Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,144 members, 7,811,218 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:53 AM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (3025) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8128258 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3022) (3023) (3024) (3025) (3026) (3027) (3028) ... (6954) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Arihodo(f): 10:34am On Apr 29, 2017
queensnow:
May mamas are we set? I hope April mamas are ready to release the baton? Are we still expecting more April babies till 30th 11:59pm? Congratulations to all mama's that have met their little rubies grin
teamie, am not set oh, but God is in control. God bless all mamas that have put to birth. those remaining, God is ur muscle. those TTCing, God will sanctify your womb for the dwelling places of many children sooner. God will also comfort those who weep and mourn.

16 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Giddyperson: 10:34am On Apr 29, 2017
ftmum:

,We'll, he wanted to check if I was dilating because of the pain I told him I was having but unfortunately I was not and he even said my cervix is still close. So I guess that was what made it painful.

Naomi14:
Abeg no let fear grip me too for here cry maybe the doctor wanted to check if you've started dilating. This one @giddyperson said it's not painful, its like you have high threshold for pain. Ordinary menstruation, it's like my waist want to cut off so I receive pain injection sometimes. May God help me o! #supernaturalbirth#
Well Maybe mine wasn't painful cuz I was already 5cm dilated when I got to the hospital and I avoided the hospital until I was sure I was in labour cuz I was dodging membrane sweep cheesy I was already squirming when the doc said VE cuz it's always been described as very painful here so I was tensing up and raising my waist cheesy but the doctor made me relax and look away and when he was done I felt foolish for being scared in the first place cuz I didn't feel any pain at all.

I can imagine him trying to Chook his hand in a closed cervix sha, maybe that's what makes it painful, dunno.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Giddyperson: 10:44am On Apr 29, 2017
queensnow:
May mamas are we set? I hope April mamas are ready to release the baton? Are we still expecting more April babies till 30th 11:59pm? Congratulations to all mama's that have met their little rubies grin
April 30th 11:59pm that's my appointed birth time for baby Runo so exercise patience until we hand you the baton
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Hyphee(f): 10:45am On Apr 29, 2017
queensnow:

Teamie, I'm over set o, can't wait again, I just dey waka like duck now

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by phlakkeys(f): 11:37am On Apr 29, 2017
[quote author=temmytayur post=56003483][/quote]

Seen.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ftmum: 11:40am On Apr 29, 2017
Giddyperson:

Well Maybe mine wasn't painful cuz I was already 5cm dilated when I got to the hospital and I avoided the hospital until I was sure I was in labour cuz I was dodging membrane sweep cheesy I was already squirming when the doc said VE cuz it's always been described as very painful here so I was tensing up and raising my waist cheesy but the doctor made me relax and look away and when he was done I felt foolish for being scared in the first place cuz I didn't feel any pain at all.

I can imagine him trying to Chook his hand in a closed cervix sha, maybe that's what makes it painful, dunno.

Ooooh you ,see, you were 5cm , that means your cervix was opened already , mine was not. That was why it was painful.

I'm not going back until I have strong contractions oooooo. I will bear the pain for now.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by MoyosBlog123: 12:30pm On Apr 29, 2017
Craving hot freshfish(Epia) with soft amala and ewedu soup cry cry. Too lazy to cook
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by babythug(f): 12:38pm On Apr 29, 2017
MoyosBlog123:
Craving hot freshfish(Epia) with soft amala and ewedu soup cry cry. Too lazy to cook

Chei this woman don start something today oh! Now na money for fish I go dey find up and Dan today *sighs*

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by TFeminist(f): 1:31pm On Apr 29, 2017
I wanna buy. What u selling?
zaynie:

Thanks babe.
Twas nice doing business with you. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by zaynie(f): 1:33pm On Apr 29, 2017
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 3:52pm On Apr 29, 2017
Swthrt Rhemy2013 is in Favour room, our prayers is needed for her o...

