Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,827 members, 7,813,744 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:28 PM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (2825) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8133975 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2822) (2823) (2824) (2825) (2826) (2827) (2828) ... (6955) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by jazzyjazz: 12:53pm On Feb 25, 2017
My sister I tire o
May God help us

Iyomomoreloaded:

Exactly!!!
It's like saying you want to cut off a persons tongue so he doesn't lie, my dear, dumb person dey lie o.
A few weeks ago I saw one news like that, a young man's hand was chopped off ,from d wrist sometime ago for stealing. Guess what? He was caught stealing again! So how dem go do d boy matter now?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 1:16pm On Feb 25, 2017
Triplets? shocked I key into this Kia blessing o for my next journey! grin @BlossomedCherry, have you checked their gender? You really have to try and convince him. He has to see reasons.
Iyomomoreloaded:

@Naomi14 she's having triplets o!
Have u checked the sex of ur babies? I hope they are all boys? undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Ghennys: 1:18pm On Feb 25, 2017
BS
Sorry my birth story is cming a bit late mamas.
So according to LMP, edd was 26th feb, bt i had scans that gave me 14, 22, and 2nd march as Edd. Was confused a bit but decided to work with 26th feb. Pregnancy was a smooth one with no complications. Fast forward to my 36th week scan, doc said my baby was due already, was very shocked as i had 4 weeks to go, which i told him bt he still thot those scans were wrong. Well i ignored him nd worked wit my 26th feb. For every appointment i had my doc kept reminding me that i shuld b induced as he discovered dt my placenta was already aging and baby was adding more weight, this i refused cos i strongly believed those his claims were wrong. I told him i ll go into labour naturally nd my baby ll be healthy. On the 22, it was one of my edd and also my antenatal , i woke up have painless contractions all nite, got to d clinic and doc was also of d opinion i shuld b induced, i told him i already had labour signs. A matron was den asked to check me nd she said 3-4cm dilated! I was excited! Bt d doc insisted d labour b augumented as he tinks i ll stay at 3cm for up to a week! I immediately rejected it, and told him am going home to discuss wit my hubby. By 7pm, i was still feeling contractions bt nt really painful i could gist sef nd chat. By 9pm, my mum suggested we go bak to d clinic to b checked, i was expecting to be told atleast 6cm, bt d matron said still at 3cm sinx morn! I got a bit scared, she cald d doc, nd d doc said it shuld b augumented with s first dose by 12am. I agreed only on d ground dt i would b checked again for progress by dt 12 before they begin, and they accepted. By 12, i was approaching 5cm, hence i bluntly refused the augumentation. Doc called me stubborn, d matron sef was getting upset wit me. I told her i would labour nd give birth at my body's own pace! By 2.30 i was in strong pains nd i asked her to please check me, she said 6cm. She began saying if i was augumented i wuld ve put to birth sinx ....hmmn....yinmu! The doc sef began telling me i had wasted my time coming in dt nite! I rejected it an began reading d book on supernatural childbirth sent to me by jazzyjazz, i commanded my cervix to dilate and open, i told my baby to work in unison wit my body! My faith saw me through! In 30mins i felt a strong urge to push! Alas! I was fully dilated! My prince came screaming at about 3:05 am wit very little tears (just like 5stitches) no episiotomy! For a 4kg baby, i strongly believe only God could have done it for me!

PS: the doc and d matron still could not believe their eyes wen i put to bed! My case was indeed different!

58 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by AlphaHandMaiden(f): 1:28pm On Feb 25, 2017
BlossomedCherry:
Hello beautiful maamas, trust everyone, los and our dhs are doing great?
I came with a question that have been bothering me since my discussion last night with dh. He said all his daughters must be circumcised to avoid them being promiscous, plz mamas, does circumcision of women still exist?
does it play a role in a woman being a slut?
I wasnt circumcised and I dont see any reason why my daughters should.
Plz I need input on this and as an over all final sayer that he is, is their even a good hospital that can do neat circumcision for me without hurting my girls?

I dont even know how to reply to this without harsh words. So i will really try.

Some of the most sexually active people i know are circumsized. ( i wont say prosmiscuous because that is a relative term and argument for another thread.)

The only way to prevent them from having any sex at all is to sew everything up. See extract below of the circumscision type that will guarantee this results.

