Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,270 members, 7,811,784 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:30 PM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (3030) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8129455 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3027) (3028) (3029) (3030) (3031) (3032) (3033) ... (6954) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by nneejima(f): 4:55pm On May 01, 2017
forzarush:
My phonelessness (if there's such a word) can't keep me away cos it's Prayer Monday. Almighty God,we have come to return all glory as YOU alone are deserving of our worship,Alhamdulillah! We give thanks on behalf of those who have birthed their LOs and the remainder of us. You are Gafur,Ar Raheem,the oft forgiving,the merciful, we seek forgiveness for our shortcomings. we ask that for those who suffered losses to experience divine encounters and announce their BFPs soon,to your glory. You are our guardian,Lord and Protector. we ask that we enjoy your protection,grace and mercy throughout this journey. Take charge of our body systems, veins,organs and bloodstreams,that we experience no health hazard. My Lord,i ask that all those peeping in faith announce their membership in earnest. Please meet us at every point of need and let us rejoice till the end. Ameen. July mamas,how far? Cappo Phlakeys,did i miss may roll call? TEAMJULYFORSUPERNATURAL,KIAKIA,SMOOTHDELIVERY.
Amen
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Rhemy2013(f): 4:59pm On May 01, 2017
Happy new month everybody,thanks for d mention,likes Nd share God bless us all.i was discharge today cus yesterday was Sunday..TeamMay hw body,thy Lord is ur strength...will submit my BS latest tomorrow+baby pix.thank u all.E-hug. kiss

7 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by nneejima(f): 5:01pm On May 01, 2017
ahnie:
Pls say a prayer we for me...am inside the favour room!
My mum zino, be courageous Sweetheart, safe delivery. no run unclad again with drip set. Congratulations in advance

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 5:02pm On May 01, 2017
Gooday all I'm a new Bride Now this is my dilemma my hubby said no Baby yet until we are fully stable financially that will be in a year or so while me I can't wait to conceive @least 2Months after marriage cos I will be 30 this year please what do I do? I plan to tell some lies regarding my period days so I could conceive.

Just can't wait to see my baby... grin grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Giddyperson: 5:02pm On May 01, 2017
nicoleswizzi:
itching ke...where and where? Get visita plus
Everywhere inside my honeypot. Ok cry
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Rhemy2013(f): 5:03pm On May 01, 2017
Naomi14:
Roll call (Team MAY2017)

Oh we are here finally! Yaaaaaaaaay mamas it's MAY! Happy new month mamas! And welcome to our month of seeing and holding our healthy LO's. We thank Almighty God for bringing us this far and I know he will see us through.

@Naomi14 ............... 3rd May, gender XX
@Rhemy2013 .... 5th May ported to 29th April. welcomes Charming Prince.
@realtalk19 ...... 16th/30th May, gender XY
@queensnow ............ 16th May, gender XY
@opejulie10 ....... 3rd/15th May, gender XX
@Berra .................... 3rd May, gender XY
@ftmum .......... 13th/19th May, gender XY
@Pamelar ................ 14th May, gender XX
@nikkishola ...... 13th/14th May, gender XX
@eriifemi ............... 14th May, gender XX
@Licious07 ............ 29th May, gender XY
@Arihodo .............. 25th May, gender XY
@Hyphee .............. 9th May, welcomes Charming Princessa (1st May)

My wonderful teamies, that's how @Rhemy2013 ported to April and left us grin anyways @ahnie, will soon join us as her LO prefers MAY yaaaaaaaay grin @ftmum, how are you doing? Have the cramps subsided? @kemifemi and @nwarosa, you mamas should come announce your BFP soonest. May God comfort you. I pray it ends in praise for all of us. @realtalk19, hope you've gotten at least the most important baby stuffs? @All mamas, if you have baby boy stuffs you will like to give out/financial sowing, please remember @realtalk19,  May God provide for us all! @Arihodo, Do and pack bag o before u know your due date is close! May mamas that are still in peeping mode come and register nau, no dues, I promise! cheesy
@Hyphee and Rhemy2013, congratulations and please come drop your BS kiss

#TeamMay2017# (our month is here grin) #veryeasyswiftpainlessdelivery‎# #ourcaseisdifferent# #notear# #noloss# 
#supernaturalbirth#‎#hebrewwomendelivery#

Thanks very much cappo,will submit my BS tomorrow
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by nicoleswizzi: 5:11pm On May 01, 2017
Good day mamas...trust everyone is OK...
So I wanted to ask o...is it possible for babies to recognize dre mother from 2/3weeka after birth...bcs my baby... Weneva she's crying...and I collect her from whoever is crying her...she stops crying...immediately...
Again my mum said she CNT see and hear well for now that with time ... She will be able to do that perfectly... But google made me understand that babies see and hear from d womb....

