Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,722 members, 7,809,750 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:13 PM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (2231) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8124874 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2228) (2229) (2230) (2231) (2232) (2233) (2234) ... (6954) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by realdentist(f): 4:26pm On Aug 27, 2016
Omojudy:
Amoxil nko, purple and cream I think capsule?
Not sure about amoxil dear. cc soonest
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by runsaway: 4:29pm On Aug 27, 2016
ebony13:

Don't know which is Shirokdah or MacDonald, would browse on it shortly. I wasn't placed under GA though, just from my legs down. I could feel d pulling and all although I didn't feel pain. So it's painful to remove ehn? Good it would be done during CS then
I actually read online that it's an outpatient procedure but my doc insisted on a few days monitoring.

My sister,

It is not usually painful o. In fact it should be a 10 mins procedure with mild discomfort when removing it.

Mine was different because cervix was posterior and very high; the doctor couldn't reach my cervix and he was digging like he was digging for gold. That was the pepper o - It was so uncomfortable.

When he Finally reached the cervix , baby's head was in the way. We had to try 3 different times until he finally gave me a sedative to knock me out.

On the average the procedure is pretty swift and just mildly uncomfortable.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Blessedmum(f): 4:50pm On Aug 27, 2016
enkaydewdrop:

Blessedmum, Jay is fine.. . His wahala has tripped, but who am I to complain?
How are you doing ma'am? kiss
Happy to hear that he's doing great. As for the wahala dat's boys for u.
Am doing great as well, patiently waiting for next month to come.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mydreams25: 4:50pm On Aug 27, 2016
limsycutey:
Praise the Lord with me mamas!!! Had my prince today at 8.05am via VD, weighing 3.6kg with a little tear. God made it easier than my first smiley. BS coming later.

Safe delivery to other August mamas yet to offload, our God is on the throne!!!
Congrats ma,welcome little prince. May joy unending continue to radiate in your home. Ayedun o!!!
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Malizzy(f): 5:03pm On Aug 27, 2016
BritneyStacy:
BIRTH ALERT
My Prince made his grand entrance yesterday at 11.35pm weighing 3.5kg throw VD with tear. There is something called labour and it's for real....no other name fits such pain! Episiotomy is crazy. ...
BIRTH STORY later...
Safe delivery to the remaining August mama's ....September mum's get ready!

Congratulations my cappo,he will be a source of joy to u always.kisses to ur prince

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by enkaydewdrop(f): 5:05pm On Aug 27, 2016
Blessedmum:

Happy to hear that he's doing great. As for the wahala dat's boys for u.
Am doing great as well, patiently waiting for next month to come.

It will end in praise, in Jesus Name...
Amen...

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Liftedhands(f): 5:19pm On Aug 27, 2016
dunamit:
tnk u mam
plls dear unquote me cos I mentioned the wrong moniker, I've modified my post.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sugah: 6:28pm On Aug 27, 2016
Liftedhands:
Ekene is fine! Kiss Ayo for us .
kiss kiss kiss to Ekene too.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by proudmom38(f): 6:44pm On Aug 27, 2016
limsycutey:
Praise the Lord with me mamas!!! Had my prince today at 8.05am via VD, weighing 3.6kg with a little tear. God made it easier than my first smiley. BS coming later.

Congrats mama.God bless ur lo!
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by proudmom38(f): 7:08pm On Aug 27, 2016
simplebukky:
Birth Alert. I had my Princess this morning around 2.42 am through VD weighing 3.4kg without tear. Father, Mother, Brother and Baby are doing good to the glory of God. B.S later.

Congrats mama
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by melly245: 7:21pm On Aug 27, 2016
limsycutey:

congrats
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by proudmom38(f): 7:25pm On Aug 27, 2016
Mumtwins08:
Thanks to everyone who congratulated me. I can't start mentioning everyone . God bless you

Congrats mam
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by proudmom38(f): 7:27pm On Aug 27, 2016
Evacroft:
Birth Alert!!!

Am happy to announce the birth of my charming little prince,he wowed many and charmed me with his beauty, may his name alone be praised. Gave birth on 16th.
Mother and son doing very well.i was still hoping for my surprise twin to show up grin,but it didn't come through.

Congrats to all the mothers that has birth,may they be a source of joy to u.

Congrats to all team August and all the porters. Bs coming pretty soon.