Type III

The amount of tissue removed is extensive. The most extreme form involves the complete removal of the clitoris and labia minora, together with the inner surface of the labia majora. The raw edges of the labia majora are brought together to fuse, using thorns, poultices or stitching to hold them in place, and the legs are tied together for 2-6 weeks. The healed scar creates a hood of skin which covers the urethra and part or most of the vagina, and which acts as a physical barrier to intercourse. A small opening is left at the back to allow for the flow of urine and menstrual blood. The opening is surrounded by skin and scar tissue and is usually 2-3 cm in diameter but may be as small as the head of a matchstick.

When they are about to be married they can always surgically re-open it to get on with their lives and be proud that they have brought no dishonour to thier families.

Is this really what both of you want for your children?

Further reading can be found here.

http://www.circumstitions.com/FGM-defined.html

Ps. Life can really be a bit.ch.... so what of one sews the vigina of their daughters and then she decides to engage in anal se.x activities....... well at least they wont get pregnant.

Teach them the best values you can, give them attention and love and raise them to respect their bodies and to love God. Then they wont turn to physical and sexual contact to fill voids in their lives.

9 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 1:36pm On Feb 25, 2017
Blossomedcherry , all I have to add is that you and your trusted people you will take along to the hospital should watch over your daughters carefully from birth o to avoid them doing it without your knowledge. Even keep watching till they become adults.
That is if you dont give in to the crime of genital mutilation. I implore you not to. You can talk to a few trusted elders or your husbands ppl if you know they are not into it and do not support it. God's grace dear.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by jazzyjazz: 1:39pm On Feb 25, 2017
Gbam!!!

You have hit the nail on the head!

AlphaHandMaiden:

I dont even know how to reply to this without harsh words. So i will really try.

Some of the most sexually active people i know are circumsized. ( i wont say prosmiscuous because that is a relative term and argument for another thread.)

The only way to avoid them not having sex at all is to sew everything up. See extract below of the circumscision type that will guarantee this results.

Type III

The amount of tissue removed is extensive. The most extreme form involves the complete removal of the clitoris and labia minora, together with the inner surface of the labia majora. The raw edges of the labia majora are brought together to fuse, using thorns, poultices or stitching to hold them in place, and the legs are tied together for 2-6 weeks. The healed scar creates a hood of skin which covers the urethra and part or most of the vagina, and which acts as a physical barrier to intercourse. A small opening is left at the back to allow for the flow of urine and menstrual blood. The opening is surrounded by skin and scar tissue and is usually 2-3 cm in diameter but may be as small as the head of a matchstick.

When they are about to be married they can always surgically re-open it to get on with their lives and be proud that they have brought no dishonour to thier families.

Is this really what both of you want for your children?

Further reading can be found here.

http://www.circumstitions.com/FGM-defined.html

Ps. Life can really be a bit.ch.... so what of one sews the vigina of their daughters and then she decides to engage in anal se.x activities....... well at least they wont get pregnant.

Teach them the best values you can, give them attention and love and raise them to respect their bodies and to love God. Then they wont turn to physical and sexual contact to fill voids in their lives.

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Dunni29(f): 2:10pm On Feb 25, 2017
Congrats Yesitsme, Realdentist and Splendy90. God bless your LOs.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by BlossomedCherry: 2:27pm On Feb 25, 2017
Iyomomoreloaded:

@Naomi14 she's having triplets o!
Have u checked the sex of ur babies? I hope they are all boys? undecided
Maama its two girls and a boy.

11 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Iyomomoreloaded: 2:39pm On Feb 25, 2017
BlossomedCherry:
Waoh congrats!
Since push has come to shove take it to the Lord in prayer!
Employ any reasonable means so you don't fail your girls!
It is well!

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by BlossomedCherry: 2:40pm On Feb 25, 2017
Thanks alot beautiful maamas for all your awsome contributions. I screenshot every comment for his eyes and No, I wouldnt let that happen to my girls. Will stil ask my Favorite SIL, thank God she is coming today.

6 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Dazzle86(f): 2:41pm On Feb 25, 2017
eksbabe:
smileyit shall be according to ur desire. But ehnn i am a ftm and my tummy was almost flat before pregy.

Same with me. But my doctor keeps saying I am measuring big when he uses tape to measure me and talks about twins. I have not added weight instead I have lost weight, due to morning sickness and loss of appetite. I have done scan at 7weeks one fetus was seen or is it possible to see only one baby then see two later. I don't want to do scan till 16th week. I am presently 14 weeks
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Dazzle86(f): 2:59pm On Feb 25, 2017
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Dazzle86(f): 3:00pm On Feb 25, 2017
BlossomedCherry:
.Even me wey dem no circumcise, d manchi dey always look me like say I will cheat on him. too badt.

