Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,995 members, 7,810,771 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:06 PM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (3026) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8126886 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3023) (3024) (3025) (3026) (3027) (3028) (3029) ... (6954) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by prettmum(f): 10:51pm On Apr 29, 2017
I feel so down and depressed, that I could wake up one day and open my nairaland and find out that I have been accused of fraud. Even my pregnancy was said to be scam. I have being a member of TTC thread, where I met blesseddiva, I later changed my moniker from sen.tempest to mum4all then to prettmum using my dh email. I'm so confused right now and what hurts me most that my pregnancy and birth story is a scam.
Lifteshands@mamaEkene was calling me until I deliver at UCTH.
who and who have I defrauded. I have called Seun to come and make his investigation before any accusations and allegation.

please my beautiful mamas can equally help to investigate this matter.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by queensnow: 11:03pm On Apr 29, 2017
Rhemy2013:
Rejoice with me as I welcome my prince Charming,my Irreplaceable,mybackbone,my first fruit,my pride,my ejika,my everything..My baby Donald Oluwadesire,Ayomiposi,jamal Adekola made his grand entrance today weighing 3.9 kg through vd Nd episiotomy,he came around 9:40pm today
We re both healthy nd doing fine..Bs soon.
Cc Cappo Naomi14. I don port ooh
congratulations Porter u don open floor for may mamas.. do fast we await ur bs did u see any sign b4 delivery?

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by queensnow: 11:33pm On Apr 29, 2017
Don't stress ur sef much over some mindless assumption. It's their problem keep ur mind off it
prettmum:
I feel so down and depressed, that I could wake up one day and open my nairaland and find out that I have been accused of fraud. Even my pregnancy was said to be scam. I have being a member of TTC thread, where I met blesseddiva, I later changed my moniker from sen.tempest to mum4all then to prettmum using my dh email. I'm so confused right now and what hurts me most that my pregnancy and birth story is a scam.
who and who have I defrauded. I have called Seun to come and make his investigation before any accusations and allegation.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by forzarush(f): 11:53pm On Apr 29, 2017
[quote author=prettmum post=56051687]I feel so down and depressed, that I could wake up one day and open my nairaland and find out that I have been accused of fraud. Even my pregnancy was said to be scam. I have being a member of TTC thread, where I met blesseddiva, I later changed my moniker from sen.tempest to mum4all then to prettmum using my dh email. I'm so confused right now and what hurts me most that my pregnancy and birth story is a scam.
That's life for you! but ayam not understanding why you want to be depressed! have the accusations taken away your baby, hubby or job? Please count your blessing, praise God and leave the doubting Thomases.

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 11:58pm On Apr 29, 2017
Rhemy2013:
Rejoice with me as I welcome my prince Charming,my Irreplaceable,mybackbone,my first fruit,my pride,my ejika,my everything..My baby Donald Oluwadesire,Ayomiposi,jamal Adekola made his grand entrance today weighing 3.9 kg through vd Nd episiotomy,he came around 9:40pm today
Congratulations my dear, it has ended in praise... See ur yeeye voice like hmmmmm hmmmmmmm am jex 4cm o hmmmmm... I kon dey pity u... No worry start vigilante, I dey come in due time wink
U can now change ur dp cuz d day don come and e don pass na to dey kiss dey go till u hand him over to his bride kiss

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 12:00am On Apr 30, 2017
prettmum:

Please ma, where did d accusation emit from? I have gone to read back and I didnt see such? But dont mind all d joy breakers sha, howz ma cutie doing ma?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ahnie: 2:03am On Apr 30, 2017
Congrats Rhemy2013.....kisses to Awa lil cutie.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 2:39am On Apr 30, 2017
So we finally stole u grin grin grin!Congrats dear!Now is my turn to disturb u,oya supply pic grin grin grin grin,congrats once more!
Rhemy2013:

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by hunniesuzie: 3:06am On Apr 30, 2017
Semi manual is best if water isn't regular
Nimi22:
Good evening fam. Washing machine users pls i have question. My sis is about getting a washing machine and the house does not have a regular water supply. Pls shd she go for automatic or semi manual. Thanks.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 4:18am On Apr 30, 2017
Awwww! Congrats ma'am! So u don port leave us grin God bless your Fam!
Rhemy2013:

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mydreams25: 5:29am On Apr 30, 2017
myrygurl:
Maamas that had cs, please how did you bring your tummy back to shape..Thanks
Sorry for late reply, I didn't do anything I just try to breastfeed more often then while doing that place your baby on your tummy with little pressure the baby's weight will keep bringing it now as you breastfeed. Hope it works for you because its really working for me

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by opejulie10: 6:04am On Apr 30, 2017
Rhemy2013:

congratulations ma..... you don open floor for us may mama

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Ify15(f): 6:17am On Apr 30, 2017
Goodmorning mamas. Congrats to mamas that have birthed their little ones. Pls I want to rant o.I am not understanding the kind of waist pain and hip pain i'v been having o,more than a week sef.When walking it makes me leap like an old woman.when I want to stand up from sitting or get up from the bed,the waist nd hip hooks.I'm just tired of it.I've taken paracetamol and dh helps me massage often yet,no improvement.Is this part of the package?I"m a ftm and 26 weeks gone.I need advice o biko before I begin cry.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by bryanarchie: 6:42am On Apr 30, 2017
On 22nd of April, I welcomed my Prince charming into this world via cs and babys weight was 3.8kg...
mummy and baby Alive but mummy is very tired.
vigilante is real.

