Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,772 members, 7,809,978 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:07 PM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (2225) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8125168 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2222) (2223) (2224) (2225) (2226) (2227) (2228) ... (6954) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by enque(f): 7:21am On Aug 26, 2016
I started in June, but for now my appointment is once a month.
The 1st class I attended was a lecture sha

Sixx:
Ok thnks dear but wen did u start anc n were dey all quiet at first?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Sixx: 7:21am On Aug 26, 2016
Favouredmom:

Serious undertone? You must have read too much meaning to my long post. It's no big deal, relax! Nobody get time to quarrel. If you aren't careful sef, I'll personally port you to dec 31 and you go born at 11.59pm when everybody go dey shout happy new year tongue

In fact I'm welcoming you in advance to team December, start picking celebration names for your LO cheesy

The main thing like other mums here say is mother alive, baby alive and father alive with plenty money
Dat wud be nice, i wud luv 2 port u knw. If u had d power to do dat 4 me, u will be my bestie 4 life. wink

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by enque(f): 7:22am On Aug 26, 2016
ur little sister ke? will she b able to??

Akorkor:

My sister.... I haven't done any shopping oh. Though I have the money but I don't have time at all. Thinking of sending my little sister to go and do the shopping for me.
Can't shout for market abeg!!! My own baby dey do Jackie chan too oh. Sometime he go dey queit though.
In all, we bless God.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Sixx: 7:25am On Aug 26, 2016
enque:
I started in June, but for now my appointment is once a month.
The 1st class I attended was a lecture sha

Ok thnks dear
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Favouredmom(f): 7:26am On Aug 26, 2016
Sixx:
Dat wud be nice, i wud luv 2 port u knw. If u had d power to do dat 4 me, u will be my bestie 4 life.

Only God has that power, He alone knows what's best. My doctor told me the other day that my LOs may come in November because twins usually come earlier as they don't get much space to add weight again by 38weeks, so I'm just trusting God for the best. He alone has the final say, we refuse to stress or worry about it.

@ akorkor, if your sister is a better shopper you can solicit her help but it's also good you find time probably to go with her. Let her help with the haggling and stuff while you pick what you love
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Mumtwins08: 7:27am On Aug 26, 2016
And then his Heart rate started dropping ( what I feared the most ). They stopped the oxytocin and he became better . My doctor kept watching the heart rate and contractions ... Then strong contractions started coming . Doctor started asking if I wasn't feeling it ..I said no that I only felt pain in my legs ... She checked after 1 hour I was 5cm . The contraction continued and it was still painless . I was checked and I was 6cm. Then the devil tried to strike ... Baby's heartbeat dropped again and this time oxygen wasn't getting to his brain , then somehow he moved up and stayed on my left side .Then I started crying .. Calling on God and reminding him of his promises . The doctor asked us to watch for another hour as there is a risk of brain damage or we do CS immediately . I did not hesitate to sign the CS papers . I was wheeled into the theater . My husband was there taking pictures he was brought out and all the sadness I felt went away . My husband was crying ...so was I . At that moment I just wanted him to be fine . I cared less about myself . He was checked and everything was perfect with him . One of my fibroid had to be removed cos it was in the way when seeing me back . But Scan can lie sha .. I was good 3kg he came out weighting 3.5. The recovery for CS is a lot as the pain ehn no be here . But each time I feel pain I just stare at my baby and I know it's all worth it. Thank you

49 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Mumtwins08: 7:30am On Aug 26, 2016
Omojudy:

They say dating scans are more accurate in first trimester. Na why the lab guys dey try use scope ask of lmp. All u need to check at this stage is how not stressed and active the baby is.