He should have made it a criteria for marriage, he should have married a circumcised girl.

7 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 3:02pm On Feb 25, 2017
Okay then! Thats good
BlossomedCherry:
Thanks alot beautiful maamas for all your awsome contributions. I screenshot every comment for his eyes and No, I wouldnt let that happen to my girls. Will stil ask my Favorite SIL, thank God she is coming today.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by eksbabe(f): 3:03pm On Feb 25, 2017
Dazzle86:

Same with me. But my doctor keeps saying I am measuring big when he uses tape to measure me and talks about twins. I have not added weight instead I have lost weight, due to morning sickness and loss of appetite. I have done scan at 7weeks one fetus was seen or is it possible to see only one baby then see two later. I don't want to do scan till 16th week. I am presently 14 weeks
Yes i read that it is possible to not see twins at an early stage but as d pregnancy progresses u will. But on hearing that alone from a doctor, I would have checked ooo to be sure cuz me i really want twins. U just may be carrying twins then smiley but the scan will be a perfect answer. Goodluck to you kiss
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Dazzle86(f): 3:06pm On Feb 25, 2017
eksbabe:
Yes i read that it is possible to not see twins at an early stage but as d pregnancy progresses u will. But on hearing that alone from a doctor, I would have checked ooo to be sure cuz me i really want twins. U just may be carrying twins then smiley but the scan will be a perfect answer. Goodluck to you kiss

Lol, please don't make me freak out. I can't do twins wahala. One at a time suits me.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by omoloulah: 3:29pm On Feb 25, 2017
good afternoon mamas,congrats to realdentist, yesitsme, and other mamas that have given birth. it can only b God and we thank him greatly for dis back to back blessings. God bless u and ur babies and speedy recovery to u all.

hmm!! madam blossomedcherry, dis ya oga matter is technical o. haba! y him no marry a circumcised wife make him see how boring him sex life for b? me i no dey circumcised o. but I fit sleep for d same bed with Dh for 1 whole month without doing anything. it's a matter of upbringing, values, culture and most importantly d God factor. once ur children are grounded then u have secured their future. I don't understand what he means by unwanted pregnancy, na dat one pain am pass with all d various diseases wey dey dis world? sometimes parents are d real cos of deir children going astray. I remember how my dad used to behave abt me having friends. na out of anger I take get boyfriend at age 16, infact immediately after I finished secondary school I go visit d bobo and asked him to let's do d do and pop my cherry. he asked me if it was what I wanted n I said yes. I was d one dat asked for it not because I was Hot but jus to spite my dad. afterwards I broke up with him because I had achieved my aim of disobeying my dad and I never had another boyfriend again for many years until I met Dh during my Nysc and we got married immediately after my Nysc. make ur oga go calm down jor. all dis his pattern no b d best parenting skill o.

12 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by omoloulah: 3:39pm On Feb 25, 2017
oya make o give my birth story today.

my second child was almost 3yrs wen I suddenly discovered that I was pregnant again in may last year because d condom broke and i used postinor 2 immediately but d pikin carry super glue for hand. it was a difficult pregnancy, i had all d morning plus all d sickness u can think of. baby was positioned very low in my pelvis so I had to give up my 5days a week exercise. I couldn't eat until delivery and I'm still struggling to eat at 15days postnatal. at 34weeks Dr said I'm likely to have d baby at 37-38weeks because she measures ahead of her age. forwarded to 38weeks 3days den i had dis horrible pain on d left side of my pelvis. it was so bad I couldn't walk. den at 38weeks 4days I woke up dat Thursday morning n couldn't even lift my legs. Dh was pitying me and asked if he shld take me to d hospital b4 going to work but I said no that I'd b fine. as soon as he left I couldn't endure d pain again, I wanted to use d toilet but couldn't carry my legs. my mum saw me crying for d first time and she couldn't stand it so she had me call my husband to com back home n take me to d hospital. he came back at 11am and took me to d Dr's. on getting there I met d Dr and he checked me and said I was 2cm dilated so I was admitted and taken to my room n hubby went back home to get my bag.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by forzarush(f): 3:45pm On Feb 25, 2017
splendy90:
My king made his appearance at 8:55pm 24/02 weighing 2.9kg..May Allah be praised!!! Alhamdullilah Mother and baby are fine father rejoicing bs later team march but we couldn't wait we had to port...
Barakallahfihi ma'am, Allah's barakah abide with LO!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by giftedofgod(f): 3:45pm On Feb 25, 2017
BA/BS