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mizz2posh: 6:33pm On Apr 29, 2017
Hi ladies, I have bookmarked this thread for a while,I have been following but recently created an account.

I am 33wks preggo with baby xy number 3, and my edd is june 12, so june cappo please take note.

So, I didnt create that name "mizz2posh" for myself, so i am kinda confused, does the nairaland system auto generate name for users?

To Giddyperson, Nicolewizzi, Sansa and all other april mommas congratulations on the birth of your babies. So uhm, will you welcome me ladies or what?! smiley

11 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ebonyjoke(f): 6:34pm On Apr 29, 2017
Doc finally agreed to give me 40 days plus b4 induction. cheesy
1 day to EDD. 30mins exercise and pineapple juice on Course. Baba God na ur hand I dey.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Arihodo(f): 7:11pm On Apr 29, 2017
Benignasweety:
Swthrt Rhemy2013 is in Favour room, our prayers is needed for her o...
she shall be favoured, for God got her back. congratulations in advance mama.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nimi22(f): 7:24pm On Apr 29, 2017
Good evening fam. Washing machine users pls i have question. My sis is about getting a washing machine and the house does not have a regular water supply. Pls shd she go for automatic or semi manual. Thanks.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 7:27pm On Apr 29, 2017
mizz2posh:
Hi ladies, I have bookmarked this thread for a while,I have been following but recently created an account.

I am 33wks preggo with baby xy number 3, and my edd is june 12, so june cappo please take note.

So, I didnt create that name "mizz2posh" for myself, so i am kinda confused, does the nairaland system auto generate name for users?

To Giddyperson, Nicolewizzi, Sansa and all other april mommas congratulations on the birth of your babies. So uhm, will you welcome me ladies or what?! smiley
You are highly welcomed 2 team June ma, our cappo will soon come and take note... We dey same Journey team Xy number 3.

Team NOLOSSOFANYKIND! SUPERNATURALDELIVERY!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 7:31pm On Apr 29, 2017
Nimi22:
Good evening fam. Washing machine users pls i have question. My sis is about getting a washing machine and the house does not have a regular water supply. Pls shd she go for automatic or semi manual. Thanks.

Based on your question. I have been privileged to work in an electronic company in the past. And from my understanding, manual washing machine is the best for an environment that does not have direct water supply within the premise.

However, if your sister can be patient enough to wash only when there is water directly from the tank to the tap, then she can go for Automatic washing machine.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Licious07(f): 8:39pm On Apr 29, 2017
queensnow:
Teamie,I'm almost set oooo even though my EDD is 29th...hoping LO comes before d date. Supernatural delivery for us all.
#teammayfornoloss
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mizz2posh: 8:44pm On Apr 29, 2017
Benignasweety:
You are highly welcomed 2 team June ma, our cappo will soon come and take note... We dey same Journey team Xy number 3.

Team NOLOSSOFANYKIND! SUPERNATURALDELIVERY!

Zions momma (yes I read your diary) thank you for welcoming me kiss

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by queensnow: 9:18pm On Apr 29, 2017
Licious07:

Teamie,I'm almost set oooo even though my EDD is 29th...hoping LO comes before d date. Supernatural delivery for us all.
#teammayfornoloss
amen ooo. Lo is head down buh not set Doc said remain small I hope Lo get set by next wk ooo can wait to meet him am just experiencing lot of braxton hick

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by queensnow: 9:25pm On Apr 29, 2017
Hyphee:

Teamie, I'm over set o, can't wait again, I just dey waka like duck now
LOL It's WELL Ooo God don perfect the day.. Nothing set yet ooo for me still walking gallant
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by queensnow: 9:26pm On Apr 29, 2017
Giddyperson:

