Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,035 members, 7,814,533 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:32 PM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (2721) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8138457 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2718) (2719) (2720) (2721) (2722) (2723) (2724) ... (6955) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by opejulie10: 10:37am On Jan 17, 2017
[quote author=Mzezkay post=52875539][/quote]

aiit dear, will check on my next ante natal clinic
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by peacefulwealth: 10:39am On Jan 17, 2017
AyPortable1:
Good morning oo my people, abeg I need constructive advice oo.
So my husband elder sister called me this morning saying she wan just greet me. My challenge now is she requested i send her my full picture via whatsapp today.
I know she means no harm, she's friendly too but in 7yrs I have known my husbands family (we courted for 6yrs, wedded last year), I know better you don't share private and personal info with them esp my MIL. For me oo they are too loose with information. They can jest about anything/anyone. I purposely keep off communication/contact with them esp BIL and MIL. Me I don't want to send her any picture as i am sure it will circulate them entire family even extended siblings will see it.
How do I go about it.

My dear wisdom is profitable to direct dont send her your current picture. Send her your pics you took before pregnancy.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Mzbee: 10:58am On Jan 17, 2017
Ify15:
. Welcome on board teamie.We are in this in d same shoe o.My own na waist and back pain then my morning sickness na from 3 pm till I find SLP for nite.in the mornings,I don't experience in the morning sickness,but I always belch.God will help us all.
Women are indeed trying. Sorry dear. May God help us.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by BlossomedCherry: 11:09am On Jan 17, 2017
Iyomomoreloaded:

Lol @ this.
Have u tried anything to stop the vomiting?
Talk to your doctor about vitamin b6, some say it works.
Try not to leave ur stomach empty, eat dry bland foods in bits.
Grab a cracker biscuit 1st tin upon waking.
See if your prenatal supplements cud be d culprit and change it.
Since you're almost in ur 2nd trimester, mild ginger and lemon brew may help.
May God give u strength and make it easier for you and everyone passing through similar conditions.
I hope ur friend doesn't take ur rant out of context and understands Ur situation.
Me don change prenatal supplement since dat plenty ones wey dey smell no gree me o.
Am now on Ferrolab12, folic acid and calcium once daily and it rocks!.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ToyosiR(f): 11:16am On Jan 17, 2017
Mzbee:
Women are indeed trying. Sorry dear. May God help us.

Madam, welcome on board. Sorry 4 late response.

Abeg, I go give u golden chair now to officially welcome you to the teamAugust.

But no forget the registration dues oooo. I go send account number to you in camera.

]All the pain so, Na part of the package ooo. I hope it subdue after the first trimester.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by kemifemi: 11:34am On Jan 17, 2017
LaDivva:
Mamas that have had a cerclage and carried to term please at what week did you get it? were you placed on strict bed rest? I'm in my finals in the Uni and want to know if I should hold on till am done or carry on and get a preventive cerclage.
CC all the mamas that know about cerclage, please don't read and pass coz I'm so heartbroken.

am 24 weeks gone. Had my (preventive)cerclage at 13 weeks. my dr didnt want to take chances. According to him, he doubled the thread he used.
cerclage is best done between 13 and 15 weeks. I am not on bed rest. I resumed work 2 days after.

I also try to avoid standing for too long, no bending down. In short i avoid anything that puts pressure on my pelvic.

So sorry for your loss. The good Lord will compensate you. He will give you double for your trouble.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 11:40am On Jan 17, 2017
kemifemi:

am 24 weeks gone. Had my (preventive)cerclage at 13 weeks. my dr didnt want to take chances. According to him, he doubled the thread he used.
cerclage is best done between 13 and 15 weeks. I am not on bed rest. I resumed work 2 days after.

I also try to avoid standing for too long, no bending down. In short i avoid anything that puts pressure on my pelvic.

So sorry for your loss. The good Lord will compensate you. He will give you double for your trouble.
Your post is actually a big relief. Thank you and Amen to your prayers, may you carry to full term and deliver safely.
Can I send you a PM please?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by kemifemi: 11:45am On Jan 17, 2017
sure you can!
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by spiceeamiee(f): 11:48am On Jan 17, 2017
Oh my God! I'm so so sorry for your loss. I really dont know what to say other than God will restore all to you. Please accept my deepest condolences.

@phalakkey that Cappo work, we suppose assign am give you na. Your username sounds very cappo-ish grin grin grin

LaDivva:

Been weeping, lost my son as a result of IC. I actually had a rescue cerclage but it was too late so I had premature labour, he died two hours after delivery. It's well.
CC Giddyperson

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by hunniesuzie: 11:49am On Jan 17, 2017
Ah, me I don't know oh. Mine is usually a few seconds. Once I tap the spot a bit baby shifts and I'm fine
rengsho:

thank you . . . Normally it last for some hours 2 hrs to 3.5 hrs
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by lioha(f): 11:49am On Jan 17, 2017
Na you dey collect money now? Abeg where zaiyne dey

ToyosiR:

Madam, welcome on board. Sorry 4 late response.