Thank you so much .
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Mumtwins08: 7:33am On Aug 26, 2016
Thanks to everyone who congratulated me. I can't start mentioning everyone . God bless you

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by firsttymum(f): 7:51am On Aug 26, 2016
Mumtwins08:
Thanks to everyone who congratulated me. I can't start mentioning everyone . God bless you
congratulations darling. God is good

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Blessedmum(f): 7:56am On Aug 26, 2016
Sixx:

Blessedmum dear, long time no hear, it will soon be u oo, Praying for all our former atc mamas, God will make it easy for u and keep u n lo in the hollow of his hands.
Am ok Sis, patiently waiting for my Testimony's arrival. God ll make it easy for everyone of us.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Blessedmum(f): 8:07am On Aug 26, 2016
mayluv:
God blessed me with a bouncing baby girl yesterday thru vaginal birth weighing 3.1kg at 40w 3days.
Here is wishing all mamas here safe delivery and ATC mamas, never loose hope. It will all end in praise.
Congrats dear, God bless the little princess.
Team August /September dropping painlessly.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by PresVA: 8:07am On Aug 26, 2016
@ Feddy27 , how much do you pay your nanny that comes in d morning and goes when you're bk from work? Or what's their salary range like?
Is there any agency supplying such in Ph here?

Then how do you manage baby at night without help and still have strength to go work the nxt day? embarassed

Just so confused on how to manage baby and work. cry
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Evacroft: 8:33am On Aug 26, 2016
Birth Alert!!!

Am happy to announce the birth of my charming little prince,he wowed many and charmed me with his beauty, may his name alone be praised. Gave birth on 16th.
Mother and son doing very well.i was still hoping for my surprise twin to show up grin,but it didn't come through.

Congrats to all the mothers that has birth,may they be a source of joy to u.

Congrats to all team August and all the porters. Bs coming pretty soon.

58 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by princessKF(f): 8:39am On Aug 26, 2016
HumbledbYGrace:
MissMalachi my heart goes out to you, everything has a reason for happening dear sis. Baby Sophy and DH are there for closure, just be with them, tell them how you feel and pray with them. I believe you've come across HOW TO PRAY EFFECTIVELY and read about prayer of agreement, you will find peace in the process and God will surely show you if it was His will or not.

Britneystacey, Loistee, Mumjb and Sugar congratulations. @ Mummy Ayomide, Ayo is a correct Yankee BAE cheesy ….He's too fresh. Enjoy vigilante mamas, we await your sweet BIRTH STORIES to the remaining August Mamas, keep up the faith, your time is almost here, porting is allowed, just enjoy your bump and nunus doing Athletic gymnastics inside you, soon you will be pecking their chubby lovely cheeks non stop. smiley

PrincessKF happy birthday to DH, blessed years ahead.

Sayodaddy baby March has grown, its funny when they are starting to get independent. My DD does the same thing, she's struggling to roll on to her stomach but can roll sideways, so she always cries when she can't face down and its her favourite position.

Melly245, boda diamond is bae, well done Ma, kisses to him.

Anak123 Bae's eyes though, this guy says a word without making a statement with those eyes.

Happytemi your daughter is cute, oya chop kiss
kiss on her behalf.

Ginababy why did you take baby Faithful pictures because he didn't want? See Mr handsome forming serious, I like the pose.

Kotias0003 Thanks for that lovely bs, so are you going down the missionary lane again since you scared DH? Hope Lo is doing great, we are advised to put them by the breast they will finally find their way. Whats the meaning of ObabiOlorunkosi  please?

Golddiamond kwenu?

Titi refused to wake up since, just snapped her like that.

Thanks ma.... your baby is so Cute.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 8:50am On Aug 26, 2016
mayluv:
God blessed me with a bouncing baby girl yesterday thru vaginal birth weighing 3.1kg at 40w 3days.
Here is wishing all mamas here safe delivery and ATC mamas, never loose hope. It will all end in praise.
#Team August we rock like that. My cappo of life britneystacey i hail you.
BS later
welcome princess. Congrats mama

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by peggygee: 8:53am On Aug 26, 2016
Mumtwins08:
And then his Heart rate started dropping ( what I feared the most ). They stopped the oxytocin and he became better . My doctor kept watching the heart rate and contractions ... Then strong contractions started coming . Doctor started asking if I wasn't feeling it ..I said no that I only felt pain in my legs ... She checked after 1 hour I was 5cm . The contraction continued and it was still painless . I was checked and I was 6cm. Then the devil tried to strike ... Baby's heartbeat dropped again and this time oxygen wasn't getting to his brain , then somehow he moved up and stayed on my left side .Then I started crying .. Calling on God and reminding him of his promises . The doctor asked us to watch for another hour as there is a risk of brain damage or we do CS immediately . I did not hesitate to sign the CS papers . I was wheeled into the theater . My husband was there taking pictures he was brought out and all the sadness I felt went away . My husband was crying ...so was I . At that moment I just wanted him to be fine . I cared less about myself . He was checked and everything was perfect with him . One of my fibroid had to be removed cos it was in the way when seeing me back . But Scan can lie sha .. I was good 3kg he came out weighting 3.5. The recovery for CS is a lot as the pain ehn no be here . But each time I feel pain I just stare at my baby and I know it's all worth it. Thank you