so sorry it's coming late. Oluwatoniloba Salau-surname
born 3:21pm, 14th February, 40+2
FTM...went into labour naturally... no mucous, no waterbreak, no show. Just couldn't sleep from midnight till 5am cos of slight irregular back pain...dozed off and woke up 7am...called my doctor & was advised to come for a check but i chose to delay till 10am. I went to hospital unassisted and doctor told me am 7cm dilated, he broke my waters and i gave birth 5hrs later.

28 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by omoloulah: 3:48pm On Feb 25, 2017
Part 2

he got my bags and went to get his mum to stay at home with my 2 girls while he brings my mum to d hospital to stay with me. they came later in d day and d Dr checked me and said I shld b 4cm dilated by 4am d next day being Friday and that at 5am they'll insert a tablet to help me speed up things. we agreed and he signed off 4 d nite. d next morning I was checked and it was 4cm as predicted but they decided to wait for my Dr to resume by 7am b4 dey insert d tablet. he came in at 7am sharp and he inserted ½ a tablet and gave me d other ½ to put under my tongue. meanwhile I don tell dem say i no want epidural but pain no gree me allow dem sweep membrane sef. as d contractions begin intensify dats wen I discovered that no 2 pregnancies are d same. I started buzzing d nurses station to ask dem to call e anaeastetiast to com o but dey said he's gone home. I say na lie o make dem help me find am quick quick.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Iyomomoreloaded: 4:02pm On Feb 25, 2017
giftedofgod:
BA/BS

FTM...went into labour naturally... no mucous, no waterbreak, no show. Just couldn't sleep from midnight till 5am cos of slight irregular back pain...dozed off and woke up 7am...called my doctor & was advised to come for a check but i chose to delay till 10am. I went to hospital unassisted and doctor told me am 7cm dilated, he broke my waters and i gave birth 5hrs later.
Make I tell u Congratulations 1st! Mama look you'll come and rewrite this your BS o, Haba! 1st u made us think there was no Valentine baby and then upon d delay in BA ,u come give us chikini tory.
Abi na d BS advert be this? Lol

25 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 4:12pm On Feb 25, 2017
Ehen! See Valentine baby grin I thought February mamas no gree give us val baby. Congrats ma'am! But this your BS eh! grin
giftedofgod:
BA/BS

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by spiceeamiee(f): 4:28pm On Feb 25, 2017
My dear, I beg you with everything in me, DO.NOT.ALLOW.ANYONE.CIRCUMCISE.YOUR.DAUGHTERS.DONT!!! It's an archaic practice that has done more harm and no good. I and my sister's were circumcised. I did not know until about 5years ago. Although I started having sex in my mid 20s, I never enjoyed it till now. I have only experienced orgasms a few times in my life time and hubby had to go the extra extra mile to ensure that happens. FGM does not cure anyone of promiscuity. That's a lie from the put of hell. Instead it comes with a myriad of medical issues that only surfaces later on in the child's lifetime. I know we women have been taught to be subservient and adhere to the wishes of our husband but there are times you have to take a stand and say No. This is one of those times. Once your daughter is circumcised, it will affect her for the whole of her life. I hated my mom for a while after I found out. My elder sister dint talk to her for months. We found out when my younger sister was preparing for her wedding and she too dint take it well. It took us a while to forgive her because she dint know any better but you know better. You know ma'am and you don't want your daughter hating you in future, even if it's just for a day.

@Yesitsme, @realdentist and @splendy90 Big Congrats!! Realdentist you go still get time answer is with our plenty questions doo? grin.

@eskbabe what is that thing on your tummy? Did you say 19weeks? Why have my enemies decided to finish me? Why is my bump like a 7month old pregnancy at 18weeks? Who do me my people, who do me?? embarassed embarassed embarassed

BlossomedCherry:
I came with a question that have been bothering me since my discussion last night with dh. He said all his daughters must be circumcised to avoid them being promiscous, plz mamas, does circumcision of women still exist?
Plz I need input on this and as an over all final sayer that he is, is their even a good hospital that can do neat circumcision for me without hurting my girls?

