Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,248 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:15 AM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (2230) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8125790 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2227) (2228) (2229) (2230) (2231) (2232) (2233) ... (6954) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sugah: 12:07pm On Aug 27, 2016
Liftedhands:
Sugah yaff born o!!!!!!!!!! Ayomide ti de oooooooooo!!!! Whoop whoop whoop!!! Olorun a wo! Olurun a da si! Chineke chebe ma duo nwa oma ozitere anyi na ha Jesus amen. Kisses kiss kiss kiss to him kiss kiss

my heart rejoices when a ttc mama gives birth only those who has been there can imagine the immense relief the baby gives to the family! All praises to the Most High God.

This red carpet is for you son.

We are very honored mama Ekene cheesy
How is Ekene doing?

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Liftedhands(f): 12:07pm On Aug 27, 2016
Bulunton I just saw your pm.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Liftedhands(f): 12:08pm On Aug 27, 2016
sugah:

We are very honored mama Ekene cheesy
How is Ekene doing?
Ekene is fine! Kiss Ayo for us .

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Harmless1: 12:09pm On Aug 27, 2016
limsycutey:
Praise the Lord with me mamas!!! Had my prince today at 8.05am via VD, weighing 3.6kg with a little tear. God made it easier than my first smiley. BS coming later.

Safe delivery to other August mamas yet to offload, our God is on the throne!!!

congrats. God bless him

Father Lord pls ayam ready ooo
pls pick my call.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sugah: 12:10pm On Aug 27, 2016
iomoge2:

Ss in ehn.... i just came across sugahs post with the modification. .. i wan cry.
I missed cry cry
Will wait 4 next time.

How r u doing ?
Enjoy the days, werks n months ahead.

Hugs.
Mama Zoe sorry you missed thread cuties. Ayomide's pix is on my WhatsApp

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Seun(m): 12:17pm On Aug 27, 2016
limsycutey:
Praise the Lord with me mamas!!! Had my prince today at 8.05am via VD, weighing 3.6kg with a little tear. God made it easier than my first smiley. BS coming later.

Safe delivery to other August mamas yet to offload, our God is on the throne!!!
Congrats!

26 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by runsaway: 12:19pm On Aug 27, 2016
ebony13:

Congrats o. I'm sure your mind is at rest now. I didn't stay at the hospital for that long after cerclage o. Did mine on a Wednesday and was discharged on Saturday.

Runsaway thanks for that info on when your cerclage was removed. My doc says mine would be removed during CS at 38 weeks. I'm just scared of what if I start contracting before then. It is well

Omojudy, ebony13,

Wow, didn't know people stayed in the hospital for that long after placement.

Stayed one night for monitoring only. My doctor had to speak with insurance company that was insisting that cerclage is an outpatient procedure.

Was yours shirokdah? I Got McDonald which was a pretty short procedure to place in under GA but I saw pepper during the removal.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by dunasy(f): 12:36pm On Aug 27, 2016
deyoola:
Pls mamas don't read and jump pass pls,did anybody have a contact or lication of where can I get coconut oil in large quantity .

Lemme send you a snapshot from Alphahandmaiden's reply sometime ago.

You can call the number to verify

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Coldfeet(f): 12:39pm On Aug 27, 2016
Seun:
Congrats!
incredible! shocked baba nla himself.

9 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Coldfeet(f): 12:40pm On Aug 27, 2016
Congrats to all that have put to bed!
My cappo sugah congrats o.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by feddy27: 1:08pm On Aug 27, 2016
Congrats limsycutey. God be praised
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by AlphaHandMaiden(f): 1:10pm On Aug 27, 2016
dunasy:

Lemme send you a snapshot from Alphahandmaiden's reply sometime ago.

You can call the number to verify

Thanks a mil for the mention. Really appreciated.

