Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,299 members, 7,819,012 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:57 AM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (2364) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8152017 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2361) (2362) (2363) (2364) (2365) (2366) (2367) ... (6956) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Lbotusme: 4:25pm On Sep 27, 2016
Feddy27, my honourable capo, we are loyal.
Cute pic, just dash me d phone dazall.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by SisiNini(f): 4:43pm On Sep 27, 2016
opobutu:
hello everyone,
i am very new on this platform. I got married this year and got pregnant sometimes in may.i lost the pregnancy in july. Reasons that cannot really be identified by the doctor. my mensuration started again in August and it has been constant since then. I have done my period three times after the evacuation and i have been praying to get pregnant since.I will like if the house can educate me on how to calculate my ovulation dates. I have read so many ways to calculate on the internet but i find it very confusing. please help me out. i really want to be pregnant again

Simply download "MY CALENDAR: Period Tracker" app from PlayStore... It'll calculate and remind you of your period, ovulation days (including the most fertile day) with a host of other things...

Below is a screenshot of the app... You'll soon testify...

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by iomoge2(f): 5:02pm On Sep 27, 2016
cherrymum1:
Oya o.....we are sowee o
Cc: Ozycy, blessedmum, sugah, iomoge2

Awwwww
So pretty.

I yaf seen her grin

God bless you little one.
Every difficulty Mom experienced will be a walk over for you in Jesus name.

No struggles.
You will enjoy the best out of life.

Hugs.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by feddy27: 5:03pm On Sep 27, 2016
Lbotusme:
Fe..ddy27, my honourable capo, we are loyal.
Cute pic, just dash me d phone dazall.

Thanks dearie.. oya stretch your hand and take the phone smiley
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by feddy27: 5:04pm On Sep 27, 2016
stephmiracle:

Amen to your prayers my able cappo. Am team BLUE ooo

Ok dear. I will update our list

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by feddy27: 5:06pm On Sep 27, 2016
olatebony:

sexy preggy

suzy:

Sexy mama. Dont worry it will end in praise. Congrats in advance dear

Thanks my lovelies kiss

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Emerald22(f): 5:22pm On Sep 27, 2016
feddy27:
Emerald22, serendipityF, teegali, onyinyechika08, bellaella... we shall all come back rejoicing with our babies in our arms!.
Amen oo.. patiently counting down.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Rukkington(f): 5:25pm On Sep 27, 2016
wow finally... congrats orente21, wish u a stress free pregnancy and safe delivery.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Emerald22(f): 5:28pm On Sep 27, 2016
feddy27:
#ThreadBumpies#

39wks+2days wink

Dear baby, mummy, daddy and your big brother are ready to welcome you! Please come forth this week kiss kiss
Cute bump.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Teegali(f): 5:29pm On Sep 27, 2016
Ma'ams ubiR thank you, jazzyjazz thanks, I hope you feeling better now it shall be well with you,sugah thanks ma God blessings, Blessedmum thank you and amen to the prayers, how is LO now.ma'am Pacypatty thank you. Two generation amen and thank you.Our one and only princess on this thread princessKF thank you and how r you too.ma'am olatebony thank you ma,how is our Lo doing.All mamas thanks so much for your likes ,compliment and prayers. smiley

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Blessedmum(f): 5:41pm On Sep 27, 2016
My Testimony /Birth Story
So after four years of ttc due to male issue and two MCs, God finally put an end to ttc in my family. A month to our five years wedding anniversary God blessed us with a precious son weighing 3.25kg at birth.

Please read the birth story below:
PART 1

I started having on and off menstrual like pain from d
2nd of September. I went for antenatal on 16th and was told if my baby doesn't come by 18th which is my Edd I should prepare for induction.

On Sunday 19th, I started experiencing regular contractions so I decided to wait till 9pm before heading to the hospital. On getting to d hospital I was examined and told Cervix is opened by a tip. I was placed on admission, I was still feeling the contraction bt it wasn't strong as expected.

The following morning which is Monday gynae came and I was induced with four other ppl. I started feeling strong contractions again and was already rejoicing that I will soon get to meet baby only for it to stop again.

The three other people that we got induced together gave birth before the next day.
On Tuesday morning gynae came again and suggest we try again since baby's heartbeat is okay, however he z if it failed then I should prepare for CS.

So we started another round of induction, VE was being done at intervals to check if there's any progress, to everyone's surprise cervix refused to dilate from 1cm, infact some of the tablets inserted were found the same way it was put. My Vagina was already sore from different VE.

5 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by BeeBlossoms: 5:42pm On Sep 27, 2016
Like my elder sis said "u are just getting rounder"...kikikikikiki

Here's us today o#bumpytuesday

12 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by spongeisback: 5:45pm On Sep 27, 2016
Helloooooooooooo everybody! Just coming to register after months of peeping. Am currently 13 weeks and am yet to register for ante-natal although my doctor have prescribed some routine drugs...I just thank God for bringing me this far. Please any PH mama here using BMH?

13 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Blessedmum(f): 5:49pm On Sep 27, 2016
PART 2

I got tired of the pain and decided to hand everything over to God. So we decided on CS, I was taken to the theatre, while unconscious I heard something was z about my baby and the first thing I demanded for when I regained consciousness was my baby.
I was told I delivered a Prince and he is with his father. I was moved to the ward and I expected to meet my baby there, only for me to meet an empty cot.

Hubby later explained that baby was already in distress when they carried out the operation, he was brought out almost lifeless and they had to quickly rush him to the nursery for oxygen.

My people I gave birth on Wednesday morning and get to set eyes on my baby on Friday morning. My baby was hale and healthy and I get to feed him myself.

