Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,068 members, 7,835,604 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:24 PM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (2202) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8196753 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2199) (2200) (2201) (2202) (2203) (2204) (2205) ... (6959) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by limsycutey(f): 2:23pm On Aug 22, 2016
BellaElla, your post cracked me up. You are making sense Jor. grin

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by olaoyekemi(f): 2:31pm On Aug 22, 2016
Who else is feeling dis way undecided

13 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sugah: 2:32pm On Aug 22, 2016
Runsaway sorry I can't help you there. Im a solitary person that finds comfort in herself, so as long as I have the basic things I don't get bored easily. Even though my maternity leave started last week, iv been off work and in a foreign land for 7weeks now. Iv being watching tv series, baby shopping, reading about taking care of baby and enjoying my last days of being just a wife.

9 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by enque(f): 2:37pm On Aug 22, 2016
If i start to talk all the kind of weird dreams i have everyday since i got pregnant, u go laugh tire.. I have even had to stop telling hubby about them cos he is beginning to think its too weird.
Anyways its not like they are scary dreams or nightmares, they are just unbelievably funny cheesy

Florena:
Capo @iomoge2, I'm doing very fine, LO kicks very often nw, even while standing, currently 29weeks 3days. I'm going shopping next week with sis in law as she sabi dosumu well well. It is well!
Na so I dreamt 3days ago dat I gave birth to a very black baby, eeeee, like charcoal, I neva see where baby dey black from birth, funny enough I was very happy in d dream grin who else is having weird dreams?

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by BritneyStacy: 2:44pm On Aug 22, 2016
olaoyekemi:
Who else is feeling dis way undecided
You can say this again and again! !!

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Twogreatnations: 2:44pm On Aug 22, 2016
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Dunni29(f): 3:03pm On Aug 22, 2016
Happy Birthday Cappo Sixx. May God bless your new age and give you a safe delivery
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by marionclaire: 3:15pm On Aug 22, 2016
sugah:
On hiring nannys and bringing househelps, lets not forget to get them tested for STD's and pregnancy (for live in small children) to avoid stories that touch.

Very true. Not only STD and pregnancy, also test for hepatitis. I once got a maid for my mum and the girl was HIV positive. We didn't know at first but she kept having different things on her skin till the day she was taken for a comprehensive test that was when we found out.
Interesting part is that both the girl and the agent that brought her knew but didn't tell us.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by olaoyekemi(f): 3:18pm On Aug 22, 2016
#prayermonday#
Heavenly father we give you all the glory, Honour and adoration.we thank you for our life's,our family and most especially this precious being we are carrying.Therefore we say

1.Thank you for the provision of this child.
2.thank you Lord for this child shall be great before you and shall do exploit in your name.
3. We decree that no sickness or plague will come upon the baby in the name of Jesus
4.we decree soundness,health and wholeness into the spirit, soul and body of the baby In.
5.we ban our babies from inheriting any evil thing from our family line Ijn.
6.we speak wholeness,soundness and perfection into the heart,eyes,ears,skin,bones,teeth of our babies In.
7.let our babies be covered with the blood of Jes us and surrounded by hedge of divine fire.
8.we disallow our babies from having/accepting any form of infirmity,in the name of Jesus.
9.Let the respiratory,digestive and circulatory systems of our babies be normal,strong and healthy,Ijn.
10.you baby,hear the word of the Lord.Your position must be head down at birth,in the name of Jesus. The cord must be the perfect length and position,not around the baby's neck Ijn
11.oh Lord let our child be saved at an early age.

Let Issaih 66 vs 7 be our portion
We commit our ATC to ur care oh Lord,surprise them,may their joy be full,they shall be joyful mothers come 2017.in Jesus name we have prayed.

TEAMSEPTEMBER for painless delivery

28 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sugah: 3:38pm On Aug 22, 2016
marionclaire:

Very true. Not only STD and pregnancy, also test for hepatitis. I once got a maid for my mum and the girl was HIV positive. We didn't know at first but she kept having different things on her skin till the day she was taken for a comprehensive test that was when we found out.
Interesting part is that both the girl and the agent that brought her knew but didn't tell us.

I actually meant comprehensive tests... especially hepatitis.
A teenage hh that was employed failed to mention she was pregnant and HIV positive too.

A woman that just had a baby got a visit from her neighbor.... The neighbor kissed the baby..baby hadn't being immunized, neighbor had hepatitis....baby got hepatitis and died.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mitchyy(f): 3:39pm On Aug 22, 2016
@twogreatnations, Fortius might be able to help you out

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sugah: 3:54pm On Aug 22, 2016
Team September for supernatural delivery.

#prayer Monday.