April 30th 11:59pm that's my appointed birth time for baby Runo so exercise patience until we hand you the baton
cheesy if baby runo ain't careful heso gonna port to may tongue
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by queensnow: 9:27pm On Apr 29, 2017
Arihodo:
teamie, am not set oh, but God is in control. God bless all mamas that have put to birth. those remaining, God is ur muscle. those TTCing, God will sanctify your womb for the dwelling places of many children sooner. God will also comfort those who weep and mourn.
amen to ur prayers it's well with us we shall all see our lo come may

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by customised87: 9:39pm On Apr 29, 2017
Nimi22:

Let her go for a semi-automatic washing machine, that's the best for her situation. It works like an automatic machine in that it is connected to the water supply of the house and will draw water itself when their water supply is available but it is also a Top loader washing machine, which makes it possile to put water inside manually like a manual washing machine when their water supply is not available. The manual washing machine is too much stress while the full automatic is not suitable for a place without regular water supply. So, Semi-automatic is what she needs.

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by queensnow: 9:41pm On Apr 29, 2017
Nimi22:
manual have more advantages over automatic most pple go for automatic bcus it can fit into d cabinet base on d fact that it's front loader and are more beautiful dan manual.
Manual washing machine advantages
U can easily pack ur laundries wen the light is off and continue with ur hand while u cant open automatic until light comes on even if u force open it up will get double work by mopping off d water.
If u don't hv direct water supply u can pour in water manually, automatic does not work dat way
Manual it's easier to clean dan automatic
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 9:41pm On Apr 29, 2017
mizz2posh:

Welcome teamie.
TEAMJUNEFORSUPERNATURALDELIVERY

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Rhemy2013(f): 10:12pm On Apr 29, 2017
Rejoice with me as I welcome my prince Charming,my Irreplaceable diamond,mybackbone,my first fruit,my pride,my ejika,my everything..My baby Donald,Oladesire made his grand entrance today weighing 3.9 kg through VD nd episiotomy,he came around 9:40pm today
We re both healthy nd doing fine..Bs soon.
Cc Cappo Naomi14. I don port ooh

47 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by MoyosBlog123: 10:16pm On Apr 29, 2017
Congratulations mama. God bless ur family.
So happy for you. I love his names. "Oluwadesire" smiley
Rhemy2013:
Rejoice with me as I welcome my prince Charming,my Irreplaceable,mybackbone,my first fruit,my pride,my ejika,my everything..My baby Donald Oluwadesire,Ayomiposi,jamal Adekola made his grand entrance today weighing 3.9 kg through vd Nd episiotomy
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by SisiNini(f): 10:19pm On Apr 29, 2017
Rhemy2013:
Rejoice with me
Congratulations Rhemy darling... Welcome baby 'Desire... #bearhug

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by poshestmina(f): 10:23pm On Apr 29, 2017
Rhemy2013:
Rejoice with me as I welcome my prince Charming,my Irreplaceable,mybackbone,my first fruit,my pride,my ejika,my everything..My baby Donald Oluwadesire,Ayomiposi,jamal Adekola made his grand entrance today weighing 3.9 kg through vd Nd episiotomy,he came around 9:40pm today
Congrats maama ,God bless and preserve Donald bobo .
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tiwatopebam(f): 10:39pm On Apr 29, 2017
For registering late, one box of sleepsuits. Three receiving blankets. Ur name will be included in the next roll call.
mizz2posh:
Hi ladies,I have bookmarked this thread for a while,I have been following but recently created an account.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Hyphee(f): 10:42pm On Apr 29, 2017
Rhemy2013:
Rejoice with me as I welcome my prince Charming,my Irreplaceable,mybackbone,my first fruit,my pride,my ejika,my everything..My baby Donald Oluwadesire,Ayomiposi,jamal Adekola made his grand entrance today weighing 3.9 kg through vd Nd episiotomy,he came around 9:40pm today

Congrats teamie, you don leave us port to April. God bless and keep you and your prince.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (3022) (3023) (3024) (3025) (3026) (3027) (3028) ... (6954) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.