Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,048 members, 7,818,152 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:59 AM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (2367) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8148815 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2364) (2365) (2366) (2367) (2368) (2369) (2370) ... (6956) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Blessedmum(f): 6:50am On Sep 28, 2016
sugah:
I can't keep calm!!! It's my wedding anniversary today!!!!
This day 3years ago I married my best friend kiss kiss and I got the perfect anniversary gift last month, my mini Mr Sugah, Ayomide kiss kiss kiss kiss.

In the spirit of celebration, babies born today gets 1500 naira credit.
Happy Anniversary cappo, God's blessings will never depart from your home.
feddy27 should get d gift,am rooting for her.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Blessedmum(f): 6:53am On Sep 28, 2016
modath:

This gave me warm feelings... May his name forever remain merciful and gracious.... So stoked , this blessed bundle won't be by his lonesome, many more will surround your table... much love & kisses for baby.. kiss kiss
Amen, thank you Sis.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by enque(f): 7:29am On Sep 28, 2016
Happy wedding anniversary to U Sugah, God's blessings will always be abundant in your life and home.

Enjoy ur day

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by bussy2rhymes(f): 7:50am On Sep 28, 2016
Cc feddy 27
Present o. I am fine o. Eagerly waiting for October Wish evéryone safe and quick supernatural birth.
Team October

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by enque(f): 7:51am On Sep 28, 2016
Congrats to all the mamas that have put to bed....
Blessedmum
Simababe
Topfuncakes166

Feddy27, cute Mama...we await your birth alert smiley kisses to your handsome bobo

Jazzyjazz, glad that you are better now and resumed your food terrorism (meanwhile na 1 basket of onions u put for that your food??) tongue tongue

Spongeisback , orente21 , your are welcome, relax mingle and have fun smiley

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by jazzyjazz: 7:52am On Sep 28, 2016
Happy anniversary Sugah sugah. May God's blessings, peace and love continually abound in your home

Ehen, pls ehn, all I want is cake! Shikena. Just cake! Dazall
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by jazzyjazz: 7:55am On Sep 28, 2016
grin grin grin
Na so the onions hungry me reach.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by realdentist(f): 8:43am On Sep 28, 2016
happy wedding anniversary sugah. more blissful years ahead for u n ur sugar.
happy bumping n vigilante everyone.
to our ATC sisters, our arms are wide open to welcome u here.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by enque(f): 9:24am On Sep 28, 2016
you are still looking for more food to devour abi?? better go and drink pap to hold your belle grin

realdentist:
happy bumping n vigilante everyone.
to our ATC sisters, our arms are wide open to welcome u here.
in anoda news, I ate one dangerous moin moin last night, n I was stooling n vomiting all tru d night, remaining for me to vomit my stomach. lol. thank God I'm OK this morning. looking for d next food to devour.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by onyinyechika08: 10:24am On Sep 28, 2016
Happy wedding anniversary sugah sweetie, God's abundant blessings upon your home and many more years together with your family..
Send our cake ooo grin
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by VEE992(f): 10:46am On Sep 28, 2016
Happy wedding anniversary Sugah....Here’s to another year of being great together with your spouse! kiss
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sugah: 10:48am On Sep 28, 2016
modath:

Sugsie.... 30yrs, 50yrs will be spent in rapturous joy as well... God's goodness and mercy will remain permanent fixtures in your household... Amen.
Amen!!! Thanks dear

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by nneka3000: 10:48am On Sep 28, 2016
[quote author=sugah post=49730123

Happy wedding anniversary, I wish you blissful and glorious years.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sugah: 10:54am On Sep 28, 2016
airforcewife:
nneka3000 post=49739107:
[quote author=sugah post=49730123
Happy wedding anniversary, I wish you blissful and glorious years.
VEE992:
Happy wedding anniversary Sugah....Here’s to another year of being great together with your spouse! kiss

Happy Anniversary sugah wishing you many more happy years together!
onyinyechika08:
Happy wedding anniversary sugah sweetie, God's abundant blessings upon your home and many more years together with your family..
Send our cake ooo grin
realdentist:
jazzyjazz:
Happy anniversary Sugah sugah. May God's blessings, peace and love continually abound in your home
Ehen, pls ehn, all I want is cake! Shikena. Just cake! Dazall
enque:
Happy wedding anniversary to U Sugah, God's blessings will always be abundant in your life and home.
Enjoy ur day
Blessedmum:

feddy27 should get d gift,am rooting for her.
Thank you! Thank you!! Thank you!!!

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Teegali(f): 10:56am On Sep 28, 2016
Happy wedding anniversary, mum ayomide@ sugah,God will continue to bless your home.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by OmoNwa: 10:57am On Sep 28, 2016
lilybestie:
@omonwa I hope you and lo is fine. its been long

We are good my dear. How is our handsome prince doing nd vigilant? Vigilant is real 4 me. In all, I give God the praise
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Ada243(f): 11:05am On Sep 28, 2016
hello mamas, hope we are all doing good. I have few post natal belts left to give away at 3,500 and delivery 1,500. call/whatsapp me on 08033981243. for those who have patronised me, I'm very grateful, please use consistently for better and quick result .God bless us all

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Ada243(f): 11:06am On Sep 28, 2016
happy wedding anniversary Sugah wish u many more happy years together
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by OmoNwa: 11:06am On Sep 28, 2016
sugah:
This day 3years ago I married my best friend kiss kiss and I got the perfect anniversary gift last month, my mini Mr Sugah, Ayomide kiss kiss kiss kiss.