Heavenly father we have come once again to give you our unreserved thanks and appreciation for how far you have brought us. We thank you for how well our pregnancies have progressed so far. We thank you for our sisters that have put to bed so far. We commit the rest of us into your care as we trust you would grant us supernatural deliveries. We thank you for our healthy babies and supportive husbands.

These babies you have given us lord, we pray that you provide all that is required to take care of their material, emotional, psychological and most importantly spiritual needs.

We commit our ATC sisters into your hands as we continue to thank you for their lives. We know and trust that you have already answered their prayers. You have said that none shall be barren. We thank you as they continue to testify to your goodness.

We ask these through Jesus Christ your son our lord, Amen.

20 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by beyedew(f): 3:56pm On Aug 22, 2016
Twogreatnations‎
Yes sis,it won't b easy bt there r ways to mk it easier. Let me try ok.

If u hv a steady lyt or semi-steady lyt, or if u run gen a lot. U can start now to mk ur soups,different types n store in ur fridge,stew too. U can also mk white beans in large quantity n store as well.

If u hv a washing machine,washing problem z out then. Though I dnt wash my baby's clothes wit washing machine cos it seems to make d elastic on d cloth less elastic.

If u hv a microwave,bring out all d food u wil need 4d day,allow dem to defrost n heat them up in ur microwave.

If u can get a private school cleaner to come once a week(probably sats) to cum clean up ur home 4u,since u won't hv any1 staying with u,there wil b less mess in ur home hence d once a week cleaning.

Thank God that ur dh helps out,he shld pls continue cos u both wil need it cos a happy n less stressed mom equals a happy family.

If u hv trusted frnds in church or sumtin,u can also solicit 4 their help ok. 

Try to tk ur bath b4 baby wakes up in d mawny cos you'd b surprised at how a tiny weeny little baby wil b a handful,its not their fault,they didn't beg to b royalty.

Try as much as possible to put them in ur prayers(it mustn't b a break down heaven kind of prayer alys,just commit dem into God's hands,me I pray 4my Lo at ny place n anytym,u myt b gisting me n I wil b looking at u,u won't even knw dat I'm praying 4my lo)  n observe good hygiene(alys wash ur hands n evry1 shld too b4 handling ur baby),cos a sick baby z oh lawd!!!

Above all trust in God to help u pull tru,cos He cannot allow u go tru sometin u can't conquer.

I hope with these few points of mine,I hv been able to convince n nt confuse u.. kisses sis.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sugah: 3:58pm On Aug 22, 2016
Beyedew, twogreatnations is expecting twins grin hence her worry.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by beyedew(f): 4:03pm On Aug 22, 2016
sugah:
Beyedew, twogreatnations is expecting twins grin hence her worry.

Blood of Jesus!!!! I didn't get dat part ooooo.
Sis,cant u beg dh?? Atleast dat early stage,u can get sum1 dat wil come in d mawny n go home in d eveny?? Sis,I won't lie to u it won't b easy ooooo @all.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Mummide: 4:05pm On Aug 22, 2016
Good news! Goodnews!! Goodnews!!!
My Prince charming is with me live n direct, he arrived this morning @ 11:52am, VB no tear, but I hear am sha.
Britneystacy how are u, pls try n kpekus if u 've not, that's what helped me together with a long work then singing and dancing with hubby just last 9t n Labour stated midnight.... wishing u n my other teamies safe delivery. B.s. na later later o

53 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sugah: 4:06pm On Aug 22, 2016
Twogreatnations sorry I might not have a solution for you. But do not totally rule out nanny/help because of a few bad stories....there are still some good nannys out there. You should just be willing to engage the services of an agent and don't hesitate to sack anyone that doesn't meet your expectations. Also consider just hiring someone to do house chores only, if you are not comfortable with a nanny.

My sisters current is really good that iv already asked her to help me source for one.

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by feddy27: 4:07pm On Aug 22, 2016
Runsaway, don't feel bored ok. Things I do during the waiting game include going to the cinema, window shopping, do pedicure, sleep, eat, lounge at home and use the Internet very well esp for my biz cos dats wen I av ample time
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sugah: 4:12pm On Aug 22, 2016
Congrats mummide. May your prince bring you joy .

Onebabyperday grin August and September mamas doing collabo grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by feddy27: 4:14pm On Aug 22, 2016
Twogreatnations, leave the stories about nanny and pray to get a good one. Truth is you can't do it alone! One baby is a lot of work, let alone two. Remember you still av post partum recovery. You are not as strong as you think o!

Preferably get a come and go person. She resumes 7am, closes 5-6pm Mom - Sat. Her chores should be cleaning your house, washing babies' clothes, going to market and prepare basic meals like rice for you. If these chores are taken care of, you can face d baby. Otherwise, you will break down and land in hospital o!