RANTING TIME
My baby dosnt allow me sleep well...both night and day...I put her on my body..or carry her on my arms... pacing around just for her to sleep...once I lay her on d bed...d nxt 1 to 5mins shes awake screaming... Even noticed she wants to start been clingy to me...,
Then that bloody colic makes her wriggle in pain with no help...menh its not easy at all...having headache from lack of sleep...
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by nicoleswizzi: 5:14pm On May 01, 2017
Giddyperson:

Everywhere inside my honeypot. Ok cry
OK kpele.. Just get d visits plus...apply it where..u are itching... Morning and night.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by missmalachi: 5:17pm On May 01, 2017
This are discussion and agreement one talks abt during courting.what was the agreement b4?if non then ur hubby is not being fair to u.
I will advise u talk to him and let him know ur reasons for wanting baby now.
I hope u work too to support him?
belladsweet:
Gooday all I'm a new Bride Now this is my dilemma my hubby said no Baby yet until we are fully stable financially that will be in a year or so while me I can't wait to conceive @least 2Months after marriage cos I will be 30 this year please what do I do? I plan to tell some lies regarding my period days so I could conceive.

8 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by missmalachi: 5:23pm On May 01, 2017
Yes very possible cos babies knows their mother's smell.the bonding btw child n mother is just too strong.

Learn to allow her sleep on the bed cos too much carrying will only add stress to u the mother and once baby get use to it,it will be difficult for u to do any work or rest.

With my first i ensure no one carry her unnecessarily so that when they all leave i wont be left with a baby who is use to carrying.

@Proudmom38.....thanks for d mention.how is proudy n prouddad?when will u come and registers here nau?

nicoleswizzi:
So I wanted to ask o...is it possible for babies to recognize dre mother from 2/3weeka after birth...bcs my baby... Weneva she's crying...and I collect her from whoever is crying her...she stops crying...immediately...
Again my mum said she CNT see and hear well for now that with time ... She will be able to do that perfectly... But google made me understand that babies see and hear from d womb....

RANTING TIME
My baby dosnt allow me sleep well...both night and day...I put her on my body..or carry her on my arms... pacing around just for her to sleep...once I lay her on d bed...d nxt 1 to 5mins shes awake screaming... Even noticed she wants to start been clingy to me...,
Then that bloody colic makes her wriggle in pain with no help...menh its not easy at all...having headache from lack of sleep...

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 5:24pm On May 01, 2017
Your baby can recognise your voice and your smell too!
nicoleswizzi:

RANTING TIME

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Giddyperson: 5:26pm On May 01, 2017
belladsweet:

Lol why do women do this, nothing good ever comes out of this. Don't come here lamenting when he refuses to give you money for baby things. If you are trying to trick him into having a child he can't afford, you better have a job that can afford it. Sorry if I sound rude my hp aches, that's another point, labour and recovery is hard, you can afford to wait one year cheesy Welcome aboard

17 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by missmalachi: 5:27pm On May 01, 2017
ahnie:
Pls say a prayer for me...am inside the favour room!
Kawa....swift delivery to u dear
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by pamelar(f): 5:29pm On May 01, 2017
BA I welcomed my princess @38wks 5am today may1st via VD weighing 3kg

36 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Giddyperson: 5:32pm On May 01, 2017
nicoleswizzi:

RANTING TIME
I just went to angrily dump mine for MIL, babe has me wrapped around her little finger, I can't not carry her when she's crying, MIL is always trying to get me to put her down, it fits two of them better. My head is aching and I haven't even reached the colic stage, I pray I don't.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Giddyperson: 5:33pm On May 01, 2017
pamelar:
Wow team May number 3, congrats to you all, God bless your LOs
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by missmalachi: 5:34pm On May 01, 2017
pamelar:
Wow......may mama's are not smiling ooooooo 2nd ba for today alone.

Congrats dear.....may she bring u immeasurable joy.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Giddyperson: 5:36pm On May 01, 2017
nicoleswizzi:

OK kpele.. Just get d visits plus...apply it where..u are itching... Morning and night.
Ok I've already texted hubby to get it, I'm that desperate cheesy. Thanks
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Giddyperson: 5:43pm On May 01, 2017
ahnie:
Pls say a prayer for me...am inside the favour room!
Yayy finally, My prayers are with you, awaiting BA soon
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by nicoleswizzi: 5:45pm On May 01, 2017
Giddyperson:

I just went to angrily dump mine for MIL, babe has me wrapped around her little finger, I can't not carry her when she's crying, MIL is always trying to get me to put her down, it fits two of them better. My head is aching and I haven't even reached the colic stage, I pray I don't.
I pray u dnt too
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by nicoleswizzi: 5:58pm On May 01, 2017
missmalachi:
Yes very possible cos babies knows their mother's smell.the bonding btw child n mother is just too strong.

Learn to allow her sleep on the bed cos too much carrying will only add stress to u the mother and once baby get use to it,it will be difficult for u to do any work or rest.

With my first i ensure no one carry her unnecessarily so that when they all leave i wont be left with a baby who is use to carrying....