Happy celebrations capoo! Wishing more bliss in your union. You are blessed my dear.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by AmJane(f): 11:08am On Sep 28, 2016
Congrats Blessedmum and other mamas that have given birth. May God bless and keep them all in good health. Welcome orente21 and other newbies. Wish You a successful pregnancy. Mam sugah happy wedding anniversary. Wish You more years of bliss and happiness in your home.
In other news, where are our feb mamas? Pls mamas let's try to show up once in a while and identify with ourselves. I will be 20wks in two days and I thank God for his faithfulness. I have registered for antenatal and already feeling fetal kicks with visible bump. Who else is showing already and feeling kicks? Wish every mama here a stress free journey to motherhood.

5 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Akorkor(f): 11:08am On Sep 28, 2016
Happy wedding anniversary @sugar.

In other news, I am doing my OGIT today and is like the glucose giving to me by the lab contain sleeping drug. After each hour, I enter into sleeping mode. How was your glucose test December mama...@enque,favouredmom,buccee and all other mama.

Let me return to sleep for the next hour so as to get urine.

It is well with us all

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by talltosyne: 11:28am On Sep 28, 2016
sugah:

Happy wedding anniversary dear, wish u many more fruitful years ahead..
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mbula(f): 11:31am On Sep 28, 2016
@beautiful mam zayine....my lil munchkin has 7and half teeth.....thanx for remembering us...we are counting down to birthday celebration next week....he started walking at dot 10months....indeed see how time flies....don't distrub yourself...lil one will grow teeth in due course... This a baby my son's age exactly like two days different who has more teeth than my son....so worry less OK....kisssss

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by buccee: 11:38am On Sep 28, 2016
I have not
Akorkor:
Happy wedding anniversary @sugar.
In other news, I am doing my OGIT today and is like the glucose giving to me by the lab contain sleeping drug. After each hour, I enter into sleeping mode. How was your glucose test December mama...@enque,favouredmom,buccee and all other mama.
Let me return to sleep for the next hour so as to get urine.
It is well with us all

I never do my own. Till Saturday which is my ANC.
How many times dm don shook ur vein, cos I hear Iomoge2 say e de reach 5 times.

Abeg o, who can baby item list with current price? I enter baby shop last sat, na speed I use commot from there. It prices are high.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Blessedmum(f): 11:53am On Sep 28, 2016
enque:
Congrats to all the mamas that have put to bed....
smiley
Thanks Sis.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Blessedmum(f): 11:56am On Sep 28, 2016
AmJane:
Congrats Blessedmum and other mamas that have given birth. May God bless and keep them all in good health.
Thank you Ma, I wish you a healthy waddling.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Favouredmom(f): 11:56am On Sep 28, 2016
Happy wedding anniversary @ sugah

@ Akorkor, I also felt very sleepy after I drank the glucose solution.

Pls enjoy your sleep jare
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Akorkor(f): 12:12pm On Sep 28, 2016
buccee:
I have not

I never do my own. Till Saturday which is my ANC.
How many times dm don shook ur vein, cos I hear Iomoge2 say e de reach 5 times.

Abeg o, who can baby item list with current price? I enter baby shop last sat, na speed I use commot from there. It prices are high.
Blood was suck out from my vein once and that is at the beginning. Then after a drop of blood after a pinch of needle is collected to check the blood level for each hour. Then you urinate 4 times for the whole process and each is 1-1 hr.

Am very hungry right now. Can't wait to finish meh. God bless my mother.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by JustCurious: 12:15pm On Sep 28, 2016
mbula:
@beautiful mam zayine....my lil munchkin has 7and half teeth.....thanx for remembering us...we are counting down to birthday celebration next week....he started walking at dot 10months....indeed see how time flies....don't distrub yourself...lil one will grow teeth in due course... This a baby my son's age exactly like two days different who has more teeth than my son....so worry less OK....kisssss

Did you mean SEVEN 7777777777 and half teeth?? Omg. How did you do it? You used DHL or UPS courier services?. Kai. We just got one oo @ 11 months. grin grin. Aunty Zaynie, how far, now?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Chanbaby: 12:51pm On Sep 28, 2016
AmJane:
Congrats Blessedmum and other mamas that have given birth. May God bless and keep them all in good health. Welcome orente21 and other newbies. Wish You a successful pregnancy. Mam sugah happy wedding anniversary. Wish You more years of bliss and happiness in your home.
In other news, where are our feb mamas? Pls mamas let's try to show up once in a while and identify with ourselves. I will be 20wks in two days and I thank God for his faithfulness. I have registered for antenatal and already feeling fetal kicks with visible bump. Who else is showing already and feeling kicks? Wish every mama here a stress free journey to motherhood.

My teamie,we are in d same boat. I'm 20weeks and 2days already. At times when I feel those fetal kicks I get shocked as if my phone is falling off my lap. My hubby keeps laughing at me when I say it.

When is ur EDD?

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tchiwinnie: 12:54pm On Sep 28, 2016
Happy wedding anniversary Sugah. wishing u many more years of bliss!
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by feddy27: 12:58pm On Sep 28, 2016
Blessedmum:

feddy2..7 should get d gift,am rooting for her.

You are in the spirit o! My faith tells me this is the day *high 5 babes* smiley

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (2364) (2365) (2366) (2367) (2368) (2369) (2370) ... (6956) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.