Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,666 members, 7,809,516 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:47 AM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (2722) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8124590 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2719) (2720) (2721) (2722) (2723) (2724) (2725) ... (6954) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by queensnow: 2:58pm On Jan 17, 2017
queensnow:
Tell her say your phone screen don spoil and na Nokia torch light u dey say na once in a while u dey use dh phone browse lobatan
NO Tell Her Say U Dey USED DH PHONE Just Say UR PHONE SCREEN DO spoil

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Titony1(f): 2:59pm On Jan 17, 2017
Giddyperson:
ROLL CALL TEAM APRIL 2017
1. Dharyor1234--------------------------------- Team ?? EDD 14 April
2. Mydreams25--------------------------------- Team XY, EDD 12 April
3. Giddyperson----------------------------------Team XX, EDD 10 April
4. Prettmum------------------------------------ Team XY, EDD 16 April
5. Ahnie---------------------------------------- -Team ?? EDD 30 April
6. Gr8fulheart-----------------------------------Team ?? EDD ?? April
7. Unic1------------------------------------------Team ?? EDD ?? April
8. Folamee---------------------------------------Team XX EDD 11 April
9.Sweetestmum--------------------------------Team ?? EDD ?? April
10.Olukunle--------------------------------------Team ?? EDD ?? April
11.Abiagirl777-----------------------------------Team ?? EDD 28 April
12.Tutucious-------------------------------------Team XY EDD
13. Ijeoma2728-----------------------------------Team ?? EDD ?? April
14. Kloness----------------------------------------Team XX EDD 17 April
15.Sansa143-------------------------------------Team ?? EDD 13 April
16.Titony1 ----------------------------------------Team ?? EDD 20 April
17.Myrygurl --------------------------------------Team XX EDD 28 April
18.Mzezkay---------------------------------------Team ?? EDD ?? April

Hi Team April tongue. I'm glad more of us are coming out to participate in the thread, means we've finally defeated morning sickness.

Big welcome to our newest teamies Myrygurl and Mzezkay, Mzezkay please supply your EDD and baby gender. Shout out to Titony1 who I kept skipping her name in the roll call lol kiss. Please any more team April's lurking who I haven't still included in the roll call, please mention me, even if you have before. Blame it on my pregnancy brain cheesy

Lets always try to say a prayer for our teamies MoskiDarl and more recently Ladivva who lost their LOs, That God would keep consoling them and grant them the desires of their hearts.

We must have all registered for antenatal by now and taken the 2nd TT injection. If you haven't, worrayu wairin for?

How far with all the bumbum pains grin
How far with shopping for baby things. Hope you guys have figured out a way to prune that list, to fit into your individual budgets. How can one baby have cot, playpen, swingset, stroller, carrier...when is he going to crawl and walk kwanu grin

Please come out and answer your names, and update the list, share your joys and challenges so that we'll know you are good. Even if you prefer peeping, just come and say present and go away. Thank you. kiss.

When are we going to start showing our bumps, Sansa143 has already opened the way.

May God bless and keep us and our big bellies until our due dates, Amen
My dearest cappo, present ma thought you were going to skip my name again o lol, its being a smooth journey so far except for once in a while tiredness. Hoping to determine baby's sex tomorrow when I go for ANC.
@ MoskiDarl and Ladivva so sorry for your loss. May God strengthen, uphold and give u a permanent testimony very soon in Jesus name. Amen.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by realdentist(f): 3:00pm On Jan 17, 2017
AyPortable1:

Hmmm, I wish it was that easy ooo. I still saw her and my MIL towards the end of last year though they do not know how far gone i was because I wasn't too showing, so a pre-pregnancy pic won't do it.
Aha..now it's clearer. So they know u're pregnant. That means it's ur bump they want to see. See my dear, u're an adult and u dont have to do anything you're not comfortable with. Tell them u're looking for someone to snap u. If she asks again, tell her ur phone has a virus and deleted d picture. No talk say I be expert for lying o grin

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by prettmum(f): 3:03pm On Jan 17, 2017
LaDivva:

Been weeping, lost my son as a result of IC. I actually had a rescue cerclage but it was too late so I had premature labour, he died two hours after delivery. It's well.
CC Giddyperson

oh no, not a again, so sorry for the loss, don't worry God will give you again with the one that will stay. I'm so touched. it hurts but Who are we to question God.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Giddyperson: 3:23pm On Jan 17, 2017
dharyor1234:

Present Cappo, cappo dont lemme sue you ooo, who are trying to refer to about bumbum pains anyway the bumbum is still paining me oo, around my tailbone i feel it more when i'm about standing up. N.B I dont have constipaton.......
Lol, sorry about your pain grin keep enduring. N/B I don't have constipation too tongue

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 3:25pm On Jan 17, 2017
Giddyperson:

Hi Team April tongue. I'm glad more of us are coming out to participate in the thread, means we've finally defeated morning sickness.