Thank God it ended in praise. The stress was sure worth it. Congrats once again n rapid healing to u.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 8:56am On Aug 26, 2016
Evacroft:
Birth Alert!!!

Am happy to announce the birth of my charming little prince,he wowed many and charmed me with his beauty, may his name alone be praised. Gave birth on 16th.
Mother and son doing very well.i was still hoping for my surprise twin to show up grin,but it didn't come through.

good news everyday, congrats, welcome prince, more money to your household.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by peggygee: 8:58am On Aug 26, 2016
Evacroft:
Birth Alert!!!

Wen I was looking forward to tap into ur surprise twins for mine too grin, congrats dea on the birth of ur Lo, may he bring u and ur family happiness n blessings. Mamas dropping it like haut......
Tapping into u guys anointing for swift n painless delivery of my Lo. Congrats to u an d all the mamas who have downloaded

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by peggygee: 9:01am On Aug 26, 2016
Congrats to u dea @mayluv, onthe birth of ur princess, may her birth bring u n ur family joy unspeakable. Enjoy the vigilante.....tapping into ur anointing of safe delivery
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by BeeBlossoms: 9:01am On Aug 26, 2016
My first ANC was like that, but the next time I went, we had lecture o, they taught us on induction... Reasons for it, risks, types, conditions etc. Twas interesting, and we did exercise too unlike the 1st time

Sixx:
Pls mamas help a FTM, am confused, last ANC was 2 weeks ago, afternoon session, i met wit doc den n he fixed my next appt in 4 weeks time. But dt day nobody taught anything, i was expecting a lecture from midwife or sombori about u knw, preggy stuff as most mamas will say dey taught dem dis n dat, but no one spoke. N wen i asked nurse she sed just come on ur nxt appt. Pls is this normal? cos am tinking of gate crashing d ANC of 2moro morning 2 see if i will catch dem teaching somtin. Pls tell me, if its lyk dat, i will change 2 another hospital cos i dnt undstand. Sabi mamas pllss.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Harmless1: 9:02am On Aug 26, 2016
Evacroft:
Birth Alert!!!

congrats. Thank God for safe delivery
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by suzy(f): 9:19am On Aug 26, 2016
Congrats to all the mamas. God bless u and ur Los, Their presences is the beginning of greater things to come.
If a whole captain can port,Any1 can.
To all remaining Mamas waiting to meet their Los. God will make it sooner than u think with easy and painless delivery.

All the cuties is making me fall inluv d more . May God Almighty guide and protect them for us.

To the ATC mamas. This year will not pass u by IJN/ (Amen) Pls rejoice with others and u will see what God will do for u. Keep trusting and never be tired of praying to God.God bless u all. Baby bliss to u all.

Am keeping to TeamDec by God's grace.

#TeamDecsupernaturaldelivery#

5 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by limsycutey(f): 9:36am On Aug 26, 2016
Misssmalachi, so sorry for your loss. The Lord will restore all you have lost in Jesus name. Amen

Congratulations Evacroft and mayluv, we thank God for safe delivery, may God bless your LOs abundantly. Amen

My teamies are seriously repping, we serve a living God. I can't wait to come and announce the birth of my baby too, it will surely end in praise.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by feddy27: 9:52am On Aug 26, 2016
PresVA:
@ Fedd..y27 , how much do you pay your nanny that comes in d morning and goes when you're bk from work? Or what's their salary range like?
Is there any agency supplying such in Ph here?

Then how do you manage baby at night without help and still have strength to go work the nxt day? embarassed

Just so confused on how to manage baby and work. cry

Take a hug first *hugs* The many pecks dat comes with motherhood and career. I ws once as confused as you are and I cried wen I had to, to ease my mind.