10 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by forzarush(f): 4:36pm On Feb 25, 2017
giftedofgod:
BA/BS

congratulations! Welcome baby Valentina. Please we await the new edition of your BS.

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by omoloulah: 4:37pm On Feb 25, 2017
d man sha came n he finally administered epidural, na dat time my head correct small. soon I was 8cm dilated and having d urge to push. na there I begin cry o. hubby wey dey video b4 jus kukuma drop d gopro camera begin sing and massage both hands, leg, head etc but e no dey work. all I wanted was jus to push. d Dr was petting me to hold on a little sha, like play like play I reach 10cm but my cervix was hugging d baby's head n Dr said I shld not push but allow d head pass on its own. it was d hardest thing I ever did, I waited for it to pass and it did after awhile but by vjay refused to return xpand and allow baby pass courtsey of 2 previous episiotomies from 2 previous deliveries. Dr asked if he shld give me a cut and use forceps to deliver d baby's head , i jus shouted dat he shld cut every every and bring d baby out abeg. he numbed d area and cut it den b4 I say jack d baby's head was out n so was her whole body. placenta too was delivered shortly but na there trouble start o.

10 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Fruitfulbliss: 4:49pm On Feb 25, 2017
@Blossomedcherry our able mamas have told u all u need to know so pls pray about it, tell God to do d convincing 4 u if u cant do it on ur own, d negative effects are real, my mum has just two of us because of FGM, and it took d grace of God both times during delivery, she saw hell due to d complications dat arised during delivery due to FGM, she almost went mad wen somebody suggested it for me wen i gave birth to my first. Just so u know my dad has another wife outside because sex is a nightmare where my mum is concerned. Pls do wat u hv to do to save ur gals, i pray Gods grace will be sufficient for u.

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by omoloulah: 5:00pm On Feb 25, 2017
I started bleeding badly and was slipping into unconsciousness, i was jus hearing Commotion everywhere n my hubby started shouting u dare not try it. he was screaming babe u beta don't die on me, like say na me wan die sef. I don't know for how long I was unconscious but I was told that within d space of 30seconds I was given 3 injections and I started coming around. no one knows where d blood was coming from but d placenta was complete and everyone was jus focused on stopping d blood. finally d blood slowed down and he began to stitch my cut. when he finished I started shivering and vomitting. was told it was d injections that caused it. all these while dat d Commotion was going on baby was cleaned and dressed but I no know say my mama dey 4 d door of d delivery suite dey hear everything. she been hear d baby cry but she didn't hear my voice and as everyone was running around inside she think say i don die o. na so she enter my room begin roll for ground, crying m praying. dat was how d nurses met her wen they went to tell her dat everything was fine and I'd b out soon.

12 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 5:11pm On Feb 25, 2017
BlossomedCherry:
Yipeee grin
your family don complete o. Wonderful!!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by omoloulah: 5:35pm On Feb 25, 2017
she didn't believe d nurses so they had to com n call my hubby and he went and told her I was fine. she asked to see me jus as I was being wheeled out of d delivery suite into my room. u shld see my mum's smile, it was priceless. my baby can suck for Africa abeg. I jus thank God because as person dey die no pass like dat o but God gat my back. after all d drama hubby said it looks like we go close shop o, e no matter weda dem b girls o. lolz! but me i sha know dat weda by crook or rook I go get my twin boys after 1yr o. In all, i really want to thank everyone in here. u all made dis journey easy for me even though it wasn't planned but u all were there. God bless u me all urs.

31 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by MoyosBlog123: 5:44pm On Feb 25, 2017
Congratulations to all mama's who have birth their LO. May God unending guidance be on u all.

Please how can I stop excess saliva from gathering in my mouth. Am just 10weeks gone and can spit for the whole Africa. Bitter kola isn't working for me at all.

With my first pregnancy, I didn't spit at all, don't kw why this one is different. Even morning sickness won't let me be. I just tire.
September pls come fast cry
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by nneejima(f): 5:48pm On Feb 25, 2017
BlossomedCherry:
My sister d fellow E-sisters have said it all, say no to female genital mutilation but if dh insist on doing it please help me with the name & address of the hospital or anyone dt carried out the act on ur daughters, ensure that dh signed a consent form too so dt i ll have a legal back up to show dt he approved it then leave the rest for me. U need to see the type of complications women undergo psychologically & health wise bc of fgm

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (2822) (2823) (2824) (2825) (2826) (2827) (2828) ... (6955) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.