Big welcome to our newest teamies Myrygurl and Mzezkay, Mzezkay please supply your EDD and baby gender. Shout out to Titony1 who I kept skipping her name in the roll call lol kiss. Please any more team April's lurking who I haven't still included in the roll call, please mention me, even if you have before. Blame it on my pregnancy brain cheesy

Lets always try to say a prayer for our teamies MoskiDarl and more recently Ladivva who lost their LOs, That God would keep consoling them and grant them the desires of their hearts.

We must have all registered for antenatal by now and taken the 2nd TT injection. If you haven't, worrayu wairin for?

How far with shopping for baby things. Hope you guys have figured out a way to prune that list, to fit into your individual budgets. How can one baby have cot, playpen, swingset, stroller, carrier...when is he going to crawl and walk kwanu grin

Please come out and answer your names, and update the list, share your joys and challenges so that we'll know you are good. Even if you prefer peeping, just come and say present and go away. Thank you. kiss.

When are we going to start showing our bumps, Sansa143 has already opened the way.

Present Cappo,all I can say is Thank-God for the journey so far,is more like am not even pregnant cos it has bin a smooth ride right from day 1 till date apart 4rm d occasional hrtburn all has bin ms n craving free!2nd tt shot is nxt wk wed n den will b seeing d doc on friday!Sorry to our two teamie dat lost dere lo's,d Lord is your strength and he will compensate u in due time!Will be 28wks 2moro n still no waddling,just here imagining if I will waddle at all grin!Lo is kicking fine,will supply sex by nxt week by His grace!My hrt goes out to my fellow teameis who are not finding it funny,just remember dat the Lord is ur strength and He will c u tru!Love u all!
Team April for supernatural delivery!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Giddyperson: 4:24pm On Jan 17, 2017
Team April Mamas that haven't answered present in a long time, Kloness, Tutucious, Folamee. And those that hardly come online, Unic1, Sweetestmum, Olukunle, Ijeoma2728. Hope y'all are good.

Who has heard from babyadorable, even though she's team March. She hasn't been here in so long, any one that knows her offline should please try to make sure she's ok.

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by nicoleswizzi: 4:44pm On Jan 17, 2017
BlossomedCherry:
Me don change prenatal supplement since dat plenty ones wey dey smell no gree me o.
Am now on Ferrolab12, folic acid and calcium once daily and it rocks!.
How do u manage to drink folic acid..DAT one smells too...I want to change my antenatal drugs from evergreen back to pregnacare...DAT evergreen(orange tab) smells like crazy and makes me feel sick.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by BlossomedCherry: 4:59pm On Jan 17, 2017
nicoleswizzi:

How do u manage to drink folic acid..DAT one smells too...I want to change my antenatal drugs from evergreen back to pregnacare...DAT evergreen(orange tab) smells like crazy and makes me feel sick.
Emzor folic acid no dey smell o. Itz Bcomplex that smells alot.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by AyPortable1(f): 5:18pm On Jan 17, 2017
A
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by bookholla(f): 5:20pm On Jan 17, 2017
Mzbee:
Please do we have any teamAugust in the house?
Yes...am shy smileyAug 17

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 5:33pm On Jan 17, 2017
prettmum:

oh no, not a again, so sorry for the loss, don't worry God will give you again with the one that will stay. I'm so touched. it hurts but Who are we to question God.

Thank you dear, Amen.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 5:34pm On Jan 17, 2017
Titony1:
My dearest cappo, present ma thought you were going to skip my name again o lol, its being a smooth journey so far except for once in a while tiredness. Hoping to determine baby's sex tomorrow when I go for ANC.
@ MoskiDarl and Ladivva so sorry for your loss. May God strengthen, uphold and give u a permanent testimony very soon in Jesus name. Amen.

Amen, thanks dear

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 5:35pm On Jan 17, 2017
realdentist:

I'm really sorry for your loss. I would advise you wait till u're tru with school afterall u're already in ur final year, cos u will need a lot of rest while on cerclage.

Thanks ma

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 5:36pm On Jan 17, 2017
Naomi14:
So sorry for your loss! May God bless you with triplet dis time. Try talk to your doctor about getting pregnant if stress won't be an issue since you are still in school.

Amen! Thank you dear, I'll do just that.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 5:36pm On Jan 17, 2017
myrygurl:
sorry sis...do remain strong and continue to have faith in God. Another blessed Lo will come soonest...cheers

Amen, thanks dear.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 5:38pm On Jan 17, 2017
jaysmama:

My dear its God and faith that saw me through . The faith that i would have the number of children i desired to have. Being pregnant depends on when you had the loss and if your cycle is back to normal. No need to worry too much just take it a day at a time. If you are pregnant already ensure the cerclage is done btwn 12 and 14 wks. If you are not please try and wait till you finish school.

Alright ma, thanks. I'll just wait and see, if I'm not then I'll wait.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Itissettled3: 5:39pm On Jan 17, 2017
Welcome to team February.

