Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,560 members, 7,861,653 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 04:16 PM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (2428) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8269836 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2425) (2426) (2427) (2428) (2429) (2430) (2431) ... (6961) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Besea(f): 12:48pm On Oct 14, 2016
Onegai:
Hello mamas smiley hope everyone and their bumps are doing well. Please, may I ask, is there any mama registered at GH Igando for antenatal? Please what day(s) is it? Thanks.
*Coughing *
This kwayshun

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mamafresh: 12:53pm On Oct 14, 2016
@missmalachi thanks for the response. I will wait for my body to adjust. May God bless us all.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Penielme: 1:24pm On Oct 14, 2016

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by iomoge2(f): 1:28pm On Oct 14, 2016
Gandyluv, u slept?
Was it cs?
Please which hospital Are u in Lagos.

Jeez. First time am seeing this.

Congratulations on the birth of your son.
God bless him and the family.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by gandyluv(f): 1:47pm On Oct 14, 2016
iomoge2:
Gandyluv, u slept?
Was it cs?
Please which hospital Are u in Lagos.

Jeez. First time am seeing this.

Congratulations on the birth of your son.
God bless him and the family.
no it wasn't CS and that's the truth.i dnt knw wen my son came out

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by switlolly27(f): 2:01pm On Oct 14, 2016
Blessedmum:

I am in love with this babe, chubby and cute. God bless you darling.
Amen,thanx ma

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by switlolly27(f): 2:03pm On Oct 14, 2016
Loisemm:

muahhhh. kisses to this our baby. So beauuuuuutiful cheesy

@jazzyjazz, I agree dear. Was just pulling your pregnant legs (smile) and trying to help us see their naughty attitude from another perspective. These nurses ought to really change though we have a few good ones.

On a lighter note, don't eat me o cos we now know your 'capabilities'! grin
thanx ma

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by switlolly27(f): 2:05pm On Oct 14, 2016
sugah:

Indeed a princess! kiss kiss kiss
thanx my able cappo
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by jazzyjazz: 2:05pm On Oct 14, 2016
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Fear not. I shall not eat you tongue

Loisemm:

muahhhh. kisses to this our baby. So beauuuuuutiful cheesy

@jazzyjazz, I agree dear. Was just pulling your pregnant legs (smile) and trying to help us see their naughty attitude from another perspective. These nurses ought to really change though we have a few good ones.

On a lighter note, don't eat me o cos we now know your 'capabilities'! grin

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by switlolly27(f): 2:10pm On Oct 14, 2016
missmalachi:

Wow......so cute n looking adorable.

@gandyluv.....congrats once again
thanx ma

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Topfuncakes166(f): 2:26pm On Oct 14, 2016
Hello mamas in the house and the waddling mamas,how body?have really missed a lot on the thread,have been so busy since the arrival of my princess last month,she's just 20 days old and has rashes especially on her face and I see her front hair cutting off,don't know what she's reacting to,pls help a ftm.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by missmalachi: 3:00pm On Oct 14, 2016
mamafresh:
@missmalachi thanks for the response. I will wait for my body to adjust. May God bless us all.
Amen
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Teegali(f): 3:10pm On Oct 14, 2016
Congratulations to all mums that have recently delivered.,safe delivery to all pregnant mums.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Teegali(f): 3:15pm On Oct 14, 2016
Experienced mums, pls my bbg seems to be having stomach upset or something like that pls what remedies can I take to relief of this discomfort, I started feeding with Nan1 but now on breast milk.pls experienced mums, what can I do
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Teegali(f): 3:21pm On Oct 14, 2016
Topfuncakes166,my DD is having the rashes too on her forehead, I think its the heat this days,but I remember a mama suggested that one can use powder in form of a paste n apply to the affected areas, I just did that for my DD this afternoon.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by babythug(f): 3:21pm On Oct 14, 2016
Teegali:
Experienced mums, pls my bbg seems to be having stomach upset or something like that pls what remedies can I take to relief of this discomfort, I started feeding with Nan1 but now on breast milk.pls experienced mums, what can I do

describe some more what you mean by tummy upset?! Her stool will likely be watery and often for now. It should be yellow mustard ish in color as well. You can also watch what you eat but limit medicines to only what is prescribed by your dr

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by iomoge2(f): 3:21pm On Oct 14, 2016
gandyluv:

I like ur hospital
But i want to be awake sha.
Where is it?
Lagos?

