:37pm On Aug 19, 2016
Liftedhands:
kikikikikikikikiki make I laugh you small grin I remember when I said you should enjoy your last days of independence cos once baby arrives you can never be you again. Sorry it's the price of motherhood has tiresome as it is you wouldn't want to trade the experience for anything in this world.

Mama, you were sooooo right....
All the while I was growing up, my mum begged me to nap every afternoon... Now I'm grown, I can pay any amount of money to get a nap... cheesy cheesy cheesy
But like you said, I wouldn't trade this experience for anything in the world...

How is our Ekene?
kiss

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 2:57pm On Aug 19, 2016
raptor2:

My sis Amen to Your Prayers. Why you wan hands off Hansel n.a.. We are sisters n.a. make the bae and princess take care of the dude.
Mitchyy and hubby go pay taya for bride price grin

cheesycheesy.....eheh u b smart mama..i thot u go fall for d trap wey i set ni..HANDSOFF! ke!..for wia?..i dey expect mak mitchyy say sumtin..i for tear her VS pata nd bra..nansense..princess Eliana b boss na..she no dey for competition na..omo nla.omo to ma last bi olumo rock.omo to ma reign for life..*wink*..so mama raptor ko joor oo..no sharing o..choose beyedew or Gaily04 or baby diamond...awon princes yapatongue

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by enque(f): 3:01pm On Aug 19, 2016
Good Afternoon Mamas, hope we all had a great week? Please i have a couple of questions o grin

1. Which is better ? Manual or Electric breast pump?? As the 'fear fear' pikin that i am na grin , the one fear that comes to my mind when I hear electric is 'risk of electric shock' (biko make una no laugh me o)
2. what is a nipp.le shield?? One aunty was trying to coerce me into buying it, but i did'nt even get the explanation of what she said it does. So pls I'd like to know if it's very very essential.
3. Like how many feeding bottles can one buy if she intends to do EBF. A colleague of mine said she bought 40 bottles shocked when she did hers.... Biko, an estimate or average is fine, as i think 40 is plenty na
4. My hospital list includes 'SITZ BATH BOWL', Is there a specific bowl made for sitz bath purpose?? My mama de follow me argue say na normal plastic bowl i suppose buy carry go hospital. So pls, if there is any specific type, where do i buy it in lagos??

cc Zaynie Liftedhands Fortius Mitchyy Enkaydewdrop and all other sabi mamas

Thanks smiley
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 3:21pm On Aug 19, 2016
enque...na my hand b my pumpin machine bt i prefer d manual cuz i dey fear electricity for my body
2 no idea..3.40 ke! upon wetin na abi na quadruplets she born..i bought dis pack of feeding essentials for 2500..it has 3 sizes of bottles frm d small to d biggest,cooton bud.spoon.fork.sippycup.plates nd brush for washin.very economical.wil upload pic later.am usin d small bottle for now.i bought tommetippee for lucas nd i only used 2 nd gv out remainin 5 cuz i dnt jst dig it.
4. yes dia s a sit bathbowl..enkay get am..she fit post d pic.

AlphaHandMaiden feddy27 nd mumi ozycy.infct all mamas.ur posts on rezzy's post nd whyterose makes double common sense,we are all battling wt d tantrum..may God help us all.

mumi zaynie dat color code tin..lucas na rainbow o cuz he get little bit of evrytin o..i dey confuse o

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 3:24pm On Aug 19, 2016
enkaydewdrop abeg wia u see d buffbuff..i wan try sumtin dis weekend..i wan discover my talent by force

BritneyStacy..how r u doin sis..shebi i told u say august mamas go dey drop like its hot nd urs go dey smooth nd easy..our prince wan mak arrival like Bae nowgrin Jehova gat u.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Ijelex: 3:24pm On Aug 19, 2016
Nobody answered my question Anyways thank you
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 3:28pm On Aug 19, 2016
Ijelex:
Nobody answered my question
Anyways thank you
i have no idea ni ma...na ori nd cotton tree petroleum jelly i dey use..na mitchyy nd mumi zaynie or goldenruby dat can help.mumi liftedhands pls help too
so hold on pls..they arent online nd today na friday too..u hia?

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by beyedew(f): 3:31pm On Aug 19, 2016
Cc-enque
1. Manual breast pump z good bt it z tasking kinda,while 4 electric,all u need do z wash ur breast wella,plug d machine,sit on a chair(raise up ur legs even grin) n pump away n it z faster too.