I had that pain earlier on and it stopped by itself but please see take her to see a Dr.

rengsho:
Hello Mamas, i am an ardent follower of this trend, though a Husband but i have learned so much that has helped me and my wife cos like i once say we re newly wedded and expecting soon (#Team February). Pls recently my wife have been having this Bellybutton Pain that comes and go. I dont know if it a normal occurrence for expectant moms or we need to see a Doctor?
Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Itissettled3: 5:43pm On Jan 17, 2017
Come where you and Omoloulah Wan port go?? Don't try it oh or I will follow you people.

We Pray for safe delivery. Mothers and children.

Team February Rocks!!!!

Chanbaby:

I wan even 1st u port oh cos I don tire. The movement is very constant like lo is even tired in there.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by phlakkeys(f): 5:54pm On Jan 17, 2017
spiceeamiee:
Oh my God! I'm so so sorry for your loss. I really dont know what to say other than God will restore all to you. Please accept my deepest condolences.

@phalakkey that Cappo work, we suppose assign am give you na. Your username sounds very cappo-ish grin grin grin

You know you are my oga here.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by phlakkeys(f): 6:00pm On Jan 17, 2017
LaDivva:

Thank you dear, and please don't be tired of being pregnant or hate being pregnant as long as in the long run you have your baby with you.
Here I am, lactating but my baby is not with me.

Sorry for your loss. God will give you double next.
For the lactating issue, take paracetamol pain and wear firm bra.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 6:05pm On Jan 17, 2017
phlakkeys:

Am really sorry for your loss. I know how uneasy it is but God will give you the best next(a child like hundred children).
For the lactating issue, i only took paracetamol for the pain and was advised to wear firm bra and i was relieved within a week.

Amen, thank you dear. Talking about yourself, did you loose your lo?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by phlakkeys(f): 6:12pm On Jan 17, 2017
LaDivva:

Amen, thank you dear. Talking about yourself, did you loose your lo?

I was advised to terminate due to a defect.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Dazzle86(f): 6:50pm On Jan 17, 2017
phlakkeys:

I was advised to terminate the pregnancy @ 20 weeks because of a major defect so i was induced and gave birth to the baby boy.
Though it would have been noticed as early as 13 weeks if i had gone for scan but since i was fine all through i decided not to do any scan until 18 weeks just to know the sex and that was when the major defect was discovered.

If you don't mind me asking, what was the defect?

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by prettmum(f): 6:58pm On Jan 17, 2017
[quote author=Giddyperson post=52875806]ROLL CALL TEAM APRIL 2017
4. Prettmum------------------------------------ Team XY, EDD 16 April.

yes oooh. my honorable cappo I de gidigba. as for my side na my V.Jay is on fire, is so painful, but a wonderful experience. T.T injection is on Thursday, I have not started shopping yet waiting for Abbba Father to send me cash thru his son, my dh.
my x teamie Ladivva is well with you. God the tear wiper will give you a supernatural BFP..

team April team Easter baby.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Gr8fulHeart(f): 7:14pm On Jan 17, 2017
Giddyperson:

welldone cappo. pls update me. gender xy. edd 26 april. ladivva so sorry 4ur loss. ul be back sooner dan u tink.
mydreams25 how u dey..pls send me a pm as i hv sent u pm sometym ago bt u no respond

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Olukunle5(f): 7:32pm On Jan 17, 2017
Team surprise
EDD is April 28/29

We have been good and God has been good. Just been lazy to login and comment but I always come here
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Deezou(f): 8:40pm On Jan 17, 2017
UmmTwins2:

na ur hand be this? shocked shocked shocked Hws chairman Auwal? grin kiss. kiss frm us to him

*covers face* becoming lazier by d day

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Giddyperson: 8:42pm On Jan 17, 2017
Olukunle5:
Team surprise
EDD is April 28/29

We have been good and God has been good. Just been lazy to login and comment but I always come here
Finally she drops a comment. Just noticed I haven't been typing your username correctly, I'd change that. Pls don't be lazy to login again lol. Good to know you've been good
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Giddyperson: 8:46pm On Jan 17, 2017
Gr8fulHeart:

welldone cappo. pls update me. gender xy. edd 26 april. ladivva so sorry 4ur loss. ul be back sooner dan u tink.
mydreams25 how u dey..pls send me a pm as i hv sent u pm sometym ago bt u no respond
Welcome back, I'd do the update by the next roll call
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Chanbaby: 8:52pm On Jan 17, 2017
Iyomomoreloaded:
Ayportable1, don't you have any old full photos? Tell her u ll look for someone to snap u as u can't snap full frame ursef. Den stylishly forget d issue.
If she persists delete ur whatsapp and tell her u couldn't reinstall after an update. Maybe she had heard rumors and wants to confirm, I don't see y anyone wud insist on a particular type of photo,without ulterior motives, ur face nor reach?

Monitoring spirit na wao full picture kor

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by olamitie: 9:04pm On Jan 17, 2017
@Ayportable1 what's with the pic sending undecided, itsnt an issue to me, simply tell her the camera of your phone is bad.. My cousin was also pestering me over my recent pic and I told her my camera is bad(all this monitoring spirit), one needs to be wise, for me once bitten twice shy lipsrsealed

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (2719) (2720) (2721) (2722) (2723) (2724) (2725) ... (6954) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.