37 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mizz2posh: 7:21am On Apr 30, 2017
tiwatopebam:
For registering late, one box of sleepsuits. Three receiving blankets. Ur name will be included in the next roll call.

Hahaha thanks.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by peggygee: 8:01am On Apr 30, 2017
Congrats Rhemy2013 and other momas who have birthed their los
May their birth bring brkthrough to ur family n blessings in Jesus name, Amen.

We await all ur B.s ooo

April momas, how far? Hope all of u have downloaded? Cox these May momas are really in a haste to meet their los.... grin
Wish all the remaining April momas safe delivery as they hand over the baton safely to May momas.... And to all the May momas, wish u all swift n safe delivery as u take over.

#TeamSeptember for swift and supernatural delivery with no loss.

8 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 9:01am On Apr 30, 2017
Rhemy2013:
Congrats. God will keep u and d baby

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Giddyperson: 9:23am On Apr 30, 2017
Rhemy2013:
One porter spotted, congrats to you and God bless and keep your lo. 3.9 VD for a first baby, Oya na come and drop BS

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Giddyperson: 9:26am On Apr 30, 2017
bryanarchie:
On 22nd of April, I welcomed my Prince charming into this world via cs and babys weight was 3.8kg...
vigilante is real.
Congrats and God bless your lo. You're the one that was scared of labour, did you finally go for elective cs? I would have asked for BS but this one it took one week to get BA I don't think BS would happen. cheesy

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Giddyperson: 9:30am On Apr 30, 2017
queensnow:
cheesy if baby runo ain't careful heso gonna port to may tongue
Lol we still have few more hours to go. Ahnie how's it going
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by queensnow: 9:57am On Apr 30, 2017
Giddyperson:

tick tock tick tock the clock is counting may mamas for Sharp sharp delivery
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by bryanarchie: 10:33am On Apr 30, 2017
[quote author=Giddyperson post=56059471]
Congrats and God bless your lo. You're the one that was scared of labour, did you finally go for elective cs? I would have asked for BS but this one it took one week to get BA I don't think BS would happen. cheesy[/quote

Lolsss...you know me well... not elective but due to prolonged labour.I was stuck at 4cm for almost three days. it was terrible but I give thanks.my bs will not be now abeg, i've not slept for days and I'm still recovering, you know im very lazy.

6 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by bryanarchie: 10:41am On Apr 30, 2017
Giddyperson:

Congrats and God bless your lo. You're the one that was scared of labour, did you finally go for elective cs? I would have asked for BS but this one it took one week to get BA I don't think BS would happen. cheesy

Lolsss...you know me well... not elective but due to prolonged labour.I was stuck at 4cm for almost three days. it was terrible but I give thanks.my bs will not be now abeg, i've not slept for days and I'm still recovering, you know im very lazy.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by nikkishola: 11:28am On Apr 30, 2017
Rhemy2013:
Congratulations teamie! God bless ur charming prince! We are coming too but not porting oo grin

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ladytaurus(f): 11:32am On Apr 30, 2017
peggygee:
Congrats Rhemy2013 and other momas who have birthed their los
May their birth bring brkthrough to ur family n blessings in Jesus name, Amen.

We await all ur B.s ooo

April momas, how far? Hope all of u have downloaded? Cox these May momas are really in a haste to meet their los.... grin
Wish all the remaining April momas safe delivery as they hand over the baton safely to May momas.... And to all the May momas, wish u all swift n safe delivery as u take over.

#TeamSeptember for swift and supernatural delivery with no loss.
#teamseptember for swift and supernatural delivery

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 11:43am On Apr 30, 2017
Congrats!
bryanarchie:
vigilante is real.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ahnie: 12:39pm On Apr 30, 2017
Giddyperson:

Nuttin yet ooo...Na God hands I dey.let his will bee done

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by myrygurl: 2:27pm On Apr 30, 2017
mydreams25:

Sorry for late reply, I didn't do anything I just try to breastfeed more often then while doing that place your baby on your tummy with little pressure the baby's weight will keep bringing it now as you breastfeed. Hope it works for you because its really working for me
Wao, as u mentioned this, I just realised this is working for me as well although mine was unconsciously.. Thanks will keep doing dis

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by myrygurl: 2:53pm On Apr 30, 2017
stephmiracle:

My doctor asked me to start tying wrapper when i felt my incision sight had healed and was no longer painful which was around 3 weeks or 1 month and that was what I did ooo
Thanks a lot I will include this.. My own doctor did even say anything

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by myrygurl: 3:02pm On Apr 30, 2017
Giddyperson:

Congrats, was about to ask after you. Thank God everything went well in the end, we are awaiting BS, God bless your lo
Tnx 4 checking... May God bless urs too

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by perfectcrown(f): 3:21pm On Apr 30, 2017
Hello house. Happy sunday to you all.
Pls i want to ask o,is it normal to feel baby low at 31weeks+? Im.really feeling my baby low and my appt-antenatal is in a week's time.

Is any1 experiencing this cus im a little worried Pls someone should say something.

Thanks all.

(1) (2) (3) ... (3023) (3024) (3025) (3026) (3027) (3028) (3029) ... (6954) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.