@ deyoola: you can call the lady to discuss and place an order on the quantity you are interested in. Thanks
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 1:17pm On Aug 27, 2016
Eyin maami nd Baami ...shey daada ni mo bale ooo...eku borning ooo...eku talking ooo...eku bumping ooo...ayaf missed yall mehn..

limsycutey yaff born ooo...Halleluyah to Jesus..lil law has landedgrin

mak i check my mentions..to read back my shinkini megabite go disfarahan

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 1:26pm On Aug 27, 2016
kotias003...congrats sis..wao ur bs is lik a drama...all thanks to God

missmalachi...sori abt d loss..may d heavenly Lord bless u wt a glorious angel soon..ehugs ma nd regards to sophie.

rejoice02..thnkx for askin ma..my day start 12noon so cleaning,cookin nd playin wt my two goons no dey gv me tym to check here,i can only chat on moi whatzapp..hw borri ma?

princessKF...happybirthdy to oga o..saw it on my mention,joy.happiness wont cease in ur home.

mumi sugah...congrats to u ma...grin..kisses nd lots of love to our princecharming ayomide

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by amypearl: 1:30pm On Aug 27, 2016
God bless u @realdentist and @ebony13. Worry wan kill me. Am relieved now.
Congrats limsycutey on the birth of ur boy. May ur joy be permanent
#teamjanuary I dey hail o....
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 1:52pm On Aug 27, 2016
BritneyStacy.mumtwins08..evacroft.mayluv..congrats to u mamas oo august team dey on fire ooo..see droppings...**i copied mumi liftedhands post ni o**cant read back o

Favouredmom..to ur question ma...i was size 8/10 b4 my first preggy,while breastfeedin lucas..i jumped to size 12/16..yeah very true! nd was actually happy then cuz i was lukin mamaish nowgrin,so wen dh start to complain dat am lukin bigger dan him..kia i start to dey google weightloss tips bt couldnt do any cuz of laziness,wen i stopped breastfeedin lucas at 1yr3mnth..i dropped to size 14 without doin anytin o..a month later i conceived nd i went back to size 14/16 nd i was actually bothered hw am goin to shed d weight bt miraculously a week afta my delivery i lost my preggy weight infact ryt now am size 12 without sweatin it o.i thot i wont lose my belly fat cuz it was massive bt thanks to my sil,she came to meet me at d hospital nd use hot towel to massage my tummy nd clots of blood was gushin out nd she told me to kip doin it afta bathin nd i was drinkin hot water for 3wks..ryt now sis my waist luks trim ..nazablossom can testifygrin i wil say hot water nd housechores helps my weight loss dis tym around nd a friend lost hers wt only breastfeedin,while sum follows enkaydewdrop tips too,body differs ma nd for u wt twins..na vigilante go help u lose d weighttongue..sori for d long tori.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mompurity2: 2:08pm On Aug 27, 2016
Oh wow!!!!big am so glad to be welcomed with good news. Congrats captain Britneystacey, evacroft, mumtwins08, limseycutey and sugar darling. May God bless your babies. Congrats to all team members that have offloaded and more strength to we vigilante mamas.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by zaynie(f): 2:24pm On Aug 27, 2016
Panting!!!!!
Whoops! I missed a lot but I don catch up wink
Congrats to all new mothers..... happiness all the way!
Infact my belle just dey sweet as I dey read.... wow! cheesy

Sorry for your losses.... Mgeey and Missmalachi... something better is surely on the way.

Welcome to all newbies..... I dey see as una just dey enter siddon ....una do well. Wey my dues? angry
My eyes are on you all.... angry

Preggy mommas how una dey? kiss kiss kiss
Easy pregnancy, easy birthing for you all.
Amin

I'm sorry I went MIA.... not my intention.... first I was so busy with the wedding then after the wedding, found out my subscription expired cry....and as month never end.... e dey do me one kind to chook hand inside my account plus someone close to me hurt me deeply and internet will make me lash out back harder.... so I jejely dey maintain my corner.
I've missed you all though.... once I saw free Wi-Fi na here I land straight away grin
I will be back fully once I subscribe..... wink

Amhappy....pm Hajarahbadmus for it please.

To all who asked after me.... thanks guys. I really appreciate kiss
Hormobollar
Prettmum
Talltosyne
Mitchyy..... how's Hansel? Glad to hear your scar closed and healed fine.
Rejoice02
AmJane
Mati4Christ
Flodel
Fearless07
Fortius..... Iya bae.....I'm good o...
Ufelirahmat
Twogreatnations.... how are the twins kicking wink
Purity77

Make I go download more movies to keep me busy grin

9 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Blessedmum(f): 2:34pm On Aug 27, 2016
Yippee! Our mamas are back we have missed u so much , abeg make una no abandon us again. Ozycy has been d one holding fort since.
Cc zaynie, liftedhands, fortius.
Enkaydewdrop I sight you Sis, how's baby Jay doing?