@Proudmom38.....thanks for d mention.how is proudy n prouddad?when will u come and registers here nau?

we dnt carry her unnecessarily oo..which time do we av wen I av to even cook and do oda things...d only times I carry her on my body is wen she breast feed and sleeps off...den I carr y her a lil long a for her to sleep deep.bcs if I drop her immediately on d bed she will wake up screaming....
Den at night wen I want to cuddle her to sleep so I cn goan sleep too bcs I noticed weneva shes crying am d only one that cn mk her keep mute so at myt she dosnt allow my mum sleep...na so so shout shout(d colic too mks her restless esp at night...
Wen I even lay her on d bed I use a pillow at her back yo give her the assumption that sum1 is dre close to her but still it dosnt work...me just taya ooo..is this her way of saying she loves me...lol...oh not again...like right now she's crying...and I just laid her to sleep ... 1min fake sleep...

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 5:59pm On May 01, 2017
Yaaaaay! Congrats ma'am! My teamies dropping it like it's hot grin #iamhappy#
pamelar:

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by peggygee: 6:01pm On May 01, 2017
Team May ooooo....you guys are really representing oooo....2 babies out already....more May ist baby to go wow!

Congrats moma....may ur Lo bring u n ur family.joy n happiness.

And to the moma in the favour room, go and come back with ur testimony, swift n supernatural delivery is urs in Jesus name. Amen

Dancing for all the May momas....

pamelar:

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 6:07pm On May 01, 2017
Hmmmm! You and hubby have to agree. Make him see reasons but don't go behind his back. Pregnancy food cravings cost a lot, if there is no money to buy, how will you cope? That means na everyday you go dey cry because you can't get what you want to eat. The cost of baby things nko? My dear, I hope you have a job so you can support yourself? If not! Try talk to your hubby o! You said you can't wait to see your baby? What if it's now babies (triplet) lipsrsealed how do you raise them in an unstable financial situation?
belladsweet:

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by AlphaHandMaiden(f): 6:07pm On May 01, 2017
Belladsweety,

What is the rush?
Did you cohabit with your hubby for any lenght of time before moving in together after marriage? If no: Take this time to learn to live with each other and be husband and wife before baby comes. There are many things you will learn about each other before the complications and distractions of parenthood sets in. Learn to budget, plan the house finances, save, do romance, go on trips together.

It will be wrong for you manipulate a pregnancy, if your husband finds out, the trust between you two will be eroded.... and if he starts asking... what else has she manipulated out of me?... you will not be able to prove that this the only time.

Having a baby is not cheap, and it can put shi.tloads of pressure on a relationship. Your hubby just wants to have a bit of a buffer before any baby comes and there is nothing wrong in that.

Being broke as well is no joke. So before you start adding days to your cycle, have it at yhe back of your mind that if you get pregnant now and when you ask for formular money or money to buy baby things, and he will tell you he doesnt have, or if he says" shey na you wan born pikin, find how you wan buy am by yourself" he is very well justified in doing so. Do not get offended.

Discuss with him.

You can afford to wait one year, you are only 30. Millions of people have babies in their 30s, your baby will not have 1 eye, or half leg,because he was concieved when you were 30.

Do not start your marriage on deception... it will not end well!

Also bear in mind that what one plans is not always the way it goes.

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 6:18pm On May 01, 2017
Rhemy2013:
Happy new month everybody,thanks for d mention,likes Nd share God bless us all.i was discharge today cus yesterday was Sunday..TeamMay hw body,thy Lord is ur strength...will submit my BS latest tomorrow+baby pix.thank u all.E-hug. kiss
Abeg no let me miss baby Donald pix o...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by suzy(f): 6:19pm On May 01, 2017
nicoleswizzi:

RANTING TIME
I told u soon u can't sleep. sori abt it but der s noffin much u can do. just make sure she sucks well. then sleep as soon as she does cos dats d only time u can.we will be 4months on Wednesday. I can Stil tell u dat have not slept wen I want to. but I heard she adjust sooner

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Licious07(f): 6:22pm On May 01, 2017
pamelar:
Congratulations!! Welcome Princess kiss
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 6:27pm On May 01, 2017
nicoleswizzi:

RANTING TIME
Lol, my 1st baby was like that, even if they dont recognize voice or face, dey can perceive d smell of breastmilk from their mothers.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by zaynie(f): 6:56pm On May 01, 2017
Ahnie's don offload o!
Runo is here mehn! VD, 4kg.
Mother is fine, baby is good too!
She delivered 20 minutes after her last post.

Another May 1st baby!
I twale for May o!

42 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by hunniesuzie: 7:01pm On May 01, 2017
Ndo. Colic is a big biatch. As she gets older she'll outgrow it. She'll also develop a schedule soon enough. This is usually the hardest time

Your baby recognises your voice cos she heard it from the womb and she immediately matches it to your face cos your face is close to her when you're feeding

nicoleswizzi:

RANTING TIME

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by nicoleswizzi: 7:05pm On May 01, 2017
suzy:

I told u soon u can't sleep. sori abt it but der s noffin much u can do. just make sure she sucks well. then sleep as soon as she does cos dats d only time u can.we will be 4months on Wednesday. I can Stil tell u dat have not slept wen I want to. but I heard she adjust sooner
4 mnths..oh no! shocked waow...well...lemme still say thank u lord for having her...sum dey find dem no see..d sleepless nights will be over sumday...

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (3027) (3028) (3029) (3030) (3031) (3032) (3033) ... (6954) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.