Though we are still at the hospital coz he is on antibiotics injection but I thank God because the devil failed in my life. God wiped away my tears and made me a mother to an handsome prince.

For everybody going through one trial or d other I use my baby as a point of contact to ur situation, d God of impossibilities will perfect every imperfections in your life.

66 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Blessedmum(f): 5:54pm On Sep 27, 2016
Teegali:
Blessedmum thank you and amen to the prayers, how is LO now.smiley
You are welcome Sis, LO is doing fine, though we're still at the hospital.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mitchyy(f): 5:57pm On Sep 27, 2016
Amala says hi!

*dodges slap*
*runs away*

10 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by feddy27: 6:07pm On Sep 27, 2016
spongeisback:
Helloooooooooooo everybody! Just coming to register after months of peeping. Am currently 13 weeks and am yet to register for ante-natal although my doctor have prescribed some routine drugs...I just thank God for bringing me this far. Please any PH mama here using BMH?

Welcome on board! Feel free, mingle and ask questions. When is ur EDD so that your team members can locate you?

I'm a PH mama bt didn't use BMH

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mumihaja(f): 6:10pm On Sep 27, 2016
@kaffybills, where are you? you are needed urgently....anyone who has her contact can please send to me ..please help a sister who is in an emergency situation
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Akorkor(f): 6:16pm On Sep 27, 2016
@feddy27, so this is your real face? Beautiful lady you are. @mitchyy, you are wicked. I haven't finish craving from rice and beans and now you come put amala again. #Godis watching you with 4D

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ubiR(f): 6:21pm On Sep 27, 2016
feddy27:

Welcome on board! Feel free, mingle and ask questions. When is ur EDD so that your team members can locate you?

I'm a PH mama bt didn't use BMH
Welcome spongisback, same team but 14wks.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Ada243(f): 6:31pm On Sep 27, 2016
mitchyy:
Amala says hi!

*dodges slap* *runs away*
yaff start abi. chop this one tongue
mitchyy:
Amala says hi!

*dodges slap* *runs away*
yaff start abi. chop this one

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by chizeal(f): 6:37pm On Sep 27, 2016
Congrats Damysa
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by buccee: 6:38pm On Sep 27, 2016
mitchyy:
Amala says hi!

*dodges slap*
*runs away*

Thank God u no stay.

Wickedness in E places.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Florena(f): 6:40pm On Sep 27, 2016
Una welldone ooo my people
I have dis clearline student HMO idcard from school, I just want to know how I can use it. Which hospitals accepts it and the services it covers.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by buccee: 6:44pm On Sep 27, 2016
Ada 243 warn ursef o.

Hmm which kin wincraftcy b ds one.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by chizeal(f): 6:46pm On Sep 27, 2016
Congrats Topfuncakes166
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Bisoye82: 6:49pm On Sep 27, 2016
mitchyy:
Amala says hi!

*dodges slap*
*runs away*

But why cry cry cry
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sugah: 7:06pm On Sep 27, 2016
opobutu:
hello everyone,
i am very new on this platform. I got married this year and got pregnant sometimes in may.i lost the pregnancy in july. Reasons that cannot really be identified by the doctor. my mensuration started again in August and it has been constant since then. I have done my period three times after the evacuation and i have been praying to get pregnant since.I will like if the house can educate me on how to calculate my ovulation dates. I have read so many ways to calculate on the internet but i find it very confusing. please help me out. i really want to be pregnant again

Sorry about your MC, you shall receive double for your troubles.
You were able to get pregnant before without knowing ovulation day calculation. My advice to you is, as long as you and your husband stay in the same house and sleep on the same bed everyday, you do not need to trouble yourself with calculating ovulation. Just make love to your husband everyother day after your period ends.
Although you might need to do a hormonal assay test cos some women develop high prolactin (discharge of milk/liquid from the breasts) after a MC, which could hinder conception.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sugah: 7:09pm On Sep 27, 2016
switlolly27:
Yesterday was my Edd but no show yet was only feelin pain on my waist wit off and on contraction.Av trekked tired and climbin of staircase several times. Am hopin for VBAC pls hw long do u think I can wait? CC all mamas
It is well with you teamie.
I don't know about how long you can wait o, but I hope you have checked in and are working with your doctor to ensure a safe delivery VBAC or repeat CS. Mother and baby alive is our focus. You shall testify soon

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by BritneyStacy: 7:16pm On Sep 27, 2016
lilybestie:

pls I have a question, must circumcision be done on the eight day, is there any complication if it is done later. I want to circumcise my son on his fourteenth day but am scared.

, britneystacy, liften all sabi mamas pls help me out
Sweetheart, its not a must that it should be on the 8th day. I waited till cord had fallen cos i think its better after cord has fallen. But it's best when baby is still very tender so as to reduce the pains felt and for faster healing. This new circumcision method heals very fast. My son's circumcision healed before his navel.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by jazzyjazz: 7:17pm On Sep 27, 2016
Ada243! Ada243!! Ada243!!!
How many times did I call you
I will sue somebody o!!!

Ada243:

yaff start abi.
chop this one tongue
yaff start abi.
chop this one
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by jazzyjazz: 7:18pm On Sep 27, 2016
Mitchyy!!! Mitchyy!!!
You have dropped baby Jay somewhere and have come here to torment us with food abi?
God is Watching you o
mitchyy:
Amala says hi!

*dodges slap*
*runs away*

(1) (2) (3) ... (2361) (2362) (2363) (2364) (2365) (2366) (2367) ... (6956) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: omotolly22(f) and 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.