Ok, mum arranged for the girl for me thru one lady. I paid the lady 5k. Their salary range is within 10-20k depending on where they re comin from ie considering transport and the nature of their job.

My nanny stays close to me so we walks to work and she earns 12k. Her major chores are to clean my house, wash&iron baby's clothes and take care of him while I'm at work. She does not cook 4 me. Also, other extras I do: I bought her a phone and she eats twice or takes her last meal home.

As for my toddler, I drop off him and his nanny at granny's house. Sometimes if I'm running late, hubby does d drop off and either of us dat gets home first will do pick up.

For baby to sleep at night, I reduce screen time ie tv watching and he does a lot of outdoor play; football, race, riding bike etc. 7.30-8pm, he takes his bath and eats. 9-9.30p, lights out and I put him to sleep. Wen he wakes up at night, I feed him again and he goes back to sleep. In d morning, I give him a bath, dress him up, feed and take care of myself too then we all leave d house. Since I got preggy, dats a lot for me coupled with tiredness so hubby bathes and dresses him up and also does the drop off.

If you are preggy already, av a chat wit ur boss to allow you 1hr late. U can negotiate to close 1hr afta others to balance d time.

I don't knw of any nanny agency, I've always had people bring dem for me.

Take it easy each day as it comes and don't beat yourself to it. All the best dear

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by comtem2011: 9:58am On Aug 26, 2016
missmalachi:
@ favouredmom
Maureensylvia
Prettmum
Mummytee
Thank u so very plenty

MumZ......its jus 8days to my dd bday so I will use this weekend to prep for it.
On my part am still yet to know the cause.
Cheer up sister, most time when abortion/miscarriage happen in first trimester its probably there is abnormalities in the growing foetus. Do ur research on first trimester abortion and u will c ur self. God loves his own and will never give us what we cannot handle. it happened to me during my first pregnancy and I took in 2months after evacuation. so stay strong and prepare urself again and pls don't stop taking ur folic acid.

Congrats sugah and all other mamas that v offloaded, Your joy shall be permanent.

Welcome newbies and strength to carry to term shall b bestowed upon u.

Waddling mamas and vigilante mamas, I hail thee.

God bless u all.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by LadyMessi(f): 10:00am On Aug 26, 2016
Congrats to mayluv and Evacroft, may God bless your new ones and uplift your bank account with more money for their warfare.

To my able capoo, iomoge2 and wonderful November mamas, how is the ministry going?
It seems am alone o, as I haven't bought anything yet. In all the Lord is our strength.

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by evamum: 10:03am On Aug 26, 2016
mayluv:
#Team August we rock like that. My cappo of life britneystacey i hail you.
BS later

Congratulations teamie, may she be source of joy to your family always, yes team August we rock like that.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by feddy27: 10:11am On Aug 26, 2016
Missmalachi, it is well with you dear! God will restore that which was lost. *hugs*

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by feddy27: 10:15am On Aug 26, 2016
Congratulations Evacroft, mayluv and mumtwins08! We celebrate with your families on the arrival of your bundles of joy

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Favouredmom(f): 10:15am On Aug 26, 2016
I've been reading about pregnancy weight gain lately and I have a couple of questions to ask.
1. How easy is it to lose weight gained during pregnancy if one does exclusive breastfeeding?
2. In what trimester did you gain the most?
3. Was it hard to lose the weight and how did you lose it after pregnancy?
4. For mums that carried multiples, about how many kgs did you gain approximately throughout the pregnancy?
5. Did breastfeeding really help?

Cc AlphaHandMaiden, udoomama, dexterush, mitchyy, Liftedhands, Fortius, and other Sabi mamas. I'm hoping to get real life answers here as against what Dr Google says.

Pls don't jump and pass my plenty questions as I'm sure others will gain from it. Thanks in advance mamas

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by bulunton(f): 10:23am On Aug 26, 2016
Thanks to God for all ds births. They are indeed supernatural.May God keep them for us and replenish all those that experienced any form of loss.Good morning all.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Gaily04(f): 10:33am On Aug 26, 2016
mayluv:
#Team August we rock like that. My cappo of life britney.stacey i hail you.
BS later

Congrats. May God bless your LO.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (2222) (2223) (2224) (2225) (2226) (2227) (2228) ... (6954) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.