2. Nipp.le shield z just sumtin u wear on ur nippl.e to help wit d pain dat comes wit breasfeeding(lyk me wen I gave birth,I used to break out in sweat once it's tym to breastfeed til I got d nip shield). D pain is outta dis world,dnt knw if other mamas experienced it bt I did.

3. 40 wat It's too much ooooo IMO,I was a stay-at-home mom so I didn't use bottles.

4. Hv no idea,pther mamas wil answer u soon. I tink Mitchyy can(not sooo sure though).

Cc all mamas.
My mom taught I n my sisters sumtin n it has really helped us.

Wash ur baby's bottles ursef,u can ask sum1 to carry ur baby bt nt washing his bottle.

Wash ur baby's clothings urself especially b4 dey r 1 year old. U myt think it z hard work bt it isn't. U can soak wit a mild detergent,wen it's tym 4u to bath,u can use just 3mins n wash d clothes out,rinse dem as many tyms as u want( I just put dem under d tap n allow dem rinse out while I tk my bath,by d tym I'm done,d rinsing z already done. Try nt to pile clothes,wash evryday,u can delegate other house chores to ppl. My baby hasn't purged 4rm birth til 2day even during his teething phases. May God help us all
kiss kiss

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by atinuketuna1: 3:34pm On Aug 19, 2016
Ijelex:
Good morning mama's, please help me, my skin looks so pale,especially my face. it started when I conceived, I changed my cream to jergens lotion in a bid to use something mild for my baby(don't blame me after series of miscarriages and lastly heterotopic pregnancy, I can even stay 9 months without baffing sef), but now it's worse especially my face(white heads)please what cream and soap can I use to look good and bright will be going back to my base next week. I want to look super cute for hubby.
Please help your sister as I want to buy it today
Thank you
Abeg no vex, if your skin looks pale are you double sure your pcv is okay..as per the type of cream and soap to use..maybe other sabi mamas will give you suggestions

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by enque(f): 3:38pm On Aug 19, 2016
Lol @ quadruplets o, na only 1 she born o, but she did EBF for 1 year. She bought that much cos she had to make sure the nanny never ran out of BM for the baby when she was away at work.
So u are a fear fear of electric like me too? lol

Thanks for the response. smiley

Fortius:
enque...na my hand b my pumpin machine bt i prefer d manual cuz i dey fear electricity for my body
2 no idea..3.40 ke! upon wetin na abi na quadruplets she born..i bought dis pack of feeding essentials for 2500..it has 3 sizes of bottles frm d small to d biggest,cooton bud.spoon.fork.sippycup.plates nd brush for washin.very economical.wil upload pic later.am usin d small bottle for now.i bought tommetippee for lucas nd i only used 2 nd gv out remainin 5 cuz i dnt jst dig it.
4. yes dia s a sit bathbowl..enkay get am..she fit post d pic.

AlphaHandMaiden feddy27 nd mumi ozycy.infct all mamas.ur posts on rezzy's post nd whyterose makes double common sense,we are all battling wt d tantrum..may God help us all.

mumi zaynie dat color code tin..lucas na rainbow o cuz he get little bit of evrytin o..i dey confuse o

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by enque(f): 3:56pm On Aug 19, 2016
Thanks so much for the response smiley

beyedew:
Cc-enque
1. Manual breast pump z good bt it z tasking kinda,while 4 electric,all u need do z wash ur breast wella,plug d machine,sit on a chair(raise up ur legs even grin) n pump away n it z faster too.

2. Nipp.le shield z just sumtin u wear on ur nippl.e to help wit d pain dat comes wit breasfeeding(lyk me wen I gave birth,I used to break out in sweat once it's tym to breastfeed til I got d nip shield). D pain is outta dis world,dnt knw if other mamas experienced it bt I did.

3. 40 wat It's too much ooooo IMO,I was a stay-at-home mom so I didn't use bottles.

4. Hv no idea,pther mamas wil answer u soon. I tink Mitchyy can(not sooo sure though).

Cc all mamas.
My mom taught I n my sisters sumtin n it has really helped us.

Wash ur baby's bottles ursef,u can ask sum1 to carry ur baby bt nt washing his bottle.