6 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by princessKF(f): 2:42pm On Aug 27, 2016
Fortius:
kotias003...congrats sis..wao ur bs is lik a drama...all thanks to God

missmalachi...sori abt d loss..may d heavenly Lord bless u wt a glorious angel soon..ehugs ma nd regards to sophie.

rejoice02..thnkx for askin ma..my day start 12noon so cleaning,cookin nd playin wt my two goons no dey gv me tym to check here,i can only chat on moi whatzapp..hw borri ma?

princessKF...happybirthdy to oga o..saw it on my mention,joy.happiness wont cease in ur home.

mumi sugah...congrats to u ma...grin..kisses nd lots of love to our princecharming ayomide

Thank you mama.... E ku vigilante grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sweetestmum: 2:44pm On Aug 27, 2016
Omojudy:
The fear of cerclage is over. Doc trap me for hospital Sha. Says two weeks, she even say na till I wan born before. No bleed again. By D way epidural is so surreal. How my leg go paralyze for hours, God dey. Make I force dh to buy me fine food to snap for una. cool.

Congratulations in advance omojudy, pls sama me with dos and don't of cerclage. I am threading the path soon.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sexymum1: 2:46pm On Aug 27, 2016
zaynie:

Ok.
Space booked. Will be back to modify.

Modified.
Breastmilk is very important because it contains all a newborn needs.
The colostrum which is usually the first to squirt out is usually thick and yellow. It contains a lot of antibodies that give the baby protection for the first 6months of life when the baby can start making it's own antibodies. It's like your baby's first vaccine.
Breastmilk also contains antibodies but not as concentrated as the colostrum. Usually all the antibodies the mother has ever produced is passed to the baby. It contains about a 100 ingredients that aren't found in cows milk and cannot be exactly duplicated.
Breastmilk also contains the right amount of nutrient to support optimum growth in babies. It is made specifically from a mother's diet meaning you are already introducing your diet to the child even before he begins to eat. Also as the baby grows, the milk composition changes to accommodate the baby's needs.
It is cost effective. No need for bottles, sterilizer or formula.
It promotes bonding between mother and child
It is ready-made. No advance planning, always available and just at the right temperature.
It is hygienic. A breast fed baby rarely had diarrhea since breast milk contains antibodies that destroy diarrhea causing microbes. Their bowel movement are less likely to cause diaper rash too. There is no risk of contamination or spoilage.
It is also more digestible, you will hardly ever find a constipated breast fed baby.
Virtually no baby is allergic to breastmilk although they can have allergic reactions to some food in the mother's diet.
The suction of milk from the breast requires a lot of effort and encourages the optimum development of jaws, teeth and palate.
Some say it decreases a woman's risk of having breast cancer (not proven )

The Bottle/ Formula.
It doesn't tie the mother down. She can work or sleep through the night.
It doesn't affect your diet. You can eat whatever you want.
It allows daddy to share some responsibilities.
It is a life saver. When mommy doesn't make milk in the first few days, when she is sick or dead, baby has to make do with formula.

Most moms already know which they would opt for.
You choose the one most convenient for you and you don't feel guilty. A happy mommy is a happy baby.

Complementary feeding starts from 6months although some say 4 months or when the baby reaches some milestones like sitting up or holding head up.
Usually by 6 months the baby's need begins to exceed what breastmilk can provide. The baby also begins to produce her own antibodies which will be stronger than the ones passed on to her from you.
Formula feeders simply upgrade to the next level. And spend more cos at this age they swallow milk like something else.
The common challenge is introducing other food to a baby. I have found out that from like 3 -4 months, spoon feeding your baby with milk/ formula like twice in a day makes the transition easier. It makes them recognise the spoon and be more open to it later.
At 6 months, your baby can eat almost all you eat but not honey, some seafood and for some meat.
To start with you need to puree the food. Pureed rice/spaghetti and milk, pureed potatoes and fish etc.
Whatever you eat, puree it and feed baby. Abeg no go puree Eba o. You can make very watery amala and ewedu and fish. Watch the sodium they ingest via salt and Maggie and don't be tempted to add sugar to their meals. You can begin to feed mashed food from like 8 months. Mashed food are thicker than pureed food.
Because you don't want to die at the stove, cereals are life savers for in between meals. You can choose to feed your baby with store bought cereals or make yours.
All na the same thing. Don't feed with golden morn abeg.
By 1, your baby should be able to eat all that you eat until they molars come out, they can't grind food so you may want to cut their food into tiny sizes and avoid hard food (like peanuts and carrot) to avoid choking.
If they must eat it, you might want to blend it to paste.