Abeg, I go give u golden chair now to officially welcome you to the teamAugust.

But no forget the registration dues oooo. I go send account number to you in camera.

]All the pain so, Na part of the package ooo. I hope it subdue after the first trimester.

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by hunniesuzie: 11:50am On Jan 17, 2017
Tell her you'll get someone to help you snap it....then you "forget"

AyPortable1:
So my husband elder sister called me this morning saying she wan just greet me. My challenge now is she requested i send her my full picture via whatsapp today.
I know she means no harm, she's friendly too but in 7yrs I have known my husbands family (we courted for 6yrs, wedded last year), I know better you don't share private and personal info with them esp my MIL. For me oo they are too loose with information. They can jest about anything/anyone. I purposely keep off communication/contact with them esp BIL and MIL. Me I don't want to send her any picture as i am sure it will circulate them entire family even extended siblings will see it.
How do I go about it.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by AyPortable1(f): 11:59am On Jan 17, 2017
peacefulwealth:

My dear wisdom is profitable to direct dont send her your current picture. Send her your pics you took before pregnancy.

Hmmm, I wish it was that easy ooo. I still saw her and my MIL towards the end of last year though they do not know how far gone i was because I wasn't too showing, so a pre-pregnancy pic won't do it.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ToyosiR(f): 12:06pm On Jan 17, 2017
lioha:
Na you dey collect money now? Abeg where zaiyne dey

Yes ooo, i don dey collect money now because of this recession na.

Shey u want make i cut give u
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 12:08pm On Jan 17, 2017
spiceeamiee:
Oh my God! I'm so so sorry for your loss. I really dont know what to say other than God will restore all to you. Please accept my deepest condolences.

Thank you dear, and please don't be tired of being pregnant or hate being pregnant as long as in the long run you have your baby with you.
Here I am, lactating but my baby is not with me.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ambient: 12:29pm On Jan 17, 2017
LaDivva:

Thank you dear, and please don't be tired of being pregnant or hate being pregnant as long as in the long run you have your baby with you.
Here I am, lactating but my baby is not with me.
Nne sorry for your loss, try and use cabbage to stop the milk flow.you will be alright.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mummykyrti(f): 12:44pm On Jan 17, 2017
AyPortable1:

Hmmm, I wish it was that easy ooo. I still saw her and my MIL towards the end of last year though they do not know how far gone i was because I wasn't too showing, so a pre-pregnancy pic won't do it.
you already know why your sil requested for that pic, she or they want to know how far gone you are, my dear d ball is in your court bcs a lot of advise has been given...but 4 me why pic? why not just come out straight and ask how u are....na wa sha

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Coldfeet(f): 1:10pm On Jan 17, 2017
Sixx:
Yesterday was prayer Monday....

Amen!!!
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by dharyor1234(f): 1:15pm On Jan 17, 2017
Giddyperson:
ROLL CALL TEAM APRIL 2017
1[b]. Dharyor1234--------------------------------- Team ?? EDD 14 April[/b]
2. Mydreams25--------------------------------- Team XY, EDD 12 April
3. Giddyperson----------------------------------Team XX, EDD 10 April
4. Prettmum------------------------------------ Team XY, EDD 16 April
5. Ahnie---------------------------------------- -Team ?? EDD 30 April
6. Gr8fulheart-----------------------------------Team ?? EDD ?? April
7. Unic1------------------------------------------Team ?? EDD ?? April
8. Folamee---------------------------------------Team XX EDD 11 April
9.Sweetestmum--------------------------------Team ?? EDD ?? April
10.Olukunle--------------------------------------Team ?? EDD ?? April
11.Abiagirl777-----------------------------------Team ?? EDD 28 April
12.Tutucious-------------------------------------Team XY EDD
13. Ijeoma2728-----------------------------------Team ?? EDD ?? April
14. Kloness----------------------------------------Team XX EDD 17 April
15.Sansa143-------------------------------------Team ?? EDD 13 April
16.Titony1 ----------------------------------------Team ?? EDD 20 April
17.Myrygurl --------------------------------------Team XX EDD 28 April
18.Mzezkay---------------------------------------Team ?? EDD ?? April

Hi Team April tongue. I'm glad more of us are coming out to participate in the thread, means we've finally defeated morning sickness.

Big welcome to our newest teamies Myrygurl and Mzezkay, Mzezkay please supply your EDD and baby gender. Shout out to Titony1 who I kept skipping her name in the roll call lol kiss. Please any more team April's lurking who I haven't still included in the roll call, please mention me, even if you have before. Blame it on my pregnancy brain cheesy

Lets always try to say a prayer for our teamies MoskiDarl and more recently Ladivva who lost their LOs, That God would keep consoling them and grant them the desires of their hearts.

We must have all registered for antenatal by now and taken the 2nd TT injection. If you haven't, worrayu wairin for?