Congrats mama
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by proudmom38(f): 7:48pm On Aug 27, 2016
mayluv:
God blessed me with a bouncing baby girl yesterday thru vaginal birth weighing 3.1kg at 40w 3days.
Here is wishing all mamas here safe delivery and ATC mamas, never loose hope. It will all end in praise.
#Team August we rock like that. My cappo of life britneystacey i hail you.
BS later

Congrats mama
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by zimunachimdi: 8:02pm On Aug 27, 2016
congrats limsycutey and simplebukky on the birth of your los
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by maureensylvia(f): 8:09pm On Aug 27, 2016
dunamit, read what I sent u on newborn thread and reply me
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by proudmom38(f): 8:34pm On Aug 27, 2016
missmalachi:
Have been in n out of hospital today

Officially off the race.

God knows best dear. It is well with u!
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by pintoxx(m): 8:48pm On Aug 27, 2016
limsycutey:

Waoooh!!!!!my EDD buddy has offloaded o,congrats ma,so happy 4u.God b praised.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by feddy27: 8:50pm On Aug 27, 2016
Pintoxx, how re u dear? Hang in there ok, it will end in praise!
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by proudmom38(f): 8:54pm On Aug 27, 2016
marimaar:
Hello wonderful mamas!First time mum signing in at 21 weeks +. Hope I didn't signed in late?

Welcome n happy bumping...
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by soonest(f): 9:02pm On Aug 27, 2016
realdentist:

Not sure about amoxil dear.
cc soonest

Amoxil is safe in pregnancy.
Cc: omojudy
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by golden2015(f): 9:04pm On Aug 27, 2016
Congratulations to all the mamas who have given birth. May God bless you and your babies in Jesus Name, Amen!!
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Omojudy: 9:06pm On Aug 27, 2016
soonest:

Amoxil is safe in pregnancy.
Cc: omojudy
Na ampicillin or is it ampiclox, I think. Purple and black.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by pintoxx(m): 9:13pm On Aug 27, 2016
feddy27:
Pintoxx, how re u dear? Hang in there ok, it will end in praise!

Am fine dear,bin so busy dis past days,just trying 2 tidy up a lot of tins b4 baby comes,pleading n praying 4 few more days 2 finish up. Thanx 4 checking up on me,hope my handsome prince is doing gr8?

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tipsyjules(f): 9:21pm On Aug 27, 2016
runsaway:

Hello tipsyjules,
Progesterone stopped at 35w5d and cerclage removed at 36w5d.

Sorry I don't understand you o.Are u sure am the one that asked the question?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mummyife(f): 9:37pm On Aug 27, 2016
congrats limsycutey and simplebukky on the birth of your Los may God bless and keep them

sugah i saw Ayomide's pic...all shade of cuteness ...from the scan's pic i was already looking forward to seeing his pic...

the way my waist is paining me these days..i dont get it o
seriously counting down..
team september how far? packing my bag next week.. shopping 95%done just remaining rocker and breast pump..
God is our strength..

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sugah: 10:06pm On Aug 27, 2016
iomoge2:

See the spead in which i used to run to whatsapp ehn.....

See his nose.... so handsome.
Chio.....

Zoe, pls come out looking like the prettiest lady ever.....hehehehehe.
We want Ayomide to ask 4 ya hand in marriage o.... grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Congratulations once more.....
Thank you Jesus.
Awwww thanks dear smiley
Im sure Zoe would be a head turner like her mom

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sugah: 10:23pm On Aug 27, 2016
mummyife:

sugah i saw Ayomide's pic...all shade of cuteness ...from the scan's pic i was already looking forward to seeing his pic...

the way my waist is paining me these days..i dont get it o
seriously counting down..
team september how far? packing my bag next week.. shopping 95%done just remaining rocker and breast pump..
God is our strength..
Thanks dear.. and yea that scan picture was quite realistic.
My dear, the waist pain in the last weeks can raise the dead. Walahi. Even now the back pain is still there but thank God for the post partum belt, its helping straighten my back. Breast pump is very essential mehn....it would help stimulate your tips before milk starts flowing.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by soonest(f): 10:46pm On Aug 27, 2016
Omojudy:

Na ampicillin or is it ampiclox, I think. Purple and black.
Dats ampiclox. Safe too
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by proudmom38(f): 11:24pm On Aug 27, 2016
gurlnext2u:
Hello everyone!! I stumbled on this particular thread a few days ago. Please I want to register o. What are the requirements/dues grin #TeamSeptember

Welcome ma'am
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by proudmom38(f): 11:53pm On Aug 27, 2016
Congratulations 2 BritneyStacy n sugah.God bless ur los...

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sexyshe(f): 12:23am On Aug 28, 2016
Birth alert,gave birth to a baby boy thru elective cs.weighing 4kg ,but scan told me 2,9.wish all mother's safe delivery.

33 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (2228) (2229) (2230) (2231) (2232) (2233) (2234) ... (6954) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: omotolly22(f) and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.