Wash ur baby's clothings urself especially b4 dey r 1 year old. U myt think it z hard work bt it isn't. U can soak wit a mild detergent,wen it's tym 4u to bath,u can use just 3mins n wash d clothes out,rinse dem as many tyms as u want( I just put dem under d tap n allow dem rinse out while I tk my bath,by d tym I'm done,d rinsing z already done. Try nt to pile clothes,wash evryday,u can delegate other house chores to ppl. My baby hasn't purged 4rm birth til 2day even during his teething phases. May God help us all
kiss kiss

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by AlphaHandMaiden(f): 4:02pm On Aug 19, 2016
See comments in red below.

enque:
Good Afternoon Mamas, hope we all had a great week? Please i have a couple of questions o grin

1. Which is better ? Manual or Electric breast pump?? As the 'fear fear' pikin that i am na grin , the one fear that comes to my mind when I hear electric is 'risk of electric shock' (biko make una no laugh me o)

Electric is easier if you intend to express alot, and they always come with both mains and battery powered options so if you dont want to plug it you can always buy batteries. some people swear by manual, tried it once my hand nearly break.

2. what is a nipp.le shield?? One aunty was trying to coerce me into buying it, but i did'nt even get the explanation of what she said it does. So pls I'd like to know if it's very very essential.

Not essential, it is sometime used by ladies with inverted nipples so that the baby can have something to latch on to and if you have very sensitive skin as it can help prevent bruising. But if your baby latches correctly and you use lansinoh lanolin nipple cream regularly you dont need it.

3. Like how many feeding bottles can one buy if she intends to do EBF. A colleague of mine said she bought 40 bottles shocked when she did hers.... Biko, an estimate or average is fine, as i think 40 is plenty na

40? Are you feeding septuplets?
How long are you off work? When on maternity leave, it is easier to just breast feed the baby directly. You only need to express for when you are going out or need someone to feed him and this needs to be done in advance. If you are going to be away from your baby for any lenght of time, say when you go back to work and you still want ebf, just work out how many feeds your baby usually has during that period plus 1 and 2 days worth of bottles. So if he is in daycare or with grandma from 8 - 6 and he feeds every 3 hours.... that is about 4-5 bottles per day so if you have 8 - 12 bottles that will work for a start. Then you can increase as you go along if needed.

You bf in the morning before drop off and at night. Plus you need to start expressing and freezing like a couple of weeks before you return to work to ensure you have an emergency stash.

4. My hospital list includes 'SITZ BATH BOWL', Is there a specific bowl made for sitz bath purpose?? My mama de follow me argue say na normal plastic bowl i suppose buy carry go hospital. So pls, if there is any specific type, where do i buy it in lagos??

You should be able to get from a good pharmacy, it is specifically made to fit inside your toilet bowl so you can sit comfortably. If you buy just any bowl, imagine how you wan take squat on top make the water reach the areas e suppose reach?

cc Zaynie Liftedhands Fortius Mitchyy Enkaydewdrop and all other sabi mamas

Thanks smiley

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by enque(f): 4:10pm On Aug 19, 2016
Thanks a lot.

AlphaHandMaiden:

See comments in red below.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by enkaydewdrop(f): 4:20pm On Aug 19, 2016
#FabFriday...
Weightloss tips...

Here's what I did before I got married /pregnant...
I guess it should work again (I've started doing some of it, and it's working already grin)...

1....I couldn't do all the fruit /juice fast thingy.. . I would be very very hungry after like one or two hours, besides, I have ulcer and I would only just loose water weight; which would pile back on after the fast...

Instead of doing a juice fast, I watched what I ate, controlled my portions and ate more frequently; say 5-6 very small meals a day... (weightloss is 80% what you eat and 20% exercise).. .
Ate rice and lots of veggies, (instead of rice and just stew), Yam and veggies, lots of fruits, little rice and plenty beans, chicken without the skin, noodles occasionally, no red or fried meat, snacks and sugar... But most importantly, I had them in small portions...
(my cousins had eba and egusi soup for dinner last night, but I no try am... right now, I'm having small rice and lots of salad for lunch)...

2....I stopped eating from 6pm, latest, 7pm... If I got very hungry after 6/7pm, I snacked on fruits... Even during the day too...

3....I also reduced eating Swallows to once in like 2 weeks and stopped having them for dinner...

4....I made sure to exercise at least four times a week... I don't have strength for all those strong strong exercises, I came across an exercise dvd in 2011, and decided to use it...
Just check you tube for it, it helped me a whoooole lot...
"walk your belly flat" by/with Leslie Sansone.. .
There's the 3 mile walk, 4 mile walk, 5mile walk, e.t.c...
I found it very very easy to follow... You can do it at your convenience (but preferably in the morning) , and in your own room; you do not need a gym...
I used the 3 mile walk...
(haven't started exercising yet, I never get the power... Lemme start with food first and see how it goes)...