Florena, quote this to put it on the last page.

All I put up is to the best of my knowledge.

1 Like 4 Shares

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Liftedhands(f): 3:05pm On Aug 27, 2016
Missmalachi and mgeey so sorry for your losses God will replenish you both in Jesus name.

Blessedmum we are back o! Sorry we went Mia and thank you ozycy for holding forte kiss

Abeg mamas make una try reach newborn thread one of us @dunamit needs our help! But someone @blank claims she's fraud which I doubt, if in anyway God touches you to assist her please do and be blessed.

Dunamit I think you should have made your plea here where you are known better.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 3:14pm On Aug 27, 2016
Liftedhands:
Missmalachi and mgeey so sorry for your losses God will replenish you both in Jesus name.

Blessedmum we are back o! Sorry we went Mia and thank you ozycy for holding forte kiss

Abeg mamas make una try reach newborn thread one of us @dunamit needs our help! But someone @Teal claims she's fraud which I doubt, if in anyway God touches you to assist her please do and be blessed.

Dunamit I think you should have made your plea here where you are known better.
tnk u mam
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by iomoge2(f): 3:25pm On Aug 27, 2016
sugah:

Mama Zoe sorry you missed thread cuties. Ayomide's pix is on my WhatsApp
See the spead in which i used to run to whatsapp ehn.....

See his nose.... so handsome.
Chio.....

Zoe, pls come out looking like the prettiest lady ever.....hehehehehe.
We want Ayomide to ask 4 ya hand in marriage o.... grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Congratulations once more.....
Thank you Jesus.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 3:37pm On Aug 27, 2016
Gud Afternon Expectant Mothers, Am Nt Going To Type Much N Say Evritn Oh,, I Need Financial Help Frm Evry Able Mothers Here, Plsss Am One Of U Here And My Son Almst 6 Month Need Help We Are Going Tru A Veri Difficult Moment Right Nw, Am Ready To Gv Out Every Details Of My Self Incase I Will B Doubting Me, If God Have Blessed Any 1 Here Pls Help A Mother In Need

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by iomoge2(f): 3:39pm On Aug 27, 2016
oshey01:
Congratulations to all mama that put to bed.

At last my AYOMIDE show her sex oo at 28wks5day.My November mamas, how we dey na? The pain I'm experiencing trying to move my legs these days is not easy here o. God help me.

Been a while.
Our love 2 lo

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 3:45pm On Aug 27, 2016
mumy alphahandmaiden liftedhands zaynie and all senior mumy make una cum help me tallk to alble momis
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by enkaydewdrop(f): 4:05pm On Aug 27, 2016
Hey mamas... good afternoon.. . Sorry for my hiatus, it is well smiley

::::Kuhuz, marimaar, gurlnext2u, welcome and Happy bumping... smiley

::::MGeey and missmalachi, may God wipe away your tears and give you double for your trouble in Jesus Name... Amen...

::::Big congrats Sugah, Mumjb, loistee, BritneyStacy, mayluv, Evacroft, simplebukky, and limsycutey...
God bless your LOs...
kiss

::::Zimunachimdi, Twogreatnations, fearless07, rejoice02, AmJane, thanks for checking on me...
God bless you...
kiss

Blessedmum, Jay is fine.. . His wahala has trippled, but who am I to complain?
How are you doing ma'am? kiss
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ebony13: 4:07pm On Aug 27, 2016
runsaway:

Omojudy, ebony13,

Wow, didn't know people stayed in the hospital for that long after placement.

Stayed one night for monitoring only. My doctor had to speak with insurance company that was insisting that cerclage is an outpatient procedure.

Was yours shirokdah? I Got McDonald which was a pretty short procedure to place in under GA but I saw pepper during the removal.

Don't know which is Shirokdah or MacDonald, would browse on it shortly. I wasn't placed under GA though, just from my legs down. I could feel d pulling and all although I didn't feel pain. So it's painful to remove ehn? Good it would be done during CS then
I actually read online that it's an outpatient procedure but my doc insisted on a few days monitoring.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by enkaydewdrop(f): 4:08pm On Aug 27, 2016
Gaily04, hi ma'am... How's your LO doing?
Please, where did you have you arm implant procedure done and how was it done?
Were you given any local anaesthesia to numb the area?

(1) (2) (3) ... (2227) (2228) (2229) (2230) (2231) (2232) (2233) ... (6954) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.