Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,750 members, 7,817,080 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:46 AM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (3023) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8145515 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3020) (3021) (3022) (3023) (3024) (3025) (3026) ... (6955) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Giddyperson: 12:07pm On Apr 28, 2017
Gr8fulHeart:
my prince arrived yesterday. help me give thanks to jehovah
Wow congrats, God bless you and lo
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by jazzyjazz: 12:24pm On Apr 28, 2017
queensnow:
Abuja mamas u can check their Facebook page they got lovely and cheap stuff or visit their store

Actually they are not cheap. But they sell original stuff there. You're sure of quality when you buy from them. I buy some of my sons stuff from them

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by jazzyjazz: 12:27pm On Apr 28, 2017
poshestmina:
Mamas ,please which soap and cream can i use ? my body looks toooo dark especially my bumbum and belly ,dh say i 'stain his hands' anytime he touches me (i don suffer ) i've been using only shea butter and my crusader soap .i look like a roasted cow grin .Mamas ,pls epp me .

It's due to pregnancy hormones. For me my belly was so black but my face, hands and other areas were smooth, fresh and fair. It's been 4 months and my belly complexion is going back to how it used to be gradually. But I'm still fair small and fresh (compensation for all the hair I lost lol) grin

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by olalayo1710(f): 12:33pm On Apr 28, 2017
Abiagirl777:
He's the lord,the wondrous story
He's the lord the king of glory
at his feet we humbly bow
crown him crown him lord of all
Baby Chizitere made his grand entrance 1:50am this morning via vd weighing 4.2kg.It indeed can only be God.
Cc:Giddyperson
congrats MA, really happy, may God bless and protect him.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by i4eva: 1:04pm On Apr 28, 2017
eksbabe:
Ok, sorry for that first impression smiley i also tried reaching her yesterday but her phone was switched off. She told me to apologize to Graciouscharis for sounding rude and she would get back to you. She also mentioned that she told someone she was in church and would holla back, but she didnt, i guess thats you i4eva. I really dont know her too well also but a frnd referred her to me, so please forgive ehnn and patronize her. Thanks mamas kiss wink
Thanks eksbabe, I was at her place yesterday, she's actually very nice and she sends her sincere apologies to all those who might have felt offended by her. Cc @Graciouscharis

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by hunniesuzie: 1:21pm On Apr 28, 2017
same, or 2021 sef. Lol

Giddyperson:

Mine is vision 2020 with epidural
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by i4eva: 1:30pm On Apr 28, 2017
Gr8fulHeart:
Jehovah be praised. Congrats to you mama and to you Abiagirl777. May God continue to bless you both, your L.Os and entire family.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by i4eva: 1:36pm On Apr 28, 2017
jesufifunmi:
Lol. Can you please list the ingredients for making this bitter uda soup?
Omo Yoruba, you want to eat Uda Soup? grin grin grin are you sure you can fit? grin grin grin
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Graciouscharis: 1:41pm On Apr 28, 2017
i4eva:
Thanks eksbabe, I was at her place yesterday, she's actually very nice and she sends her sincere apologies to all those who might have felt offended by her. Cc @Graciouscharis

Good to know. Well, I wasn't really offended because I've not met her before and it's her business and it's not compulsory I buy things from her.
I specifically asked for some things and requested for the pictures of those things which she hasn't sent. She just sent me her shop address. I may not be able to go to her shop myself but wanted to send someone there to get d things I choose.
Anyway, I've gotten most of the things from Zaynie and I'm satisfied with both her customer service, price and products. I've also stumbled on some nice websites that sell baby things and they take payment on delivery.
I hope to check on sometime maybe after my delivery.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by temmytayur(f): 1:50pm On Apr 28, 2017
[quote author=phlakkeys post=55978179]
You are welcome to #TeamJuly. Kindly send your EDD and baby's gender so I can add you to next roll call

EDD July 20
Gender XX
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by queensnow: 1:58pm On Apr 28, 2017
jazzyjazz:

Actually they are not cheap. But they sell original stuff there. You're sure of quality when you buy from them. I buy some of my sons stuff from them
ohh really but that playpen someone said it's 55k d one u can put by ur bed side maybe d person is nt sure of d price
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by i4eva: 2:09pm On Apr 28, 2017
Graciouscharis:

Good to know. Well, I wasn't really offended because I've not met her before and it's her business and it's not compulsory I buy things from her.
I specifically asked for some things and requested for the pictures of those things which she hasn't sent. She just sent me her shop address. I may not be able to go to her shop myself but wanted to send someone there to get d things I choose.
Anyway, I've gotten most of the things from Zaynie and I'm satisfied with both her customer service, price and products. I've also stumbled on some nice websites that sell baby things and they take payment on delivery.
It's alright dear. I'm checking Zaynie's too. Could you please send me the links to the websites you mentioned? I think the more options the better.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Giddyperson: 2:12pm On Apr 28, 2017
hunniesuzie:
same, or 2021 sef. Lol

Let's hope we remember. How's your first day back at work?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by suzy(f): 2:22pm On Apr 28, 2017
Giddyperson:

stop kidding urself. u no go even no wen another one go enter. I no go surprise if u register late dis year. for me anytime as it pleases God. the pain is worth many rounds

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by suzy(f): 2:25pm On Apr 28, 2017
hunniesuzie:
same, or 2021 sef. Lol

OK ooo. u mean 2018? or 2019.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Graciouscharis: 2:32pm On Apr 28, 2017
i4eva:
It's alright dear. I'm checking Zaynie's too. Could you please send me the links to the websites you mentioned? I think the more options the better.