You and dh can take care of bathing and feeding baby. Dats how I run my parole at home. It gives you peace knowing you don't av to clean and wash. If you have this arrangement in place, u can do without a relative.

8 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by feddy27: 4:15pm On Aug 22, 2016
Congrats mummide!

Sugah, how re u doin? Will hola once I'm in.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Blessedmum(f): 4:17pm On Aug 22, 2016
Sixx:
Morning mamas its my birthday 2day grin join me to celebrate and thnk God for loving me, keeping me and blessing my family without measure. cool
Happy birthday dearie, God bless your new age.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sugah: 4:18pm On Aug 22, 2016
feddy27:

Sugah, how re u doin? Will hola once I'm in.

Nice!
Hexpering you grin

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Blessedmum(f): 4:26pm On Aug 22, 2016
@ olubankemi, I can relate with what u're going through as am also experiencing something similar. The girl staying with me steals, urinates and can lie for africa, I keep repeating same thing over and over again. Infact av decided dat once I give birth she's going back, I can't let her kill me before my time and dat kind of person can av negative influence on the kids. With my experience with her am not sure I ll get any househelp again.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Blessedmum(f): 4:29pm On Aug 22, 2016
feddy27:
That excitement knowing that your maternity leave has started grin grin grin grin
I envy you o, wish I can start mine tomorrow but it's still in 3weeks time.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Blessedmum(f): 4:33pm On Aug 22, 2016
Teal:

Have had same stucked in my bombom for a week plus now too but its not painful. Wondering if it's what tbey call pile,
It's pile I used to experience it pre-pregnancy once in a while but now pregnancy has make it come out in full force though it's painless.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by limsycutey(f): 4:38pm On Aug 22, 2016
Twogreatnations, please tell DH to reconsider, don't let some bad stories here and there scare you. Taking care of babies won't be funny without help. No matter how good your husband's intentions are, it's A LOT of work.
Take my compound for example, there are six families there, three of them have elderly maids and they have been with them for years without issues. One of them even got a lady for us, she was with us for some months before we let her go cos she did something that really annoyed DH and her personal hygiene wasn't good enough for me. But in all honesty the lady was generally OK considering some stories we hear these days.

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by BellaElla(f): 4:41pm On Aug 22, 2016
mama sugah you are absolutely right about the testing thing. the stories we hear these days are horrible
this weekend I will do that o, thanks for saying this.
mama twogreatnations , it is very easy for husbands to declare that there would be no live in HH cos they are not the ones that would pass through the stress.
are you ready to cook, wash plates, clothes, go to market, take care of your self, attend to two newborns at once? after all the vigilante you do for night? can you still kpekus at night, wont you resent your DH?
my sister it is not easy, agreed some househelps are a handful but they are necessary evils.
would we now say we would not drive because we know someone that died in an accident?
you can get someone that only does house work for you, while u focus on ur babies.
if you don't like her, fire her, hire another one.
find a way to convince you DH, if u go lie give am that doctor shouted at u for being too active, go ahead
a womans life is hard enough as it is biko, don't let work and babies wear you out so soon o, so you wont age 30 yrs over night
before I had a househelp, I would wake up by 5am, wash, then go to work by 8am, come back 5pm, straight to market.
DH didn't increase by monthly money o, na only try o, sorry o, weldone o, ur hard working o, next day the same thing.
as the househelp came, na still the same monthly money I dey get, plus the plenty rest I dey get, I will just come back and stretch my leg after a long day at work.
there is no reward here on earth for stressing urself to please man o, unless if the reward is in heaven grin grin

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by BellaElla(f): 4:44pm On Aug 22, 2016
limsycutey:
BellaElla, your post cracked me up. You are making sense Jor. grin

hahahaha, thanks mama. I am for anything that would make my life easier o grin

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by zimunachimdi: 4:45pm On Aug 22, 2016
twogreatnations,i wish i can help out but ua having twins. i started taking care of my baby from day 10 with dh. just beg your dh on the need for a help,u hear?

August mamas,una too much ooo. congrats to those that have delivered their babies and safe delivery to the remaining ones.

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by BellaElla(f): 4:48pm On Aug 22, 2016
Florena:
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin I like u! No time to dey do vigilante on top d matter, just "catch and kill"

yes mama grin grin grin, I no dey look no mean say my antennae no dey alert

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Omojudy: 4:51pm On Aug 22, 2016
realdentist:

OK..I see. Have u explained this to ur doc? Maybe they'll see reasons with u and do it earlier. any which way, it will end in praise
Na govt dey insist on D 14. Private is Ok with 12 so guess I have to use private.

(1) (2) (3) ... (2199) (2200) (2201) (2202) (2203) (2204) (2205) ... (6959) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: daragoldy(f), Parkiz(f) and 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.