Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,226 members, 7,825,883 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 04:42 AM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (2369) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8165491 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2366) (2367) (2368) (2369) (2370) (2371) (2372) ... (6957) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ozycy: 7:53pm On Sep 28, 2016
tipsyjules:
Hello mamas,how una dey? Mehn it hasn't been easy o but I thank God for everything sha.Congrats to all the mamas that have given birth, I cant read back mbok.Please mamas especially first timers mbok joooor dnt do sit bath if you were stitched o,weda na episiotomy dem dey call am because the kinda pain am going tru now ehn,i won't even wish my enemy such.My stitch opened had to go and re stitched so u can imagine the pains, meanwhile the oda one was just 5days o they had to scrape out my old stitch and den restitch it.I don cry so tey my eyes don swell, I can't even sit to breastfeed this my sucker of life. Hot water do me something o.Will drop my BS soon,lemme get my myself first bc am mentally not stable now.
Kpele dear. Just wanted to ask after you when am done reading. Did they tell you not to do sitz bath? Did you sit inside hot water? It's supposed to be warm water. I can imagine the pain. The pain of episiotomy healing is something else talk more of re-stitching and re-healing lipsrsealed.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Ada243(f): 7:58pm On Sep 28, 2016
ozycy:

Chai. Ayam not preggy but heading to the kitchen to fry plantain. undecided m that is watching my weight sef.
Hahaha, please enjoy yourself once a while. forget watching weight, height and shape
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sugah: 8:07pm On Sep 28, 2016
ozycy:

I rejoice with you on this day.
Happy anniversary. GOD will continue to bless your home.
Amen! Thanks dear

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Iffffffy(f): 8:15pm On Sep 28, 2016
ozycy:

Are you kidding me? Your belle don reach to born? Which team are you in again?
Lol, I was kidding na, circumstances didn't favour that belle o
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sugah: 8:16pm On Sep 28, 2016
ozycy:

Are you kidding me? Your belle don reach to born? Which team are you in again?
Na team recharge card grin grin grin
She was just joking ni

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by realdentist(f): 8:16pm On Sep 28, 2016
tipsyjules:
Hello mamas,how una dey? Mehn it hasn't been easy o but I thank God for everything sha.Congrats to all the mamas that have given birth, I cant read back mbok.Please mamas especially first timers mbok joooor dnt do sit bath if you were stitched o,weda na episiotomy dem dey call am because the kinda pain am going tru now ehn,i won't even wish my enemy such.My stitch opened had to go and re stitched so u can imagine the pains, meanwhile the oda one was just 5days o they had to scrape out my old stitch and den restitch it.I don cry so tey my eyes don swell, I can't even sit to breastfeed this my sucker of life. Hot water do me something o.Will drop my BS soon,lemme get my myself first bc am mentally not stable now.
sorry love, but I think we've said it here b4 that the water shd be warm, not hot. the people that say hot water must b older mamas because back in their days, the suture used was the "non-dissolvable" suture, so it doesn't melt in hot water. but things have chànged now. its the medical practitioners I would blame, for not emphasising this to new mothers. I also wasn't told and my mum made me sit in hot water n my sutures broke down.
pls let's all be aware of this. don't sit in hot water pls.
*Modified
*water should be warm, not hot.

6 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sugah: 8:18pm On Sep 28, 2016
Teamie tipsyjules, im trying to imagine that kind of pain but I just kent. Sorry dear

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Godmother(f): 8:30pm On Sep 28, 2016
iomoge2:
November Mamas, Happy 8 months and counting...
Guess we are all surprised at the difference one month can cause in pregnancy.
Lol
To me its a shocker..." i neva hexpected rit"
I used to be team, what sef. Isnt it just a small baby... my baby? I cant feel so heavy joor.... why will i waddle... lol
But now ehn, its like a dream.
Standing up is work
Seating down is work
Layin on d bed is work
Most crazy, to change position when sleeping at night.... bigger work.
I find myself awake and carrying my tommy when i try to turn on d bed.
Lol.... my left side burns now.

Lets answer to our roll call please.

001.Besea ------------------ XX 9
002. Bolseas ---------------Pending
003. Deyoola ---------------Pending 13
004. Ebony13 --------------XY & XX Oct18 :d
005. Florena ----------------XY 4
006. Godmother -------- XX 4
007. Iomoge2 ------------- XX 2
008. Jumayin ------------- XY 15
009. Jummy004 --------- XX 17
010. LadyMessi --------- XX17
011. Lexajen ------------- XX 9
012. Missade ------------- XX 5
013. Mydeporch ------- XY 30
014. Oshey01 ------------- XX 22
015. Phummy1821 ---- XY 16
016. PrincessKF --------- XY 2
017. Princesskiki ------- XY 14
018. Pweetyface --------XX 7
019. Rejoice02 ----------- XX 1
020. Roseval ---------------Pending
021. Sweetrie --------------Pending
022. Temmygal25 -------Pending
023. Twogreatnations -- XX XX 7
024. XX01 ------------------- XY 20

Other Mamas come n Sama us Gender and/or Edd na....
bolsea, deyoola, roseval, sweetrie, temmygal25..... is not good what u pipu r doing o.
Mix up na. We want to hear from u.....