5...Before I started my weightloss journey, I checked my weight and took measurements of my arms, bust, underbust, wrists, waist (belly button part), waist (below the belly), hips, thighs; penned them down in my jotter, along with the date I took the measurements...
Thank God I did this, because after a while, my scale stopped moving. I kept eating clean and exercising, yet my weight wasn't changing, but when I checked my measurements, they were actually changing...
I was losing fat, and replacing it with muscle...
I took my measurements and weight every two weeks, to know if and how much progress I was making...

So, check your weight from time to time, but don't rely on your scale. Instead, focus on your measurements.
You'll feel inspired to do more when you see the results.. . And take lots of pictures too.. .

6...I drank a loooooot of water... Especially after exercising... It helps with metabolism.

If I remember anything again, I'll modify and quote...

Lemme check if I'll see a before and after picture to post...

Sorry for my long post... grin grin grin

20 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by runsaway: 4:26pm On Aug 19, 2016
Sugah

Abeg no vex. My edd is around sallah holiday; plus i Love fried Christmas and sallah ram, that is why I use ram for dues o

Your own due is coming- na Amazon gift card I go send come your end. Xoxo.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by fearless07(f): 4:30pm On Aug 19, 2016
Finally!!! U mamas can talk but it's all good cos I am getting useful tips from all the talk. Pls, like enkaydewdrop suggested can we discuss how to shed pregnancy weight especially for us that gave birth via CS (as per big tommy). This is my second cs and I want to know what I can do to shed tommy fat.
CC: zaynie, liftedhands, mitchyy, soonest and all Sabi mamas.

Ma'am liftedhands, how long should one take the uda pepper soup. TIA

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by runsaway: 4:37pm On Aug 19, 2016
Ijelex:
Good morning mama's, please help me, my skin looks so pale,especially my face. it started when I conceived, I changed my cream to jergens lotion in a bid to use something mild for my baby(don't blame me after series of miscarriages and lastly heterotopic pregnancy, I can even stay 9 months without baffing sef), but now it's worse especially my face(white heads)please what cream and soap can I use to look good and bright will be going back to my base next week. I want to look super cute for hubby.
Please help your sister as I want to buy it today
Thank you

Hi Mam,

You can try using Apple cider vinegar on your face; google it pls. That is what I use at the moment (in addition to eliminating dairy from my diet), and i have stopped breaking out.

How you find something safe that works for you.

All the best.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by enkaydewdrop(f): 4:38pm On Aug 19, 2016
enque:
Thanks a lot.

Sis, sabi mamas have answered you...
I use an electric pump and It has never shocked me...
The bottle and the part that attaches to my areola are plastic.. . Infact, the whole thing is plastic and it's very very convenient...

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by fearless07(f): 4:42pm On Aug 19, 2016
Thanks @ enkaydewdrop for the weight loss tips. I have started doing some of the things you wrote. I will try and up my fruit intake cos eating fruits after I put to bed be like work for me. Kisses to baby Jay.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by enque(f): 4:50pm On Aug 19, 2016
Ok...What brand of the electric pump do u use?

enkaydewdrop:

Sis, sabi mamas have answered you...
I use an electric pump and It has never shocked me...
The bottle and the part that attaches to my areola are plastic.. . Infact, the whole thing is plastic and it's very very convenient...
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by enkaydewdrop(f): 4:59pm On Aug 19, 2016
enque:
Ok...What brand of the electric pump do u use?

Lansinoh double electric...

Fearless07, thank God.. . We're in this together sis...
kiss

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by cutestmummy: 5:02pm On Aug 19, 2016
Raptor2 tnk God, may your testimony be permanent....congrats

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mydreams25: 5:14pm On Aug 19, 2016
Sugah,uglyBetty1,enque,missmalachi and liftedhands thanks for your contribution, am now convinced that its not just hearsay that some women dont experience morning sickness.
For us thats experiencing it may God give us strenght to scale through.amen. So i remembered pepper can cure nausea,i just went to one pormo joint yesterday at museum center ilorin with my big bowl and ordered for a full plate of hot peppered coiled soft onion cooked pormo and has been taking it since yesterday,omo nausea disappeared with full force and am enjoying myself,will take it easy with it sha. I dont want to post pictures cos the ones you people use to post use to wound me lol make i know do tick for tact.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (2186) (2187) (2188) (2189) (2190) (2191) (2192) ... (6956) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: YModulosGodSon and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.