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by babythug(f): 3:23pm On Oct 14, 2016
Topfuncakes166:
Hello mamas in the house and the waddling mamas,how body?have really missed a lot on the thread,have been so busy since the arrival of my princess last month,she's just 20 days old and has rashes especially on her face and I see her front hair cutting off,don't know what she's reacting to,pls help a ftm.

Please put up a picture it just may be baby acne that will clear up on its own !
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Teegali(f): 3:26pm On Oct 14, 2016
babythug,thanks so much for your prompt response, she just wriggle her body n clenching her hand .,n showing discomfort.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Teegali(f): 3:29pm On Oct 14, 2016
Yes her stool has been watery ,yellow and often but she has not been passing any stool since Wednesday night, the last one was Wednesday night.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by babythug(f): 3:32pm On Oct 14, 2016
Teegali:
babythug,thanks so much for your prompt response, she just wriggle her body n clenching her hand .,n showing discomfort.

I'm sure she's fine. you can avoid dairy products I.e Milk, eggs and beans too for now

Ensure she burps after each feed too.

Massage her tummy with a heated towel as often as you can but I feel she's too young to have colic. But the massage with a towel will help ease the discomfort

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Itissettled3: 3:33pm On Oct 14, 2016
Wow.

Sis. I like your hospital, is it in Lagos?

gandyluv:

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by babythug(f): 3:38pm On Oct 14, 2016
Teegali:
Yes her stool has been watery ,yellow and often but she has not been passing any stool since Wednesday night, the last one was Wednesday night.

Babies on only breast milk tend to do that! Don't worry yourself she's digesting everything she eats

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by temmy2103(f): 3:39pm On Oct 14, 2016
Onegai:
Hello mamas smiley hope everyone and their bumps are doing well. Please, may I ask, is there any mama registered at GH Igando for antenatal? Please what day(s) is it? Thanks.
I did, registration is on Tues; antenatal is either Monday or Friday (Depending on your consultant)

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by peggygee: 3:53pm On Oct 14, 2016
tipsyjules:

Thank God you did not go there o.They warned me but it was too late because have already paid for delivery fee since they don't attend to someone without you paying delivery fee even if it's one week pregnancy.

Ehn ehn, and I was abt recommending the hospital to a frnd of mine o. Because of my experience with general Hospital, I wanted her to use that Federal staff jabi.
Abeg which other hospital is better aside general here in Abuja?

Cc: all abuja mamas
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Blessedmum(f): 4:02pm On Oct 14, 2016
Teegali:
Dats Colic, DS is experiencing that as well. I heard till they are up to 3mnths before they stop experiencing it, just make sure you burp him everytime he feeds it will make the pain manageable.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by jazzyjazz: 4:06pm On Oct 14, 2016
Garki hospital is good

peggygee:

Ehn ehn, and I was abt recommending the hospital to a frnd of mine o. Because of my experience with general Hospital, I wanted her to use that Federal staff jabi.
Abeg which other hospital is better aside general here in Abuja?

Cc: all abuja mamas

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by peggygee: 4:29pm On Oct 14, 2016
jazzyjazz:
Garki hospital is good

Really? Wow!. Thanks
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Topfuncakes166(f): 4:50pm On Oct 14, 2016
Teegali:
Topfuncakes166,my DD is having the rashes too on her forehead, I think its the heat this days,but I remember a mama suggested that one can use powder in form of a paste n apply to the affected areas, I just did that for my DD this afternoon.
Teegali,thanks,I think so too, but just don't like the look,will give that a try

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Topfuncakes166(f): 4:55pm On Oct 14, 2016
babythug:

Please put up a picture it just may be baby acne that will clear up on its own !
tHanks for the response,will do that
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Florena(f): 5:41pm On Oct 14, 2016
The only feeling I'm having is a pull of muscle in my vaginas, wen I walk I feel like I'm stepping on a muscle in my vjay.

Mamas abeg waidat?

(1) (2) (3) ... (2425) (2426) (2427) (2428) (2429) (2430) (2431) ... (6961) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.