Been long i saw Florena here .. whatsup petite preggy. kiss

May God lead us all to the end.

Who else is ready to pop
I am 35weeks today and so ready wink cheesy grin
Hubby says am wicked.
Lol

And me i say he shu carry for one day and see how wicked i am.
Am not doing anything to induce though... just preparing my mind.

Our twin Mamas - twogenerations and ebony13
Hope y all good.

Our amaria, u have been quiet.... are u enjoying honeymoon? Don't carry another on this one o... kikikiki
Born this one first then u can carry another.
Lol

Love u all.
Kisses Mamas.

Present.
34wks5 days today and the heaviness is so real mehn! Can't wait to meet my lo

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by jazzyjazz: 8:38pm On Sep 28, 2016
tongue tongue tongue
ozycy:

How dem take cause am cheesy
Mitchyy posted Amala while Ada243 posted plantain, egg and rice. How e take relate to this one now?
You sef don cause something for other pple. I no wan begin find ice cream this night ooo. Ayam watching my weight bikonu.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ozycy: 8:39pm On Sep 28, 2016
Iffffffy:
Lol, I was kidding na, circumstances didn't favour that belle o
Ehe wanted to be sure o cos I know about that. You wan confuse me now. How is your boy doing?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Iffffffy(f): 8:58pm On Sep 28, 2016
ozycy:

Ehe wanted to be sure o cos I know about that. You wan confuse me now. How is your boy doing?
he's doing good, countdown to a year birthday.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mitchyy(f): 9:00pm On Sep 28, 2016
jazzyjazz:
Mitchyy!!! Mitchyy!!!
You have dropped baby Jay somewhere and have come here to torment us with food abi?
God is Watching you o

You people really want to give me enkaydewdrop baby by force abi? cheesy

My baby is Hansel smiley

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by jazzyjazz: 9:07pm On Sep 28, 2016
shocked shocked shocked
Chaii
And imagine I had a feeling I was mixing them up o. Chaii

Oya, how is Hansel? Hope he is dealing with ya brezz well well

mitchyy:

You people really want to give me enkaydewdrop baby by force abi? cheesy

My baby is Hansel smiley
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by missmalachi: 9:19pm On Sep 28, 2016
mumihaja:
@kaffybills, where are you? you are needed urgently....anyone who has her contact can please send to me or text to 07013938270....please help a sister who is in an emergency situation
Have u gotten her contact?if no let me know so as to forward it to u.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by nggie(f): 9:22pm On Sep 28, 2016
tipsyjules:
Congrats dear. God bless your lo.

Happy Wedding Anniversary@ Sugah. God bless your home.

Congratulations to all Mamas that have delivered.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Moyingirl: 9:35pm On Sep 28, 2016
feddy27 p ftost=49726696:

Teamie! Longest time...hope you are doin great!
I'm good,can't wait to be free.The stress is not easy but with God all things are possible
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Twogreatnations: 9:51pm On Sep 28, 2016
iomoge2:
Lol
I used to be team, what sef. Isnt it just a small baby... my baby? I cant feel so heavy joor.... why will i waddle... lol
Standing up is work
Seating down is work
Layin on d bed is work

bolsea, deyoola, roseval, sweetrie, temmygal25..... is not good what u pipu r doing o.

Who else is ready to pop
Hubby says am wicked.
Lol

Hope y all good.

Our amaria, u have been quiet.... are u enjoying honeymoon? Don't carry another on this one o... kikikiki
Lol

Love u all.
Kisses Mamas.

Present my cappo, I am fine o, I thank God. 34wks today. The heaviness no be here o. I have never been this gentle in my life, finished washing but to iron na war. DH will do d ironing abeg, I cannot come and kee myself. I also feel so hot and d metallic taste in my mouth has returned. In all I thank Jehovah. May we all deliver safely.

##Proudlyteamnovember#

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by JUMAYIN(f): 9:52pm On Sep 28, 2016
Twogreatnations:

Lol, countdown is so real o teamie, I can't believe we have less than six weeks to go. God, we thank you for bringing us this far, we are grateful Jehovah: pls make the remaining days easy for us all and our delivery a success.

##ProudlyteamNovember#
AMEN and AMEN, braxton hicks at its peak now. Bags fully packed n repacked...October mamas on your marks..get set!!!!! And.......

#teamnovemberforswiftborning

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by JUMAYIN(f): 10:00pm On Sep 28, 2016
iomoge2:
Lol
Standing up is work
Seating down is work
Layin on d bed is work

Who else is ready to pop
Hubby says am wicked.
Lol

Hope y all good.