Zaynie, toddstoteens.com, babies21.com, simplyinfants.com, babybliss.com.ng
Kiddiestreasure.com I think you pay online.
Some prices are better than d others so you may need to compare d prices in all d sites before you make a decision.
Check Jumia and konga too. Some of their prices are better than market price.
That's all I can remember for now

9 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by i4eva: 2:46pm On Apr 28, 2017
Graciouscharis:

Zaynie, toddstoteens.com, babies21.com, simplyinfants.com, babybliss.com.ng
Kiddiestreasure.com I think you pay online.
Some prices are better than d others so you may need to compare d prices in all d sites before you make a decision.
Check Jumia and konga too. Some of their prices are better than market price.
That's all I can remember for now
Thanks mama. I already placed some orders on Jumia last night after comparing with Konga's prices. I'm familiar with simplyinfants but the rest are new. Thanks again for sharing; I'll check them out.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by jazzyjazz: 3:02pm On Apr 28, 2017
queensnow:
ohh really but that playpen someone said it's 55k d one u can put by ur bed side maybe d person is nt sure of d price

I got my playpen there for 55k too. Mine was the one with reversible napper and changer. I also got my chicco carrier from them for 15k! But a friend got hers inside the market for a much cheaper price. I got one nursing bra from them for 2k but the same bra is sold for 1500 in the market near my house.

They do have cute clothes for babies and kids though
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by hunniesuzie: 3:04pm On Apr 28, 2017
Lol, I'm flexing cos half the office is at some conference, I've just been eating junk and gisting. Real work starts on Tuesday. Also I miss my baby cry
Giddyperson:

Let's hope we remember. How's your first day back at work?

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by hunniesuzie: 3:05pm On Apr 28, 2017
Vision 2020 please. Me that I have packaged myself with better insurance, I can't shout biko

suzy:

OK ooo. u mean 2018? or 2019.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by nneejima(f): 4:10pm On Apr 28, 2017
Gr8fulHeart:
Congratulations ma
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by nneejima(f): 4:12pm On Apr 28, 2017
nicoleswizzi:

Chai..mamas abeg na..lol from burnt cow to burnt offering... Was today declared comedy day and I dnt knw...
But its true ma, i can't wait for July to reach

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by nneejima(f): 4:16pm On Apr 28, 2017
Giddyperson:
Mum Giddybaby, i no fit laugh again " no be u again" in ur Dh voice

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by nneejima(f): 4:20pm On Apr 28, 2017
Where z mum zino, i dey suspect say u don born. More grease to ur elbow dearie, no carry drip stand run again b4 zino go laugh u

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 4:22pm On Apr 28, 2017
Epidural in Nigeria? Abeg which hospital dey do that one?
Giddyperson:

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by zaynie(f): 4:52pm On Apr 28, 2017
Graciouscharis:

Anyway, I've gotten most of the things from Zaynie and I'm satisfied with both her customer service, price and products.

Thanks babe.
Twas nice doing business with you. grin

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by myrygurl: 5:09pm On Apr 28, 2017
A big congrats to Abiagirl and Gr8fulheart...May God bless your little ones...
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by myrygurl: 5:12pm On Apr 28, 2017
Maamas that had cs, please how did you bring your tummy back to shape..Thanks
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by queensnow: 5:17pm On Apr 28, 2017
jazzyjazz:

I got my playpen there for 55k too. Mine was the one with reversible napper and changer. I also got my chicco carrier from them for 15k! But a friend got hers inside the market for a much cheaper price. I got one nursing bra from them for 2k but the same bra is sold for 1500 in the market near my house.

They do have cute clothes for babies and kids though
lol it hope d chicco carrier is not d one for 4500? Wow the difference is much d nursing bra I got is 1200 susen
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by chocome: 5:56pm On Apr 28, 2017
talltosyne:

Sent
Thanks Mama am grateful
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by iomoge2(f): 6:10pm On Apr 28, 2017
Graciouscharis:

I also picked up my stuff yesterday from mummy Zaynie.
Affordable and High Quality.

Thankx mama

5 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by LadyMayor(f): 6:11pm On Apr 28, 2017
Hello house... I didn't announce my EDD before as first scan didn't see fetal pole and they were going to repeat after two weeks. Wanted to be sure before posting. Sadly, I'm out of this particular journey. But I know it is well. Permit me to still stay on the thread sha as it's nice reading everyone's stories and learning.

Congratulations to all the new mummies! God bless all your LOs

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (3020) (3021) (3022) (3023) (3024) (3025) (3026) ... (6955) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.