How far with all the bumbum pains grin
How far with shopping for baby things. Hope you guys have figured out a way to prune that list, to fit into your individual budgets. How can one baby have cot, playpen, swingset, stroller, carrier...when is he going to crawl and walk kwanu grin

Please come out and answer your names, and update the list, share your joys and challenges so that we'll know you are good. Even if you prefer peeping, just come and say present and go away. Thank you. kiss.

When are we going to start showing our bumps, Sansa143 has already opened the way.

May God bless and keep us and our big bellies until our due dates, Amen

Present Cappo, cappo dont lemme sue you ooo, who are trying to refer to about bumbum pains anyway the bumbum is still paining me oo, around my tailbone i feel it more when i'm about standing up. N.B I dont have constipaton.......
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by realdentist(f): 1:19pm On Jan 17, 2017
olamitie:
See as fear grip me when I dey see sorry for your loss, it is well with all of us in Jesus name..

I don't know what is wrong with me, woke up this morning feeling so so weak I could barely move, had to go to the hospital and was given drip and injection. I Cant even explain it and I'm so scared embarassed couldn't even talk in the morning and was just shedding tears, my legs are just weak and aching..
sorry teamie. Hope u're better now. What did they say is wrong with u?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by realdentist(f): 1:22pm On Jan 17, 2017
LaDivva:

Been weeping, lost my son as a result of IC. I actually had a rescue cerclage but it was too late so I had premature labour, he died two hours after delivery. It's well.
CC Giddyperson
Oh my! I'm really sorry for ur loss. I feel ur pain..May God comfort u in a way no one else can
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by olamitie: 1:25pm On Jan 17, 2017
realdentist:
sorry teamie. Hope u're better now. What did they say is wrong with u?
nothing o, was only given drip to regain strength, thank God I'm better now, just anxious atimes..
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by jaysmama(f): 1:43pm On Jan 17, 2017
LaDivva:

Two!? my God, how did you survive it? coz I almost died from weeping and depression, my hubby got so worried that I might harm myself.
About waiting till I'm done with school, DH and I have been getting on it without protection since two weeks ago , is it possible to be pregnant already? It happened on 18th of December.

My dear its God and faith that saw me through . The faith that i would have the number of children i desired to have. Being pregnant depends on when you had the loss and if your cycle is back to normal. No need to worry too much just take it a day at a time. If you are pregnant already ensure the cerclage is done btwn 12 and 14 wks. If you are not please try and wait till you finish school.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by myrygurl: 1:50pm On Jan 17, 2017
LaDivva:

CC Giddyperson
sorry sis...do remain strong and continue to have faith in God. Another blessed Lo will come soonest...cheers
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 2:00pm On Jan 17, 2017
So sorry for your loss! May God bless you with triplet dis time. Try talk to your doctor about getting pregnant if stress won't be an issue since you are still in school.
LaDivva:

CC Giddyperson

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by realdentist(f): 2:06pm On Jan 17, 2017
LaDivva:
Mamas that have had a cerclage and carried to term please at what week did you get it? were you placed on strict bed rest? I'm in my finals in the Uni and want to know if I should hold on till am done or carry on and get a preventive cerclage.
CC all the mamas that know about cerclage, please don't read and pass coz I'm so heartbroken.
I'm really sorry for your loss. I would advise you wait till u're tru with school afterall u're already in ur final year, cos u will need a lot of rest while on cerclage.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by lioha(f): 2:12pm On Jan 17, 2017
The thing be say be say be say be say be say I bin I bin I bin bin bin bin bin. But no tell any boby oh say you give me aha 50 - 50

ToyosiR:

Yes ooo, i don dey collect money now because of this recession na.

Shey u want make i cut give u

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by realdentist(f): 2:29pm On Jan 17, 2017
rengsho:

thank you . . . Normally it last for some hours 2 hrs to 3.5 hrs
When is her next antenatal appointment? If it's far, u can call her doc and ask
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sunbestie(f): 2:39pm On Jan 17, 2017
simplyglow:
Good evening mamas
I''ve been following this thread silently for some time and today I have finally decided to join this wonderful family, I have learnt so much from our Sabi mamas here as a first-time mum kiss
I''ll like to identify with my teamies
EDD is march 12
Gender is XY
welcm teamie
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by queensnow: 2:40pm On Jan 17, 2017
Tell her say your phone screen don spoil and na Nokia torch light u dey say na once in a while u dey use dh phone browse lobatan
AyPortable1:
How do I go about it.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by realdentist(f): 2:45pm On Jan 17, 2017
Iyomomoreloaded post=:
I don't see y anyone wud insist on a particular type of photo,without ulterior motives, ur face nor reach?
abi ooo. Some people sef
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Dazzle86(f): 2:46pm On Jan 17, 2017
AyPortable1:

If you saw them towards the end of last year,and this is mid January., what is now the issue of picture. Maybe they are not sure you are pregnant. If it's me I will send an old picture since it looks like they are just trying to confirm. Can't she ask her brother if she is uncomfortable with asking you. What's with all the snooping? You can also try posting her, keep giving excuses until she gets the message.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (2718) (2719) (2720) (2721) (2722) (2723) (2724) ... (6955) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: iomoge2(f) and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.