Lol

Love u all.
Kisses Mamas.
cappo undergoing d above listed o, d heaviness these days no be here.

when sitting u won't feel pressed, wait until when u stand up na so person go rush go pee, is any mama feeling this kinda ting? Supernatural delivery to us all

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by olamitie: 10:04pm On Sep 28, 2016
Congrats sugah, many more blissful years in jesus name.
Mommas waiting past 38weeks una dey try gan o..
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by JUMAYIN(f): 10:12pm On Sep 28, 2016
olamitie:
Mommas waiting past 38weeks una dey try gan o..
as in enh!

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 11:00pm On Sep 28, 2016
I can't sleep on my left side, it has been so uncomfortable, my waist, legs, jajaina are all sore. I don't even sleep up to 3hours at night, someone help o, this pregnancy has proven to be so different from the others.

#teamdecemberforswiftdelivery
#christmasbaby

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by olatebony(f): 11:15pm On Sep 28, 2016
XX01:

Olatebony sells.
Thanks ma
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by iomoge2(f): 11:15pm On Sep 28, 2016
JUMAYIN:
cappo undergoing d above listed o, d heaviness these days no be here.

when sitting u won't feel pressed, wait until when u stand up na so person go rush go pee, is any mama feeling this kinda ting? Supernatural delivery to us all

Rushing to pee is not the annoying part
Its getting there n peeing a spoon full.... lol after feeling like u wanna pee a bucket full. Lol

7 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by iomoge2(f): 11:18pm On Sep 28, 2016
Twogreatnations:

Present my cappo, I am fine o, I thank God. 34wks today. The heaviness no be here o. I have never been this gentle in my life, finished washing but to iron na war. DH will do d ironing abeg, I cannot come and kee myself. I also feel so hot and d metallic taste in my mouth has returned. In all I thank Jehovah. May we all deliver safely.

##Proudlyteamnovember#

Chio
Twin mama.
I was asking myself if it was twins... how i would cope.

Pele dear.
We are almost there.

Amen to supernatural delivery.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Anak123: 11:22pm On Sep 28, 2016
talltosyne:
Anak123, hw is ur lo doing?

Mum ozycy, liftedhand, cherrymum1, my son doesn't want to milk again, I tried cereal for him, he likes more, readily open his mouth when I spoon feed. Should I continue with it? He's 5months and 3weeks

He's doing great tnk you kiss

Give the bobo food jere...... U can start from very little n light n work ur way up from there.... My opinion wink
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by olatebony(f): 11:29pm On Sep 28, 2016
Purity77:

mama been trying, ur phone is off. will continue though,hope i get you soon.
hello ma, pls kindly contact me as soon as you see this ma. i lost all our whatsapp chats and i already have one of your requests. thanks mama
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Anak123: 11:30pm On Sep 28, 2016
Happy wedding anniversary sugah..... You will celebrate many more beautiful years.

Hello house,

Congrats to all that v given birth.
Easy deliveries to all pushing mamas.

Tnx to all that keep this place going... kiss kiss. Una well done.

Yawns * good night ........

Oh yeah... Jazzyjazz, hope you are pain free now. That nonsense fibroid angry...
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sugah: 11:38pm On Sep 28, 2016
nggie:

Congrats dear. God bless your lo.

Happy Wedding Anniversary@ Sugah. God bless your home.
olamitie:
Amen. Thanks dearies

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by iomoge2(f): 11:38pm On Sep 28, 2016
sugah:
I can't keep calm!!! It's my wedding anniversary today!!!!
This day 3years ago I married my best friend kiss kiss and I got the perfect anniversary gift last month, my mini Mr Sugah, Ayomide kiss kiss kiss kiss.

In the spirit of celebration, babies born today gets 1500 naira credit.

Happy Anniversary Sugah

God bless your home more and more.
Amen
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sugah: 12:30am On Sep 29, 2016
Anak123:
Happy wedding anniversary sugah..... You will celebrate many more beautiful years.
iomoge2:

Happy Anniversary Sugah
God bless your home more and more.
Amen
Thank you so much.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tipsyjules(f): 12:35am On Sep 29, 2016
realdentist:

sorry love, but I think we've said it here b4 that the water shd be warm, not hot. the people that say hot water must b older mamas because back in their days, the suture used was the "non-dissolvable" suture, so it doesn't melt in hot water. but things have chànged now. its the medical practitioners I would blame, for not emphasising this to new mothers. I also wasn't told and my mum made me sit in hot water n my sutures broke down.
pls let's all be aware of this. don't sit in hot water pls.

*Modified
*water should be warm, not hot.

My sister! We weren't told anything o.I had to call all my antenatal friends that we gave birth same time to avoid hot water,funny enough they were also doing it because we were not told.I no blame them sha. It won't happen again.God help naija sha.I will include the experience i had in the hospital in my BS.
Happy anniversary Sugah,how is Ayomide?.

(1) (2) (3) ... (2366) (2367) (2368) (2369) (2370) (2371) (2372) ... (6957) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.